night changes | Joey Tribbiani

By mrtribb

❝ Moving too fast, Moon is lighting up her skin She's falling, Doesn't even know it yet Having no regrets i... More

cast
Tow Monica Gets Two Roommates
Tow George Stephanopoulos
Tow The Blackout
Tow The Birth
Tow Rachel Finds Out
Tow Ross's Girlfriend
Tow The Breast Milk
Tow Heckles Dies
Tow Phoebe's Husband
Tow the baby on the bus
Tow Ross Finds Out
Tow The List
Tow Phoebe's Dad
Tow The Lesbian Wedding
Tow The Prom Video
Authors Note

Tow Chandler Saw Rachel

7K 157 29
By mrtribb

The group was hanging out in the coffee house. The girls at the counter conversing and meeting Phoebe's new boyfriend Roger while Chandler and Ross were sitting on the orange couch.

"Oh, honey, tell them about the story with your patient." Phoebe told her boyfriend. "Who thinks things are like other things. You know? Like when the phone rings and she takes a shower."

"That's pretty much it." Roger said.

"Oops." Phoebe giggled.

"But you tell it really well, sweetie." Roger said while pulling Phoebe in for a side hug and kissing her on the cheek.

"Now go away so we can talk about you." Phoebe said while still giggling.

"Okay. I'll miss you." He said sweetly and went to join the guys on the couch.

"Isnt he great?" Phoebe asked the girls.

"He's so cute." Rachel said.

"And he seems to like you so much." Ashley joined in.

"I know. I know." Phoebe agreed with Ashley's comment. "He's so sweet, oh, and so complicated, you know. And for a shrink, he's not too shrinky."

The girls all nodded their heads in an understanding way.

"So you think you'll do it in his couch?" Monica asked.

"Oh, I don't know, I don't know i think that's a little weird. It's vinyl." She replied.

The girls walked over to join the rest of the group on the couch.

"Okay. You guys want anything else?" Rachel asked them.

"Oh, yes. Could i have...?" Chandler asked but was interrupted when Rachel said "No, i'm sorry we're all out of those. Anybody else?"

"Did i miss something?" Roger asked.

"No. She's still upset because i saw her boobies."

"You seen her breasts?" Ashley asked very loudly."

"Say it louder please, I don't think Gunther heard you in the back." Rachel said.

"What were you doing seeing her boobies?" Ross asked.

"It was an accident." Chandler argued. "It's not like i was across the street with a telescope and a box of donuts."

"Okay, Okay.  Could we change the subject, please?" Rachel asked clearly uncomfortable.

"Yeah. 'cause, hello, these are not her boobies. These are breasts." Phoebe said.

"Okay, pheebs. I was hoping for more of a change." Rachel told the blonde.

"I don't know why you're so embarrassed. They were very nice boobies." Chandler reasoned with her.

"Nice?" Rachel asked. "They were nice? I mean that's it? I mean mittens are nice."

"Okay, rock. Hard place. Me." Chandler joked causing Roger to give off a ridiculous laugh.

"You're...You're...You're so funny." He said while still laughing just as hard. "He's really funny." He said as he turned to Phoebe. "Of course, I wouldn't want to be there when the laughter stops."

"Uh oh." Ashley mumbled under her breath.

"Woah, woah. Back up their sparky. What did you mean by that?" Chandler asked in an offended manner.

"It just seems as though that maybe you have intimacy issues. That you use your humour as a way of keeping people at a distance." Roger replied. "I mean hey. I just met you. I don't know you from atom." He continued. "Only child, right? Parents divorced before you hit puberty?"

"uh-huh." Chandler replied kind of freaked out. "How did you know that?"

"It's textbook." Roger replied while eating a cookie.

The door to the coffee house opened and in walked Joey and Mr Tribbiani, his dad.

"Hey, you guys." Joey greeted the group. "You all know my dad."

