Movie night

Me, Kairi, Alejandro, Robert, and Roshaun were at Mattia's place, in the living room, watching movies. Mattia's parents were on a business trip and Gianluca was at a sleepover so we had the whole place to ourselves. I was on Kairi's lap and I guess I was moving a lot cuz I could feel his length rubbing against my pussy. When we finished watching the last movie it was already 2:57 A.M, so everyone was heading home. We said our goodbyes and headed home. My parents were not home for a couple days so I told Kai he could stay the night. When we got there I went into the bathroom and showered and Kai went in my room. When I got out the shower I changed into one of Kairi's shirts which was too big for me but oh well and some shorts. When I walked into my room I saw Kai jerking off while watching porn. I come up to him, shut my computer, and start to jerk him off. I kitty lick and put all of him in my mouth. He groaned as I deep throated him. "I'm gonna cum" He groaned. I stud up, got on top of him, and started riding him. My mouth flew open as I was trying to get used to his size. "Fuckkk your so tight" He said in between groans, you just moan in response. The room was echoing with skin clapping, groans, and moans as Kairi fucked you. You came all over his dick and then he pulled out and came all over your stomach. "Fuck baby" He said. "Disney+ or Netflix?" He asked "Disney+" I awnsered. We watched Mulan (One of my favorite Disney movies tehee) and cuddled. We slowly fell asleep in each other's arms.

A/n 299 wordsThis one is wack but oh well 😫

A/n
299 words
This one is wack but oh well 😫