𝐅𝐨𝐫𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫𝐬 • �...

By ishsserendipity

Distorted by the world's cruel acts, and after being stripped off her love and dreams, staying in a library w... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Tu Jaane Na - Armaan Malik Version
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
𝑬𝑷𝑰𝑳𝑶𝑮𝑼𝑬

Chapter 25

315 23 251
By ishsserendipity

Since Armaan slept late last night because he was having a surprise live stream with fans, he woke up late the next morning.

Waking up, he didn't find Inaya in her room, yes, Inaya's room. Since Armaan and Inaya had moved in their own home. Inaya had an separate room and Armaan didn't have to sleep on the torturing couch anymore. He got back to his room.

Where's she? Did she go to the office? No, she promised to spend the day with me.

He thought while looking out at the balcony, his eyebrows joining in the process, resembling a grumpy look.

"O Mr Overthinker." He turned at Inaya's call, she walked into the room with a tray of breakfast in her hands. Keeping it on the coffee table, she smiled at him. He noticed she was dressed very well like she was going to some party or something. She was wearing a pink saree, Perfectly done makeup and yes, his favourite accessory, a smile on her face.

(P. C. Rashmika Mandana😍)

"Were you going somewhere?" He asked, rubbing his eyes, he had just woken up and his wife was dressed all too well.

"No, I just came back."

"From where?"

"I went to my mum and dad, today was my grandpa's anniversary, that's why." She replied, "how do I look? I wore a saree after weeks."

"Why always pink?" He counter questioned.

"I don't know actually, my mum loves this colour and she packed most sarees of this colour for me and says I look pretty in pink."

"She's so accurate." He said, dreamily, looking at her from head to toe.

"But I don't like this colour much."

"But it looks so elegant on you, so beautiful."

"Finally, you like a colour on me otherwise I look like traffic light in red, yellow and green, right?" She said and her lips curved into a pout, Making her look adorable.

"Still mad about it?" He chuckled.

"Will be forever!" She said, "now go don't waste time. Breakfast will be cold..."

Soon he came back.

"Don't tell me you didn't have breakfast yet," he said sitting in front of her.

"Apart from two sweets that mom pushed in my mouth, no." She stuck her tongue out between her teeth, "I wanted to have it with you."

"You're impossible," he sighed, "now eat!!"

-

"What shall we plan to do today?" Armaan asked.

"First you're gonna sing for me, I know nothing else," Inaya replied.

"Okay, as you wish your highness." He said picking up his guitar.

(A/N - Forever favourite is transition from "Sab Tere" to "Soch Na Sake" 🥺❤️I feel like bursting out with happiness at that)

Inaya was so lost in his voice, his voice always had given her solace like none else, he was singing sab tera and stopped just a little, she was looking down but when he halted, she looked up. He was looking at her, she was confused why stopped but smiled as she heard,

"Tere liye duniya chord di hai,
Ki tujhpe hi saans aake ruke,
Main tujhko Kitna Chahta hoon,
Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake.

Tenu itna main pyaar karava,
Ik pal vich sau Baar karava,
Tu jave je Manu chadd ke,
Maut Ka Intezaar karawa

Tere liye duniya chord di hai,
Ki tujhpe hi saans aake ruke,
Main tujhko Kitna Chahta hoon,
Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake.

Kuch bhi nhi hai yeh jahan,
Tu Hai toh hai isme Zindagi (X2)
Ab mujhe ko Jana hai Kaha
Ke tuhi Safar hai akhri.
Ke teri oar mujhko leke chale,
Yeh duniya Bhar ke San raste,
Main tujhko Kitna Chahta hoon
Yeh Tu Kabhi Soch Na Sake."

She just kept looking at him while he sang to her, she loved to glance at him when he isn't noticing. He was lost in singing and playing the guitar and she was lost in him, his voice.

He too didn't leave any chances to look at her and give her smiles, he loved to sing to her, because, at that time, he sings everything he ever wants to say to her and she does not even realise it. He found it funny and fantastic at the same time.

"So I'm done, how do you feel now?" Armaan asked as he stopped playing songs.

"Comfort," she replied.

"Now it's your turn to do something for me!" He winked at her.

"What do you plan on asking?"

"Nothing more than you reading to me. Because that's how we work out with each other, right? I sing to you, you read to me." He smiled.

"Yes, that's how we work. And I love it."

"Which one?" He got back after keeping his guitar and sat next to her.

"Have you ever read the notebook?" She asked.

"No, not really. I've heard about it a lot of times but never read it."

"You're missing on something very important then," she said and walked to the shelf, "let's read it." She picked up The Notebook.

"Okay!"

They had just started when Inaya's phone rang and it was Manogya.

After Inaya was done talking to Manogya, she turned to Armaan with guilt on her face.

"I am sorry," she said, "I gotta go to Manogya. It's important. I'm sorry--"

"But you said you'll be with me, Inaya." Said a disappointed Armaan.

She just looked down, "sorry."

"It's okay," he sighed, "would you be able to come back before the evening?"

"I don't know... I'll inform if that would be possible." Her tone clearly showed that she wouldn't be able to.

She nodded and left while Armaan sat there, he had planned to take her out on a date And he was going to tell her after they complete reading. Nevertheless, she has to go.

_

Inaya came back late at night. Armaan wasn't asleep and he was reading The Notebook by himself.

"You had dinner?" She asked.

"Yeah with Amaal, I went to him after you left," he replied.

"Good thing because I was worried that you might be waiting for me at dinner and I had it with Manu and Soobin. Soobin's cooking is so on point." She said and before Armaan could ask who she is talking about apart from Manogya, she walked into the restroom.

