Storm

By GOUCHEND

Clara Chelten West. A CEO. Untouchable. Unlikeable. Dangerous. Tyler Jasmine Brooks. A Former Mechanic. Inter... More

CHAPTER ONE
CHAPTER TWO
CHAPTER THREE
CHAPTER FOUR
CHAPTER FIVE
CHAPTER SIX
CHAPTER SEVEN
CHAPTER EIGHT
CHAPTER NINE
CHAPTER TEN
CHAPTER ELEVEN
CHAPTER TWELVE
CHAPTER THIRTEEN
CHAPTER FOURTEEN
CHAPTER FIFTEEN
CHAPTER SIXTEEN
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN
CHAPTER NINETEEN
CHAPTER TWENTY
CHAPTER TWENTY-ONE
CHAPTER TWENTY-TWO
CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE
CHAPTER TWENTY-SIX
CHAPTER TWENTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER TWENTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY-NINE
CHAPTER THIRTY
CHAPTER THIRTY-ONE
CHAPTER THIRTY-TWO
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE
CHAPTER THIRTY-FOUR
CHAPTER THIRTY-FIVE
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX
CHAPTER THIRTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER THIRTY-EIGHT
CHAPTER THIRTY-NINE
CHAPTER FORTY
CHAPTER FOURTY-ONE
CHAPTER FORTY-TWO
CHAPTER FORTY-THREE
CHAPTER FORTY-FOUR
CHAPTER FOURTY-FIVE
CHAPTER FORTY-SIX
CHAPTER FOURTY-SEVEN
CHAPTER FOURTY-NINE
CHAPTER FIFTY

CHAPTER FOURTY-EIGHT

11.5K 481 39
By GOUCHEND

Clara's POV

Am I dreaming?

"No your not" My eyes go wide and I run to her, I hear her grunt. I immediately back off, tears running down my face as I look at her. Her body black and blue with bruises, her face filled with healed cuts and a black eye. Her hair is shaggy, her eyes tired. Patrick sits her down on the sofa, we all look at her in shock. She looks around and smiles. "How-how did you get here?" Patrick asks.

Honestly I'm finding it hard to speak.

"I've been monitoring the routine there, the people, the times. It took longer than I thought but I found the opportunity and took it. I got the keys from a guy I knocked out, he usually comes right after dinner. But for me to even get that far, I had to steal these" She lifts up scissors. "from the nurse that comes to help me heal. Cut myself out, knocked him out and took his keys and his gun" She holds her side and winces.

We're all silent as we listen to her, "I got out the house easily but then I had to get out the garden, I climbed a fence and then drove here. It took longer than expected but I'm here now" She says with a smile and then looks at me. Her eyes holding so much emotion, I grab her face and kiss her softly. The feeling of butterflies and electricity running through me, a feeling I've missed. "I love you"

"I love you too" I smile for the first time in a while and kiss her again. My heart bursting with warmth.

"How did they get me by the way? I was always confused on that part"

I lean back, "They knocked the guards out and climbed through the library window. The library is easily access, so that's how they did it. I, granddad and grandma were in the living room at the time...Ty I saw what they did to you" I feel my tears fall once again, my heart aching.

She just smiles lightly, "It's okay, I'm fine. I've got three broken ribs, but other than that I'm okay"

"Sorry dr who, but how'd you know you have broken ribs? Nurse lady tell you?" Tyler chuckles at Lee.

"I've missed all of you, even you Lee...But no. I know the human anatomy a bit too well, and my own body." She winks and then grabs my hand and kisses it. "You guys didn't uncover the list right?"

"No we didn't, too risky."

"Good. The names on their is powerful and dangerous. I'm happy you guys figured it out or Fran told you"

"You were so strong" I say to her as I look her in the eyes, I watch as they glisten and a single tear falls.

She sighs, "Everyday I had to focus on the task at hand. Which was to get out. Anytime I thought about you guys I felt something more painful than what they were doing to me, so I had to push everything aside. Sometimes I thought I'd die and never see you guys again..." I see Fran stand up and sit beside Tyler, she holds her gently and I hear her sobbing quietly. "Fran I love you and all but I'd love to go to the hospital too" Fran laughs and nods.

I stand up, "Wait!" I say and run upstairs. I go into Eli's room and surprised to see him awake. He smiles, a real smile. I pick him up and tasks him downstairs. Everyone turns to look at me including Tyler. When happens next makes my heart burst, Eli wiggles out of me and and runs to Ty.

"Daddy!" Ty pushes the pain away and picks Eli up. She hugs him tightly, I see the tears falling much more. She looks up at me and signals me to come to her. I almost break down as she pulls me into a hug, we're all back. A family, the three of us...WAIT!

I move away so I can see her face and smirk, she looks at me with confusion. "I'm pregnant" I watch as her face drops. I laugh softly and kiss her.

"YOURE PREGNANT!" I hear Lee shout in shock, "AND YOU DID TELL ME!"

"She told me" Nat says with a smirk, I watch as Lees jaw drops.

"That's so unfair dude...so unfair"

"I knew too" Fran and my aunt say in unison.

"FRANCESCA KNEW! OH MY-"

"Must of forgotten about you...soz" I say with a smirk and everyone laughs as she grumbles.

