Carlo

By writer_LB

Book one of Carlo Life is a beautiful lie that everyone chooses to live and believe, and death is that evil t... More

Hey
Characters
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Aesthetic
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
</3

Chapter 37

13.9K 331 381
By writer_LB

Carlo's footprints leave marks in the sand as he walks up to the end of the beach where the cars are. With every indent of his foot mark I place my feet in them and walk behind him.

With my head down I concentrate on where he is putting his feet so I can do the same. The footsteps slowly get larger with the strides he takes. So I have to stretch my legs as far as I can to keep up.

When I have to start doing a little jump to reach, a deep chuckle sounds in front of me and I look up to see Carlo looking behind him and watching me.

I smile at him and carry on doing what I'm doing whilst he lets out a few laughs here and there. "What are you doing?" He laughs.

"Walking." I reply as I jump onto one foot.

"We're going to a club later, to not only get money but we can stay longer after the meeting. If that's okay?"

I hum in response as I concentrate. "Who's coming?"

"You, me, Giovanni, one of my childhood friends Emilio."

"Alright." I answer shortly.

I make an oof sound as Carlo stops and I jump into his chest since he's turned around. I rub my forehead and look up at him. "What?"

He smiles a little and cups my face with both of his hands and presses his lips to mine lightly, giving me a small kiss.

"You're so cute." He whispers against my lips before he pulls away completely and kisses my nose. I kiss his nose after and start to walk in front of him towards the car.

****

"You're not wearing that Adelaide!" Carlo shouts as he points at my tight red dress.

He stands up and walks into the wardrobe I just walked out of. Me on the other hand starts to section my hair whilst my straighteners heat up.

Carlo walks out with a few outfits he has just picked up without looking at.

"Wear this." He shows a pair of jean shorts.
"Or this." A pair of leather black pants.
"They would look nice with this." He holds up a baggy black shirt. "Wait ... is this mine."

I look at him in the mirror and see that he is in fact holding one of his shirts. "No." I lie.

Finders keepers.

He shakes his head trying to hide his own smile and looks at the clothes in his hands.

"You could wear-" he pauses when he holds up a top that could be used as a bra. "You're not wearing this." He throws it across the room. "Ever." He scoffs as he looks at it in disgust.

I roll my eyes and start to straighten my hair. I've already done my makeup, I did a little eyeliner, mascara, highlighter, blush, and red lips.

Carlo is wearing an all black suit but is now taking off his black tie. He walks out of the room I'm staying in and goes to his room.

I continue to straighten my hair and when I'm finished he finally returns, but this time with a red tie hanging around his neck.

He comes and sits on my vanity chair next to me since I straightened my hair whilst I was kneeling down on the floor.

He looks at me expectantly and I turn to face him on my knees, he tenses slightly. "Don't worry I'm not going to suck your dick." I rise an pull him forward by his tie.

"You wouldn't be able to handle it anyway."

I look back at him and I can feel my cheeks warm up, his free hand strokes my cheeks as his smile grows bigger.

"Don't worry. I can be gentle." He kisses my nose. "Sometimes."

I let out a breath as he laughs. "Shush." He shushes and lets me finish tying his tie.

"Thank you." He whispers as I stand up and grab a red lipstick and lean over the vanity table to get closer to the mirror. I perfect my lipstick as Carlo comes and stands behind me.

His hands find the end of the dress and he looks down at my ass and pulls it down only for it to ride back up again. "Why won't it stay?" He whispers frustratedly to himself. He plays with my dress trying to make it longer as I laugh at him and stand up. I turn around and face him.

"Just leave it." I pat his chest and go to move past him but he stops me and leans down to my lips. "Nope. I just got my lipstick to look okay."

He kisses his teeth and rolls his eyes as he continues to press his lips against mine lightly and pulls back. I wipe the red lipstick off his lips and he smiles.

"Idiot." I rub my lips together and grab a gold handbag. I put a gun inside it and a pair of sunglasses and a lipstick. Carlo takes the bag in one hand after putting his own things in there, he takes my hand in his free one and we say goodbye to everyone. Before meeting Giovanni in the limo.

---------

When we arrive to the club the smell of body odour, alcohol and weed fill my senses. The music is loud and the room is filled with many people grinding against each other. Everyone is dancing up until the bar.

There is a second floor that is over looking the dance floor. There is a man in a formal suit leaning against a silver rail looking down and scanning the room. He has light brown hair and from where I am standing he has brown eyes.

Carlo's hand finds mine and I look up at him to see him glaring at something. I follow where he is looking and see a few people staring at us.

He begins to walk and I fall in step with him, my hand still in his. Giovanni follows behind us as we walk up a spiral staircase to the second floor.

The guy who I saw comes walking up to us with his arms spread out and a huge smile on his face. He goes to wrap his arms around Carlo but he steps back.

"Still don't like hugs then?" The guy chuckles.

Carlo sarcastically smiles at him and hugs me. "I do like hugs."

