Elite 4

By TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... More

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 50: Promposals
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 51: Prom

117 9 16
By TeamViper

A/N: One chapter left then it's on to book 2. Also for the hair claims and ish, Jesy is gonna be a red head, Perrie's gonna have her iconic high ponytail with the two little hair things in the front, Jade's gonna leave her hair curly but she'll have the blonde highlights since they're iconic, and for Leigh, think about when she had those green highlights for the bounce back era then make them blue. Hope your imagination is good🙃.

Perrie's POV

I wake up, stretch, take a shower and change into a big shirt and boxers. I walk into the kitchen and starting making myself some cereal. I look over and see Leigh and Jade passed out on the couch and a empty sponge cake container on the table. Jesy comes in and puts her hearing aids back on before looking over at them. "They must've eaten their feelings away last night. For the third night in the row.", she says with a sigh. "Why are they so sad about it? They're still here so why are they sad?", I question. "You know how they are.", Jesy shrugs pouring herself a glass of water. "Why am I feeling like there's something important we have to do?", I question. "Have you checked the calendar?", she answers. I look over to it and spit my cereal out. "I just cleaned the counter.", she pouts. "We're going on prom! I gotta go get my suit.", I say jumping up.

"You're still in your boxers.", she says. "Oh right.", I say running into my room. I pull on a pair of sweats and drive off to the mall. I had to get mine tailored since the pants fit right but the jacket and shirt didn't. "Then I have to take it to the cleaners, and then go get the corsage, and something else.", I say to myself as I walk into the store. "Oh Ms.Edwards, we were just about to call. We have your suit here. Try it on to see if it fits.", the tailor says. I take it into the dressing room and try it on. "Yeah it fits much better.", I say. "I'm glad. Have a good night.", he says. I change out of the suit and put it back in the protective bag before a putting it in my back seat and driving to the next spot. I put it in the cleaners and they tell me it'll be ready at six thirty which is perfect because I'm supposed to be at Tori's at sixth forty five.

"Hair, I need my hair done. We're stopping at my mom's.", I say turning around. I hear an aggressive horn behind me and realize I just pulled a very much illegal U-Turn. "Sorry.", I say out the window. "Wait, it's too early for hair. Ok corsage it is.", I say making up my mind. I walk into the flower shop and cringe at the smell of the artificial plant food. "How can I help you?", the person behind the register asks. "We spoke on the phone yesterday. Perrie.", I answer. "Oh right. I'll be right back with your corsage.", she says walking into the back. I look around and walk over to a plant. It looks healthy but I still talk to it. "Do you need anything?", I question lowly putting a hand in the soil. "Water.", is its faint response. I grab the spray bottle next to it and mist the plant making it let out a satisfied noise.

I move around the room catering to each of the plants before turning back towards the counter and seeing the employee standing there. "You're really good with plants.", she says. "I'm a plant whisperer.", I shrug. "Here it is.", she says showing it to me. "It's beautiful. Have a nice rest of your day.", I say walking out the door. I put it in the passengers seat and go home. When I get there, I see Leigh and Jade still on the couch. "Wake up you two.", I say hitting them in the heads. Jade jerks awake but Leigh stays asleep. I put one of her hearing aids in her and blow a air hair into her ear making her jerk away and cover her ringing ear. "It's prom day, go and get ready.", I say. "We were already ready. We just have to go to our hair appointments.", Jade mumbles laying back down on the couch.

"Now if you'll excuse us, we're going to sleep our sadness away.", Leigh says pulling a blanket over her. Jade does the same and they both fall back to sleep. Jesy walks in the door and I instantly take notice to her new hair color. "What is this?", I question. "I turn into a red head as a superhero, who says I can't do it normally?", she answers. "Does Demi know about this?", I question. "No she doesn't. It a surprise but she always said she wanted to see me as a red head so here I am.", she answers fixing her hair in the mirror. "Well those two are apparently prepared and sleeping away their sadness. I just need to get my hair done, and pick up my suit.", I say. "They need to stop coping like that. It's unhealthy.", she says glancing over to them.

