SYSTEM:TWISTED LOVE INTEREST...

By pushisinung

"You are too overpowered. Your existence poses a great threat to my son and daughter of fate. I had no other... More

PROLOGUE
ARC BEGINNING:CH-1
ARC BEGINNING:CH-2
ARC BEGINNING:CH-3
ARC BEGINNING:CH-4
ARC BEGINNING:CH-5
ARC BEGINNING:CH-6
ARC BEGINNING:CH-7
ARC BEGINNING:CH-8
ARC BEGINNING:CH-9
ARC BEGINNING:CH-10
ARC ONE:CH-1.1
CHARACTER DESIGNS.
ARC ONE:CH-1.2
ARC ONE:CH-1.3
ARC ONE:CH-1.4
ARC ONE:CH-1.5
ARC ONE:CH-1.6
ARC ONE:CH-1.7
ARC ONE:CH-1.8
ARC ONE:CH-1.9
ARC ONE:CH-1.10
ARC TWO:CH-2.1
ARC TWO:CH-2.2
ARC TWO:CH-2.3
ARC TWO:CH-2.4
ARC TWO:CH-2.5
ARC TWO:CH-2.6
ARC TWO:CH-2.7
ARC TWO:CH-2.8
ARC TWO:CH-2.9
ARC TWO:CH-2.10
ARC THREE:CH-3.1
ARC THREE:CH-3.2
ARC THREE:CH-3.3
ARC THREE:CH-3.4
ARC THREE:CH-3.5
ARC THREE:CH-3.6
ARC THREE:CH-3.7
ARC THREE:CH-3.8
ARC THREE:CH-3.9
ARC THREE:CH-3.10
ARC FOUR:CH-4.1
ARC FOUR:CH-4.2
ARC FOUR:CH-4.3
ARC FOUR:CH-4.4
ARC FOUR:CH-4.5
ARC FOUR:CH-4.6
ARC FOUR:CH-4.7
ARC FOUR:CH-4.8
ARC FOUR:CH-4.9
ARC FOUR:CH-4.10
ARC FIVE:CH-5.1
ARC FIVE:CH-5.2
ARC FIVE:CH-5.3
ARC FIVE:CH-5.4
ARC FIVE:CH-5.5
ARC FIVE:CH-5.6
ARC FIVE:CH-5.7
ARC FIVE:CH-5.8
ARC FIVE:CH-5.10
ARC SIX:CH-6.1
ARC SIX:CH-6.2
ARC SIX:CH-6.3
ARC SIX:CH-6.4
ARC SIX:CH-6.5
ARC SIX:CH-6.6
ARC SIX:CH-6.7
ARC SIX:CH-6.8
ARC SIX:CH-6.9
ARC SIX:CH-6.10
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.1
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.2
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.3
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.4
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.5
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.6
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.7
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.8
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.9
ARC SEVEN:CH-7.10
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.1
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.2
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.3
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.4
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.5
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.6
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.7
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.8
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.9
ARC EIGHT:CH-8.10
FINAL ARC:CH-1
FINAL ARC:CH-2
FINAL ARC:CH-3
FINAL ARC:CH-4
FINAL ARC:CH-5
FINAL ARC:CH-6
FINAL ARC:CH-7
FINAL ARC:CH-8
FINAL ARC:CH-9.
FINAL ARC CH:CH-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-1
EXTRA CHAPTER-2
EXTRA CHAPTER-3
EXTRA CHAPTER-4
EXTRA CHAPTER-5
EXTRA CHAPTER-6
EXTRA CHAPTER-7
EXTRA CHAPTER-8
EXTRA CHAPTER-9
EXTRA CHAPTER-10
EXTRA CHAPTER-11
EXTRA CHAPTER-12
MINI COMIC.
CHARACTER ART.

ARC FIVE:CH-5.9

2.7K 147 12
By pushisinung

A few weeks later the world was in chaos.

All the kingdoms were thrown upside down by  shocking national news that spread so suddenly.

The Zhans of the Youh kingdom were accused of treason against the imperial family. The details were not announced to the public yet as the accused were being detained by the emperor of youh kingdom.
While on the other hand. 
General Xian from the Xan kingdom was convicted of treason against the his own kingdom. Emperor Xan have discovered his hidden troops that were preparing for a coup against the ruler of the kingdom. Moreover many of the illegal activites regarding arms distribution was actually the work of the traitor general. Many other illegal charges were also made on the general. He was being held in the imperial prison being questioned further. Meanwhile his troops were all executed the moment they were discovered.

