last love | vsoo rosekook

By zephyrpyree

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... More

last love
1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

13

1.9K 137 7
By zephyrpyree

Author Pov

"What is it Jichu? " Jennie asked curiously.

"Hmm.. Actually... It's something about Taehyung sir and Jungkook Sir. If you don't mind... " Jisoo hesitantly asked. Chaeyoung understanded what is Jisoo trying to say.

"Go on. Ask me. " Jennie approved her.

"Eonni, what is the reason behind their hate towards girls.?" Jisoo asked. Hearing her Jennie's face expression turned to a saddened one.

"That's a long story. Because of their past. " Jennie answered.

"Some of that I know. I just wanted to know what happened after that? What happened between them like that, Jungkook sir and Taehyung sir started to hate the sisters who they dearly loved?" Jisoo inquired. Jennie was shocked hearing her words.

"What? How do you know about it? " Jennie questioned still shocked.

Jisoo explained her everything about their night encounter with Taehyung. Jennie was sad at the same time mad at her brothers. She was angry because they didn't share their problems with her. She was sad because thinking about her brothers hurtness, that they have to choose alcoholism as a solution of their problems.

"I didn't know about that, they started tipsy too. " Jennie said as a tear escaped from her eyes. Chaeyoung quickly dragged her for a embrace.

"Sorry Eonni. I shouldn't have told you this." Jisoo hinted and caressed her hair.

"Ani. Its not your fault. This is my fault. I should have gived them more importance to share their problems with me. I should have asked them about. " Jennie cried as more tears started to flow down.

"Don't put everything on you Eonni. Everything will be fine. If you have a talk with them. They will surely understand you. We can see that how much they adore you. They will not go against you. " Chaeyoung suggested to comfort her.

"I know Chae. They will not. But there is a thing hurting me that they don't mind me to share their problems. When they broke up with Sana and Tzuyu they were on my arms as I was the one who comfort them. Then now what changed they have to choose a new way for comfort. " Jennie queried in her embrace.

"We can understand your heart Eonni. You are feeling this way because you really loves them. And They also loves you Eonni. That's why they choose something like that because they don't want to worry you for them. They don't want to see you stressed because of them. " Jisoo implied. Jennie broked the hug and looked up to them.

"But they should have told me. I don't have any stress because of them. Actually I'm their elder sister. So I have to take care of them. Right? " Jennie hesitated.

"Yes you are. But seeing you all we can say that Jungkook sir and Taehyung sir are treating you as their little sister. " Chaeyoung smilingly answered.

"Dae. And when you will have a talk with them about this. You will clearly understand why did they do something like that, which hurted you. So now stop crying and smile. You are not pretty when you are crying." Jisoo said and wiped Jennie's tears. Jennie softly giggled at her words.

"But you didn't tell us about the reason behind their broke up." Chaeyoung wondered.

"Hmm.. Tzuyu and Sana cheated on them with another guys. Kookie and Tae discovered that with their own eyes. So there is no chance for a misunderstanding." Jennie said with a blank expression and sighed.

"So Jungkook Sir and Taehyung Sir hate girls because of this. " Chaeyoung asked.

"Dae. Their first love were completely a failure. They had such a perfect and innocent relationship with each other. But still Tzuyu and Sana didn't deserved them. kookie and Tae were also interested in sisters so they can have a comfortable living style with them. And it ended before it could start. " Jennie said.

"So they don't have any girlfriends now. They are singles. " Chaeyoung asked hopefully.

"Dae. They are. " Jennie stated. Suddenly a bright smile arrived on Jisoo and Chaeyoung's lips. Jisoo and Chaeyoung noticed each other smile as they immediately stopped and looked away.

"Hm. Then we should go home. This is getting dark. " Jisoo suggested to change the topic. Because of Chaeyoung's suspicious stare she have to.

"Ah. Dae. " Jennie replied. They all got up from the ground and headed to the car. This time also Jennie choosed driving. But Jisoo take her seat on the back while Chaeyoung were seated on the passenger side. Jennie drived to Chaeyoung and Jisoo's home.

30 minutes later they reached there. Jisoo and Chaeyoung got out from the car.

"Thank you Eonni. " Jisoo said to Jennie.

"Aniyo. It's fine. I wish we can go out like this more. " Jennie said smiling brightly.

