Unravel Me

By puckerupchris

Steve Rogers- OC ~ Bryanna is just a girl who moved from LA to New York with her bestfriend Natasha for Colle... More

Introduction
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Small Bonus Chapter

Chapter 14

2.8K 65 79
By puckerupchris

Song recommendation- Out of Love by Alessia Cara
~
Breakfast went well with the three, laughing and getting to know each other a bit more. Bryanna opening up about her life more to her bosses, she treated and seen them like family nonetheless, as they seen her like the daughter they never had.

The couple dropped off the hurting poor girl at her apartment, taking her phone out and shooting a text to Natasha.

Bryanna: I'm home.

                                    Natasha: Be there in 30.

Swiping out of the messages, she seen Steve's messages. Eager to open them, but she didn't and threw her phone on the kitchen nook. She headed to her room putting on a nike sweatshirt and some sweats, trying her best to feel comfortable. Throwing her hair in a bun as she walked towards her mini speaker connecting her phone and digging into her sheets that were messed up from the night she slept with Steve.

Releasing a heavy sigh, looking out of her window to see the view. Taking in how today was such a beautiful day, her head hit the pillow pulling the sheets over her body as she let the water works come out. Her brain filled with so many thoughts, she felt so stupid and naive that she let Steve into her life, she gave herself up to him, she got so attached to him it hurt her pure heart. Sobbing heavily, she let the tears take over making her cry herself to sleep.

Walking into the house, quietly screaming her name with no answer. She headed to the art/ studio room where she was not to be found. Heading to her room, hearing the low music coming from the speaker. She seen her bestfriend lying in bed asleep as 'Sign of the Times' played. She smirked seeing one that song played as she had a playlist made for when her life would turn 'sideways' as she'd say.

Laying down next to her moving her strays away from her face, only to see dried tears on her cheeks. This is what she was most afraid of, Natasha knew how Steve was thanks to Bucky always keeping her informed of everything he'd do. A part of this felt like her fault, feeling like she let her sweet innocent friend get attached just to end up heartbroken. Putting her head on top of hers, she fell asleep.

Waking up to feel a heavy feeling on her, seeing a feminine body lay next to her. Fluttering her eyes wide open she seen Natasha fell asleep next to her. She moved to the side as Natasha slowly fell on the pillow seeing her bestfriend sleep like a baby. Getting up she wandered to her kitchen starving, taking out bread and the ingredients to make a sandwich.

She opened up a cabinet to pull out a bag of doritos as she then went to her fridge to get an arizona. Sitting in her kitchen nook taking a bite of the sandwich, a wave of sadness hit her remembering the time she invited Steve over for dinner. She swallowed the bite as a tear rolled down her cheek.

She was hurt, but more than anything disappointed in herself for giving in so easily. "Hey sleepy head." She heard a voice echo through the apartment.

"Hey.." She responded with a crack in her voice, the last thing she wanted to do was talk about what happened last night but Bryanna knew the conversation was going to come up. "You okay?" Natasha asked walking over to her sitting down on the stool next to her.

She nodded slowly with the sandwich still in her hand as she looked at it wanting to take another bite but she felt sick, all the crying and hiccuping didn't do her so well. "I'm sorry Bry." Before she could react Natasha pulled her into a hug caressing her head as she heard Bryanna sniffling into her chest.

"I'll be okay Nat, I just feel so.. stupid."

Natasha frown at the way she was degrading herself, knowing she was nothing near stupid. If anything, she had to be the most smartest and amazing person she's ever laid her eyes on. "Don't, he's an idiot for doing what he did."

Looking back down to her unicorn socks, so many thoughts running through her head. She didn't want to stay this way feeling guilty for something she didn't even do. "Let's go out." She told the red head.

A smirk appeared on her face. "Are you sure you're ready to go out?" She asked the girl sitting in front of her as she jumped off the stool. "More than ready babe." Bryanna left to her room to get ready, putting on some leathered pants and a white body suit with the YSL heels Natasha gave her, she looked like an absolute goddess.

"You look hot." Natasha told her. She smiled as the both headed out the door, heading to a local bar that was always active and was pretty famous. They headed into Natasha's car and took off.

Once they got there, Bryanna had all men breaking there necks to look at her. She looked stunning, feeling confident she walked like a boss to the bar. They sat down and ordered a few drinks, having fun and jamming out to the music that was playing through the speakers until Bryanna felt a touch on her shoulder. She looked back to see the person who startled her, it was Loki.

"Hello dear." He approached her, he sure wasn't alone as she seen a big muscular man next to him, blond hair blue eyes. Natasha smiled at him as she let out a chuckle. "Hello Thor."

