Mattia Polibio SMUT

By _jerseyboyss

*DISCONTINUED* More

Caught
Still loving you
High school party
Bored
Home alone
The Ghost
The ghost pt2
Regrets
Movie night
Virgin
Unlighted sex
Car wash
Library
Viagra
Viagra pt2
So you think its funny?
Drunk
School
Wet Dream
Threesome
Let's try something
BITCH
Pornhub
Dildo
not an update
Need some help?
Rain
His shirt
Road trip
Baking
Xbox
Truth or Dare
Why Didn't You Listen?
Victoria Secret
Let's play a game
Pretty
A WHAT
Birthday Sex
Shower
My Way
Papi
Insecure
✌🏼
Dont Ignore Me
Tease
Sister
πŸ’—πŸ’—πŸ’—
Sister pt2
My Baby
Hide n Seek
πŸ’€πŸ’€
Boss
High
Pics
FaceTime
Beach
Vibrator
Flashed
Thigh
Mommy
Mommy pt2
Hey Daddy
Cuddling
Lesbian Smut
Gaming
First Time
College
Sex Demon
Sex Demon pt2
Dude Get Out
ok
Skinny dipping
!!!!
Makeup
Tease
Date
Hey
Femdom
OMFG
Goodbye Sex
Goodbye Sex pt2
GUYS
Kinky
Dinner
Honeymoon
Stressful
:(
Club
Pictures
UHMM
Morning sex
Heyy
Besties
IMPORTANT
Hey baes
Co-worker
Family dinner
Boat
BYE BC-
heyyyyy
just friends?
Quick update on everything
I LOVE YALL SM AHHHH
Another update 😭
yooo
fluff-wedding day
GUYSSS LMAOO

Prom

8.7K 44 97
By _jerseyboyss

-bit of a longer smut bc I wanted to make up for not updating in awhile and probs gonna update sex demon this week or next week :)-

Mattia pov
Tomorrow's prom and y/n's my date. I went shopping yesterday and got all of my clothes. I also got my nails done and painted them black. I layed in bed thinking abt how beautiful y/n would look tomorrow.

••••••••••••••••••

I unwillingly rolled out of bed after the bright sun had woken me up. Today's a big day so I can't really sleep in. I ate some breakfast and sat down in the couch and watched tv.

I have to start getting ready at around 5 or 4 pm so I had a while. My phone began to ring and vibrate next to me.

Y/n😩😩
Would like to FaceTime.....

I quickly grabbed my phone and picked it up. "Hey" I said glancing at the tv infront of me. "Heyy big head, what r you doing?" She was doing her make up. She looked so beautiful. "Just watching nickelodeon" I replied.

"What show?" She wondered. "Icarly" I answered. "Hm," she hummed. "Well I'm almost done with my makeup and im about to do my hair so I just wanted to call so I could do my hair with you and have someone to talk to bc my friends wouldn't answer my calls."

"Yea, talking abt makeup I have some pimples and blemishes I want to cover up so I was wondering if you could help me with that" I stated. "Yea but you have to wait till I'm done."

"Ok and that's it?" I asked looking at myself in the mirror. "Yes try not to touch your face too much" she added. "Ok" I mumbled brushing my hair. "I'm gonna get dressed and then I'll go pick you up ok?"

"Ok bye babe" "Bye baby" I said hanging up. I put on my clothes and shoes and headed to my car.(pretend this mf drives for the sake of this smut lmao)

I pulled up to her house and parked on the side of the road to text her and let her know I was here. I got out of the car and walked to the passenger side and leaned against it.

Soon her front door opened and her mom gave her a kiss on the cheek, a hug, and waved bye. She also waved at me. I waved back and gave her a smile. As y/n reached the car I opened the door for her so she could get in.

"Thank you" she smiled . "Mhm" I responded. I waved goodbye to her mom and got in. I drove off into the street and glanced over at y/n and saw how gorgeous she looked. "You look so good my love" I said placing my hand on her thigh.

"So do you babe" she gleamed.

Y/n pov
Me and Mattia listened to some music as we were on our way to prom. "You nervous?" he asked as his thumb rubbed my thigh. "A little but I'll be fine" I assured him.

We agreed to leave after like an hour or two bc we both knew it was going to be boring. Mattia also mentioned to me the songs they're going to play are ass so I was sure to bring my airpods with me.

We walked into the school, already hearing the loud music echoing through the halls. We finally made it to gym and when we walked in there was loads of people obviously.

The tables were for two people so me and Mattia just found a table and sat down. We kinda just stared at each other because we didn't know what to do because of the awkward setting we were in. The music was pretty lame, there was only one uzi song on the list 😟.

"I'm gonna go grab a drink" he said walking off. He walked over to the bar and served himself a drink.

Mattia pov
So who decide to host this lame ass ceremony????? The drinks are non alcoholic which is no suprise. The music is ass like no good music whatsoever. And on top of that the snacks are horrible.

I decided to walk over to the bar because I saw Bryce over there and wanted to talk to him. "K I'll see you later" I said holding my hand up slightly.

I walked back to y/n and sat down. "Hopefully Taylor gets here soon" she mumbled looking around. "Don't worry I'm already here" she smiled behind her. "Oh heyyyy" she smiled also turning around to face her.