"We can still hear you.", Leigh says. "And we'll cope however the hell we want to.", Jade says. "But what is there to cope with? Your girlfriends are still here and instead of spending time with them, you're sitting here like depressed little babies crying that you won't be able to see them when you should be spending all your days together.", I say. "You don't get to judge us.", Jade mutters. "I have to judge you.", I say. "Nobody assigned you that job.", Leigh says. "You two are hopeless.", I groan using vines to grab them. "And in a month we'll be girlfriendless, get over it.", Leigh says. "You two get over it. You have an entire summer with them!", I say.

"Say thank you Claude.", Claude says walking in. "What did you do?", I question. "I got you guys some second year internships with a detective prescient. You'll just be doing some office jobs until you get enough experience but I still did it. But until then you'll have to get some other jobs.", he answers. "Thanks Claude.", Jesy says. "New hair color?", he questions looking at her. "What do you think?", Jesy answers. "Looks nice.", he says walking away. "What time is it?", I question. "Four fifteen.", Jade answers. "I'll get my hair done at five thirty then.", I say. "Stop stressing out so much. It's just a dance.", Leigh says opening the fridge. "What she means to say, is that the girls are probably freaking out more than you are.", Jesy says elbowing her in the stomach.

Tori's POV

"Ok serious question, gold jewelry, or silver?", Ari questions. "Silver, it'll match the white better.", I answer fixing my hair. "So should I tell Jade to wear silver because we all know that girl can't match clothes for her life.", she says. "You probably should because knowing her, she's already bought gold.", Kamille says. "She's not that stupid.", Ari says. We all give her a look and she gasps. "Twenty bucks she already has gold.", Demi says putting the money on the table. "Twenty bucks she hasn't.", Ari challenges. "I'm putting money in has.", I say. "Same. Her and Leigh are best friends and I had to specify silver jewelry four times.", Kamille says. "Fine then, twenty each for you and sixty for me.", Ari says bringing out her phone. She dials Jade's number and puts it on speaker.

"Hey babe.", Jade's voice says from the phone. "Hi Jade, don't say anything, you're on speaker.", Ari says. "Not that I mind but is this call about something? I have to go get my suit from the cleaners.", Jade says. "That's actually what I was calling you about. What color jewelry did you get?", Ari asks. "Gold, why? I just assumed we were getting gold.", Jade answers. "Why didn't I date Leigh when I had the chance?", Ari questions to herself. "Hey!", Jade says from the other side. "I'm honored.", Leigh says. "Whatever, Jade, go buy silver jewelry. Your hair appointment is in fifteen minutes then you're coming to my house. If you're even a millisecond late I will end you.", Ari says hanging up. "I'd like my money now.", Kamille says.

Jade's POV

I push my self up off the couch and into the shower before meeting Leigh at the front door. "What exactly are we getting done?", she questions. "I don't know. They just booked the appointments.", I shrug. I guess since we were both gonna be alone soon we just started doing stuff together to start filling in the gaps. "I'll drive there if you drive back.", she says. I shrug and get in the passengers seat as she drives. We get to the place and walk in the door. The smell of vanilla greets me and I look around. "You two must be Leigh and Jade?", a lady says walking up to us. Leigh nods and she smiles. "I'm Cecilia and that's my sister Cynthia. Ari and Kamille told us that today is a special day for you all so we're gonna take care of you.", she says. She grabs me by the hand and leads me away as her sister does the same with Leigh and pushes me down in a chair.

"Ari told me to surprise you.", she says combing through my hair. "She didn't tell me anything.", I say. "Don't worry, it'll be fine.", she assures patting my shoulder. I fiddle with my ring and watch her grab things from her cabinet. "So how old are you.", she questions mixing something together. "I turn nineteen in December.", I answer shakily as she starts sectioning my hair. My beautiful hair that I take pride in. I glance over to Leigh and see her trying to look at what's going on in her hair because her hair is her best friend. "Relax. Ari told me how much you hair means to you. I'm not gonna take any inches, unless you want me to.", she says. "No cutting!", I say looking at her through the mirror.