"Lady Natasha, lovely to see you again." He responded, Bryanna looked confused, did they know each other. "You guys know each other?" She asked flickering her finger back and forth to them. "He's friends with Bucky and uh Steve."

"Wait I recognize you, you're Rogers girl. He showed me and Sam a picture when we were hanging out." Thor said crossing him arms to his chest. Bryanna's face turned into a frown as he catched on and so did Loki.

"Not his girl."

And that right there was music to Loki's ears, having a mischievous smile on his face going over to comfort her as Thor just looked at the way he touched her. "Let's have some drinks." He told her, as Natasha tried to deny them and wanted to take Bryanna home already considering seeing the state she was in, a bit tipsy.

Bryanna declined on Natasha's offer to go home but fully accepted Loki's, shot after shot came in and the innocent girl started to get wasted. Thor and Natasha just watching the two get a little touchy, Loki's hands roaming through Bryanna's body as they grabbed her ass earning a small squeal from her. "How about we go back to my house pet?" Bryanna to drunk to function nodding her head up and down. "How about we go to my place instead, it's closer." She mumbled as she started to lose her balance. Loki took her hand and they fled the scene without Thor or Natasha noticing.

He shoved her into the car, as she kept giggling non stop at any thing she'd see or hear. Getting to her apartment, Bryanna pulled out her keys as they kept falling onto her mat. "Oopsie." She'd let out, Loki getting irritated as he bent down getting the keys himself, opening the door. He looked around her apartment in disgust, too small for his liking but it had to do if he wanted her tonight.

He took her to his bedroom as she laid on the bed, playing with her fingers shoving one into her mouth and biting it. "Ow that hurt!" She let out as she bursted into laughs. Loki looking at her, from head to toe admiring how amazing her body looked in the outfit she was wearing. He knelt down to have Bryannas thighs on the side of him as his hands made there way up to them, squeezing them in her leathered tights.

Bryanna dazing off as her head was shaking back and forth slowly as she let out a moan to him squeezing her thighs. Loki hooked his fingers to the side of her pants slipping them off in one swoosh, only seeing the body suit opening cover her sweet pussy.

With one finger he slid it inside of her to unclip the suit causing Bryanna to arch her back at the tensed feeling. Loki seen how wet she was, sliding his thumb around her clit rubbing it slowly, as his tongue made its way into her entrance soaking up her juices. Bryanna grabbed the sheets at the intense feeling pushing her head back to see the head board as she let out a moan.

"Oh, Steve!"

Loki pushed away, his jaw clenching at the sound of her moan another mans name. "What in the bloody hell did you just call me?" He looked up to her seeing she was drifting off asleep at the last moan she gave off. "Bryanna." He called.

"Wake up!" He scram as he shook her body but received no signal. He twisted his head to the side slowly as he went back down to her, sliding his tongue back into her, tasting the sweet girl.

He got up proceeding to unbuckle his pants, unzipping his zipper down and unbuttoning his button. He spread her legs on the bed, seeing the wet pussy on display making his cock grow, pulling his pants down, he put one knee on the bed as he began to stroke himself through his boxers.

But before he can continue to take them off, a loud bang came from the door as it opened. He seen a furious Steve come in, his nostrils scrunching up as heat escaped his nose, clinching his fist as he looked over to see an unconscious Bryanna and a horny Loki standing in front of her.

"You sick son of a bitch!" He ran towards him, his fist locking with his jaw as Loki fell to the floor, blood gushing out of his mouth almost immediately. Steve grabbed him by the hair and threw him out of the room as he hit himself on the back of the couch. Trying to stand up but he had no energy him to do so, crouching down before Steve head butt him leading him back onto the ground. "You were going to rape her!" He spat out before kicking him to the stomach.

"I had consent!" Loki said not so strong with the bit of air that was coming through his pipes. "Bullshit! She's asleep and unconscious!" Steve pulled Loki by his black shiny hair dragging him out of the apartment, laying on the floor blood all over his face Steve kneeled down roaming through Loki's pockets to find exactly what he was looking for.

Pulling out a green and black pocket knife, Steve opened up feeling the tip of it before looking down to see a shit scared Loki. Without hesitation he jammed the knife into Loki's shoulder, leaving him in agony and pain. "You go to the cops, you tell anyone about this." He twisted the knife into his shoulder earning yelps and cries come from Loki's mouth. "You even think about giving me another lawsuit Loki the next time I see you this knife will be making contact with your throat, got it?" Loki nodding rapidly in pain, as Steve stood up leaving the knife impelled into Loki, as he got up and ran off the receive some help.

He went back inside rushing to the girl on the bed seeing her asleep, he went to her drawers as he dug into her clothes finding an old NYU sweater and some nike spandex. He went over to Bryanna closing his eyes as he lifted up her body suit off her and trying his best to slide the sweater on her without looking. He struggled for a moment but she now had it on, same with the spandex.

