nothing near clarity

Bởi sofiposie

a haruto watanabe fanfic (idol au) "i was taught to always put our group first, and think about my fans' hap... Xem Thêm

f o r e w o r d
characters' aesthetics
YG NEW GG
sneak peek (must read)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
(haruto's pov) 1k special
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 25
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the elite's concept
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
epilogue
treasure series book 2 ‼️

chapter 26

584 32 37
Bởi sofiposie

그가 돌아왔다

Cotton candy. That's what's inside my mind as I watch her hair that's flowing freely, it was an adorable sight to see. Even her face screams cuteness, well not until she opens her mouth.

"That's it you motherfucker! I'm not playing with you anymore, weak ass player. Eat my shit for all I care!" she screams over the one whom she's playing with over the phone. And I'm pretty sure she doesn't even know who she's playing with.

The reason why I'm with her today was because Junghwan didn't attend his classes today, since they were busy moving to a different dorm after some sasaengs invaded their dorm. It was a disaster, but I was glad they're all okay. Jeongwoo is also not present, while Eunkyung eonnie was in a meeting with her groupmates, she was even about to ditch them, but I told her that I'm okay and can handle myself really well.

But when I thought I would be a loner in the cafeteria, the pink haired girl came and sat with me. She didn't ask any permission, and just straight up sat infront of me and instead of eating, she just played a game in her phone. I didn't mind though, but it's just that, her mouth really needs to be cleansed.

"That's not very nice," I told her but regretted it immediately after I realized that I actually said that. Welp, I'm gonna die. She's one scary girl despite her being shorter than me. I feel like she can kill everybody in the cafeteria without even feeling any guilt.

"What's not nice?" she asked, before closing her phone and looked at me instead. Her chin resting on her hand that's on the table we're sharing right now. I looked down, avoiding eye contact because I'm really scared. What if she gets angry at me after what I said?

"Hey, I asked a question. I even stopped playing for you, might as well answer me." she ordered, but instead of hearing her usual bossy tone, I heard her talking softly. My eyes went wide after realizing it, but I didn't let my over dramatic self react too much, she might be just being patient with me, we never know when she's going to freaking lash out on me.

"I'm going to my class now. Goodbye!" I said and was about to stand up and leave her alone to save my petty ass, but as soon as I stood, she got a hold of my collar, pulling me towards her gently but firmly. I gasped, and was about to say something but immediately shut up when I saw how close we are.

"You're really pretty," she whispered before giving me a wink.

"Eh? Thank you, I guess?" I answered before giving her a small smile. But what shocked me more was when she made me sit beside her.

"Thanks for the macaroons, they tasted delicious." she said, trying to open up about a topic making me smile wider because I thought she forgot about me. Because I feel like I could never forget her. Who could even forget about Lee Aera? Everybody knows who she is in our school. She's like that popular hot chick in movies who doesn't give a damn about everything around her.

And I also heard that she's friends with Eunkyung eonnie too since they're both from the Music Department. And from what I heard, Aera is very intelligent. She might cause some trouble here and there, but the teachers can't just let her go since her intelligence in the music field is something our school is very proud of.

"No problem. It's me who should be thanking you," I said, but in a questioning manner since I didn't know how to address her. And I feel like she understood me because she chuckled at my puzzled expression.

"Call me eonnie. Or noona, anything's fine." she said making me choke on nothing. Noona? She likes to be called like that by a girl?

"Noona? Why?" I asked, but she just gave me a smirk before pinching my cheeks. I immediately back away because of the sudden skinship, but she didn't mind it. She was actually just looking at me, and mischief can be seen in her eyes, as well as amazement.

"Stella, do you perhaps... date girls too?"

And that's when I finally bolted out of the cafeteria, my heart thumping loudly as I run away. And as I do so, Aera's laughter was heard, silencing everybody inside the cafeteria because of course, it's weird to see her laughing, since she's always frowning and angry. But that's not my problem today, I'm actually terrified of her question about dating.

Cause, I'm a trainee. I'm not allowed to date, is she crazy? Wait, I shouldn't be asking that since it's already a fact that Lee Aera is crazy. I mean, I know most of the things she say is a joke, but still! I don't like it when other people ask me —even if it's just a joke,— anything related to dating. It makes me feel so uncomfortable, especially if the person who asked isn't a close friend of mine.