"Hey, how long you in the city?" Monica asked.

"Just for a couple of days. I got a job midtown." Mr Tribbiani replied. "I figured staying with the kid is better than hauling my ass back and forth on a ferry."

"I don't know this one." Mr Tribbiani said while pointing at Roger.

"Oh. This is my friend Roger." Phoebe said.

"Hi." Roger greeted the man and shook his hand.

"Hey, good to meet you, Roger. What happened to the puppet guy?" Joey's dad asked.

"Dad. Dad." Joey said in a warning tone.

"Oh, Oh. Excuse me." He apologised.

"So, Ross how's the wife?" Mr Tribbiani asked but Ross let out a groan and sunk himself into Chandler's shoulder.

"Two for two, huh?" Mr tribbiani said. "Uh, Ash, Joey said you found yourself a nice italian man. How's he treating ya?"

What joey didn't know was that Jack and Ashley had broken up an hour ago due to Jack wanting to pursue a career in singing but Ashley couldn't afford to travel with him on his tours because of the fact she worked in a laundromat.

Ashley lifted a pillow of the chair she had been sitting on and sunk her face into it.

"Wow. Three for three. Chandler, quick say something funny." The older man said.

Chandler's face instantly dropped and he stared into the air.

☕️
The whole group apart from Phoebe had gathered in the girls apartment. Joey had been telling them about how he caught his father on the phone with another girl and turns out he was having an affair.

"It's like if you woke up one day and found out your dad was leading this double life. He's, like, actually some spy working for the C.I.A." Joey explained to the group. "That would be cool."

"Aw sweetie, this is just a part of life. This is what parents do." Ashley said while rubbing Joey's shoulders comfortingly.

"Your parents had a divorce?" Monica asked Ashley.

"Yeah. My dad broke my mums heart. He ran off with my babysitter." She replied.

The group gave her weird looks.

"Yeah. I know." Rachel started. "I mean why can't parents just stay parents. Why do they have to become people? Why do they have..."

Rachel was interrupted when she realised Chandler had been staring at her breasts.

"Cant you stop staring at my breasts?" She asked.

"What?" Chandler replied totally oblivious to the situation. "What?" He repeated this time trying to look more aware of what was going on.

"Did you not get a good enough look the other day?" Rachel argued.

"All right, all right." Ross stepped in. "We're all adults here. There's only one way to resolve this. Since you saw her boobies I think you're going to have show her your pee-pee."

Rachel nodded at this suggestion.

"You know, i don't see that happening." Chandler replied.

"Come on. He's right." Rachel said. "Tit for tat."

"Well, i'm not showing you my tat." Chandler joked.

The intercom buzzed causing the group to look towards the door. Monica was closest to it as she was in the kitchen so she answered it.

"Hello?" She said.

"It's Phoebe." She spoke through the intercom. "And rog."

"Come on up." Monica replied.

"Oh, good. Rog is here." Chandler spoke sarcastically.

"What's the matter with Rog?" Joey asked.

"Ah, it's nothing. It's a little thing." Chandler replied. "I hate that guy."

"Come on, so he was a little analytical. That's what he does. Come on he's not that bad." Ross said.

☕️
After some time had passed the group was still in the girls apartment, this time joined by Phoebe and Roger. Roger had been sitting at the kitchen table with Ross and Chandler acting like a therapist towards Ross and causing conflict.

"You see that's where you're wrong." Ross argued. "Why would i marry her if i thought on any level that she was a lesbian?"

"I don't know. Maybe you wanted your marriage to fail." Roger replied.

This has proved Chandler's point earlier to be correct and with that he stood up and patted Ross' back.

"Why? Why would i? why? why? why?" Ross couldn't believe what Roger had said.

Joey had been sitting with Ashley at the balcony window chatting.

"So, am i gonna wait all night or are you gonna tell me about what happened between you and Jack?" Joey asked.

