Elite 4

Από TeamViper

Leigh-Anne, Jade, Jesy, and Perrie are in for a wild ride when the get turned into elemental werewolf's and s... Περισσότερα

Chapter1:Transformations part1
Chapter 2:Transformations part2
Chapter 3:Confrontations
Chapter 4:First Full Moon
Chapter 5:The Aftermath
Chapter 6:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part1 (Leigh)
Chapter 7:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles part2(Perrie)
Chapter 8:Heartache, Heartbreak, and Battles (Jade)
Chapter 9:Heartbreaks, Heartaches, and Battles( Jesy)
Chapter 10:Charmed
Chapter 11:New Kids
Chapter 12:Elite 6?
Chapter 13:Perrie's Skate Date
Chapter 14:Jade's Sanctuary Date
Chapter 15:Leigh's Alternative Date
Chapter 16:Training Day
Chapter 17: Vamps- Part 1: Meet the Pack
Chapter 18: Memories
Chapter 19: Revolations
Chapter 20: Operation Baby Gang is a go
Chapter 21: Dragons
Chapter 22: Surprise?
Chapter 23: Jesy's Day
Chapter 24: A Sirens Call
Chapter 25: Lets be Heros
Thanks
Chapter 26: The First "I love you" is Hard
Chapter 27: Bring on the Heat
Chapter 28: God Mode- Part 1: Perrie
Chapter 29: Football Game
Chapter 30: God Mode- Part 2: Leigh-Anne
Chapter 31: Meeting the parents
Chapter 32: Dance for you life
Chapter 33: God Mode- Part 3: Jesy
Chapter 34: Into the 2nd Dimension
Chapter 35: A Normal Day
Feelings
Chapter 36: God Mode-Part 4: Jade
Chapter 37: Shameless
Chapter 38: Valentines Prep
Chapter 39: Happy I Love You Day
Chapter 40: Periods
Chapter 41: Hail The Queen- Part 1
Chapter 42: Hail The Queen-Part 2
Chapter 43: Fight of our Lives
Chapter 44: Elite Babies
Chapter 45: Second Dimension(again)
Chapter 46: One Year
Chapter 47: Fun Fair
Chapter 48: That one Crossover Pt.2
Chapter 49: Finals
Chapter 51: Prom
Chapter 52: Graduation and Summer Time

Chapter 50: Promposals

138 9 10
Από TeamViper

A/N: I make edits so go follow that account on Instagram. You don't have to.

Leigh's POV

So today is the big game. Sadly Ashton had healed and is going to be playing so I'll have to be on my best behavior. I was two more fractures away from being benched but I knew coach wouldn't do that, I'm one of his best players. He probably would've just benched me for the first half of it then realize how badly we were losing them put me back in. We had also talk to the other cheerleaders about helping us and by other cheerleaders I mean Camila, Lauren, Normani, and Ally.  I proposed to keep it simple but of course, nothing is ever simple with us so we decided to add some flips and tricks.

We're gonna wait till the game ends, the others are gonna bring them inside to the gym where we'll be waiting and we'll do the routine and blah blah blah.
Promposals have been happening all day and I'm honestly so sick of them. I've been walking around without my hearing aids so I wouldn't have to hear another, "oh my god yes!" which makes me think of a bad porno. I guess Kamille assumes we were just gonna go together because she hasn't asked anything. "Hey puppy.", she says turning around. "Hey, what are you doing here?", I question. "Normani wanted us to come in early to practice. I'm assuming that's why you're here?", she answers. "Yeah, coach has been bitching about being perfect.", I shrug.

"I have some good news.", she says suddenly. "Don't let me sit in suspense.", I say. "I got into this really good school for writing music.", she says happily. "That's great babe, are you ready to face long distance?", I question. "I don't know. It's gonna be hard after being in each other's pockets for the first year of our relationship.", she answers. "We can always see each other, and we can call.", I say. I blink away tears and she places a hand on my cheek. "It'll be ok. Like you said, we can call and see each other, and I'm only gonna be a few states away.", she says wiping it away. "I don't wanna be away from you.", I say sadly. "I don't wanna be away from you either but look on the bright side, if all goes good, I could get my degree and you all could recruit me to be one of your writers.", she says.

"What's up lovebirds? What are we talking about?", Perrie questions walking over as she sips a milkshake. "We were just talking about college and stuff.", I answer. "Can you believe we're already about to graduate? That's crazy.", she says tossing the empty cup behind her and into a garbage can. "Where do you even get those?", I question. "Oh, I have Claude make a bunch of them then Jade just flashes them to me.", she answers opening her hand. Another milkshake appears in her hand and she takes a sip. "Peanut butter and vanilla, best blend ever.", she says.

