DEVOTED {G!P} [JIYOO]

Por Mxrahi_

[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres... Más

CH-1
CH-2
CH-3
CH-4
CH-6
CH-7
CH-8
CH-9 (M🔞)
CH-10
CH-11
CH-12
CH-13
CH-14
CH-15
CH-16
CH-17
CH-18
CH-19
CH-20
CH-21
CH-22
CH-23
CH-24 (M🔞)
CH-25
CH-26
CH-27
CH-28
CH-29
CH-30
CH-31 (M🔞)
CH-32 (M🔞)
CH-33
CH -34
CH-35
CH-36
CH-37
CH-38 [The End]

CH-5 (M🔞)

2.8K 54 140
Por Mxrahi_

⚠️WARNING⚠️
MATURE SCENE AHEAD
(SEXUAL ASSAULT, RAPE)
•••••••

Handong walked inside her place, "Mom, I'm home." She shouted, walking towards the couch, she sat on the couch, her mother came out of the room. "There's a surprise for you in your bedroom." Said her mom, she flashed Handong a smile.

"Surprise? What is it?" Asked the red haired girl, she got up from the couch and paced towards her bedroom.

Handong opened the door and walked straight towards her bed. she found nothing. She sighed, "Mom, there's no sur-" her sentence was interrupted by Mark and Minji.

"Surprise!!" They both shouted in unison from her behind, flinching Handong.

Mark and Minji hugged Handong. "We missed you!" Said the purple haired girl pecking Handong's cheek.

"Hey! I missed her too!" Said mark, he pushed Minji away from Handong.

"You didn't miss her you were always busy with your ex." Minji teased him. They kept bickering for awhile, Minji averted her gaze on Handong who was already in tears. "Look! you mad her cry!" Said the purple haired girl, punching Mark. "You made her cry!" He replied hugging Handong tightly.

The red haired girl blinked few times and started sobbing, "I missed you..." She said wrapping her one arm around Mark and her other arm around Minji. "Dongie now we're here you don't have to cry anymore!" Said Mark with a chuckle. He backed away from her and walked out of the room, he wanted to show what he bought for her.

Minji wiped Handong's tears. "You made me emotional." Said Minji, wiping her fake tears. Minji made her sit on the bed, she sat beside her. "So tell me everything! What's going on in your life?" Said the purple haired girl, she wanted to know the details about the girl Handong was talking about.

Handong chuckled, "Except Yoohyeon there's nothing interesting about my life. She lives with her dad, she didn't tell me what happened to her mom yet. I'm actually falling for her." Said the red haired girl.

"Does she knows everything about you?" Asked the purple haired girl, she rested her hand on Handong's hand.

"No, she doesn't know much about our family. I never mentioned about you and Mark." Said Handong, crossing her legs.

"I'm talking about your sexual life. Does she know, that you're a virgin?" Asked the purple haired girl in a low voice.

"Don't you think it's embarrassing to tell her, that I'm a virgin?" Asked the red haired girl, she was hiding it from Yoohyeon, because she seemed like an experienced person, Handong knew Yoohyeon would break up with her if she told her everything.

Minji kept her hand on Handong's shoulder. "I will leave the decision to you, I think you should be honest with her." The purple haired girl whispered.

"Dongie! Purple ass! Come outside I want to show you all my gifts!!" They both heard Mark's voice from the outside. Handong broke into a fits of laughter, Minji rolled her eyes. "Let's go..." She said, they both walked out of the room.

••••••••

Yoohyeon was describing on how her dad slapped her to Taehyung and Siyeon on a conference call.

They both tried to tell her that it was her fault too, at that Yoohyeon disconnected the call and layed on the bed.

She was trying to sleep when her phone started vibrating, it was a call from one of the girl's that she took a contact of and was in a physical relationship with her.

She was in a relationship but she didn't care about it. She picked up the phone.

_

"I'm free tonight, wanna hangout?"

"No, I don't think I'll be available."

"You're changing, when I used to call you, you were always free and now you're suddenly busy?"