"Huff...huff...." General Xan was panting heavily. He was covered in blood from head to toe. Even though he was being brutally tortured he did not feel pain. Instead what filled his mind was the question. "How did he find out?"
He have been carefully preparing for a rebellion, to seize the throne...for so many years and has been very careful not to leave any traces or leave even a peck of evidence that could cause his actions to be caught so how did this snake emperor Xan find out.
He was in no state to talk.

Clang.

He heard the sound of the cell open. Through blurred vision he could tell that it was that fucking snake emperor.
Emperor Xan stared at his cousin. This cousin of his was always an eyesore to him, a tiger lurking around the throne, preying on the throne ready to sprang up on it anytime. He have been trying so hard to deal with this tiger but in vain all he found was nothing! Nothing!
However the god blessed him with his boon of vision. The dreams that showed him everything changed the game to flip over in a split second.
"May the god's blessings be with me. Thanks to the god." He prayed, giving his gratitude to the god. Steering his eyes back to his cousin....he bend down near him.
"Tsk. You were always a threat to my current position. I am so thankful that now I won't have to deal with you anymore."
He got up then looked at the soldiers.

"Drag him out! His execution is today!" Emperor Xan gave his command.

The soldiers dragged out his bloody body. When they were at the execution stand General Xan saw a huge crowd flocking the area like bees. Even from this height he could tell that they were cursing at him.

"Traitor!"

"Shame on you!"

"Shame on prince Xan!"

Just like this his head was rolled off the guillotine the moment the execution commenced.

"General Xan is dead." Nulis reported to Ivar. "And the world has started to crumble little by little."

"Hm..." Ivar wasn't worried about the world being destroyed just because of a few deaths. This was why he did not aim for Yue Ling but the love interests instead. As long as Yue Ling was still alive the world wouldn't burn down in an instant. Meanwhile if it were the love interests, their deaths would progress the crumbling of this world little by little.
"Anything else?" He asked.

The system replied again. "Uncle Zhan from Youh kingdom is currently being tortured in the imperial prison of the kingdom. The emperor is preparing everything he needs to send him to execution."

As expected. Ivar smiled. "Tsk. These greedy emperors are so useful. Look at them doing the cleaning for me, dealing with it so swiftly. Tsk. Tsk. I only had to show them the way they would die by the hands of the two love interests and now they are already flipping the table. Good job to them." After a slight pause he asked. "What about that rotten Xiao Ming and the others?"

"Xiao Ming is currently being detained by Empress Ming's orders. She is drugging him immobile to restrain his body movements. He is currently locked up in a remote secret room. I think the empress is finally planning to get rid of him." Nulis checked onto the other love interests as well.
"Ah. And lord Chen seems to have gone psycho. He is currently kidnapping Yue Ling into his kingdom."

"Is that so? Then it's time to fabricate some evidences. Send the princes of the remaining kingdoms a note in Yue Ling's handwriting, asking them to rescue him. And remember, make sure that the name of the culprit written down on the note is different from each other."

"Okay." Nulis gave his cue. But after a second he added. "Well...Xu Long and Wang Xiao ...are out of the list. Wang Xiao was killed not long ago and Xu Long has been killed off as we speak of now. By Priest Du."

"That soon?"

"Yes."

Ivar smirked happily. "Let's use their deaths including Wu Zhen's to start the war between these five kingdoms. Let me choose....hm...." His eyes settled on these kingdoms.....
Although he knew that it was Wang Lei who killed off Wu Zhen he was going to put the blame on some one else.

Wu kingdom. Lizao kingdom. Lan kingdom. Fu kingdom. And Zu kingdom. These were going to be the participants that would cause the beginning of the war. The war that would throw the world up side down.

"Good." Ivar continued to drink tea. He was out in the courtyard waiting for Wang Lei. It took time for him to arrive. When he finally came by there was another person by his side.
Ivar smiled at his man. With him here they were ready to leave.

When he smiled Priest Du froze. For a moment there he thought the smile was being directed at him but that was just his delusional nonsense. After all Emperor wang by his side was the cause of that beautiful fairy like smile. He kept his calm as he stood back while he saw the two lovers pull in for a hug.