The guy's jaw drops dramatically and looks down at me. "I'm Emilio. You must be Amore."
He holds his hand out.

I shake his hand and Carlo quickly breaks our hands apart. "Don't call her that."

"It's her middle name Carlo. I'm sure she gets called that many times." Giovanni speaks up and opens his arms to Emilio.

"It's good to see you again pops." Emilio laughs patting Giovanni's back loudly.

"Let's get down to business." Carlo demands becoming serious. He glares at Emilio as we walk past him. Emilio shakes his head and laughs.

We all sit down and Carlo immediately sits next to me going through my bag. He takes the pen out and closes the bag. I cross my leg over the other as Emilio and Giovanni sit in front of us and another old man comes and sits next to me at the end of the table.

Carlo glares at him and lifts me up onto his lap, his hands go to the end of my dress and pull it down as much as he can. His head rests on my shoulder and he leaves his hands on my thighs.

"Ralph. Have you got the money?" Carlo asks.

Before the man, whose name I'm guessing is Ralph, can talk, Giovanni speaks up. "How's business going Ralph?"

Carlo takes the lid of the pen as the old men talk and starts to draw on my thigh.

"Perché c'è una troia che si unisce al nostro incontro?" Ralph questions in Italian. (Why is there a slut joining our meeting?)

Carlo's movements on my thigh stop and he lifts his head off my shoulder. I lean forward and rest my forearms on the table. Carlo holds my waist and I look at Ralph. "non sono una troia." I smile sweetly at him as he looks shocked that I know Italian. (I'm not a slut.)

I may not sound Italian when I talk normally but that is only because my accent is weird and is a mix of different types.

"Who are you then?" Ralph spits out rudely.

"Carlo's soon to be wife." Giovanni grits out.

This is when I notice that each guard that came with us and Giovanni and Emilio have gripped their guns and are staring deadly at Ralph.

Ralph's eyes widen and he cowers back. "I'm sorry."

Carlo pulls me back so my back is on his chest and he places his head on my shoulder once more and begins to write on my leg.

"We will bring in more drugs from our next shipment and some alcohol. We can up the amount of security the place gets since the last shooting lost us a lot. Is there anything else you need or can we finish this meeting early?" Carlo questions as he still writes on my thigh.

Ralph has turned a pale white and he is trying to stop his hands from shaking. "No, that's fine."

"Good. Now leave."

Ralph nods his head and runs out. Emilio starts laughing and Giovanni is glaring at where Ralph ran out.

"I'm going to get a drink. Do you want anything?" Emilio questions as he stands up.

Giovanni asks for a scotch and Carlo asks for a whisky and a beer.

"Amore?" Emilio asks.

I go to answer but Carlo speaks up. "She's not drinking."

Emilio ignores Carlo and waits for me to speak.

"I'll get something later. Thank you." I smile at Emilio as he winks at me and walks away.

"Stop talking to him." Carlo whispers in my ear, his lips brushing against it.

I roll my eyes and look down to see what he is drawing. His hand is placed on my upper thigh very high up and he is tracing the pen around his hand.

On my other thigh he has written his name in graffiti style writing. He writes mine in swirly handwriting in his hand print and puts the pen lid back on the pen.

"Drinks." Emilio shouts over the music as he pushes the drinks to the guys.

"So Carlo, how's life been treating you?" He asks, sitting back down again.

I feel Carlo turn his head on my shoulder to look over at him. "Fine."

"You're still not much of a talker I see." Emilio chuckles then turns to me. "He always spoke with one word replies so I did most of the talking."

I nod my head in understanding as Carlo kisses his teeth. Giovanni and Emilio start catching up on random stuff and I start to look over the little balcony and at the people dancing.

I turn my head and whisper in Carlo's ear. "Can I go dance?"

Carlo moves his head back and looks down at the people, his eyes scanning the area. "Three songs then you come back up. Got it?"

"Can I have a bit of your drink?" I ask as he brings the glass to his lips.

"No."

I take the glass from his hand and finish it off. "Thank you."

I stand up and pull my dress down a little before walking down the steps and not turning back to look at them. My black heels clink a little on the floor as I make my way through the floor.

The sweaty people hold drinks in their hands and move in sync against each other. The lights turn red and flash a tiny bit.

START SONG.

A slowed song starts to play and I feel a hand grab mine. I look at who grabbed me and it's a guy with dirty blonde hair and dark brown eyes.

He pulls me into him and I tense up. "I'm Rye." He shouts into my ear because of the music.

"Adelaide" I reply.

"Well Adelaide. May I have this dance?"

I look him over and nod my head slightly. He pulls me closer to him and my hands fall onto his chest whilst he holds onto my waist. I move my arms up his chest and wrap them around his neck. He starts to move my hips a little and slots one of his legs between mine.

Everyone in the room is dancing with one person whether it be a stranger or not. This is what I like about dancing. It doesn't matter who you dance with, it's just being free. You let loose and nothing else matters in that moment.