"Your cunt doesn't satisfy me enough, that's why I'm trying to stay away from you."

"That's rude! Fuck you!"

_

The girl disconnected the call, Yoohyeon threw her phone on the nearby table, she heard a knock on the door.

The silver haired girl walked towards the door and opened it revealing her dad. "Your uncle is here, he wants to talk to you..." Said Arang.

"What is he doing here? I don't want to talk to anyone." Said the silver haired girl, she tried closing the door but Arang kept his hand on the door.

"It will take few minutes..." He said making an eye contact with her.

Yoohyeon's uncle, Kim Jihoon always had his way to get money from Arang for some random reasons.

As Yoohyeon grew up she started realising the things, how her uncle would always join them only when he needed something from them.

The silver haired girl sighed, she walked outside and saw her uncle sitting on the couch eating crisps. She sat on the couch situated near him, Arang sat beside her on the couch.

"Yoohyeon! I missed you... Look at you! You've grown up so much..." Said her uncle.

The silver haired girl faked a smile, "Yeah, how are you?" She asked looking at him.

"I'm absolutely perfect, I'm here to talk to you about Arang's property." Said Jihoon.

Yoohyeon furrowed her eyebrows, "What about his property?" Asked the silver haired girl looking at Jihoon.

He ignored her question and averted his eyes at Arang, "Since Yoohyeon isn't working and my son has already got a promotion so it would be nice if split your property into half and give one part of it to my son..." Said jihoon.

"Just because I don't work, it doesn't mean all the property will go to random people, this is unfair dad!" Said the silver haired girl, she involuntarily slapped Arang's upper arm with a force, flinching him. Her lips curved into a pout when she made an eye contact with her father.

He sighed, he looked at Yoohyeon
"You can go inside your room." Said Arang.

"Fine!" Said the silver haired girl, she gave a one last glare to Jihoon and she left them alone.

Arang turned his head around to see if Yoohyeon was completely gone, he then turned his head to look at Jihoon.

"About my property, I have a daughter, why would I give my property to your son?" He asked Jihoon in a calm voice.

Jihoon clasped his hands together, "Your daughter is an intersex, there's no point in giving her your wealth." Said jihoon.

"I don't think being an intersex takes her rights away to have her property from her father..." Said Arang, he cleared his throat and continued his sentence. "When she was born, I always regretted each seconds of my life. It broke my heart that she was an intersex. When she started talking, her first word was dad. That emotion still strikes to my heart. I remember my wife and I cried after that, especially me because I felt overwhelmed by her. If we accept them, they're the most beautiful souls you can found. She is my everything and if you think, her being an intersex is going to create problems for me to give her my property, that's absolutely wrong, I won't and I will never give my property to your son or anyone, except Yoohyeon." Arang completed his sentence with a sigh, he knew Yoohyeon wasn't the same.

She was changed, completely from what he expected her to be.

"Arang, think about this, she is jobless and you will have to leave your work one day, why not give your property to someone who will make correct use of it?" Said Jihoon, with a smile hoping for a positive response.

"There will be a time when she will make correct use of it, I believe in her." Said Arang, he removed his wallet, giving his card to jihoon he patted his back, "Don't even think of my property. I'm not giving it to anyone, only Yoohyeon owns it. Take this card and keep using it if you're that greedy." Said Arang. He gripped on Jihoon's upper arm and started dragging him towards the door.

Jihoon didn't say anything, he knew everything was failing, he couldn't convince Arang for the 3rd time.

"Thank you for visiting us." Said Arang, he removed his hand from Jihoon.

Jihoon walked towards his car and sat on the driving seat, leaving Arang's place.
_

Arang walked towards Yoohyeon's room, he knocked on it and entered her room.

The silver haired girl was sleeping, her snoring sound was loud, Arang chuckled, he closed the door and walked towards his room.

•••••••

[Evening]

Yoohyeon was sitting on the couch, eating snacks. Her eyes were fixed on the TV. Her dad was resting in his bedroom, he had an online meeting which drained him out.