"Is everything done?" Ivar asked him.

"Yes. We are now ready to venture out on our own." Came his reply. "Now shall we leave immediately?"

"Of course." They have already prepared everything they needed to. Today Wang Lei have stepped down from the throne, giving up his seat as the emperor to Priest Du. It was for this reason that he was busy today. But now the procedures required were completed so they were ready to leave this palace, and disappear from the public's eyes.

"Have a good life together." Priest Du bowed his head lightly as he bid the two goodbye.

And just like this the couple that took the kingdom by storm one day disappeared into nowhere, living their lives in secrecy.

A few months went by.

The outside world was in chaos. The kingdoms were in constant war against each other. Each and every kingdom was being swept into the war one by one. It was as if hell has broken loose in the world. The war broke out  because of these main five kingdoms: the Wu kingdom, the Zu kingdom, Lizao kingdom the Fu kingdom and the Lan kingdom. The late princes, Wu Zhen of Wu kingdom, prince Xiao Ling of Fu kingdom and prince Xu Long of Lizao were the cause triggering the beginning of the war happening which quickly escalated to the other kingdoms as well. The deaths of the two princes brought the Lan and Zu to limelight as the aggressor of the princes's death. To avenge their princes both kingdoms retaliated, demanding the culprit to be handed over to them for punishment. But the two kingdoms refused to hand over their princes, claiming they were innocent, who did not even commit the sin. The disagreement caused a rift to cut deeper into the aggression amongst these countries until a war finally broke out. And during this war accidents happened causing harm to the other kingdoms as well. Gradually following this war the other kingdoms were affected by it as well. Shortly after a month of the war Luo kingdom and Mu kingdom suddenly declared war against each other.
During this time the people were living in constant fear of losing their lives in a moment of a second, soldiers were recruited into the army troops, depriving many of their sons. The social life of the people was slowly being destroyed. And so were their resources. There were always instances of many cities and villages being destroyed by the enemy kingdoms. So they were barely hanging on.

But the war continued to escalate. One by one the other kingdoms began to participate in the war. The Bao sun, Fei and Yilang nation entered the ring of war forming alliances with the warring kingdoms. The latest to join the war was Da Lao.
It was known to the whole public that the princes of these kingdoms except for Da Lao, were hostile aganist each other because of one single person.
"YUE LING."

That was the name of the person who have caused the Fei, the Yilang, and the Bao sun kingdom to wage war. The tale of the missing ger caused the princes to point their swords against each other, with the princes demanding from each other to return the ger calle Yue Ling back to them. Just because of a missing Ger's disappearance the princes of the three kingdoms were recklessly sabotaging their power as princes, using them for a mere single ger.

The public was outraged upon knowing this.

"We won't stop until you return Yue Ling back to me."

This announcement from the princes did not help ease their agony, frustrating them further. If it was regarding a missing person wasn't it easier to search them rather than waging war? The common sense had left the prince's brain caused by just one mere ger.

Because of the ongoing political turmoil across the kingdom the public paid no attention to the news of the Zhens of Youh kingdom being executed punished for committing treason against the emperor. Nor did they paid attention to the news of Prince Xiao Ming of Zheng kingdom passing away due to a mysterious disease. The people's entire focus was on the ongoing war. They were so envious of the Xan kingdom, The Youh, the Duo and the Zheng kingdom for being rational enough not to participate in the war. While most of the world was living in hell only these four kingdoms were spared of the fire spreading across the globe.

Well they had no idea that Duo was guilty of the war happening right now.

In a dark room the sound of rustling chains could be heard. The chains were attached to a person's pale, supple leg. The owner of the leg kept pacing the length of the dark room to and fro. He was dressed in light clothes. His hair was fluttering with each and every movement he made. But his face looked haggard. The once beautiful face of this person was now paler than ever. It had been a long time since he last saw the rays on the sun fall against his body.

Creak.

The door suddenly opened. A tall man with brown hair walked in. His face looked awful. Huge dark circles sat under his eyes. He held a food tray in his hands. When he lifted his face to look at his captive he let out a creepy smile. "Yue Ling! My babe. You are early this morning."

Yue Ling rushed over to him. But the length of the chain prevented him from going more than necessary. "Lord Chen!" He spoke in his sweet voice. His eyes were rippling with tears as he asked. "Lord Chen? When is Uncle Zhan coming here to take me back with them?"