The beat drops and Rye dips me back, circling me around and back up again slowly. He looks down at me with a smile and I let out a little laugh.

I look up a little and see Carlo gripping the railing upstairs staring down at us, you can just about see his knuckles turning white. His jaw clenches and unclenches.

He glares at the two of us and nods his head to the side signalling me to go back to him. I move my mouth to Rye's ear and he moves his head lower so I can reach. "I'm just going to get a drink."

Rye nods his head and I move away from him giving him a small smile. I start to walk over to the stairs and when I get half way up. A hand goes to my throat and I'm pushed into a hidden corner

Carlo glares down at me , his pressure on my neck tightening a little but not in a way to hurt me. It's more of a dominating way.

"What do you think you are doing Amore?"

"What do you mean mon coeur?" I question.

His eyebrows furrow in confusion at the french word I just said. He masks over his confusion and goes back to being angry.

He steps forward so he is flush up against me with one hand on the wall next to my head and the other still on my neck.

"Don't test me Adelaide!" He grits out. "You. Are. Mine." He moves closer and closer to my face.

We stand in silence for a minute and the tension is high. Am I his? I stare into his green eyes as I think over what I want.

"All yours." I breathe out.

Carlo looks stunned for a second before smirking down at me and kissing me. I can feel him smile into it as he slowly glides his tongue against my lips. I open my mouth a little for him and he plunges his tongue into my mouth.

He turns his head to the other side and tries pushing the both of us together more even though there is no more room. My hand goes to the back of his neck so my thumb is just in front of his ear and the rest of my fingers are behind it. My other hand wraps around his wrist that is holding my neck.

He squeezes my neck lightly again and bites down on my lip, I let out a small sound and he smiles against my lips once more. I pull a little on his hair and a groan grumbles out of him.

Carlo pulls back a tiny bit to let me breathe but he doesn't let me for long as he pushes his lips against mine again. Our tongues move around each other in a rhythm and I can feel the texture of his tongue.

I start to get aroused and feel a certain feeling in my lower abdomen. The butterflies in my stomach going crazy at this interaction. I want to have more of him. But I'm scared.

-----
CARLO'S POV.

I can feel myself getting hard at this little make out, the soft flashing of the red lights are not helping at all. I try to push myself closer to her and get some friction because I'm starting to hurt down there now.

My hand on the wall drags down the side of her body and to one of her legs. I can feel her shiver at my slight touch and I smile against her lips. Our tongues still moving in sync around one another.

I lift up one of her legs and hold it up at my waist, I step closer to her as I do so I brush against her and she lets out a small moan as I groan at the slight touch to my dick.

The sound she made makes me get harder and I roll my hips back again into her with a little more pressure. Her head moves forward as she lets out a long moan, her lips still connected to mine. I keep close to her and groan whenever she moves slightly.

The song comes to an end and I remember where we are. I want to carry on and go further but with her past experiences and the fact that she's so perfect I don't want our first time with each other to be on a club staircase.

Even though I really want to.

As if hearing my thoughts Adelaide moves back. "We... need... to... stop." She pants heavily.

I groan in annoyance but I know we have to. I let go of her leg slowly and gently then kiss her once more before pulling her in front of me as we walk back up the stairs so no one can see my hard on.

I wipe my lips as best as I can and move my pants a little to try and hide my erection. I pull Adelaide's dress down a little once I've finished as she wipes around her lips.

"We're going home." I announce from the top of the stairs my hand on the right side of Adelaide's waist.

Giovanni and Emilio look at us and start to smile. "Have fun!" Emilio shouts, waving at us.

I roll my eyes and walk behind Adelaide once more out of the club and into the car waiting outside for us.

We sit in the back and I lift Adelaide onto my lap sideways. I can feel her on my dick and her second pulse down below is not helping my want for her. I hold one of her knees rubbing my thumb on it and my other rubs down her leg softly.

We stay like this and talk about random little things all the way home, whilst I try to compose myself and stop the thoughts of taking her in the back of this car right now.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

111K 1.6K 15
18+α€’α€½α€­α€œα€­α€„α€Ία€•α€« α€…α€€α€¬α€Έα€œα€―α€Άα€Έα€‘α€α€­α€‘α€€α€»α€™α€»α€¬α€Έα€›α€±α€Έα€žα€½α€„α€Ία€Έα€–α€±α€¬α€Ία€•α€Όα€‘α€¬α€Έα€•α€«α€α€šα€Ί
589K 18K 95
α€˜α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€·α€˜α€šα€Ία€žα€°α€™α€Ύ α€‘α€­α€α€­α€―α€€α€Ία€…α€±α€œα€­α€―α€α€»α€„α€Ία€Έα€™α€›α€Ύα€­α€•α€«
7K 223 15
Sundrop lives in a world where humans and robots coincide on a day to day basis. He works in a daycare called the Sunrise Daycare. One day a fight...
396K 10.9K 36
Kayleigh White has been beaten, tortured, raped and passed around from rogue to rogue more times than she can count. They took her childhood, her li...