The silver haired girl heard a loud knock on the door. She sighed, keeping the snacks aside, she walked towards the door.

Opening it, she saw a girl in a short dress, her wavy hair were falling on her bare shoulders, she flashed Yoohyeon a bright smile and bowed a little, "I want to meet Kim Arang." She said with a stern face.

"Kim Arang? Why?" Asked the silver haired girl, Yoohyeon couldn't stop looking at the girl's breasts. Which the girl noticed and faked a smiled.

"I'm his assistant, I have some important things to discuss." Said the girl, she tucked her hair behind her ear.

Yoohyeon opened the door widely and let her inside. "My dad is an old man, I know he is fit and all but it doesn't suit you..." Said the silver haired girl looking at the brunette.

"Excuse me?" Said the girl, staring straight into Yoohyeon's eyes.

"Don't pretend to be innocent, I know him very well, plus look at you, there's no way he will leave this golden chance." Said the silver haired girl eyeing the girl in front of her from her head to the toe.

"Sana?" Said Arang, he rubbed his eyes and walked down the stairs. Minatozaki Sana was Arang's assistant. She had a long experience in being an assistant.

Sana gave him a small nod, with a smile. "Why are you keeping a young girl as your assistant?" Asked the silver haired girl, she walked towards Arang.

Sana decided not to speak in between, it was their personal matter.

"It's not a correct time to talk about those things." Said Arang, ignoring Yoohyeon, he gestured Sana to sit on the couch, which she did.

Arang walked towards the drawers situated below the TV. He took three files from there and walked towards Sana, he gave the files to her.

"I'm going out." Yoohyeon declared.

She walked near the door and took her car keys.

"Where are you going?" Asked Arang, he walked towards Yoohyeon while Sana was checking the files. "To the bar, I guess..." Yoohyeon replied with a dry tone.

"You have a girlfriend, don't you?" Asked Arang, he snatched the keys from Yoohyeon.

"Yes I do have a girlfriend, so what?" Asked the silver haired girl. Sana looked at Yoohyeon, the way she was talking to Arang, was not what she expected.

"You're cheating on Handong?" Asked Arang in a whisper. He couldn't believe how Yoohyeon was behaving, her extreme agressive nature was known to him but cheating, it was a surprise for him.

"Yes I'm cheating, why are you wasting my time? Give me the keys!" She said looking at Arang, gripping on his wrist she snatched the keys back and left him, slamming the door loudly behind her.

He sighed, turning around he saw Sana checking the files. "I'm sorry for the commotion." Said Arang.

"It's alright sir..." Said Sana with a small smile.

He walked towards the couch situated in front of Sana and sat on it. Taking other file he started re-checking it.

•••••••

"You're in a relationship?" Asked the black haired guy, he took a sip of his vodka and burped loudly.

"Yes Taehyung, how many times do I have to repeat!?" Yoohyeon shouted through the music, taking a sip from her drink.

"Now you have what you wanted." Said the blonde haired girl, she stretched her arms and yanwed.

Taehyung and Siyeon had a holiday, so they decided to hangout with Yoohyeon, since she wanted to do the same thing.

"I don't, I haven't slept with her yet, it gets frustrating how I have to wait for sleeping with her." Said the silver haired girl, her grip became tight around the glass.

"You're not romantic at all..." Said Taehyung, he took alot of crisps in his hand, which would fit in his palm size and stuffed it inside his mouth.

Without waiting for Yoohyeon's response, he pulled out an invisible rose from his shirt's pocket, he dramatically got on his single knee, "Baby, you're the most beautiful thing that I have seen in this world. You make my heart beat faster than you can imagine, please accept this rose, it's the sign of my love...." He whispered the last word and got back on his previous seat, proposing to the air.

"I don't want to be romantic, that's boring." Said the silver haired girl, she saw Siyeon was trying to sleep, her head was little tilted.

Yoohyeon slapped Siyeon's arm. The blonde haired girl flinched. "You can't sleep here." Said the silver haired girl.

Yoohyeon was sitting in between Taehyung and Siyeon, they kept talking about random things that would come to their mind.

