Goodbye Sex pt2

Y/n pov
So me and Mattia talked things out yesterday and I'm coming back home today. Before I left mom cooked me my favorite meal. Rice with beans, fried plantains, and pork chops. I saved some for Mattia, kissed her goodbye and headed out. I was kinda nervous because I haven't slept in the same bed as him in a while and I've been sleeping in my mom's guest room by myself. While I was on the highway it started to snow and I couldn't really see, but thankfully I made it home safely.

I parked my car and went inside. He wasn't in the living room or kitchen so he's probably upstairs or something. As I was walking up the stairs I see a light coming from our room that was continuously changing colors. When I walked into our room Mattia was watching Big Mouth. He finished All American yesterday and I recommended him Big mouth and he cant stop watching it. I fucking love that series. "Heyyy" I said putting my backpack by our bed. "Oh hey y/n" he said with a smile. I took off my coat and jacket and sat on the bed next to Mattia. "I missed you!!" He said kissing all over my face. "I💋missed💋you💋too💋" I struggled to say in between his kisses. "I'm still slightly mad at you though" I said as he got off of me. "Again I'm sorry princess I promise I'll make it up to you" He apologized. I just sighed in response and watched the show with him.

Mattia pov
Y/n came back home today but she said she was still slightly mad at me, so I'm gonna try to make it up to her. Ik she really enjoys it when we have oral sex so I think that's what i might try to do. We kept watching our show but she had gone downstairs to grab a snack. I snuck down stairs to the kitchen and snuck up behind her. I wrapped my arms around her waist, making my hands meet.

Y-"hey"

M-"hey baby"

I started kissing her neck, pulling her hair to the side. Her breathing started to get hitched as my hands began roaming her small petite body.

Y-"mm Mattia"

I picked her up bridal style and carried her upstairs. I softly threw y/n on the bed and grabbed the remote to pause the show. I put it on the tv stand and got on the bed. I crawled over to her and was soon hovering over her. We made eye contact as my chains dangled in her face. "Cmon Mattia..do something" y/n said frustrated. "Be patient princess" I said. I lowered my lips onto hers and we began to make out. Her leg rubbed against the side of my body as both our hands roamed each other's body.

She pulled at my pajama pants meaning she wanted them off. I slid them down and kicked them off. Y/n arched her back so I could easily take off her bra. We finished stripping and were left naked. I reached my hand down to her pussy and slid my fingers  in between her folds, letting myself feel how wet she is.

M-"fuck y/n, you're so wet.."

I slid in two fingers to get her started. (foreplay) I slowly fingered her, making a "come here" motion with my fingers every time I pulled them out. She began whimpering under me and I knew it was because she wanted more but I wanna see her squirming for me.

Y-"Mattia...more..please" she whined

M-"not yet princess. I wanna see you whine and beg for my rough touch. Become all a mess because I'm not pleasuring you enough."

Y-"Mattia please"

She was a whimpering mess, but I enjoyed seeing her like this. It was hot. I pulled my fingers out and put them in her mouth making her taste herself.

M-"dont you taste so good"

Y-"mhm"

I came back up to kiss her and then ran my fingers down her body till I got to her soaking heat. I lowered my head in between her legs and licked a bold stripe, tasting her wetness.

She let out a whine to my warm tongue. I rested my hand on her lower stomach and my other one played with her soft boob. I began circling my tounge around her clit as I finger her. "Ooo papi" she moaned in pleasure. I love it when she calls me that, she knows it turns me on sm. I speed up my fingers, hitting her g-spot with every thrust. She arched her back and let out a loud moan.

Y-"f-fuck I'm cumming!"

M-"go ahead baby, make a mess of yourself "

She released all over my fingers. I pulled them out and sucked them clean. We both sat there for a second as y/n tried to catch her breath after the orgasm she just had. She soon sat up and flipped us over so she was now hovering over me. She pulled her self down to kiss me as her hand rubbed on my toned stomach. She kissed all the way down to my member.

Y-"you're so hard baby"

Since I wasn't wearing any underwear she grabbed my dick and started jerking me. She stared into my eyes as she did this, making me even more horny. She spit on my tip and spread it around. She jerked me some more and then she started sucking me off. She swirled her tounge around my length while her plump lips were wrapped around my tip. "Fuuuckkk y/n" I moaned. I reached down to her face and started playing with her hair. As she gave me a blowjob she moaned against my dick spending vibrations through out my body. I threw my head back against the pillow in pleasure of y/n's actions and moaned loudly.

She cupped my balls-massaging them, making me get closer to climax. I grasped her hair and began thrusting my hips into her mouth, face fucking her. Since she doesn't have a gag reflex, she looked at me innocently. "Shit I'm cumming!!" I groaned loudly, warning y/n of my soon to come orgasm. I finally came all in her mouth. She swallowed immediately and came up to kiss me. She grabbed my face and kissed me, making me taste my own semen due to the fact she didnt actually swallow. "You taste so good baby" she said copying me. She smirked and layed next to me.

M-"Are you still mad?"

Y-"Not as much"

A/nIm getting my nails done later today and idk what to get so can you guys help me choose from these

A/n
Im getting my nails done later today and idk what to get so can you guys help me choose from these

Or

Which one should I get??