"I've got something to tell you Pez.", Tori says walking up to her. "Are you pregnant? I swear we were safe.", Perrie says says Tori drags her away by the wrist. I chuckle at the blondes empty headed ness and look back to my girlfriend. "Go and get ready, I'll see you at the game.", I say pecking her lips. She smiles and walks away as I release a heavy sigh. "Where you going?", Jesy asks as I walk into the changing room. "I'm gonna go cry with Lenny.", I answer stepping through the portal.

Perrie's POV

Tori drags me off to an empty classroom and I look around. "You aren't pregnant right?", I question. "Ew no. I got into UoA.(university of Arizona). We won't be too far from each other and it has a really good performing arts class.", she says happily. "That's great babe. You'll only be a few hours away and you get to do what you want to do.", I say with a smile. "And, if all goes good I could get an internship at a record label.", she says. "That is amazing Tor. I haven't opened my letter yet because I don't wanna spoil myself for the game tonight.", I say. "So are we going to prom or what?", she asks. "I don't know about prom. I'll get back to you after the game.", I say finishing off my milkshake. I toss it into the garbage and another appears in my hand.

"Well if we do go, I have a color theme.", she says. "Hypothetically, if we do go, I'll only wear a suit if it's green. Otherwise it's a button up and jeans.", I say. "That's what I was going to say asshole.", she says hitting my shoulder. "Whatever. But we'll see.", I say opening the door. She walks out and I follow behind her before grabbing her hand. We walk into the gym and she sighs. "This is my stop. I would ask you to come watch but you have practice and the self control of a teenage boy.", she says. "What's that supposed to mean?", I question. "If I drop into a split right now, you would run into a bathroom.", she answers patting my cheek before walking over to the practice.

I shake my head at her false accusations knowing completely well that they are true before running into Jesy who had an excited look on her face. "Calm down speedy, if your tail was out it'd be waging at lighting speed.", I say putting my hands on her shoulder. "I'm so excited. Demi says she's going to the performing arts program at UoA so now we don't have to do long distance.", she says. "Same with me and Tori. And she's started asking about prom.", I say. Suddenly a wave of sadness crashes over me. "It's just Leigh. She went to go have a cry with Lenny.", she explains.

Jade's POV

Ari and I sit on the bleachers outside talking since she didn't want to go to practice. "You sure they won't mind?", I ask as she feeds me another fry. "I'm the one who made the routine Jade, I'll be fine.", she answers putting another in my mouth. "So I got into this good performing arts school.", she says climbing into my lap. "That's good. Where is it?", I question wrapping my arms around her waist. "Colorado.", she answers. "What?", I question. "Colorado State offers a really good performing arts project for acting and singing which is what I wanna do.", she says. "But Colorado? That's two states away. Who will be there to force me to do my laundry? Or feed me things when I'm being lazy? Who's gonna cuddle me?", I question feeling lost.

"I had a feeling you would say that, so I got you this.", she says pulling out a build a bear thing. "A stuffed wolf with a witches hat. "Cute but it's not you.", I say sadly. "Press the paw.", she says. "Hey Jade, I know you pressed this because you missed me so I just wanted to remind you have much I love you.", the wolf says in her voice. "Is it bad that I'm crying?", I question wiping at tears. "Oh come here.", she says pulling my head to her chest. "Why are you going to Colorado? What's so great about Colorado?", I question through tears. "You're just saying that.", she says patting my head gently. "What if a random burst of tornadoes hit Colorado? What would you do then?", I ask.

"I'd drag you by the ear and make you stop it. Then I'd tell you to stop being an emotional little bitch then drag you back to school.", she answers. "You always know the right words to say.", I say pecking her lips. The kiss ends up more heated than it was intended to be and I groan against her lips. "Uh, you aren't getting anything.", she says pushing me away by the nose. Me, being in my lust driven haze, think that she's wants me to mark her so I do just that. I start sucking on the spot I know makes her weak and she sucks in a breath. "Jade, stop.", she says. Even driven by lust I recognize the word stop and look up still latched to her neck. She pushes me off and I look up at her. "Until I get asked to prom, properly, you aren't getting anything from me.", she says.