After a few minutes, a waiter walked towards Yoohyeon's table, he tripped over the stairs that were in between, his tray fell on the silver haired girl's clothes. The drink spilled near her abdomen, she had to close her eyes.

Yoohyeon opened her eyes and saw her clothes, her shirt was completely drenched.

Taehyung and Siyeon exchanged a look of fear and nervousness.

The silver haired girl got up from the couch, she walked towards the waiter who had his ankle twisted.

Gripping on his collars she made him stand up, Taehyung and Siyeon quickly followed her. They both gripped on her upper arms from each side.

"Are you blind? Can't see a whole person in front of you?" She asked, the guy gripped on her wrists and started apologising. She gave him a sharp slap on his right cheek. "How dare you!" She shouted and tried gripping on his collars again but Taehyung and Siyeon started pulling her away from the waiter.

"You need to chill out!" Taehyung shouted. Yoohyeon was trying to get away from their grip.

"Why didn't you tell him to do his work properly?" She asked looking at Taehyung.

"Yoohyeon, it's alright, calm down." Said the blonde haired girl.

Yoohyeon closed her eyes tightly, she clenched her fists. She yanked her hands away from Taehyung and Siyeon.

The silver haired girl paced towards the washroom. She removed her phone from the pocket and kept it on the marble. She took a tissue and started cleaning her t-shirt.

When she was cleaning herself, her phone started ringing, the screen flashed with her dad's name on it.

She disconnected the call and continued what she was doing.

The door of the washroom got opened, a girl stumbled and took a support of the wall, Yoohyeon looked at the girl, her plain hair were falling on her shoulder, she was dressed in a red short dress. She had a golden necklace which was perfectly suitable for her clothing.

Somehow taking the wall's support she walked near the sink and started puking within seconds.

The silver haired girl's smile changed into a smirk, she called Taehyung.

_

"I found someone, It will take me some time to return."

"What? Yoohyeon, you're literally in a relationship, you can't just hook up with anyone like that."

"I can, will talk to you later."

_

Disconnecting the call with Taehyung, she walked towards the girl, the girl was still vomiting, shifting extremely close to the girl, Yoohyeon snaked her hand on her small back, she started making small circles.

The girl made an eye contact with Yoohyeon through the mirror, her eyes were half lidded as she tried hard to keep her eyes open.

She washed her face and turned around to look at Yoohyeon, who got extremely close to her, the silver haired girl traced her index finger on the girl's jawline. "What's your name?" Asked the silver haired girl, keeping her other free hand on the girl's breast.

"I-Irene... If you e-excuse me... I'll just..." The black haired girl tried to walk but failed and stumbled, she couldn't see anything properly.

Yoohyeon gripped on Irene's upper arm and dragged her out of the washroom.

Looking around Yoohyeon checked if anyone was with Irene to give her company.

Finding no one, the silver haired girl walked outside of the bar, following the long corridors.

The black haired girl gripped on Yoohyeon's wrist, "I don't want to go... with you..." Said the black haired girl, she tried her best to get rid of Yoohyeon's grip.

The both of them finally reached outside.

Irene couldn't stand anymore, her head started feeling heavy, she fell on her knees, the silver haired girl sighed, she picked up Irene in a bridal style and started walking towards her car.

Once she reached her car, keeping Irene on the floor, she opened the backseat's door and made Irene lay on it. The black haired girl fell on the seat, finding it hard to open her eyes anymore.

Yoohyeon got inside the car, she sat beside Irene, unzipping her pants she pulled her boxers down with her pants.

Keeping her hand on Irene's breast, She gave it a few squeezes as she started jerking herself. She massaged the tip of her shaft with the help of her thumb, closing her eyes she leaned backwards.

Irene moaned softly when she felt her breast being massaged by someone.

Yoohyeon got on top of Irene, she managed herself on the seat, her leg was not fitting in, she bended her leg, pulling Irene closer to her by gripping on her waist, she removed her thongs, rolling up her skirt, cupping Irene's cheeks, she gave her few kisses on the lips as she slowly inserted her shaft inside her.