When she came out of the restroom, she saw that Armaan has fallen asleep with the book in his hands.

He looks so adorable sleeping like this. She thought and walked to him, took the book, he was reading by himself? Not a bad decision. She smiled to herself and kept it back at its place and then pulled the duvet over him.

"Good Night!" She whispered to him softly.

_

"You don't have office today too?" Asked Armaan as he looked at the clock, she leaves before the given time on the clock for office usually.

"No, but I have very important work, I have to go to meet a friend of mine."

"Who actually?" He asked, trying not to behave like an over-possessive typical husband.

"Soobin." She said and he looked up. The same name she took yesterday and he forgot to ask about it.

"Who's he?" He asked but she had already walked out of the door.

Armaan was left perplexed by it, she has never walked away like this.

He sighed and walked back to his room, after a live session. He picked up The Notebook again and started reading it. He hated this, this feeling of being alone and wondered how Inaya liked it and also, Armaan's mind was wondering who the hell Ajax was.

After reading a few pages of Allie and Noah's love story, Armaan kept the book away and texted Inaya.

👀Will you come back 'til dinner time?

- Yes😀

Good thing🙃

• seen •

_

The dinner was ready and the doorbell rang, Armaan opened it for Inaya.

"Armaan!!! I have to tell you a very important thing!" Said Inaya, swinging her arms around his neck in process, he smiled and hugged her back.

"What is it?" He asked as she pulled away, she looked so cheerful, he was still holding her in his arms.

"I have been nominated for the best journalist award!" She said, smiling continuously.

"That's such a good news Innu!" He said, hugging her again.

"I know! I am just so happy!" They walked in and had dinner.

The whole time, Inaya was talking how much she was longing for it and etc. Armaan was so lost looking at her happy face that he forgot to ask her about Soobin.

"I don't know if I would win but I'm even happy with the nomination." She said as she was done.

"You would win, I am damn sure about it." He said.

"You should get a chocolate for saying that!" She winked at him.

"Do you think I'm a five years old?" He laughed.

"No but you behave like one, at times." She giggled and he rolled his eyes.

"Anyways, I gotta go to sleep. I have a very important meeting tomorrow and many other works. Also you have a show and two recordings! You should go and sleep too!"

"I love how you remember my schedule." He smirked.

"Trying to be a good wifey!" She smiled proudly.

"You don't need to be, you're good as Inaya." He winked at her.

"It's just my mum's training!" She said.

_

"Inaya!!" Armaan knocked on the door.

"It's unlocked Armaan." She replied and walked in. She was drying her hair, she turned to see Armaan standing there.

"What happened?" She advanced towards him. Since the floor was wet with the water that fell off her freshly washed hair, she slipped only to be held into the arms of Armaan.

(A/N sorry for this super cliché scene but please I wanted it! 💀😹)

His arms were on her waist and hers were around his neck, her hazel orbs peering into his pitch black ones. If only they were just a little more certain, a little more clarified about their thoughts, the two wouldn't have been going through the phase they were going..they understood each other better than anyone else yet they didn't understand what was there in their own heart. Even though Armaan knew his heart, he didn't ever dare to say it out loud to Inaya. And Inaya on the other hand was totally unknown about her own self.

Apart of this, Inaya was unknown to one more thing and that was that she has lost herself into the ocean of his eyes, she didn't realize that she was continuously looking at him without blinking, like memorising every single feature of his perfect face.
Even though Armaan was glaring at her at her , the twinge in his arms that came because of holding her for some minutes in his arms all by himself since she didn't care to handle herself, made him get out of his la la land and blink, which intern made Inaya blink.

"Thank you," said Inaya as she straightened herself.

"I love to catch you when you fall, in every sense." Armaan has surely gotten better with his wordplay, "and I thought you liked where you were."

She looked here and there, pouting to hide the blushful smile that was almost evident to Armaan, he looked away from her too, chuckling to himself.

"Well I came to take you for breakfast because I would leave before you today." He informed his purpose.

"Okay," she nodded.

"And yeah," he stopped by the door, "don't slip when I'm not around. Wouldn't be able to catch you, got it?" He pointed at the wet floor.

"Got it, now leave!" She rolled her eyes, he laughed and walked out.

As Armaan closed the door behind him,

Inaya's phone buzzed with a notification,

"Soobin XD" it said.

A smile spread on Inaya's face as she read the message.

"Inaya, where you at?" Armaan called out Inaya from the dinning room.

"Just a minute!" She said before replying to the certain someone, Ajax and walked out.

_____________________________________

Precap - "You should have been here, Armaan." Inaya said as tears welled up in her eyes.

______________________________________

🥳Tada! Welcome Soobin, who hasn't even been properly introduced yet!

😚and I'm sure you'll love him maybe more than Armaan like Inaya. (≧▽≦)  Jk!

( ꈍᴗꈍ)

Take care,

If you liked it, you know what you have to do.

(≧▽≦)

- Ishu(≧▽≦)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.9K 342 36
Friendships last a lifetime but rarely work out when there was a romantic involvement in the past. And it's quite difficult when you still love them...
44.5K 2.6K 43
"I can stand here forever like this while you staring at me." He said with a smirk as he started to approach me. _______________ "And remember that A...
472K 22.7K 47
"Did you love her?" I looked down not wanting to see the expression in his eyes. His warm hand gripped my chin and pulled it upwards. "Trust me Inay...
1.2M 34.8K 31
"Aminah, I will explain everything.. it's not what yo..." she didn't let me finish. "Don't you dare!" I put my hand on her shoulder but she flinched...