the boyz/tbz smuts ♡ (yall be...

By bloombloompowbitch

title says it all. this is simply for entertainment purposes again, IF YOU DONT LIKE SMUT, DONT READ IT, IS I... More

strip uno ◇jacob bae◇
an angel for a demon ☆ji changmin☆
Quarencia ♤kim sunwoo♤
an angel for a demon pt 2 ☆ji changmin☆
an angel for a demon pt 3 ☆ji changmin☆
Wedding fun ♡kim sunwoo & eric sohn♡
Wedding fun pt 2 ♡kim sunwoo & eric sohn♡
Jealousy ■lee juyeon■
games ○eric sohn○
Noona [lee juyeon]
Arrest me 🕸kim sunwoo🕸
Up against a wall ¤lee juyeon¤
Mine ○lee hyunjae○
Thin walls °lee juyeon°
studio nights ¤lee sangyeon¤
11:39 ¤lee sangyeon¤
Afternoon delight ♡lee sangyeon♡
I dare you ●eric sohn●
Too many truths ●eric sohn● pt 2
Bartender ♧lee hyunjae♧
stress reliever ❥Kim sunwoo❥
Shh~ 益lee juyeon益
quiet, darling ✿ji changmin✿
size kink ╬ lee sangyeon ╬
Break your rules ➳kim sunwoo➳
In the air ✈kim sunwoo✈
surprise ❞kim sunwoo❞
chemistry ✷lee juyeon✷ (suggestive)
wish ❍moonbae❍ (suggestive)
cold ❅ji changmin❅ (suggestive)
public sex with tbz
34+35 ◇lee juyeon◇
sleepover ♡kim sunwoo♡
focus ■lee juyeon■
impatient ✦kevin moon✦
nerdy boy ✎eric sohn ✎
film club 🏹kim sunwoo🏹
dumb puppy ☁jacob bae☁
Forgive and forget ●lee juyeon●
Proposition ✥lee juyeon✥
what would it be like to give head to the boyz?

Sweeter than sugar □eric sohn□

8.9K 107 20
By bloombloompowbitch

!NOT MINE! FOUND ON TUMBLR!

"Mmmm, fuck, Eric...", you moan as you rock your hips on your boyfriend's mouth, the latter eating you out like a starved man. The lewd, squelching sounds he was making with his tongue and lips created a pornographic-like scene.

Honestly speaking, you were slightly concerned when Eric suggested to sit on his face, you even said you were scared of choking him with your pussy. His answer?

"I could choke on your cum anytime, baby".

And here you were, sitting on Eric's face, his muscular arms caging your thighs and your hands scraping his scalp from the pleasure. The harder you pulled his locks, the harder he sucks at your clit.

"E-Eric!", you mewl as you feel your orgasm wash over your body, thighs shaking in his vice-like grip and your insides clenching around his tongue. You try to lift yourself from his face, but he pulls you down harshly, making you yelp.

"You're not going anywhere missy, I'm not nearly done with you", he growls and looks at you with sinfully dark eyes. "Give me only a sec- Ahh!", you release a loud moan as you feel your insides being scissored open by two of his fingers. Combined with his harsh sucks on your clit and the relentless pace he set, your second orgasm didn't take long to build up.

"Fuck fuck fuck, Eric, too much!", you scream from overstimulation, but he doesn't let up. "Not yet, sweetheart", he digs his blunt nails on your thighs and switches to tongue-fucking your cunt brutally fast.

The knot in your stomach snaps for the second time, but much harder. You cum with what seems like a scream of Eric's name and you fall forward, your entire body shaking violently and your pussy absolutely sore. You are barely able to lift yourself off Eric's face and you gasp when you see the aftermath of your orgasm.

Your boyfriend's mouth and chin, covered in your juices. And the sheets around his neck completely soaked. The realization hit you then: you had squirted.

"God, Y/N, look at the mess you made, baby", Eric chuckles as he wipes his mouth clean, moaning shamelessly at the taste of your cum. "Sweeter than sugar", he comments with a loud pop of his now swollen lips.

"Stop complaining, you were the one who made me cum twice!", you whine tiredly. He smirks and pulls you by your legs, making you yelp in return. He settles himself between your thighs, his naked torso hovering over you.

"Wanna make that thrice, baby?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 34.1K 61
𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐑𝐆𝐈𝐑𝐋 ──── ❝i just wanna see you shine, 'cause i know you are a stargirl!❞ 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 jude bellingham finally manages to shoot...
300K 9.7K 56
When he denied his own baby calling her a cheater. "This baby is not mine." But why god planned them to meet again? "I would like you to transfer in...
376K 11.5K 91
Theresa Murphy, singer-songwriter and rising film star, best friends with Conan Gray and Olivia Rodrigo. Charles Leclerc, Formula 1 driver for Ferrar...
508K 18.3K 94
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! 😂💜 my first fanfic...