"You are jumpy.", she says. I sit in the chair as she works in the back of my head. I look over at Leigh and see her still looking around trying to see what's going on. "Just relax. It'll be over before you know it.", she says patting my shoulder.

Twenty minutes later

Jade's POV

Turns out I don't hate it. Ari had gotten me som blonde highlights and they actually look quite nice. "What did you get done?", I question. She pulls back some of her hair to reveal the light blue dye. "She said to moisturize with coconut oil everyday and that'll keep my hair from drying out.", she says running her fingers through it. "We have to go get our suits.", I say pulling off. We pull up to the cleaners and she runs inside to grab them before tossing them in the back seat. My phone vibrates in my pocket and I look at the message. "We have to record this weekend.", Leigh says tucking hers away. "Can we do that?", I ask. "I have a lunch date but he says we can come from anywhere between nine and three.", she answers.

I look at my schedule and grimace. "I have an eye appointment at six, ear cleaning at seven thirty, I'm taking Ari to this art thing she wanted to see at eight fifteen, then I have to go to a chiropractor because my back has been bothering me since the Remix fight at nine, and then I have a manicure with Ari at ten.", I say. "Ok then eleven?", she questions. "Yeah that works.", I nod. She texts the group chat and gets two affirmative texts back before texting Simon and letting him know. "Hopefully they won't have to dilate my eyes.", I say. "You'll be fine.", she says patting my shoulder. We make it to the house and I grab my suit and the silver jewelry I just bought and walk into the house. "I'm gonna go get changed.", I say walking into my room. I take another quick shower and pull on some fresh underwear. I put on my pants and shirt, leaving my jacket and tie on the bed and start putting on my jewelry.

I put on my earrings first then my necklace and my rings and watch. I put on my tie and fix it the right way and make sure my hair looks right before walking out to the main lounge.

Leigh's POV

I pull some of my hair up into a ponytail leaving the rest of it down showing the new dye in it and straighten my tie. Kamille had told me silver jewelry since we were wearing such a light shade of blue so I kept it simple with a necklace, my earrings, a watch that costed too much for me to only wear once, and a few rings. I spray on the perfume I know Kamille likes and grab my jacket after putting on my shoes. I walk into the lounge and join Jade on the couch. "I might get one of these.", she says showing me a body pillow. "Why?", I ask. "My back has been killing me, and it's a good cuddle partner.", she answers ordering it. "Are we ready?", Perrie questions walking in the room. Jesy walks in brushing her hair and nods.

"Let's get this night over and done.", I sigh grabbing my keys. I walk out to my car and put my suit jacket in my passengers seat before making it to Kamille's house. I see a bunch of people waiting outside who I'm gonna assume are her family and park behind her house. I carry my jacket out with me and walk to the back door. "Well look who's here.", Jasper says. "Congrats on your little tyke.", I say looking at the kid in his arms. "You know you think you aren't ready till they just pop out.", he laughs. "Are those finger sandwiches I smell.", I question. "Oh they're good. But you should get up there.", he says. "Oh right.", I say walking deeper in the house. "Can I go up?", I question to her mom. "She's ready.", she answers with a smile. I put on my jacket and her dad helps me button it before sending me upstairs.

I knock on her door and hear her say come in before letting out a breath. "Ok, just remember to breath, she's already your girlfriend and you know how beautiful she is. Today is no difference.", I say to myself pushing the door open. I stop in my tracks when I see her and the entire pep talk I gave myself vanishes. The dress looks so beautiful on her. "Do you like it?", she questions doing a little twirl. I only really register the word like and nod. "You've rendered her speechless.", he dad says putting his hands on my shoulders. "So pretty.", I say. "You look quite pretty yourself.", she says. "I do have some rules.", her dad says.