"Hey, Stella! Nice hair." a girl said making me to smile and nod at her, and when I thought she'll leave me alone, I was wrong. She and her friends came to me and asked if they could take pictures with me, but I respectfully declined. We aren't allowed to do that, or else I'll get scolded by our manager later.

"But why? Just one!" they insisted, but I just gave them an apologetic smile before dashing off. Goodness! Ever since we did that bold move in the cafeteria, some students have been asking me if they could take some pictures with me, but I would always decline since we are not allowed to do that yet. YG entertainment is very careful when it comes to their girl trainees' identity since they want us safe, of course they also value their male trainees' identity, but they would always be much stricter when it comes to us.

When I finally reached my classroom, I was glad to see that there are just a few students here. It means I can rest from all those picture taking questions. But boredom would for sure kill me. I still have thirty minutes left before our teacher comes in for History, another boring subject that would kill the hell out of me. So, I took my phone out and was glad to see that the groupchat with my S Squad is online.

G r o u p C h a t

oops, you're not invited

o n l i n e

somi: guys im hungry i want to eat, lets go????

seungmin: cant come right now. busy for kingdom. but i gotta admit that the new gc name is lit

somi: fine :< seungmin's out, whos free? and thanks i came up w that

sunghoon: busy for promotions

sunoo: yupppp anw have you seen our stage? WE WON THREE TIMES OMYGHAD

sunghoon: when will you stop talking about that?

sunoo: never :>

shotaro: I'll be doing a vlive with yuta sunbaenim first. I'll be free maybe later at 6, is that okay?

somi: uwu youre just texting but why do I find you so adorable????!

me: eonnie, he's older than you

sungchan: dont worry, im like that too. Taro hyung is really adorable.

somi: aye! thats my 01 line gang gang!

me: @shotaro you got them wrapped around your fingers, good luck

shotaro: hehe thanks i guess? :>

soobin: why are you guys so loud? did somi burn something?

somi: WHAT I DID NOT

seungmin: last time when we ate at the samgyupsal place near JYP ent with Chaeyoung noona and Chan hyung, she burnt all the meat, that we need to buy again

somi: you little-

me: and thats why i dont go out with you guys. :>

somi: thats okay, sweetie. you'll get used to all this soon. but to think bout it, we never really went out as a whole :<

soobin: the fans would be shocked if we do it and someone might see us. yk cause we act as if we dont know each other but here we are in this gc

seungmin: ikr. it's kinda hard especially for stella since she hasn't debuted yet, and this is basically breaking the rules for her since she shouldnt be showing her identity to us lmao

me: hey it's okay :> my sunbaenims did this too HAHAHHA

sunoo: HAHAHHA BUT LIKE REMEMBER THAT ONE TIME WHEN WE FIRST SAW STELLA IN THE BACK STAGE AT MAMA?

shotaro: she was so shocked and scared since we saw her face awe :<

sunghoon: saw her gaping when I was skating tho

sungchan: girl was fangirling over NCT. im honored, madame

seungmin: and 2 of my members were all excited when they found out you were an australian too. it's sad we had to leave early tho :((

me: omyghad i dont even know why im friends with you guys :< AND NO I WASNT GAPING YOU SKATER BOI

me: anw taro tell yuta my other member adores him

me: and seungmin, awe tell your two members that i would like to meet them too. and mama's a bitch hmp

somi: YES MAMA IS A FRKING BTCH!!!!! AND OHHHH i know who youre talking about HAHHAHA omyghad yes japanese gang gang

shotaro: you have a japanese member??????

sungchan: good luck handling an excited taro, stella

sunoo: hes worse than me

sunghoon: still annoying doe

sunoo: what did i even do to you

sunghoon: you kept on talking to ni-ki and was ignoring me even if im asking you a question. im annoyed

somi: ohhh hot tea guys. spill it

shotaro: why would u spill the tea :<

seungmin: sunghoon and sunoo, talk abt this in private.

somi: ure no fun :(

sungchan: ure no fun :( (2)

soobin: ure no fun :( (3)

shotaro: ure no fun :( (4)

me: ure no fun (5)

seungmin: thats it im not handling you kids anymore i have other seven members who are so chaotic and im tired so do what u want

soobin: i know, it's hard to watch over the kids thats why i gave up already :>

me: #saveseungminandsoobin2021

me: anw, yes i have japanese members taro tho theyre just both half japanese

shotaro: YEHEY MORE JAPANESE FRIENDS :)))))

soobin: i love hueningkai,but taro is really adorable im gonna cry

seungmin: same. i love hyunjin but taro is really adorable lets cry together

shotaro: no dont cry pls :<

somi: well that makes me wanna cry too just so taro could comfort me huhuhuhuhu

sungchan: i wanna cuddle @shotaro

sunoo: SUNGHOON IS A BITCH

me: why are you always texting in caps???? AND YES SUNGHOON IS A BTCH WBK

sunghoon: i left for five minutes and this is what i read.

