Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Cooking
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

College surprise

1.2K 38 17
By EGH15-01

Long distance sucks.

Joshua Matthews sighed as he closed his laptop down after finishing his FaceTime with Maya. She was all the way in London studying abroad for a semester for her art. He missed her like crazy. It had been a month since she had been gone but it felt like forever.

He thought that it would be okay. He actually thought that it might be good for them to spend some time apart during the semester. After all, time was supposed to make the heart grow fonder. Or however the heck that statement went.

He had been the one to reassure Maya to go, told her to live out her dream and this was just one step closer to that. Now he wasn't necessarily regretting it, but he wished that he had listened to her concerns more when she was trying to give him reasons for her not to go.

He didn't want her to regret it later. So he had played the tough act and gave her a million reasons to go. So she did. And now he hated himself for it.

Fifteen weeks wasn't so bad. It was almost four months. He thought that was better than four whole years of being apart. A lot better. He thought they would be able to handle it.

Well actually, Maya was handling it well. Better than well actually. She looked amazing and happy. And he was happy that she was happy. He was the one that wasn't handling it well. He was a wreck.

He loved Maya, so much. And he didn't realize just how much until she wasn't with him all the time. They had been dating for a year and it hadn't been a week that she was gone before he started losing sleep and getting stressed with her not being there. It was crazy how much he had come to depend on her.

His birthday was tomorrow. Also Valentine's Day. A double blow that Maya wouldn't be here. Maya had a busy schedule and wouldn't be able to FaceTime him. So she had talked with him and told him that his gift should be coming in tomorrow. He had enjoyed being on the phone with her despite the time difference. He wouldn't get a lot of sleep but it was totally worth it.

Sighing, he placed his computer down on the floor of his bedroom as he reached over and turned the lamp off. He pulled the covers over his chest and laid on his back staring up at the ceiling with his hands resting behind his head.

One thing had come out of the distance between them. It had given Josh a lot of time to really think. About his feelings towards Maya and about where their relationship was headed.

One thing was for sure. He knew he had never felt this way about anyone before. He knew that with how intense his feelings seemed to be getting by the day, that this wasn't just normal feelings that someone feels for someone else. This was much more than that.

It made him want to start having the real conversations with Maya. The 'what's our next step' type of conversation. The 'do you think of me when you think of a future'. He realized that out of the year they've been dating, he had no idea what she thought about marriage of kids. He had always had a pretty straight forward attitude about it. Anyone who knew him knew that he wanted a big family with a great marriage. But was that what Maya wanted?

She had never brought up marriage or kids, and he never asked her. Did she think about them having a family and getting married one day? Josh certainly hoped so. Because he couldn't imagine spending the rest of his life being partnered with anyone else.

Was it time that he brought in moving in together? Maya was a junior and next fall she would be officially entering into her last year of art school. Her and Riley had been rooming together since the start of college and Josh wondered if Maya would even consider moving in with him before graduation.

Shoving the covers off of him, Josh realized that he wouldn't be getting any sleep tonight. His mind was running a thousand thoughts at a time and it was giving him anxiety.

He rested his hands in his hair and ran them through. What the hell was she doing to him?
~

The next day, Josh felt dead to the world. Not only had he not gotten any sleep, but he also spent the entire night imagining if Maya were there with him. The conversations that he had listen in his head and what all he wanted to start with first.

"Happy birthday!" His family yelled as he made his way into the Matthews apartment. Josh put a fake smile on as he threw his bag on the chair and went to hug everyone.

"Thanks a lot, you guys." He said as he kissed his mother on the cheek and caught Aggie as the now almost teenager practically tackled him.

"Twenty-four. You're old." Auggie said. Josh ruffled his hair with a playful glare before he walked to the kitchen and sat at the table.

"We made your favorite." Topanga told him as she started moving the food at the table as everyone gathered around and took their seats.

The night went on like that. For a couple of hours Josh as able to genially smile and laugh as his family always seemed to cheer him up. Always knowing what to say to make him feel better.

"By the way, I used my key to drop off  Maya's gift at your apartment earlier. It should be waiting on you when you get home." Riley stated with a wink.

"Thanks, Riles." Although he did want to know what Maya got him, he knew it wouldn't compare to the real thing.

The night went on and then at six, Josh had decided to head out. They wanted to have his party early in the day so that the rest of the couples could still have time to go out for Valentine's Day.

