Bored

Me and Mattia were in bed, on our phones. I was really bored so I decided to give Mattia some head. I took off his pants, along with his boxers. Mattia gave me a shocked look but I just ignored him and gave him a handjob. "Fuck baby" He groaned. I then took all of him in. Whatever I couldn't fit in my mouth I stroked with my hand. He pushed my head down making me gag. After a couple more groans he came in my mouth. He then pushed me down on the bed and hovered over me. He took off my clothes and then he thrusted into me. I gasped not being able to get used to his size due to his unhuman pace. Moans left my mouth as he hit my g-spot. Mattia admired how my eyes rolled to the back of my head and my mouth was wide open. After he thrusted a couple more times we both came at the same time. "Damn mamas" Mattia said. I smirked and said, "Can we watch Netflix?" "Yea" He answered. Mattia turned Netflix on. We wwatched, Fantasmal. There was one scene where there was a jump scare and I gasped. Mattia laughed at me and I punched his arm softly. "Ok sorry" He said chuckling. I also chuckled. When the movie ended I went to take a shower. " Can I come? " He asked "sure, but no weird shit" I said smiling. Mattia chuckled and said, "fine" When we got in the shower, Mattia grabbed my loofah and helped me bathe. I helped him also and we got out of the shower. We cuddled and feel asleep in each other's arms.

A/n
309 words
This has been chilling in my drafts for a while now so I decided to finish it and post it 👉🏽👈🏽