Joshaya one shots

By EGH15-01

This is just a bunch of one shots about Josh and Maya from girl meets world. I hope you enjoy them! More

Someday plan
Jealousy
Prom night
Hurricane
First kiss
Moving on?
Bad days
Strokes
"Come with me."
Family
Juilliard and boyfriends
doubts
Over protective
Pregnant
Secretly dating
Heartbreak
Secret admirer
Graduations and apartments
Over protective part 2
Secretly dating part 2
"Good In Goodbye
A/N. PLEASE READ!!
Speak now
Date interrogations
Agents life
Wake up call
Exhaustion
Road trip
Argument
Coming home late
Misunderstandings
"Mama's song"
"What I Never Knew I Always Wanted."
State of depression
Oh sweet memories
Miranda
He's my boss
Those sick days
A cry for help
Worth the wait
Josh's Topanga
He's my boss P2.
The green eye'd monster
Undercover
The Ride Home
Nightmares
Another story idea
After all these years
Right in front of me
You're the Bonnie to my Clyde
Can't Hold It In Anymore
The jock
The lives of Josh and Maya
This is just a dream
Cuddling
Acceptance letters
A/N Reminder IMPORTANT
Halloween
Pick up lines
Superman
After the breakup
Hide and Seek
Pillow fights
Tattoos
Elevators meetings
Taking a break
The letter
Anniversary
Maya's influences
Physical fight
IMPORTANT~ BIG IDEAS COMING UP
The Unexpected
Tears
Riany Days
Kick Boxing
Ghosts
Asking Her Out
Hospital Calls
Physically Hurt
The Big Day
Baby Protective
Hot Chocolate
Pouting
Tickle Fights
Baby Shopping
'I love you"
Senior Prank
Trust
Birthday's
"I Miss You"
Pregnancy
Vacation
Camping
Bets
Long Trips
Chick Flick
Sneaking Out
P.D.A
Dating Announcement
Josh's Shirt
Nicknames
Locked in a room
A/N Please read its important!
Starting A Family
Sleep Walking
Kiss Cam
Family Time
Empty Bed
Singing
RoofTops
Ex Girlfriends
Danger
Labor
Wisdom Teeth
School Dances
Puppy Dog Eyes
Gift Exchange
Dont Have A Cow
Wisdom Teeth ~ Josh
Soul Mates
Moving
Back to December
Makeup
Smile
Making up
Distractions
Sneaking in
Snowball fights
Valentines day
Run-inns
Clingy
Sleepover
Falling asleep
Jealous much?
Comfort
Inappropriate clothing
Storms
Lazy days
Interceptions
New years
Kiss
College surprise
Sleep talking
Face timing
Cheating
Cuddling
The Sub
Insomnia
What a cute couple
Young Love
Proposal
Panic attacks
Christmas miracles
Christmas Romantics
Silent treatment
Emails I Cant Send
Blessing
Piece By Piece
Slow dancing
I want a Baby
Making Out
Another One Where She's Pregnant
BIG misunderstanding
Christmas Traditions
The Best Worst Party Ever
And Even More Parties
Broken
Moments
Inevitable
A Father's Observation
If Only Someday
Party Exhaustion
One Step At A Time
Christmas Day
Issues
Chaperoning
Happy
Who's Pregnant?

Cooking

1.4K 46 27
By EGH15-01

WARNING: this has nothing to do with the chapter, I'm just about to go on a rant. So beware. Chapter will happen below.

I don't care who you are, If you find yourself stuck in a "triangle" relationship and someone chooses the other person over you, let them go. Don't fight for them , don't try to argue, just let them go.
Especially if that other person wants you to fight for them. That's fucking bullshit.

If someone says to you "I'm choosing them but I want you to fight for me." Bro, no. Just no. That's so fucking stupid. They can't have their cake and eat it, too. I personally feel like that's such an attention seeking move that someone would put you through that heartache but then say "but I want you to fight for me."

To me that's like saying "this person doesn't have to try. But you have to prove yourself.".... It's bullshit.

If someone is choosing the other person over you, it has nothing to do because of who you are. It should be because them and that other person just have that connection. And that's okay if you don't, even if it's going to hurt like hell when it happens. But save yourself the heartache.

Besides, If they seriously have to choose between you and someone else, then chances are they aren't the ones anyway.

You deserve to have someone who wouldn't even look in another direction at ANYONE else. You deserve to have someone that no matter who else comes in their life, you are always going to be the person they look at and want.

Believe that. Because I do.

Now onto the chapter.
___________________________________________________________________________________________________

The smoke alarm had just gone off as Maya slammed the burnt Turkey from the oven onto the stove. She waved the smoke out of her face as she coughed, trying to keep from inhaling.

Maya sighed as she took off the oven mitts and through them down frustratedly onto the counter beside the oven.

"Make the turkey, they said." Maya mumbled to herself. "It's not that hard, they said." She mocked her mom and Shawns voice as she remembered the phone conversation that she had with them over the weekend.

They were on a holiday and wouldn't be home until thanksgiving afternoon, just about an hour before time for the Matthews and Hunters to have their thanksgiving dinner together. Topanga and Amy would be taking care of the rest of the food, Katy and Shawn were in charge of the turkey. But because they were on holiday, they wouldn't be able to make it this year, asking Maya to do it herself.

There was just one issue. Maya was terrible at cooking. It had never been her big thing. She could bake, spending all those afternoons hanging out at the diner her mom worked off really paid off as she was able to hang out in the kitchen with all the bakers. But cooking, she hated cooking.

"Why couldn't they ask me to make the deserts? Apple pie, pumpkin pie, cookies, cupcakes. But no, it had to be the turkey." She continued to vent to herself as she opened the fridge to take out another wrapped turkey that was being stored. She had just shut the door of the fridge when the front door to her apartment opened up.