"Sure Eonni. We can. Take care. And try to have a talk with Taehyung Sir and Jungkook Sir. " Jisoo said to her.

"Dae. I will surely. I'm really glad to have you both as friends." Jennie said to them.

"Aniyo Eonni. We are lucky to have you as a elder sister." Chaeyoung stated.

"Ok. Fine. You win" Jennie said. Jisoo and Chaeyoung chuckled.

"Eonni, if you don't mind. How about coming inside? " Chaeyoung asked her.

"An-dae. Next time. " Jennie answered.

"Eonni please. It will only take 5 minutes. Please have a visit. " Jisoo said to her with pleading eyes.

"Don't do this Jichu. I will surely visit next time. I promise." Jennie said.

"Hmm.. Ok fine. But next time if you didn't we will be really sad. " Chaeyoung stated with a pout.

"Dae. I will surely. Then, See you later. Bye." Jennie said to them.

"Dae bye. " Jisoo and Chaeyoung bid and Jennie drived away. After watching her go Jisoo and Chaeyoung made a eye contact as they both looked away immediately.
Jisoo and Chaeyoung walked to their house door and pressed the door bell. Sometimes later Ji-won opened the door for them and they went in.

"Why do you both arrive early today?" Ji-won asked making Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked up to her.

"Nothing special. We didn't have much work today. " Chaeyoung replied to her. Ji-won looked at her with a suspicious gaze. Chaeyoung sighed and answered her.

"Actually we had to go with a friend for her wedding shopping. So we take half hour leave from office. After finishing the shopping we straightly come home. "

"Oh.. You should have tell me that first. " Ji-won said to her. Chaeyoung just smiled at her.

"Ajumma, Where is Eomma? Didn't get to see." Jisoo asked while looking around for her mother.

"Ji-eun went to grocery store. Wae? Do you want anything?" Ji-won asked jisoo.

"Ani. I was just asking. " Jisoo answered after shooking her head. Ji-won nodded her head in response.

"I will go and have a shower. " Jisoo said and went to her room.

"I will also. " Chaeyoung said to her Mother and walked to her room.

"Do you want ramen for dinner? " Ji-won asked to Chaeyoung who was on the stairs.

"I don't mind. Your wish. " Chaeyoung answered without looking back and went in her room.