sunoo: i hate you :((

sunghoon: that wont kill me

sunoo: no more cuddles for you :(((

sunghoon: hey sunoo we can talk about this, right? pls im not mad, please talk to me

somi: i smell gay :>

sungchan: everybody is gay :>

seungmin: im not gay :>

somi: OMYGHAD GET THE HETERO OUT OF THE SQUAD NOW

me: does that mean im gay too?

shotaro: same question

somi: like what sungchan said, everybody is gay! :>

shotaro: okay! I'm gay! :>

seungmin: i dont hate gay people, and ik yall are joking but please please dont tell other people that youre gay taro especially if youre in a vlive, your fans might get shocked and your company wont be very happy about it. sungchan, please lecture taro about this.

sungchan: on it my dude

somi: says the guy w a member who once said "gay" in their vlive :>

seungmin: thats because that member is han jisung. hes meant to say that

somi: fair point

soobin: guys our new song is so good, yall know seori? shes featured in it!

somi: i smell another member of the s squad :>

soobin: shes a 96 liner

sungchan: ew a boomer

somi: ew a boomer (2)

shotaro: ew a boomer (3)

seungmin: ew a boomer (4)

sunghoon: guys please help me sunoo's ignoring me again

somi: you broke the chain. fuck off

seungmin: no cursing! THERES A CHILD HERE!

me: whos the child????

sunghoon: dumb dumb, it's you.

me: oh i thought it was taro lmao

shotaro: im not a kid :((

sungchan: okay sweetie

somi: anw cant wait for your new song, soobin!!!!!

seungmin: same dude! wishing you all the best

shotaro: im gonna post a tiktok vid of it on my private tiktok account uwu

seungmin: @shotaro you and felix are gonna be great friends

shotaro: uwu i wanna meet felix sunbaenim :>

seungmin: soon and we'll all burst out in huge uwus when that happens

soobin: thanks, guys! and yes, i agree with seungmin. Can hueningkai join taro and felix when they meet up?

seungmin: yes, that would be great!

somi: anw, who wants to go and eat with me???? lets burn down a restaurant :>

soobin went offline

seungmin went offline

sunghoon went offline

shotaro went offline

sunoo went offline

sungchan went offline

stella went offline

somi: i hate yall, im just gonna invite daehwi then we'll go and burn some resto :<

I let out a soft chuckle after reading somi eonnie's message before putting my phone on my pocket. Students are already coming in, and the teacher would come in any minute now. Using phones during class is prohibited, so if I don't want my phone to be confiscated, I need to hide it when our class starts.

"Stella Kim." our teacher called for me when she was finally in. I raised my hand, and she gestured me to go near her so I did.

"You're asked by your manager she's outside, and yes. You're already excused." she said making me furrow my brows. What happened that I was excused without them informing me first about it? Is there a problem?

I took my bag and went out of the room, and immediately went to to the gate of our school. And there I saw my manager who looks nervous, she was pacing back and forth, so when I tapped her shoulder, she was startled.

"Are you alright?" I asked her, and she just gave me a nod.

The ride was silent, nobody was saying a word. It was weird because usually the silence between me and our manager would be comfortable, but this time it felt so tensed. I know something is wrong, but I don't want to ask again, because if it concerns me, I'm sure she'll tell me about it.

"He's back."

"What?" I asked, after hearing her say that. She was panting, and I know something is wrong, and I'm scared of what she's talking about. Who's this person?

"Your brother is back, he used your family's private jet to get here three weeks ago, and from what I heard, he already finished his 14 days quarantine so he's in the company right now. He's in a meeting with the new CEO."

What the fuck is my brother doing here in Korea?

When we reached the building, I immediately went out and didn't even bother to walk slowly towards the elevator. I need to know what he's doing here. He shouldn't be here. He said he'll never come back, so why?

When I finally reached the CEO's floor, that's when I saw him getting out of the door together with the new CEO. They shook hands and was smiling at each other, but my brother's smile dropped when he saw me. The CEO was still smiling, and urged me to come near them.