Lord Chen frowned at his question. He did not reply but instead pushed the food tray into his lap as they sat down. "Eat first. You have lost a lot of weight."

"Wuwuw...u...but I want to see uncle Zhan and the other princes too. I miss them. Wuwuwu...." He wailed.

The look in Lord Chen's eyes changed from awful to menacing. He pulled Yue Ling over and kissed him in the lips. "Yue Ling....babe you love my touches don't you?" He let out a creepy chuckle when he heard the other person moan.

Yue Ling was filled with lust. He gulped as he felt his hole twitching. "Yes...I love Your touches...hng...Lord Chen....." He moaned replying.

A deep smile adorned Lord Chen's sullen face. He took something out of his pocket and put it in Yue Ling's mouth. "Eat this and you will feel even better."

Blushing hard he swallowed the sweet. When he did so he felt his body temperature rise as he began to rock with desire.
"Ah....Lord Chen....this...it feels so good...."

The taller man had a creepy smile on his face as he began to undress the love of his life. Once they were naked he began to fuck him passionately, his actions rough and possessive.
"Yue Ling....you like riding on my cock don't you?"

"Look....in this position we are connected deeper."

"Hng....I am going to impregnated you with my seed. You are mine. Mine alone! Mine."

He would whisper creepily into his ears.

"Hng...ahh...more...yes...cum inside me....fill me with your seed..." Yue Ling Moaned back. At this point this stupid white lotus was unaware of the drug he was being fed.

"Yue Ling....I hope the princes are killed in 
the war. In this way you can only be mine."

The person being pounded was way into it that he did not heard Lord Chen mutter to himself.

The princes fighting for Yue Ling in the battlefield had no idea that the person they were fighting over was being indulged by someone who wasn't even taking part in the war, enjoying his time with Yue Ling day and night.

"Aaahhhhhhhhhhhh!"

Blood spattered from the place where Lord Mu's head was slashed by his enemy's sword.
The decapitated head fell onto the ground, as prince Mu's body swayed to the side before slumping down.

"PRINCEEEE MUUUUU!" His soldiers shouted. They rushed forward, thrusting their sword towards the person who slayed their prince.

"Huff...huff...." Lord Jing panted heavily. He was exhausted. But the exhaustion was replaced by excitement when he saw Lord Mu's body lying on the ground, covered by a pool of blood.
"Hahahaha....! Haha!" He broke into a loud laughter shouting. "Mei Jing! I finally killed your murderer! He is dead! Finally he is dead! I have avenged you! Hahaha!"

The soldiers were shocked to see prince Jing laugh like a mad man. The enemy army pushed forward, seeking revenge.

"Prince Jing please retreat. We will fend them here while you escape. The enemy soldiers are outnumbering us little by little." The army general suggested to his prince.

Lord Jing glanced at the dead body of the prince. His eyes were lifeless as he turned his back, making a run for it.

"Ahhh...."

"Chase after the prince....!"

"Retreat! Protect Lord Jing!"

Huff. Huff. He was breathing heavily as he dashed towards his escape route. From the distance he could hear the sound of horses chasing after him. Without looking back he could tell that it was the enemies. 
Lord Jing laughed like a mad man as he kept running, his eyes were lifeless, as if he had gone senile.

Thuweck!

He felt a piercing blade cutting into his flesh. The sharp blade impaled through his body. Cough. Cough. He coughed a mouthful of blood as he stopped on his tracks.
"Huff. Huff..." He knew he was going to die here. But....
"At least I avenged my sister. I avenged her."

He felt a sword fall on his nape.

Slash.

Lord Jing's head rolled on the ground.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

367K 23.2K 102
To lighten the wrath of his blackened readers, Frozen Milk was forced to transmigrate into his own novel to witness what *** he wrote. What's this? O...
14.8K 1K 51
Our beloved protagonist was a force of unparalleled might, a being whose power eclipsed all others that had ever graced existence. Yet, in the cruel...
1.2K 22 46
crappy isekai MC's that don't have progress, so, I call them one-shots, despite having an outline and plot that I don't want to write out. "What up...
122K 12.5K 99
[BOOK 1] REBOOTED COMPLETED Legends once spoke of Erebus, a great cultivator who stood against an army of darkness. He fought bravely alongside his b...