"Ah.. Always says that and when coming to eat. 'Eomma why did you cook this.' " Ji-won said in a dramatic way and went back to the kitchen.

~~~~~~~

Jisoo was taking a shower inside her bathroom while Chaeyoung was waiting for Jisoo after taking a quick bath. Jisoo got out from her bathroom and gasped in horror, spotting Chaeyoung sitting on her bed.

"Ah.. Chae... You scared me. " Jisoo said rubbing her chest. Jisoo showed her towel to the laundry basket and walked to the mirror in the room.

"Why didn't you make any voice dumbo? And why are you sitting here?" Jisoo asked to chaeyoung looking her through the mirror.

"I wanted to have some talk with you. " Chaeyoung answered her.

"Oh.. My chimpmuk looks serious. What is it? " Jisoo tried to joke.

"Yes I'm. Because this is a serious matter. " Chaeyoung said to her. Jisoo stopped putting the face cream on her face and walked to her.

"What happened Chae? " Jisoo asked her.

"Chu. Do you like Taehyung Sir? " Chaeyoung asked Jisoo. Jisoo's eyes widened and she looked away from her.

"W... What... What are you asking about Chae? Are you lost your mind?" Jisoo stuttered avoiding eye contact with Chaeyoung.

"Look at me Jisoo. And answer me. Do you like him? " Chaeyoung again asked. Jisoo still didn't look at her. Chaeyoung sighed and dragged Jisoo's shoulder making jisoo face her.

"I'm asking you something." Chaeyoung entreated.

"An... An-dae.. I don't like anyone. Leave me Chae. " Jisoo said removing Chaeyoung's grip on her. But Chaeyoung again dragged Jisoo by her shoulder and leaned more close to her.

"Don't lie. If you don't like him then why do you so care of him. Why do you make hangover juice for him and why are you so happy after hearing Sana and Taehyung sir already break up. Huh? " Chaeyoung asked staring at her eyes straightly.

"Boya? How do you know about that. I made him hangover juice. Are you spying on me.? " Jisoo asked again removing her hands from her.

"That's not important here. Answer the question I asked you. " Chaeyoung said.

"Wae? Why are you being so interested in that. I also noticed you smiling brightly after hearing Jungkook sir is single. Wae? Why did you smile. ? Is that mean you also like him? " Jisoo asked raising an eyebrow at her.

"Ah.. Don't change the topic. Tell me Chu. Don't dare to hide it anymore from me. " Chaeyoung still not giving up she is determined to make Jisoo tell the truth.

"I said, I don't like anyone. "

"And that is obviously a lie.. "

"What is your problem Chae? I'm telling you I don't like anyone and you are not believing that. What can I do then. "

"Chu. I'm asking you again, Do you like him? "

"No. I don't "

"I said don't lie to me. "

"Yes. and I'm telling you the truth. I don't like him. "

"No. You are lying. "

"No. I'm not. "

"Yes. You are."

"I said NO. "

"I said YES. "

"Ahh.. Jinja. I'm saying you that. I don't like him. "

"And I'm saying you that you are lying and you like him. "

"Ahh.. No. I don't. "

"Yes. You like him. "

"No. "

"Yes. "

"UGHHH.. CHAE. YOU ARE TESTING MY PATIENCE. HOW CAN I TELL YOU THAT WHEN I'M NOT SURE ABOUT IT MYSELF. I DON'T KNOW I LIKE HIM OR NOT. THEN HOW CAN I-" Jisoo finally scremed out her all thoughts to Chaeyoung after a long time of argument with each other. When Jisoo realized what is she talking about she immediately covered her mouth. Chaeyoung smirked at Jisoo in victory.

"I know it. I already know it you like him. " Chaeyoung announced proudly. Jisoo looked at her and removed hand from her mouth.

"i didn't said that I like him. " Jisoo said with a disappointment gesture of losing.

"Yes. But you said you don't know about it. Chu You are not sure about it. But I can clearly say that you like him. " Chaeyoung empathised.

"Ah.. And how do you know? " Jisoo asked her.

"I can see it in your eyes. I can feel it. " Chaeyoung said smiling brightly at her.

"Ugh, jinja. I don't know about it myself. Then how can you. Huh? " Jisoo asked and turned around from her.

"Ok then answer the questions I will ask you. Don't lie. " Chaeyoung said to her. Jisoo hesitantly face back to her.

"Didn't you feel your heart beating faster when he is around you. And when he gets more close to you, It feels like your heart will burst anytime. " Chaeyoung asked her. Jisoo nodded her head in agreement as Chaeyoung flashed a bright smile at her.

"You feels worried for him. Don't you? " Chaeyong asked Jisoo nodded her head again.

"And you were jealous when you know about Taehyung sir's ex-girlfriend. Didn't you? " Chaeyoung asked.

"Ani. I didn't get jealous. I was....I was just... I didn't liked it. " Jisoo said to her.

"Oh silly. That's what we calls getting jealous. " Chaeyoung said and laughed hysterically. Jisoo gave her a glare.