Saying his goodbyes and his thank you's, Josh found himself once again moping on his way home. He had finally decided to get a car instead of taking the subway to get from place to place. It was a lot more convenient since his job was just right outside the city and took him 20 minutes to get to with his car. That was with the morning traffic as well.

Unlocking and opening his door, Josh was froze as he saw the candles lit around the living room of his apartment. He placed his stuff down by the door and closed his door slowly as he looked around. No way Riley lit candles and left them here to burn with nobody around.

Josh walked further into the room and noticed a blanket set up on the floor with Champagne glasses. But instead of wine or champagne there was sparking grape juice. He snorted. His smile grew big.

"Surprise." A voice whispered in his ear as arms circled themselves around his waist and rubbed slowly up his chest.

Josh's hands rested on hers before he turned around in her arms. Maya looked gorgeous, even more so in the candlelight. Without saying anything he leaned down and kissed her.

Her hands came all the way around his neck and her fingers ran through his hair, pulling at the ends tightly. He pulled her in closer to his chest and held her tighter than he normally would have. They both deepened the kiss. It felt almost desperate, passionate. As if they were to let go, the other one would have disappeared.

"God, I missed you." Josh breathed as he pulled back to look at her. "How are you even here?" He asked. He still seemed in disbelief.

"We had the weekend off to do what we wanted. I made a deal with my teacher so I could come back and see you." Maya told him.

"So you lied." His tone had amusement laced all over. But he didn't care. She was here. Maya faked a gasp.

"I did not lie. I really was too busy today to FaceTime you. I just didn't tell you what I would be doing." She winked. Josh pulled her back into a kiss. He didn't want to do any playful banter right now. Nor did he want to waste what little time they had explaining things they could later. He just wanted her.

"How long are you here for?" Josh asked as he pulled away just enough for her to answer.

"Just for the night. I have to leave first thing in the morning." She told him sadly.

"Well then I don't want to waste it." He told her. He ran his hands up and down the side of his arms. "No chance Riley is going to come in here and demand you spend time with her?" He asked. Maya rolled her eyes.

"Riley was the one that picked me up from the airport. We spent time together when she was helping me plan all of this. And I kind of threatened her to stay away tonight." Maya joked. "Not that she would try and ruin this anyway." Maya gazed up at him. "I love you."

Josh's eyes were glossed over as he pulled her towards him and fully wrapped her up in his arms. "I love you so much." He admitted. "And I don't want us to ever spend this much time away from each other again." Maya smiled. "Do you have to go back?"

"Only for a little longer. But don't worry. I'll make it up to you when I come back again." She grinned. Josh reached his hand up and grabbed the clip that was currently holding her hair together.

"You know, I'm not particularly hungry. I usually like to work up my appetite. And right now look more appetizing than any of this food." Josh stated. Maya blushed.

"Joshua Matthews. Are you trying to seduce me?" She whispered in mock shock.

"Is it working?" He asked as his hands trailed up to the zipper that was on the back of her dress. Maya hummed.

"I don't know." She teased. Maya grabbed the tie that he had on around his neck and pulled him closer. "I'm still debating on rather or not I want to make you wait to see what I have on underneath this dress." She breathed out. Their faces inches apart. "It is your favorite color." Josh make a noise in the back of his throat.

"Do you like this dress, Maya?" He asked. Maya raised an eyebrow. "Because I'm debating on rather or not I should rip it off of you." His tone was husky and almost in a growl. Maya felt hot all over.

"Well, it is your birthday." Maya sighed. Josh's eyes got two shades darker.

"You're Damn right it is."

Josh silenced Maya's squeal with his lips as he gently tackled her to the couch.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

186K 4.2K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is a sophomore in college with a pretty perfect life, amazing parents, a best friend who she loves more than anyone, and a boyfri...
790K 15.4K 94
It's been two years since their someday deal and neither Josh or Maya have talked to each other much since. Now Maya is just starting her freshman ye...
55.5K 596 15
Its basically just Joshaya One shots. Some will be smutty, some will be fluffy, whatever you guys want really. If you guys have a specific idea for a...
199K 2.6K 28
Maya, Riley, Farkle, Lucas and Zay are 17 And Josh is 20 Its about how Maya and Josh confess their feelings that have been buried deep I dont own g...