I discreetly roll my eyes at her diva behavior and place my hands on her hips. "Don't you worry your pretty little head my little diva. It'll be worth your while.", I say kissing her forehead. "If it is, you'll get a very special reward.", she says running a hand through my hair making me lean into the touch. "Do I get any hints?", I question. "We can try that thing you've been asking about.", she answers tracing circles on my chest softly. A soft growl leaves my mouth and I stand up with her still on me making her gasp and wrap her legs around me tighter. "Are you serious?", I question. I feel Zylo's excitement start to sky rocket and pull her closer. "You know I wouldn't joke about something like that.", she answers. A snarl of excitement leaves my mouth and she chuckles. "Only if I get a good promposal though.", she says quickly.

"It'll be the best.", I assure. "Well, now I wanna go to practice. Later.", she says walking away. I lean against the wall behind me with a sigh and watch her walk into the school. A portal opens next to me and Leigh steps through with two ice cream tubs before handing me one and a spoon. "I need someone to be sad with and Lenny had a date so you're my new crying buddy.", she says as she gets through the tub. "Why you crying?", I question starting to eat the ice cream on my lap. "Kamille is going to school in Colorado, two states away from where I'll be.", she answers. "Looks like we'll be doing this a lot then because Ari is going to Colorado too.", I sigh. Perrie and Jesy interrupt our pity party running over happily, Perrie sipping her usual peanut butter and vanilla milkshake and Jesy eating cherry sours.

"Great news guys.", Jesy says. "Demi and Tori are going to UoA and we won't have to do long distance.", Perrie says finishing Jesy's sentence. More tears come to my eyes and I cry as I eat the ice cream that's too good to put down. "Why are we sad? Should I go and get my personal tub and cry too?", Perrie asks. "No, we're just sad because Ari and Kamille are going to Colorado State and we do have to do long distance.", Leigh answers. "I hate Colorado.", I say still eating ice cream. "I should flood it.", Leigh says. "We could make a tsunami.", I say. "But then we'd drown them.", she says. I lay my head on her shoulder and we cry together with spoonfuls of ice cream. "Let's go hang out at home to cheer you two up, coach will understand.", Jesy says.

Four hours later

Jesy's POV

After cheering those two up which took way longer than it should have, we walk back into the field in our gear because the game is starting. "Nice of you four to join us.", coach says as we sit down. "So we're getting creamed already? You need us in?", Jade questions. "I do.", he sighs calling a time out. Most of the players are covered in dirt from being tackled so hard making me laugh. "Let's show them how it's done.", Leigh says putting her helmet on. "I'll go easy on you girls.", the boy in the front says. "I was so hoping you'd say that.", Perrie says. The whistle blows and the ball flies through the air before getting caught by a player on the other team. "Oh here we go.", I grin chasing after him. I catch up to him easily and tackle him to the ground.

"I'll go easy on you lassie.", I say knocking on his helmet. I walk back over to the starting positions with a pep in my step from tackling him. The game goes on, blah blah blah, and here come the cheerleaders. "The one with the ponytail is so cute.", one of the other players whispers. Jade, who's closest to him, elbows him in the stomach with a smile on her face as she watches the performance. "We've got the Weston High Wolves with twenty-eight, and the Gregory High Geckos at twenty-one, it could be anyone's game in this final half of the game.", the announcer says. "Alright, we're doing good out there, we got a lead. We're about to do the kick. Curly, I want you on that.", coach says pointing to Leigh. "You got it boss man.", she says as we break from the huddle.

"Hold these for me.", she says putting her hearing aids in my hand. "And here goes the kick off, number four, going in for it this time. Let's see what she can do.", the announcer says. The boys on the other team make noise to distract but she can't hear them so she just focuses on the ball. Coach signals her to go and she kicks the ball right through the pole and into the parking lot. "My bad.", she says putting them back on. People cheer from stands and I pat her helmet. She holds up two peace signs and people cheer more. "I am loving this attention.", she says. "And the Weston Wolves win at thirty four points! What a wonderful game. We all know what numbers to thank for this one.", the announcer laughs.

I take off my helmet and take a sip of water. "You did great.", Demi says. "My back hurts.", I say. "Don't be a big baby. One of your best friends is a human ice pack.", she says. "Those cheers were nice.", I say wrapping my arm around her shoulder. "Get off me. You smell like wet dog and grass.", she says pushing me off. "We're gonna go back to the house and shower. You'll still be here?", I ask knowing she will. "Yeah, Ally wanted us to stay back to start discussing prom themes and stuff.", she answers. "I'll meet you back here.", I say pecking her lips.

