Stressful

Y/n pov
This week was the last quarter of the year. I've had to take so many exhausting and grueling exams I haven't even been able to take time for myself. High school is such a waste of time, might as well become a stripper😒.

I've been kinda bummed out because I also haven't been able to see Mattia in almost a week. We've been face timing non stop. Today was Friday, the last day to turn work in. I picked up my phone and the time read, 11:46 pm. I had 13 minutes to turn work in. I did my best to turn as much as I could in so I don't fail🤠. I turned in my last assignment and closed my laptop. I put it on my desk and went back to laying in bed on my phone.

Some minutes went by and I got an incoming FaceTime from my loving boyfriend, Mattia. "Heyy babe" He called. "Heyy" I responded. "Did you get in your work?" He asked. "Yea I finished, I'm so tired" I said. "Can I come over. I miss you" He said. "Aww I miss you too, ofc you can come over. I'll leave the front door open for you" I agreed to his idea. "Ok I'll be there in 10, love you"He said, "Love you more" I replied and hung up. I look a little musty rn so I decided to wash my hair, shave, and shower.

After I got out of the shower I opened my drawer and grabbed a red thong and matching bra because ik Mattia loves it when I wear red. I put on lotion and perfume and got into bed again. Ik mattia's just gonna come into my room without knocking or anything so I didn't cover myself with the blankets to surprise him. Sometime later I heard the sound Mattia's chain always makes when he's walking, meaning he was seconds away from entering my room. The door swung open and there he was. As he walked up to my bed, he did this:

Which turned me on because like cmon now that's hot asf

Which turned me on because like cmon now that's hot asf. "Fuck y/n, you're so hot" He groaned crawling above my body. He hovered over me, staring as I began to squirm under him for his touch. He slowly leaned down into the crook of my neck, leaving soft kisses. My hand trailed to the back of his head, running my fingers through his thick hair. "Mattia..." I whined. "What's wrong princess?" He asked against my neck. I could feel his stupid smirk against my neck as I tried to think of an answer to his question. "I-I need you" I said. "Me too princess, but I don't wanna go so fast. I want the both of us to enjoy this"

He got back on his elbows hovering over me once again. He got on his knees and took of his shirt. His perfect abs were now exposed for me. His finger slid up and down in between my tits, making me even more needy. "Baby, cmon.." I said. I arched my back so he could easily access the hook of my bra. He unstrapped my bra, making the straps slide down my shoulders. He threw it somewhere in the room and brung his attention back to me. He slowly slid his finger down my stomach, making my breath hitch. His finger hooked onto the waistband of my thong. "Red. My favorite color" He eyed me.

I moved my legs signaling Mattia I was starting to get impatient. "Patience" He cooed. He slid my thong off throwing it on the floor. He spread my legs, letting the cold air immediately hit my pussy. He ran his fingers up and down my folds feeling my wetness. "Fuck ma, you're so wet for me already" Mattia groaned. "Mmm" I hummed at his touch. "What was that?" He asked. "It feels g-good" I moaned. "Really?" He said repeating his actions. He softly began to rub my clit waiting for an answer.