just friends?

-requested by sassyqueen2006
Y/n pov
"You're fucking kidding" Mattia grunted when Taylor won another round of uno. We both chuckled as he got up and walked to the kitchen. "Hold up" Taylor spoke softly as she got a call. "Mhm ...all right I'll go right now" she said. "My mom's outside guys" she informed. "All right see you tomorrow" I smiled as I hugged her. "Byeeee!" Mattia yelled from the kitchen.

I picked up the cards and put them into their box, setting them on the coffee table. I walked over to the kitchen, running my hand on the island as I walked in. "Heeyy" I greeted, standing next to Mattia, glancing at whatever he was doing. "Hi" he replied. "What are you making?" I asked. "Brownies, wanna help?" He glanced at me. "Yea, sure" I smiled lightly. He handed me the spoon to continue to stir the batter as he prepared the pan. "Alright , pour it in" he placed the pan next to the bowl I was mixing in. I carefully poured the batter into the pan and grabbed it to put it in the oven.

"Wait , hold up" he dipped his finger into the batter and drew a tiny heart on my check with his pinky. I just stood there as he laughed at my cheek. I also dipped my finger in and placed some batter on his nose which made him stop laughing. "It was funnier when I did it" he spoke. I burst out laughing, leaning my back against the counter. He came closer to me, our chests almost touching and cleaned my face off. "Why'd you get so serious?" I questioned, looking up at him. "No reason, you're just cute when you laugh" he said.

My cheeks burned pink as I smiled a bit. He tucked a strand of my hair behind my ear and placed his hand on my cheek, slowly leaning in to kiss me. As his lips came in contact with mine, I was in shock and didn't kiss back. He noticed and pulled away, hoping he didn't make me uncomfortable or that he was pressuring me. "I'm sorry" he looked down. I put my hand on his cheek and leaned in for anther kiss. I could tell he was surprised but he kissed back almost immediately.

He pulled away and picked me up by my thighs, carrying me up the stairs teddy bear style. I wrapped my arms around his neck and gave him a peck on the lips as we entered my bedroom. He softly threw me on the bed and crawled over to me. He hovered over me, his chains dangling in my face, and his jawline so sharp. I could smell his strong cologne which just turned me on so much. He straddled me as he took off his shirt, letting it fall somewhere on the floor. As he did that, I took my shirt and bra off letting them fall on the floor. His eyes went back to mine, making eye contact with me. "You look so pretty when you're under me" he spoke, his hand wrapped around my neck and the other playing with my nipple.

"Mmm" I moaned, throwing my head back. I could feel his hard dick, rubbing against my clothed pussy as he straddled me. He took his pants off somehow managing to stay on top of me, and helped me take off mine. "Red panties" he smirked, hooking his finger on the seam and taking them off. He spit on my pussy, rubbing my clit. "Mattia, please" I moaned. "Please what?" he asked. "Please fuck me" I whined. "Mm" he hummed. He took of his boxers and spread my legs a little more, keeping his hands on my inner thighs. His dick slowly entered me as his hand laid on neck again. We both gasped softly at the sudden feeling of each other. "Holy shit" Mattia moaned softly.

His strokes were slow and careful but I wanted him to be more rough. "M-Mattia, go harder" I struggled to speak.

Mattia pov
As I stroked in and out of y/n faster and harder, as she had asked, she moaned softly, but after each moan she began to get louder. She felt so nice around my dick, it made me want to cum on the spot. I removed my hand from her neck, and placed my head on the crook of her neck, sucking on her sweet spot as I moaned against it.

"Omfg daddy," y/n moaned loudly. It was like music to my ears. "I'm gonna cum" she moaned once more. "Hold it baby, wait for me so we can cum at the same time." I spoke into her ear. "O-ok" she stuttered. I could feel as y/n tightened her walls around me as she tried to contain her orgasm. My strokes soon became sloppier as I became to near my orgasm as well.

"Fuck, you can cum now" I groaned, pulling out and cumming on her tits. She squirted on the sheets, as she rubbed her clit. I layed on top of her, both of us out of breath. I got up and began to straddle her once more. We made eye contact for some seconds before kissing again. "You wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked, expecting for anything to happen next. "Yea" she chuckled, blushing a little.

"Cmon, let's go shower and clean up" I suggested.

A/n
HEYYYY, I just want you guys to know updates are going to be a little slow bc of school, but I'll try my best to update every week. But anyways, I had an idea for a new book. So here's the description I was thinking of putting, "Y/n, an average high school girl, unexpectedly becomes friends with the popular guy, Kairi. Some days later she is introduced to a guy who is interested in her, Mattia, but she is not. She says yes anyways just to mess with his feelings but soon, he grows on her and she developed real feelings. Not long after they started dating, Kairi confesses his feelings for her. What happens when y/n realizes she also has feelings for him but still has feelings for Mattia, the guy she is dating?" Its basically everything that's been happening to me at school nexcept I changed the two main ppl out for Mattia and Kairi, or if you guys want different ppl let me know. Also if you have other ppl in mind for like additional characters let me know. Love you guys sm, hope you enjoy the rest of your day or night !! <3