———

We're currently at the hospital, Tyler has been asleep for a couple of hours now. They checked her and gave her medication as well as cleaned her up. "She has gone through a lot. She shouldn't have been able to walk for a bit by the sounds of it, but somehow she was able. This guy is tough" The doctor says and smiles, "She's just woke up, you can go see her"

We all walk inside. The rooms pretty large, it's a private hospital room. I made sure she would get it. I sat beside her and held her hand, just her touch alone calming me. Marshall steps in with Hannah, "I'm sorry Ty but we need to know what happened in there...the videos tell us somethings but not everything"

Ty looks at me, small plasters on her face and bruises. It hurts me just looking at her like this. She clears her throat. "It's like a routine there: beaten, breakfast, beaten, toilet, beaten, dinner...this goes on for four days. Then for three days they call it healing time. I'm left on a bed and a girl would come in to heal the wounds she can then she injects me with some medication. It helped but three days were never enough. The torture is different each day...you guys saw the same thing on and on. I realised that when I saw the camera recording only the times they do the same things..." She clenches her jaw.

"They would mentally try to fuck me up, Mark talking about raping Clara and killing her. Then talking about getting a hold of Eli. Then he'd move onto my parents, friends, family. But I'd never say anything...it would frustrate them. Rachel would always try to come onto me...I'd use whatever strength I have to kick her away." She breaths out.

Marshal steps forward, "Do you remember anything? Like the house once we went to it and the people? I totally understand if you don't"

"I remember everything. I can draw the people I saw and I know the street I was at"

"Your very observant you know?" Lee says with a smirk.

Fran laughs lightly, "You don't know half of it. So did you shoot anyone?"

"Nah didn't have to, the bmw has the address. The home. I added it to the location thing on it"

"Genius, thank you Ty. We are going to see what we can do" Marshall shakes her hand and leaves, Hannah walks up to her and hugs her then leaves too.

I hear Eli's voice to see my mum carrying him as she walks in. Eli wiggles out and runs to me, I pick him up and he climbs on the bed. He lays his head on Tys chest, I hear her wince and was about to pick him up but she said no. "Tyler." Patrick says sternly to her, we all grow quiet as Ty looks up. "We did everything to try to look for you. Everything. But we kept hitting dead ends...it didn't make sense. Even the FBI couldn't find you nor the people in the video. I'm so sorry Ty..."

She chuckles lightly, "Its fine. Seriously, I understand. When I was upstairs I caught a glimpse of the technology they use, even getting close to them is good enough. You guys did all you could" She says with her hoarse voice, I put her some water and watch as she sips it.

Lee clears her throat. "Am I the only one thinking this, but how were you so prepared and ready? And comfortable with a gun?" Marco gives Ty a look, Ty just smiles and Marco nods.

"My dad taught us to fight, shoot and much more. I used to read shit loads about psychology and the human anatomy and more. I wanted to be a forensic anthropologist at one point but decided on taking a different route. It's the reason why I love crime shows and stuff so much. I always wanted to be them I guess"

Tyler adjust and sits up, "She is one of the best at a gun range and combat. I don't know why you didn't go to the army, you'd be a wicked sniper" Marco says with smile.

"Okay carmen sandiego, now your back this one here won't kill people in her path anymore" Lee says as she points to me earning herself a glare.

Tyler laughs but soon winces, "Guys I think we should let her rest" We got up and at that time her parents got here and went into the room. My parents are still on there too. They all wanted to talk to Tyler, Elijah is still in there with her. I take a walk to the vending machine and get myself some snacks. "It's going to me hard you know"

I see it's Patrick, "When I was around her age I experienced the same thing. Tortured until my father found me. It fucks you up, you mentally prepare yourself everyday but it doesn't help, you'll always feel like it's a dream and your back in that hell. Took me months and my dad helping me before I could be myself again...my dad found me in two weeks. Tyler has been there for over a month. It's been hell for her."

I nod and feel tears falling, "Just don't let her firm it out, she needs to let everything out...she needs to be comfortable to tell you the emotional part of it. Or else she will forever be telling the details" Patrick says and uses his thumb to swipe my tears. He places a kiss on my forehead. "If you ever need me, you call" He looks into my eyes and I nod then hug him.

He leaves and I see my parents walk back out. My dad walks to me and hugs my tightly, "How are you feeling?" He asks me.

"I feel content. I feel happy again, but I feel pain when I see her like that. I just want to remove her pain"

"You could" I hear Lee say and she winked, "The power of the coochie" I and my dad laugh at her.

———

It's been a couple of days of Ty in the hospital, shes finally home and seems to be acting the same. But I can see the fear in her eyes, the protection too. I've put Eli to bed and currently in bed with Tyler. "I love you so much...I've missed this" I snuggle up to her side, making sure I don't hurt her.

"I love you too baby, so much" My eyes fall into slumber.

———

"No please!"

"Don't hurt them!"

"No!" I wake up to see Tyler swearing buckets, her eyes shut but her body moving as if she is shielding herself.

"NOOO!" She shouts and I put my hands on hers, she flips us over.

"TYLER WAKE UP!" She instantly opens her eyes and looks at her arms then lays back down.

"I'm so sorry-I I"

I grab her and hold her to my side, rocking her."It's okay baby...it's okay" I place a kiss on her head. "Your safe now"

She sniffles and it's the first time this has happened but she sobs. For the next hour she cry's, screaming occasionally as I hold her. Everything pouring out, pain. So much pain. I feel myself going to cry but push it away.

I going to kill Rachel and Mark with my bare hands.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.9K 1.8K 21
"Look at her blushing, Rose. Do we make you nervous, tesoro?" "Yes" I respond, my eyes closing. The pleasure is too much. "If I have to tell your t...
65.3K 2.4K 63
Kiara . 23 years old indian girl heading LA for her new job to live her dream in America. hardworking, cute and an innocent girl . her dreams about A...
701K 28.9K 45
Diana Parker is 25 and a very wicked woman. She uses her words to penalise you and dominate you. She's feared upon by everyone and that's how she lik...
32.5K 916 32
Mackenzie is no stranger to the world of fashion. But what happens when she becomes the personal assistant to one of the hottest CEOs of the industry?