"Then Miss Kim Jisoo you are in love. You are trapped in Taehyung Sir's love. You found your first love. No doubts Ma'am. " Chaeyoung declared. Jisoo just looked at her with a blank expression.

"Wae Chu? Are not you happy? " Chaeyoung asked seeing Jisoo's poker face.

"I don't know Chae. I don't know what I have to feel now. I'm afraid after hearing your words. Why do you mention that as my first love. Is that mean my last love is someone else. Is that mean my first love will be a failure. I don't want to get hurt Chae. I don't want to. " Jisoo said to her. Her eyes were saddened. Chaeyoung hugged Jisoo.

"I didn't mean that Chu. I was just telling. And also I can't give you any assurance about how much your first love will be successful. But if you get hurt there is also my chance to get hurt too. " Chaeyoung said to her. Jisoo broked the hug and looked at Chaeyoung with a confused expression.

"What do you mean by that? Do you... Do you like someone too? Do you like Jungkook Sir?" Jisoo asked her. Chaeyoung sighed and looked down.

"How come a person steal my first Kiss still failed stealing my heart. Is that possible Chu?" Chaeyoung asked without making eye contact with her. jisoo got up from the bed and screamed.

"WHAT? YOU ALSO..... YOU ALSO. HOW THIS HAPPENED? AND WHEN? HOW CAN WE BOTH FALL IN LOVE AT THE SAME TIME. WITH TWO BROTHERS. HOW? IS THA... hmmnnbdbnnnnbnn" Jisoo cutoffed because Chaeyoung covered her mouth.

"Shh.. Why are you so loud. Eomma will hear you. " Chaeyoung said. Jisoo removed her hand and asked her.

"How can this happen Chae? We? How? When?" Jisoo were giving Chaeyoung a confused face. Chaeyoung sighed and

"I also don't know Jichu. I also discovered this a few minutes ago while showering. I only know that I fall in love with him. We both fall in love with our rude, cold, monster bosses. " said to Jisoo. Jisoo collapsed on her bed and smashed the pillow on her face.

"Ughh.. Is this any drama or something. Do our destiny were this to fall for two monsters who only hates us. " Jisoo asked chaeyoung after moving her pillow to her chest and looking at the ceiling.

"I don't know Chu. Everything is happening so unreal." Chaeyoung stated.
Jisoo suddenly get up throwing the pillow somewhere (where god knows) and faced Chaeyoung.

"Are you going to tell him about your feelings?" Jisoo inquired.

"Boya? No way. Am I a stupid to confess to him. When I already know I will get rejected." Chaeyoung remarked disappointly. Jisoo nodded her head in response.

"How did you know about, I made Taehyung Sir his hangover drink? " Jisoo questioned Chaeyoung.

"Oh That. When I was going to the cafeteria, I spotted you hurrying to canteen and rushing back with a mug to his office. So I just guessed it by the situation. "Chaeyoung nonchalantly answered. Jisoo's face 'o' shapely responded.

"Then, we both are not gonna confess. Right? " Chaeyoung speculated. Jisoo nodded her head in response.

"So is that mean our first love will be a failure? " Jisoo and Chaeyoung asked to each other in unison. The gaze they were giving each other was a confused and disappointed one.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door making Jisoo and Chaeyoung startled.

"Chae, Jichu. Everyone is home. We should eat dinner." Ji-eun was the one who intrupted them. Jisoo and Chaeyoung looked at the door.

"Jichu, Are not you hearing me? " Ji-eun asked again after not getting any response from them.

"Eomma. We will be there in 5 minutes. You go first. " Jisoo replied to her mother.

"Dae. Don't get late. Everyone is waiting for you two. " Ji-eun said before going down stairs.

"Dae. " Jisoo responded.

Chaeyoung and Jisoo looked back to each other.
"We should act normal. You know about Eomma and Ajumma. " Chaeyoung warned Jisoo before going outside. She nodded in understanding.

"Ah.. Eonni, they are here. " Ji-eun announced seeing Jisoo and Chaeyoung coming down. They flashed a bright smile to their parents before taking their respective seats.

The dinner went nice like everyday. They all greet each other good night before going to their rooms for sleep. Jisoo and Chaeyoung decided to sleep together in Jisoo's room.

"Chae, did you sleep? " Jisoo asked Chaeyoung who was lying facing her back. Chaeyoung turned around showing she also didn't sleep yet.

"If we are like this now then how will we act infront of them. Like nothing happened. Ughhh.. Ottekke? " Chaeyoung said with a annoyed face. Jisoo sighed and hugged her pikachu plush.

"I also don't know Chae. I guess we can handle it. We are positive. Right? " Jisoo suggested. Chaeyoung nodded her head.

Some times later they both fall asleep.