"Dad!", she groans. "They'll be simple. You protect her ok?", he says looking to me. I nod my head and he returns it. "Next, I know tonight's your night together so be safe, I'm too young to be a grandpa.", he says. "That won't be a problem.", I say. "What's that supposed to mean?", he questions. "We're always safe.", I say trailing off when I see Kamille's aggressive hand motions. "Are you telling me you've had sex with my daughter?", he questions.  He stands up and picks me up by the collar making me squeak. "Dad! Put her down!", Kamille says.

Kamille's POV

I'd just convinced Leigh that my dad wasn't scary and here he goes doing this. She lets out another squeak when he holds her higher and I walk over. "It takes two to tango dad. I did just as much as she did.", I say. Leigh lets out whine and starts to kick her legs. The room starts getting cold and her eyes turn blue. "Just put her down before it snows and my room is ruined.", I say. He sits her on the ground and she curls up in my bed making puppy like whimpering sounds and shaking. "Good going. I just got her to stop being scared of you.", I say. I walk over to her and put a hand on her back. "He won't physically harm you. I promise.", I say. "No no, he's a bad man.", she says.

"And you've traumatized her.", I sigh. I shoo him out the room and take her face in my hands. "It's ok puppy. He won't hurt you.", I say softly. She slowly uncurls and I give her a reassuring smile. "He was just being a dad. I'm sure if we ever have kids you'll be the same way.", I say. "F them kids.", she mumbles. "And you're back to normal.", I say standing up. "So is there anyone in your family I should worry about?", she questions. "A few uncles, maybe some of my cousins.", I shrug fixing my mascara. "Let's go lovebirds.", Jasper says. "Alright, you ready to get this over with?", she questions. "I've been waiting to get out of this shaper since I put it on.", I answer. She puts the corsage on my wrist and we walk down stairs, or she walks and carries me since I didn't want to walk in heels.

My feet touch the floor and she looks out the window with a smirk. "I could make this a little more magical.", she says. "Don't do anything stupid.", I say. She jumps out the window and shoots into the sky. A few seconds later, snow starts to fall and she walks back in. "Let's go before it stops.", she says taking my hand. My dad opens the door and she lets me step out first. "You didn't invite your family?", I question. "They're here. I can smell them, just can't see 'em.", she shrugs. "We're in our own winter wonderland.", she says as snow falls in her hair. "Oh I see you went through with getting your hair dyed.", I say noticing the blue streaks. "I don't hate it and she didn't do my whole head so it'll be easy to make my hair healthy again.", she says.

Jesy's POV

I pull my hair up into a ponytail and walk into Demi's back door to see her mom walking downstairs. "There you are. And I like the new hair.", she says. "Thank you. So should I go up or just wait?", I say. "Demi said she wanted to surprise you.", she answers leading me to the couch. I sit down and scroll through my phone until I hear footsteps. I turn around and see Demi walking down the stairs in a red dress that fits her in just the right places. "You look amazing.", I say standing up. "So do you. I see you traded your hearing aids in for some bling.", she jokes. "They're both mixed together. Claude made me some special ones.", I say. "I'm glad he did.", she says. "Ok fair warning, most of my relative don't know about us yet.", she says.

"They're all old school and weird about stuff like this so don't lose you're temper ok?", she adds. "Ok. I've dealt with my own fair share of non supporting family members.", I say. Her mom opens the door and we walk out together and I see the small little finger sandwiches. "Can I go get a finger sandwich?", I ask. She shakes her head with a laugh and nods. I let out a happy squeal and run towards them. "They even have carob brownies.", I gasp. I stuff my face until I'm pulled away by the hand and see a bunch of camera flashes. I rub my eyes and take away the sting and Demi wipes my face. "I see you found the carob brownies.", she says. "They're really good.", I say.