"Nothing happened, it just didn't work out. That's just what happens sometimes. He had his stuff to do and i couldn't follow along with him." Ashley replied.

"Oh, so, do you have anyone else on your mind?" He asked trying to be as discrete as possible.

"Nope." She said bluntly.

☕️
Night time had reached. After Roger had bummed the whole group out and everyone left, the girls all went to bed.

It had reached 3am and Ashley heard her bedroom door open. The first thing she could reach for was her scrunchie holding it as if it was a slingshot.

"Ash, calm down its me, Joey. Put down the scrunchie."

She slowly lowered the hair accessory . "Joey?" She asked. "What are you doing here so early in the morning? I'm not ordering you pizza."

A while ago Joey had been banned from his favourite pizza place due to the fact he had ordered so many "Joey specials" that night that they ran out of ingredients.

"No. That's not what i'm here for." He replied. "I have to sleep with Chandler tonight because of my dad and his "girlfriend" but Chandler said i kicked too much. Can i sleep with you?"

"Sure. But if you kick me once, i swear you'll not be able to walk in the morning." Ashe threatened him.

☕️
The next day the friend group not including Phoebe were back in the girls apartment eating pizza.

"So you talked to your dad, huh?" Monica asked Joey.

"Yeah. He's going to keep cheating on my ma like she wanted. My ma's going to keep pretending she doesn't know even though she does. And my little sister, Tina, can't see her husband anymore because he got a restraining order. Which has nothing to do with anything except i found out today." He answered.

"Wow, it's crazy how much people can change." "Ashley said.

"Things sure have changed here on Walton's Mountain." Chandler joked.

"So, Joe, are you okay?" Ross asked.

Ashley once again rubbing his shoulders comfortingly.

"Yeah, i guess. It's just...you know, they're parents. After a certain point, you got to let go even if you know better, you got to let them make their own mistakes."

Phoebe entered the apartment looking glum.

"Hey." She greeted them.

"Hey, pheebs." They all said in unison.

"How's it going?" Monica asked.

"Oh, okay, except i broke up with Roger." she said.

"Oh." everyone said pretending to be sad for her.

"Yeah, right." She replied because she could see right through them. But the group still acted upset. 

"What happened?" Rachel asked.

"I don't know." She responded. "I mean, he's a good person and he can be really sweet and in someways, I think he is so right for me. It's just...I hate that guy."

The friend group agreed with mumbles.

☕️
It was the next morning and the contest was still going on about who seen who naked only now it spread around the group. Yesterday Rachel walked in on Joey instead of Chandler so now Joey was out to get revenge.

"Hey, Joey." Phoebe greeted him as he entered the girl's apartment.  "What's going on?"

"Clear the tracks for the boobie payback express. Next stop: Rachel green." He replied as he walked into the bathroom.

Phoebe already knew that it wasn't Rachel in the shower but she played along.

Screaming was heard coming from the bathroom and Ashley came out with a towel wrapped around her following behind Joey.

"Joey, what the hell were you doing?" She screamed.

"Sorry. Wrong boobies." He said with a smirk and raised eyebrows as he walked back out of the apartment.

Authors note:
And that's the end of the fourth chapter :)
I hope you liked it. Please let me know if you have any suggestions to make this book better </3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

287K 5.6K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book two• Heather Bing has spent almost six years in New York but her journey of love has just begun. Will Heather's dream of o...
547K 11.8K 115
{joey tribbiani ff} •book one• Heather Bing moves to New York, hoping that her life will continue to be as perfect as it currently is. She has a comf...
18K 367 7
evelyn brooks. joey tribbiani wanted her, chandler bing wanted her, oh how they'll all break each other. ♡ i was fifteen when i wrote this pls don't...
4.9K 3 1
. . * ˚ ✦ 🩰 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 ━━━━ . . . 𝓖iselle's whole life was already planned out for her, she had a fiancé she was going to marry in a couple m...