It was morning, Bryanna waking up with the sun in her eyes, forgetting she forgot to close the curtains. She tugged the sheets covering her face from the sun wanting no contact with. Her head pounding as her stomach felt like a knot, last night was so blurry to her she doesn't remember much.

Pulling the sheets back, she got up seeing she was wearing different clothes from yesterday, her eyebrows pinched together in confusion on how the clothes got onto her. She walked out of the room seeing her front door open, it was Steve holding two coffees and a bag of breakfast.

"What the hell are you doing here?" She spat out holding her head as she rubbed it. "Sit down and till tell you why."

She was mad, who the hell did he think he was coming in like he didn't just kiss another girl in front of her. Bryanna declined at the offer holding her arms crossed over her chest. "You don't tell me what to do." She was right and Steve knew it, he wasn't anyone to give her orders anymore.

"Please.. just sit." He asked calmly, she sighed as she went to go see at her small round tulip marbled dining table. What Bryanna didn't know what once she and Loki fled the scene Thor and Natasha went crazy in search for them. Natasha called Bucky to tell him what was going on and for Steve's luck, he was with him hearing everything she said.

Once the phone hung up he fled from Bucky's pent house and headed to Bryanna's apartment.

"Well? Are you going to tell me or not?" She said angrily looking out the window enjoying the city view. As much as Steve wanted to grab her by her throat, throw her onto the table and fuck her attitude away he couldn't.

"You got drunk last night, leaving Natasha and Thor at the bar. You and Loki came back here and." He couldn't finish off, the thought of what Loki was planning on doing made him sick to his stomach wishing her could've killed the little shit instead.

"And what?" She asked leaning in with her elbows on the table.

"He tried to have sex with you while you were asleep, if it wasn't for me coming in and beating the shit out of him i'm pretty sure he would've gotten away with it." Bryanna's heart stopped, she felt herself become nauseous at the feeling of Loki's hands touching her, running to the trash can, she barfed it all out. Steve made his way to her as he held her hair back.

Once she was done she headed to the sink to wash herself off as Steve took out the pills he bought her and handed her some water. "Here come sit down and eat some breakfast, you need something in your system." Sure enough, she sat down, and couldn't help but notice the bag from where he got the food from, it was from her favorite diner. She let out a weak smile as she knew he remembered how much she adored that place. The awkwardness arouse from the two as they ate, Steve not taking his eyes off her as she just looked down to her plate the whole time playing with her hash brown.

"So you fought him?" She spoke up breaking the silence. "A bit more than that but you shouldn't worry about it, Loki won't be bothering you anymore." He told her giving her a smile. He tried to lean in and rub her hand but she pulled back as she seen what he tried to do.

"Also don't worry, I had my eyes clothes when I put your clothes on." Her heart fluttered at the thought of him changing her for some odd reason. Especially because of the fact that he had his eyes shut. Boy that was probably hard.

She cleared her throat as she out the fork down and looked down to the floor. "I think you should uh- leave i'm.." She cleared her throat one more time, feeling herself want to cry. "Feeling better now." He frowned at her as he heard her decision, not wanting to leave he fought for him to stay.

"I really think we should talk." He told her. "There's nothing to talk about Steve." She got up from the chair, holding the plastic box as she threw it away. Walking towards her room, she looked back seeing Steve get up to follow her. "Don't." She told him, tears covering up her eyes as her cheeks turned red.

Steve's heart cracked as he seen the emotional state she was in. "You can see your way out." We're the last words she told him before going into her room and closing the door. Letting herself slide on the door bringing her knees in, and letting out the sobs she was holding in.

As much as she wished she could talk to Steve, she couldn't find it in her to talk to him. She barely controlled herself with having him around right now. She needed her time to think, to see what she was going to do next, to even see if Steve was going to make the effort of winning her back.

How we feeling guys? Sorry if I made Loki seem like a complete dick but we need to add a villain some how am I right? Lol. Hope you guys are enjoying the story so far, love ya all!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 3.3K 45
Mixing business and pleasure is never a good idea. (Y/n) is hard-working, career-driven, and professional. Two months into her new job she meets some...
79.1K 1.8K 20
He's the one you love but you can't have him. That only makes you want him more y/n and Bucky Barnes have always been best friends. You've always bee...
261K 5.7K 44
(I was inspired by the Wattpad possessed by: @dyspneagrime It's really good, read it) (Also I own no characters except the ones I made and of course...
76.1K 2.7K 44
Steve is a rich playboy businessman and he can get any girl he wants. Natasha is a simple girl who only wants to own her own dance studio who job is...