"Who's this Demetria?", a lady on the older side questions. From her stance and the usual peppermint perfume, I can tell she's one of the family members I was warned about. "This is Jesy.", Demi says. "You want me to call Rodney and make a switch out? He's got nothing better to do.", I question lowly. She hits me in the stomach and I groan. Her grandmother I assume starts firing questions at her and I sneak away back to the snack table. I feel about four other presences around me and look up to see four guys with two on each side of me. I wipe my mouth clean with a napkin and look at them. "Did you guys want some brownies?", I question. "We want to know what you want with our cousin.", one answers. "Uh, I want to love her.", I say.

"Listen boys, I love Demi without a doubt. You don't need to interrogate me.", I sigh. I just wanna get back to my brownies. "We will interrogate whoever we want.", another says. "What, you wanna fight me next?", I question sarcastically. "One day, but not today. You pass for now.", he answers walking away. I get dragged away from the brownies once again and look around confused. "Pictures.", Demi says cleaning my face again. I hear a loud ringing noise and cover my ears making Demi look at me concerned. "Too many phones. The feedback with my hearing aids.", I say. She pulls them out and looks at me. I guess I'm staying like this till we get away from all these phones.

Jade's POV

I walk into whatever place Ari is using for this send off thing and roll my eyes at her extra ness. I look around at all the decorations and knock on the door. "It's Jade, can I come in?", I question. When I don't hear anything, I open the door and my glasses get pulled off my face. "Hey! I can't see.", I say. "That's the point. I want you to be surprised.", Ari says. "You could've just told me to cover my eyes.", I say. "Wow you actually don't look like a hobo.", she says. "Can I see you now?", I question ignoring her comment. "Ok, now you can.", she says. My glasses are placed back on my face and my eyes widen at the sight of her. "When you showed me the dress I didn't think you'd look this good in it.", I say. "Pictures don't do justice.", she says.

"You look so cute in your little suit.", she says straightening my tie. "Don't you two look cute.", Joan says walking in. "Did you think you'd be going on prom?", Ari questions. "I'll be honest, no. I knew I'd be too scared to ask Camila, no one else was into me, and I was and still am a loser. The only difference now is that I win football games.", I answer. "You're my loser. And I would've asked you. I'll be honest with you, the reason I came and talked to you was because I liked you for a while. I overheard them talking about you one day and when I saw you for the first time, it was definitely love at first sight.", she says. "If you liked me why didn't you say anything?", I question. "I used to care about my reputation. But when I talk to you I realized I'd rather have you over a reputation.", she answers.

"Well you could've saved me from a lot of icee and smoothie facials.", I mutter. "Don't get your panties in a twist.", she says. "I hate that word.", I say. "Fine, don't get your boxers in a twist.", she mocks. "Don't mock me little miss named after a drink size.", I say. "You know I hate that!", she says hitting my chest. I laugh at her anger and she hits my arm. I peck her lips and she mumbles something under her breath. "I love you.", I say. "I know you do.", she says. We sit and talk for a while until all the guests are here. I pull my glasses off and put in my contacts before offering her a pair. "I don't need contacts.", she dismisses. "And I don't need glasses.", I say sarcastically. She flips me off and fixes her hair before taking my hand and leading me out onto the white carpet. I look down at it in fascination and smooth out a wrinkle with my shoe.

Ari tilts my head up and turns me towards a camera that flashes making me rub my eyes. "You'll be ok.", she says. Another flash goes off and I blink. White spots dance in my vision and I shake my head. "Are they that bad?", she questions. "I have sensitive eyes.", I answer. She looks around and mumbles something before my eyes clear up. "Magic.", she whispers. We start posing for pictures and she get pulled off by some of her friends. I walk over to the snack table and start gathering myself a small snack which mostly consisted of different types of sandwiches. I spot brownies at one of the ends and grab a few thinking that they're safe for me. They weren't. I feel it traveling back up into my mouth and gag. Frankie walks up to me with Dean and I silently groan.