Y/n pov
"Sorry for being late but wanna dance?" She asked. "Mhm" I responded walking to the dance floor with her. "Man this prom is lowkey boring lmao" she snickered. "Yea sure is. Would have rather stayed home with Mattia to be completely honest"

"Sooo what are you and Mattia doing after prom?" She smirked. "Well since they're obviously giving out non-alcoholic drinks, one of Mattia's older friend's bought Hennessy for us. Then we'll go to his place and I guess yk where it goes from there."

"Ooooo ok girl I see you with that Hennessy" she hyped me up. "Ok ok what about you and your boyfriend?" I laughed a little. "Welp we're gonna leave early to go to a restaurant and then we're going to my place so he can sleep over."

After about an hour and a half Taylor had left and me and Mattia decided to go home also. We said bye to all our friends and headed outside to our car.

We didn't talk much on the way to his house but Frank Ocean softly played on the radio. We soon got to his house and all the lights were out meaning we had to be quiet while making our way because everyone was asleep.

We grabbed our things and quietly made our way through the front door and downstairs into his room. "Ahhh" I sighed in relief. I got comfortable on his bed and layed on my back. "Have you ever snuck out?" I wondered. "Yea couple of times, through my windows" he laughed at himself as he opened the bottle of Hennessy.

"The window?" I couldn't help but imagine it in my head. Just imagine him climbing out of a window to sneak out and do rebellious things with his friends.

"Yup, the window. It's honestly a huge benefit of living down here," he expressed. "Here I brought some cups down here this morning" he handed me cup that was halfway filled with the liquid we were about to consume.

"3,2,1" we counted down together and then drank the alcohol. "Haven't drank in a while"  I admitted putting the cup on his nightstand. "I had fireball the other day so it's not too bad."

After that we made the random decision to watch movies while getting drunk. I was laying on top of Mattia's lap and I was horny but didn't want to seem desperate so I subtly moved my ass on top of Mattia's dick.

It seemed to be working because he was quietly groaning behind me. "Y/n" he quietly moaned. "What" I acted like nothing was wrong. "Quit teasing me" he complained.

"I'm not teasing" I said whilst moving again. "Y/n stop it" he held my waist in place. "Ok sorry damn" I turned over and lowered my body so my face was in front of his dick. I arched my back and palmed him through his pants making his legs slightly move.

I slowly unbuckled his belt, taking off his pants and throwing them on the floor. He looked down at me as I rubbed at his clothed erection. I could tell he really wanted it. I took off his boxers and threw them on the floor next to his pants.

I looked up at him and grabbed his hard dick, stroking it slowly and going faster little by little. His hand reached down and grabbed my hair as I gave him a hand job.

Soon I wrapped my lips around his dick and moved my head up and down sucking him whole. My hand snaked down to his upper thigh rubbing it slowly. "Oohhh fuck y/n" he moaned. I softly moaned against his dick as I twirled my tongue around his tip.

"Omfg y/n, I'm so close" he groaned throwing his head back. Just watching him fall apart and moan and groan my name because I make him feel good makes me feel so horny and good.

"Yea you're close?" I asked. "Holy shit yes" he moaned once again. "Go ahead mattia, cum for
me." His dick twitched inside of my mouth and soon after his cum shot into my mouth and I swallowed.

I got on top of him and removed all of the clothes I had on which was my dress and thong. He also unbuttoned his shirt and took it off. "Here" he said handing me a condom from his nightstand. I rolled the condom on and carefully slid his dick into my pussy as I looked into the mirror in the corner next to his tv.

As I began to ride him his hands went to my ass, squeezing it. "Fuck mattia " I moaned. I wrapped my hand around his neck to show a little dominance. "Omg y/n, you're pussy's so good" he threw his head back.

I began to ride him faster allowing me to receive more pleasure from my actions. I lowered my head down to the crook of his neck near his ear and began to softly moan into it.

"Ayyy papi" I moaned. "Fuckk" I added. I began to get tired and could feel my orgasm coming along. "Mattia...I'm cumming!" I screamed. "Holy shit me too" he moaned after me. I tightened my walls around him and finally released on the condom as he came inside of it.

I took off his condom, tied a knot at the bottom and threw it out. "Cmon let's go shower" I requested, walking towards his bed. His lips formed a smirk as he got out of bed walking towards me.

A/n
Okkk so I'm finally on summer break. And sadly for 8th grade I'm most likely going to be going in person which means I can't write smuts in class 🥲🥲 buttt I have three months of no school so im going to be more consistent.

Also just wanted to say, I feel like these mfs are soulmates or something because they always end up coming back to each other . Btw I like them together but lowkey jealous 😭😭

(Yes that's vic's foot Ik it looks like a hand 💀)
I also have a couple videos of them together so if you want them comment your ig and I'll dm them to you. ok gn/gm😙😙

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

123K 151 3
Just smut. Intense smut. Soft smut. Public smut. Just smut.
1M 33.1K 78
"π™Ύπš‘, πš•πš˜πš˜πš” 𝚊𝚝 πšπš‘πšŽπš–! πšƒπš πš˜ πš•πš’πšπšπš•πšŽ πš—πšžπš–πš‹πšŽπš› πšπš’πšŸπšŽπšœ! π™Έπš'𝚜 πš•πš’πš”πšŽ πšπš‘πšŽπš’'πš›πšŽ...πšπš˜πš™πš™πšŽπš•πšΓ€πš—πšπšŽπš›πšœ 𝚘𝚏 πšŽπšŠπšŒπš‘...
169K 7.9K 104
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
207K 9.5K 59
Orm Kornnaphat's feelings for Lingling Sirilak have undergone a transformation over time. Initially, at the age of 11, Orm held an unromantic, platon...