~~~~~~~~

At the same time in Jeon mansion, Jennie was enquiring her brothers in her room. They started for a long time but still Jennie didn't get her answers.

"I'm asking for the last time. Did you both started drinking?" Jennie asked controlling herself from crying. Jungkook and Taehyung were sitting on the couch looking down still not answering her.

"Ok fine. I understand. You both are keeping distance from me. Right? Then I will not pressuring you to tell me. And I don't want any persuade answers which don't have any trust. Which you are just telling me only because of my pushing. " Jennie said and tears started flow down from her eyes. Jungkook and Taehyung's heart ached noticing their sister crying as they immediately ran to her.

"Noona... "

"DON'T COME NEAR ME. " Jennie yelled pushing Tae away who tried to hug her.

"Noona? " Taehyung called in a saddened voice as he hurted by her words.

"What Noona? Huh? Why are you calling me that. When you both are not giving me that place. Hm? " Jennie asked still crying.

"What are you saying Noona? We loving you more than anything. " Taehyung said tears started to form on the corner of his eyes.

"Oh. Jinja? Then why are you not telling me the truth that you, Tae started drinking. Wae? " Jennie asked making Taehyung look down to his feet.

"Who said you about this Noona? We-"

"THAT IS NOT IMPORTANT KOOKIE. ANSWER ME WHAT I ASKED. " Jennie yelled cutting him off.

"Dae.You heard right but not only hyeong, I also. " Jungkook answered after a long time of silence.

"Wah.. Daebak! Now my two brothers are addicted to alcohol because of two girls who cheated on you both. Wahh." Jennie mocked clapping her hands. Jungkook and Taehyung didn't responded they stand still looking down.

"Wae? Don't you have anything to say? Huh? How can I make you both understand that what happened in the past was all past, leave it behind and move on." Jennie advised them.

"And how can we make you understand that is really difficult for us. After getting hurt by someone who we loved and trusted very much. Our first love." Jungkook asked her standing in the edge of crying.

"And also how can we move on Noona. When we are giving Appa and Eomma a hope to give them daughter-in-laws who they really want to have for a long time. We know we will hurt them one day, that's hurting us more. The guiltiness of playing with them. " Taehyung said as tears started fell down from his eyes.

"So make them happy more than that. Find two daughter-in-laws for them who are much more perfect than Sana and Tzuyu Who will be your's last love. " Jennie stated. Jungkook and Taehyung looked at her with a blank expression.

"Kookie, Tae. I know, that will be difficult for you both. But if your first love got spoiled it is not mean you can't love anymore. That doesn't mean your love life is also a failure. " Jennie said to them with a calm voice.

"So you are telling us to move on from them and find someone else. " Jungkook asked his Sister.

"Dae. And that's a good decision for you both and all else who loves you. " Jennie said and dragged them for a group hug.

"I guess my brothers understanded what I said now. And I'm sure they will not drink anymore. Am I right? " Jennie asked them. Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their heads while tightening their grip on Jennie.

"Ok. Then go and get some sleep. I know you both will kept your promises. " jennie said after broking the hug and smiling brightly at them.

"Noona. We promise. We will not do that again and really sorry for hurting you. " Taehyung said to her.

"I know Tae. Now you both wipe your tears and go to your rooms. If Eomma see you both like this. She will get worried. And this is already late. You two have work tomorrow. Right? Go.. Hurry up. " Jennie said and wiping her tears after theirs and pushing them both outside.

Jungkook and Taehyung stopped and looked back to her.

"What is it now? " Jennie asked them.

"You are not mad at us. Right? " Jungkook asked her.

"An-dae. I were. But now I'm not. " Jennie said smiling brightly at them. Jungkook and Taehyung give her a small smile and turned around to go outside.

"Kookie, Tae.. " Jennie called them making Jungkook and Taehyung stop themselves again and turn back.

"You both have to think about it what I said a few minutes ago." Jennie said.
Jungkook and Taehyung nodded their heads lightly.

"Then Goodnight. Get a good sleep. " Jennie greeted them.

"Dae. Good night Noona." Jungkook and Taehyung said to her in unison and went outside after closing the door of her room.

"One day Everything will be fine for my brothers too. Always god doesn't hurts one person. Taehyung and Kookie is someone else's destiny. " Jennie said to herself before lying down on her bed for a sleep.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

293K 6.4K 110
"Baby why are you doing this to me? why are you hurting this much please speak." "No, we're not doing this anymore unnie." If you wanna know about th...
62.7K 6.1K 60
❝In the darkness, your light lights the way for me. Thank you for being my light in this dark world, Lalisa.❞ Warnings: contains mentions of sensitiv...
244K 8.9K 46
"Hi." "Who are you?" "I'm not telling you stranger." "I can't even argue with that." Where jungkook messages taehyung.
26.3K 1.1K 24
"So thats how you like to play it. Fine let the games begin." Said Jungkook holding his hands out for a handshake with a smirk. "Sure, the Wicked gam...