"You look sick.", Frankie says. I nod my head and dart off towards the bathroom. I find the first open stall and let go off the brownies. I wipe my mouth clean once I'm done and ride it out with some water. I pop in a few mints and walk back over to Ari. "You ate the brownies didn't you?", she questions. I nod my head silently and she laughs.

Perrie's POV

I check my ponytail in my mirror again and sigh out. I make a tulip appear in my hand and inspect it. "She loves me. She loves me not.", I say plucking off two petals. I end on she loves me not and I frown before making another petal appear before pulling it off as she loves me. I smile at the little game and walk inside since I'm still early. A jacket gets thrown over my head and I walk into a wall. "Noah? Why did you do that?", I question looking around. "Tori wasn't ready yet.", he answers leading me somewhere. I get pushed down into a chair and the jacket gets taken off my head. I fix my hair and look around until I hear a door opening. I look up and gasp at the sight of Tori in her dress. "You look beautiful babe.", I say standing up. "You look nice on your suit too.", she says.

"You get me like this for four hours, then the tie is off and I'm changing into a pair of sneakers.", I say. "I like you in graphic tees better anyway.", she says fixing my jacket. I grin and she pats my cheek before walking away. I follow after her and see the place full of people. Noah walks up to me with a girl by his side and I raise an eyebrow. "Perrie, this is Danielle, my girlfriend. Dani, this is Perrie, Tori's girlfriend.", he says. "You're one of the girls from that video. You sing really good.", she says shaking my hand. "Thank you.", I smile. Tori pulls me away and we start posing for pictures.(could y'all tell I was getting tired?)

Claude's POV(That's a new one)

I walk into the venue with Evan at my side and smile at him. I had been listening through their ear pieces that one time and went to take a look at him fro myself and like what I saw so I asked him on a date. Four dates later, he's my boyfriend. The girls knew we were hanging out but we just became official so this is their surprise. "Hey Claude.", Billie says walking over. She's in her typical oversized clothing which is a pair of black shorts and a white button up with a tie. "I didn't think you were coming.", I say. "They let some of the juniors come.", she shrugs. "Well this is my boyfriend and date Evan.", I say. "Nice to meet you.", Evan smiles. "This is my date and girlfriend Melanie.", she says motions to the girl beside her.

"I always forget that you're younger than us.", I say. "You rub it in my face every five minutes.", she says rolling her eyes. "This place looks nice.", Jesy says walking up to us. "Well look at you.", I say. "Don't mention it. This bow tie is choking me.", she mutters. "Oh hey Evan.", she says. He waves at her and excuses himself to the snack table. "We really shouldn't have chosen white. It's so hard not to get dirty.", Jade says. Leigh sips on a glass of punch as she looks around. I look harder and notice she doesn't have her hearing aids in. "She said it got too loud so she took them out.", Jesy says. I nod my understanding and turn back towards Billie.

Jade's POV

I grab myself some punch and look for my girlfriend. I find her with the other cheerleaders and walk over with another cup. "It's like your read my mind.", she says taking the cup. "I just know you that good.", I shrug. "You're missing two? Where are they?", I question. "They're outside talking.", Normani answers. I hum and walk back over to the pretzels. Prom queen and king get announced and as usual some other guy on the football team wins with his girlfriend and the night ends in a swirl of colors that I don't remember. Last thing I do remember though, is the mind blowing sex we had. And I mean like mind blowing man.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.1K 327 24
Meet Perrie a girl all alone. She'd do anything to be loved... Zayn knows this and takes control of her broken heart, leading her on, gradually weari...
1.1M 23.5K 77
Little Mix has finished the Get Weird Tour and was enjoying a short break until the promotion of their fourth album. Jerrie and Lesy were staying at...
17K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
24.4K 1K 46
"Everything has been chaotic" -Harry Styles "Oh...Well it's been stressful." -Jesy Nelson "Yeah, everything's going well.'' -Perrie Edwards "I think...