The black haired girl gripped on Yoohyeon's shirt, she pushed her with her strength, Yoohyeon wrapped her arms around Irene's neck, she started thrusting inside her, Irene's body kept moving with each and every thrust, she couldn't open her eyes to see who it was.

_

After being done with everything, Yoohyeon zipped her pants, gripping on Irene's upper arm she dragged her outside of the car, walking her towards another car, she pushed her.

Irene fell on the ground unconsciously after getting pushed.

Walking towards her car Yoohyeon sat inside it and left for her home.

•••••••

[The next day]

Yoohyeon lazily walked outside of her room, she sat on the couch and massaged her temples.

"What did you do the whole night?"

She heard his voice and heaved a frustrating sigh. "I'm not going to tell you..." She said looking at Arang behind her.

"I'm asking you and you're going to answer me. You rejected my call." Said the black haired man, he walked towards the couch and sat in front of Yoohyeon.

"Dad, why are you here? Aren't you going to your job. You're getting late." Said the silver haired girl, checking her phone.

"Today I have taken holiday." He replied.

"Oh God no..." Yoohyeon whispered in a low voice.

"Do you want to learn anything about business? I can teach you, I have plenty of tim-..."

"Please dad, don't start early in the morning. Do whatever you want to do just don't talk about that stuff, it pisses me off." She replied, getting up from the couch she started pacing towards her room.

"How are you going to make a family with Handong if you don't know how to earn cash..." He said looking at her back.

The silver haired girl turned around, "Who said I'm going to make a family with her?" She asked looking at Arang.

"You're not?" He asked, furrowing his eyebrows.

"I'll think about it. I don't know. Even if we got married I don't want to have kids." Said the silver haired girl.

Arang got up from the couch, he walked towards Yoohyeon. "What...?" He asked looking at her with a shocking expression.

"I don't want kids." Said Yoohyeon, making an eye contact with him.

"Why?" He asked gripping on her upper arm.

"It's my life and I can do anything with it, I don't have to explain it to you..." Said the silver haired girl, she walked towards her room leaving Arang alone.

Arang scratched his head. "Yeah, it's your choice." He whispered to himself and walked upstairs.

•••••••

[The next day]

[LAUREN'S POV]

I picked up the tray and walked towards the room, I knocked on it few times.

"Come in!"

I heard her voice, I walked inside the room. Walking towards the small table, I kept the tray on it.

"Are you a new servant?" Yoohyeon asked me, she was laying on the bed on her stomach, she was facing me.

I gave her a nod.

"How old are you?" She asked.

"Thirty..." I replied and started walking towards the door.

Mr.kim has warned me not stay with Yoohyeon for a long time.

Before I could reach the door, she got up from the bed and paced towards the door.

She locked it and looked towards me, "Did I tell you to leave?" She asked me with a stern voice.

"No..." I replied.

"You look good... Are you single?" She asked, her eyes were averting all over my body.

"M-Married..." I showed her my ring on my hand.

She hummed, "Okay..." She whispered.

Getting away from the door she opened the door for me. It was a relief. I paced outside of the room in a hurry.

×××××××

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

38.8K 1.7K 38
[G!P :- Yoohyeon] . What is G!P? [Girl with penis] _ Yoohyeon is in a relationship. Her girlfriend discoveres some other sides of Yoohyeon and she de...
172K 17.8K 23
"𝙏𝙤𝙪𝙘𝙝 𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙨𝙚𝙡𝙛, 𝙜𝙞𝙧𝙡. 𝙄 𝙬𝙖𝙣𝙣𝙖 𝙨𝙚𝙚 𝙞𝙩" Mr Jeon's word lingered on my skin and ignited me. The feeling that comes when yo...
17.9K 907 18
A student who's clueless about romance falls in love with a troublemaker.
210K 4.4K 47
"You brush past me in the hallway And you don't think I can see ya, do ya? I've been watchin' you for ages And I spend my time tryin' not to feel it"...