25 minutes later

Leigh's POV

"This is actually quite nice.", I say twisting my hips so that the skirt I'm wearing twirls. "It's really freeing.", Perrie agrees. "These crop tops aren't too bad either.", Jade says. "So are we having it here?", Tori asks. "No we've already got the venue, but that's not what I called you in her for. Go sit up on the bleachers, we have a surprise for you.", Camila says. "This makes me uneasy.", Ari says. "Let's get this over with.", Jesy says walking out. They look at us confused before laughing at the outfits. "What are you four doing?", Kamille laughs. "You'll see.", Jade answers. The music starts and Perrie sighs. We rustle the pom pom's and start with the cheer.

"Gimmie a P-R-O-M, what's that spell? Prom!", we say together. "I'm the fire bomb with the pom pom's asking will you go to prom with me.", Jesy says. "I'm the cute one with the super smile asking will you go to prom with me.", Jade says. "I'm the nice one with the charming style asking will you go to prom with me.", I say looking up at Kamille. "And I'm the funny one with the dreamy eyes asking will you go to prom with me.", Perrie says. "Please say yes.", Jade says. "Because if you don't.", I add. "We'll probably cry.", Perrie says. "So will you go to prom with us?", Jesy finishes. "We didn't put on these things just to get rejected so we'd like an answer.", I say. "I'm sure you already know the answer.", Kamille says walking up to me. "But I'd like to hear you say it.", I say.

"Yes I'll go to prom with you.", she smiles pecking my lips. "We're wearing blue because that's the only way you'll get me in a suit.", I say. "Well looks like I have some shopping to do.", she says. "So is it like a wedding? We can't see each other till prom or what?", I question. "We can see each other but we can't see each other in our outfits.", she answers. "That's stupid.", I say. "But, you look great in this outfit.", she says with a laugh. "I actually quite like the skirt.", I say. "Remind me to buy you some then.", she says. "I am not wearing these in public.", I say. "So what are you gonna change into?", she asks.

I look around before pressing my ring and my normal clothes take over my body. "Claude made us clothing rings.", I answer. "Why doesn't he make us stuff? I'm so sick of changing out of this uniform.", she says. "He actually gave me a spare so you can have it.", I say putting it on her finger. "Well now I have to go shopping tomorrow so I'll see you sometime.", she says walking away. "Shopping trip.", Ari says following after her. "We also need to go shopping. We need suits.", Jade says. "Let's just go today. We've got nothing better to do than be sad.", I shrug. "I'll go tomorrow.", Perrie says. "Same.", Jesy says following her. "We need more ice cream anyway.", Jade says. "I'm driving with you.", I say as she climbs into her car. "Only if you drive back.", she says. "Whatever.", I say. We drive to the mall and walk inside the first tux place we see.

"Should I do black and white or white and black?", she asks. "There's a difference?", I question. "Apparently so.", she answers holding up two jackets. "Well your color is white so white and black.", I answer looking at the many different shades of blue. I find a ice blue tux that I like and look for something my size. "It actually fits you quite nicely.", Jade says looking at me as I try on the jacket. "I'll get it. And I need a tie and some shoes.", I say. "I guess I'll get this one. I'll keep it at my mom's, it's too dirty at our house.", she says putting one over her arm. I look around the isle before finding a black tie. "Let's get this done and taken care of.", I say putting it on the counter.

"This is a very nice one. Special occasion?", the cashier asks. "Prom. I'm just trying to cross another thing off the list.", I answer paying. "I hope you have a memorable one.", she smiles handing me the suit. I smile at her and walk out of the store and wait for Jade. "Do we have to get the weird shoes?", she questions. "We promised a full suit and they've already compromised to wearing our colors so yes.", I answer walking into a shoe store. We quickly find the shoes we need and both grab a black pair in our size. We pay for them quickly and walk back out to her car. "I was serious about you driving.", she says getting in the passengers seat. I roll my eyes and climb in the drivers seat and take us back home. I hang up the suit in my closet and fall into bed. I take off my hearing aids and fall asleep quickly.

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

17.1K 511 31
you are Ally's little sister, but you guys couldn't be more different. after she left to tour and live with her band, fifth harmony you started going...
39.2K 1.4K 37
(Book two of the "She's My Girl" series) Fifth Harmony and Four Minutes Left are going on tour together, and they couldn't be any happier about it. ...
15.7K 749 42
Completed Jade and Perrie are a happy couple... more or less, and members of one of the most famous band in the world. When something unthinkable div...
251K 4.4K 42
One Direction and Little Mix have been through it all together, they have had amazing stories to remember, and memories that they can't wait to forge...