"It smells like a chimney in here." Josh's voice spoke as he shut the door behind him with his foot as he was carrying a couple of bags in his hand.

"Hello to you, too." Maya stated as she didn't look up from the wrapping of the turkey. Josh put the bags he was holding down on the couch and made his way over to the kitchen.

"Please tell me that's not our turkey." He stated as he looked at the black turkey that the burning smell was coming from.

"It's not our turkey." Maya stated as she cut open the packaging of the new turkey and placed it into a fresh pan. Josh looked over and noticed some used pans that were already stacked up in the sink, then his eyes glanced over towards the burnt turkey on the stove.

"I thought Katy was supposed to be doing the turkey this year?" Josh questioned. Maya was starting to grow more and more frustrated with him.

"They won't be back until right before dinner. So they asked me to make the turkey." She told him. She walked over to the burnt turkey and picked it up with the oven mitts. She walked over to the trash can and used her foot to lift the lid before plopping the burnt turkey into the trash can.

Josh's eyes widened as he noticed the contents in the trash can. There had to be at least three other burnt turkeys in the trash can that Maya had already thrown out.

"How many turkeys have you tried to cook today?!" He asked her. Maya finally snapped as she turned and glared at him.

"How did you even get in here, I thought I locked the door?" She stated.

"I have a key." He stated. Maya rolled her eyes.

"You have a key or you stole a key?" She questioned.

"Same thing." He shrugged his shoulders.

"Josh, no offense but I really have to get this turkey done and you being here is just going to distract me." She told him.

"Have you ever cooked a turkey before, Maya?" He asked her. Maya sighed loudly as she looked up at her boyfriend and gave him a sarcastic look as he had a smirk on his face.

"That is beside the point. I will cook this turkey perfectly even if I have to go and buy every single one from the store." She said.

Josh had walked over and opened the fridge. He snorted as she saw three more perfectly uncooked turkeys in the fridge. "It looks like you already did that." He told her.

"Josh, go home. Or the next time I kiss you will be New Years." Maya threatened. Josh walked over and wrapped his arms around her from behind. Causing Maya to stop what she was doing.

"Why don't you let me help you. I used to cook turkeys with my dad every year before I moved up here for college. You can even take the credit for it at dinner." He told her as he moved her hair to the side and kissed her neck.

"Seriously?" Maya asked.

"If it means I don't have to wait until New Years for a kiss, then absolutely." He joked. Maya have a soft smile before she nodded her head.

"If you could make a perfect turkey for dinner tonight, I'll marry you tomorrow." She stated. Josh grinned.

"Don't start something you can finish, Hunter." He joked before turning her around and lightly kissing her. "Now, let's get cooking." He winked.
~

Maya could sigh in relief later on that afternoon. Josh and her had made the perfect turkey. Josh had just gotten out of the oven and placed it on the stove, waving the smoke out of the way as he turned the oven off.

"And Wola." He said as he took the oven mitts off and placed them on the countertops. "Only took you about four turkeys, but I think it turned out pretty go-hmph!"

As soon as Josh turned around, Maya jumped on him. Arms around his neck, legs around his waist, and lips mashed to his. Josh stumbled back a bit, and if it hadn't been for the counter tops, he may have fallen back.

As soon as he recovered from shock, he wrapped his arms around her, deepening the kiss. They stood there for a few moments just locked in that intense kiss before Maya pulled back and jumped out of his arms.

"You're the best." She stated before planting one more light kiss on his lips and then walking over towards the sink of where all the dirty pans were.

Josh stood there for a moment, still taking in that kiss. It had made him feel great, in the most uncomfortable sort of way. He cleared his throat.

"Why don't you ever kiss me like that when we're alone in my dorm room?" He asked her. Maya looked back and gave him a teasing smirk as she started feeling the sink with water and scrubbing the pans.

"I guess something about seeing you with oven mitts just really turns me on." She joked. Before Josh could say anything back, the front door opened.

"Something smells good." Katy said as she and Shawn came into the apartment.

"That's a matter of opinion." Shawn said as he eyed Josh as he came through the door.

"I just came to drop off that stuff you wanted." Josh said as he pointed to the bags on the couch.

"Mhmm. I don't remember lipgloss being one of those things." Shawn said as he pointed at Josh's lips. Josh reached up and used the sleeve of his shirt to wipe it off with a guilty smile on his face as he turned towards Maya.

"I'll see you tonight." He told her. He leaned in for what was supposed to be a peck, but Maya grabbed his head and slipped her tongue over his before pulling away with another smile. Josh gave her a warning glare before he cleared his throat and turned towards Shawn, who had his eyebrows raised and his arms crossed.

"Do you need Maya's lips to help you to the door?" Shawn asked. Katy smacked his shoulder and gave Josh a hug before going over to look at the turkey.

"I'm just going to-" Josh pointed to the door. Shawn gave him a sarcastic smile and nodded. Josh walked past him and towards the door. He met Maya's eyes and gave her a wink, he met Shawn's glare and rushed out the door.
____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Thanks for reading! Especially my rant at the beginning.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

55.4K 596 15
Its basically just Joshaya One shots. Some will be smutty, some will be fluffy, whatever you guys want really. If you guys have a specific idea for a...
65.4K 1.7K 39
"But Maya Hart? She was the one I loved." One-shots about Lucas and Maya from Girl Meets World
130K 3.4K 56
♡ Joshaya AU ♡ Maya is an aspiring ballerina who is more than ready to start her life at Manhattan School of Performing Arts. Of course her life is t...
81.8K 1.8K 38
🚔 The ride along that will change the game forever 🚔 Maya Hunter is counting down the days until graduation with university right in the rearview b...