"Your brother is such a sweetheart. And he looks a lot like your mom. Anyways, you're one lucky sister, he came here to have an agreement." The CEO said, but I wasn't paying much attention to her. I was looking at my brother who was also looking at me.

"So yeah, we'll have a meeting about this later on. For now, I'll leave you guys alone." she said before going back to her office making me scoff. I never really liked the New CEO of our company, she's really fishy.

I was about to leave my brother alone, but he cleared his throat making me look at him, a brow raised. I was clearly annoyed. I know he did something, and I'm scared to know what it is. If I'm like my mom, then my brother is like our father. Heartless. He may be my brother, but he's also a business man, a ruthless one. I love my brothers, I really do. But something about Kim Hyunjae just doesn't sit right with me. He wasn't like this, not until our mom died. He changed. He was no longer the guy with big dreams, he was no longer the guy who would sing you a song to cheer you up, he's just now like our father.

"Not even a welcoming hug, sister?" he asked, his voice laced with authority and his Australian accent was heard. I let out a scoff, but chose to just ignore his petty wish.

"What are you even doing here?" I asked him. I need answers, and I know he did something.

"Oh, I just made a deal with your new CEO. She's much easier to manipulate, you know? Unlike Mr. Yang who would always make sure his artists come first, this new CEO would do everything for money." he said before chuckling. Hi fixed his tie and went near me.

"If you want to know what we talked about, make sure you come tonight for dinner at our house." he said, before flashing me a smile.

"That's not a house, Hyunjae. Nobody even lives there anymore." I told him, and he knows I hate going back there, that's where our mother died. That house isn't even considered as one because our home wouldn't be found there anymore. Loren lives in his own house and the studio is his second home, Hyunsik too and me, I have our dorm and my members as my home.

"Well, it surely isn't considered a normal house, it's actually the Kim's Mansion. But, still. I need you there. Hyunsik is coming and our half brother is also coming, so you need to come."

"Loren."

"Come again?" he asked, confused at what I said. I wanted to punch him in the face because of what he said, but I stopped myself. He's annoying, but he is still my older brother that I need to respect.

"Our eldest brother's name is Loren. You just went to study at Cambridge University and became the successor of Sebastian Williams, but you didn't suffer from amnesia, brother. You and Loren are brothers. Remember his name."

"And don't worry, I'm coming to that stupid dinner you prepared for us, dear brother."

After saying that, I finally left, not even minding to guide him to the exit. I'm frustrated, scared and angry. So I took my phone out and messaged my other brothers about my conversation about our other brother, Kim Hyunjae also known as Samuel Hyunjae Williams. We got weird names alright, but his name is known in the business world. Despite our father having a new family, he was still chosen to be his successor despite being half asian. Our grandparents really hated our mother, but I was glad they accepted us. But still, it's how my brother changed after being with them that makes me question myself if I even love my grandparents. He wasn't like this before being with them, and I really miss the old him.

It wasn't new in the Kpop world where idols are rich, most of the idols are born rich but some chose to become idols because they want to forget their titles. And that's one of the reasons why our mom was set on making us do this job just so we wouldn't be working for the Williams. But of course, after our mom was gone, our brother was sent back just so he can focus on business instead of becoming an idol. It was sad, but we couldn't do anything. If he didn't do that, then we will all go back. He sacrificed a lot, and I admire him for that. But sometimes, he's reminding me of our father so much it hurts me. But I got to accept that this is him now.

I let out a deep sigh before going inside the elevator. I was glad I was the only one using it right now because I don't know what to do anymore. Why is he here? What did he told our new CEO? Why is he back?

to be continued. . .

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

17.7K 744 58
Yeosang was in a very bad relationship for a long time and he almost didn't get out until Seonghwa, Hongjoong, and Yunho helped him out. Ever since...
2.1K 95 1
"(...) It wasn't like that. He was sure that he wasn't jealous. Eric was just really pissing him off." Or Two boys that know each other since kinderg...
10.6K 585 43
A LEE JUYEON OF THE BOYZ AU Hyunjaeh and I were fated. fated to be friends with each other. She was a star shining its brightest infront of me an...
28.6K 1.3K 23
"Excuse me , I would like to ask how set a job appointment here in wo-" "you'll have an appointment here at exactly 3:30pm today" "w-wait what?! h-ho...