Boat

Y/n pov
Mattias family had recently bought a boat for the beach and his dad taught him how to drive it recently. Yesterday we made plans to stay a day or two with Mattias dad on the boat so we could drive it around.

We brought a change of clothes and he then drove us all to the slipway so we could drive it from there. We got on the boat and he then began to drive it into the ocean. The view was beautiful. The sun was about to set and the water was not the darkest but not the clearest either. It was so perfect.

I sat down on the couch in the small living room type area and watched the tv. "Hey babe" Mattia said walking into the room and sitting beside me.

"Heyy" I said. I rested my head on his lap and he began to run his hands through my hair. The sound of the waves hitting the boat sounded peaceful and calming.

Mattia lowered his head down towards my lips and began to kiss me. The kiss was soft and gentle as he placed his hand on my cheek. I sat up and turned my body to face his, (sitting on his lap) and cupped his face with my hands. "You're so handsome and beautiful Mattia" I softly spoke looking at him. "You are too" he said, kissing me after. We began to make out while the sound of the waves softly rung in our ears. Most times we make out its almost aggressive or hot, but this time it felt different. It felt so passionate and soft, I never wanted it to end. His hands snaked down my waist and soon reached my ass, where he softly squeezed it. I moaned into our kiss, wanting more to be done to me.

Mattia takes my shirt off and carelessly throws it on the floor as he soon grabs me by my waist and lays me down on the couch, hovering over me. "Matti" I moaned softly, almost inaudibly. "Hm" he hums, looking at me. "I need you" I spoke. "Need me?" He asked, placing a strand of my hair behind my ear. "Need me to do what?" He asked once again. " I need you...I want you to make love to me" I murmur almost embarrassed.

Mattia pov
Once those words left y/n's mouth, her checks slowly turned red, as if she was embarrassed. "Mm, are you ashamed for wanting that baby? You shouldn't be" I comforted her. She smiled a bit after she heard those words. I took my shirt off, throwing it somewhere near hers. Soon after we were both naked. I placed my lips against her neck and slowly traced them down to her pussy, where I began to lick her clit. I could hear as her breathing got heavier after every moment I continued to eat her out. Soon her hands were in my hair, tugging at it as she received more and more pleasure from my actions. "Mattia" she moaned loudly but not as a scream. "Hmm" I hummed into her pussy.

I traced my fingers around her hole, teasing her then finally, I began to finger her. I could feel a my fingers hit her g-spot and everytime I did she she would moan. It was like music to my ears. Soon she began to close her legs around my head and her body began to jerk every once in a while. I could tell she was close so I began to speed up the pace of my fingers and with my other hand began to rub her clit. "Mattia" she moaned, this time screaming. "You're close princess, aren't you?" I asked her. "I am daddy" she replied. "Don't be too loud princess you don't want my dad to hear us, now do you?" I wondered. "N-no" she stuttered, struggling to form her words.

"Cmon baby, cum for daddy" I ordered. Seconds after, cum began to leak from y/n as she moaned loudly in pleasure. I brought my body back up and once again, made eye contact with her before giving her a kiss. "You okay baby?" I wondered. "Mhm" she hummed with a slight smile. Her hand snaked down my stomach and to my dick, where she began to  pleasure me. "Fuck" I groaned. I spread her long soft legs apart, and spit down at her pussy. I turned around and opened the drawer next to the sofa, where I found a condom. I opened it and rolled the latex protection on my dick.

"You ready princess?" I asked. "Yea" she softly spoke, once again. I lined myself up with her entrance and slowly slid into her sensitive, petite, hole. She gasped at the sudden feeling and so did I.

My pace was slow and steady but i knew y/n wanted more. "Daddy, go faster" she advised. "As you wish princess." Y/n wrapped her legs around my waist as I lowered my body onto hers and began to kiss her neck. "Matti..." She spoke. "Yes baby?" I spoke. "I love you so much" she said. "I love you more than you could ever imagine baby" I replied.

"Holy shit" I moaned into her ear. "Fuck I'm close" I continued.

Y/n pov
I could barely form any words as Mattia fucked me. It felt so fucking good. "Mm, I'm c-close too" I struggled to say. "Shit, cum for me baby, cum for daddy." I gripped the edge of the couch as I felt my orgasm coming near. Suddenly I felt a relief in my stomach as I cummed on Mattias dick. He suddenly pulled out and took off his condom as he came all over my tits.

Both of us out of breath, he carried me to one of the small bedrooms and layed me down on the bed. As he layed down I crawled over to him and rested my head on his chest. "I love you baby" he spoke. "I love you more" I smiled.

A/n
IM BACK BITCHES!!! JXKXIXJNX ALR SO IK ITS BEEN LIKE A MONTH AND IM SORRY. LITERALLY SO MUCH SHIT HAS HAPPENED IN SCHOOL AND IVE BEEN TRYING TO WRITE FOR YALL BUT ITS HARD BC I COME HOME TIRED FROM SCHOOL. I sadly still don't have my phone :') but I'm on an ipad now so it's a lot easier to write. From this update on I promise I'll try to be more consistent and active on here. I might have to make a new ig also but thats besides the point. I ALSO JUST REALIZED I HAVE 312 FOLLOWERS LIKE WTF. I DO NOT DESERVE YALL, I LITERALLY LOVE YALL SM YALL ALWAYS MAKE ME SMILE LMAO. ANYWAYS, I LOVE YOU ALL SM MWAH 😩😩❤️❤️