I Love The Guy I Hated (A Nia...

By MollieMooFace

When melody Higgins has to go and live with her Uncle Paul she realises that she will have to go on tour with... More

Chapter 2-She Doesnt Like You
Chapter 3-Sneaking Out
Chapter 4 - The Hospital
Chapter 5-They Aren't That Bad
Chapter 5-Nando's
Chapter 7 - I'm Falling For You
Chapter 8-We Are Matching
Chapter 9-Way To Ruin The Moment
Chapter 10-The Date
Chapter 11-The date part 2
Chapter 12-To Many Thank You's
Chapter 13-Night In With The Guys
Chapter 14-Old Friend
Chapter 15-A Night In
Chapter 16-Un Wanted Meetings and interruptions.
NEW STORY
Chapter 17 - The Park

I Love The Guy I Hated (A Niall Horan Fanfiction)

5.5K 33 7
By MollieMooFace

Melody's P.O.V

"but Uncle PaulIdont want to come with you to a one direction concert!"I shouted from the living room "well to bad melody i promised your mother i would look after you while they are away and i also promised the boys that i would cometothere concert" he shouted back.

Unless you havent relised Paul Higgins is my uncle. I moved in with himthree months agobecause my parents wanted to travel the world together. i love Uncle Paul to peices the only down side is that he is one directions bodyguard. i dislike one direction alot my uncle is always out with them so i dont understand why he want me to come to this concert luckly the concert aint for a while. he said he wants me to come so we can 'bond' more i just think he wants me to like them.

"uncle paul im going up to watch a movie might fall asleep so love ya" i said yelling while running up the stairs "okay beautiful night night." i got really annoyed when he called me beautiful because I know im not.

When i got into my room I took a warm relaxing bath I was in there for atleast 30 minutes i got out and put on my onesie that has geek writen across the cheast of it.

I put Bad teacher in my dvd player and started watching it.

~~~~30 MINUTES LATER~~~~

I Was just about to fall asleep when i heard a huge and i must admit cute laugh coming from downstairs i got up sighed a big sigh and went down stairs "uncle paul im stying to relax can you keep the....... WHAT ARE THEY DOING IN THIS HOUSE?"

A/N: this is my first story so no hate please HUGE shoutout @strawberryandcream for helping me go and fan her and read her stories they are amazing

much love xxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 43.8K 89
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
174K 7.1K 51
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
642K 32.2K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader ┕ 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐜𝐡, a powerful d...
954K 51.1K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...