Goodbye Sex

Normal pov
"You know what I'm done!" Y/n yelled getting off the bed "Y/n wtf is your problem" Mattia said "What's my problem? How about what's your problem?!" Y/n said "Your always posting some bitch on your socials as if we're nothing!" Y/n yelled. Mattia got off the bed standing across from the angry girl. "Y/n you know those girls are nothing to me, they're just attractive"

"ATTRACTIVE?! AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH??" "OH AND DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED WHEN YOU FLIRT WITH GIRLS WHEN WE'RE OUT IN PUBLIC!" Y/n ranted. Mattia walked over to y/n. "DONT YELL AT ME" he said sexualy chocking her. Y/n was not having it with Mattia tonight. "DONT FUCKING TOUCH ME ASSHOLE" She slapped Mattia, making him let go off her neck. She stormed over to her vanity and grabbed her purse, charger, phone, and a couple hundred dollar bills from her last paycheck. "Where are you even gonna stay?" Mattia asked kinda worried. "Idk probably a friends house or some cheap hotel" She sprinted down the stairs, grabbed her car keys and the spare house key and left.

Mattia was so beyond angry with himself. But he knew it was 100% his fault. He went upstairs and started throwing everything while yelling. It was 10 pm and he knew his neighbors were hearing everything but he didn't care. He went to the kitchen and grabbed a bottle of Hennessy and went to the living room. After some minutes Mattia was drunker than ever. He struggled to get up and could barely do anything. On his way to the stairs he puked all over the carpet floor. "Ohh fuckkk y/n is g-gonna be m-mad haha" he tried walking up the stairs but didn't make it instead he fell asleep at the top of the stairs.

Y/n pov
I didn't want to deal with Mattia's bullshit and didn't pack my bags and just left. Knowing how dumb he is he probably got himself drunk 😒 I ended up keeping the money and stayed at vic's house because her mom is really nice and understanding. I got to our house and I noticed a light was on. I'm guessing Mattia was too drunk to turn it off. When I was at the door I struggled to open the door, but I soon got it open. I didnt see Mattia anywhere in the first floor so I walked towards the staircase. Right in front of the first step I see Mattia's disgusting puke that I had to clean up later. And at the top of the stairs I see Mattia either sleeping or blacked out.

I ran up the stairs and sat down in front of his laying body. He had a bruise on his arm and a cut on his forehead. I shook him until his eyes shot open. He gasped as if he just woke up from a nightmare. "Are you ok?" I asked him "Uhm y-yea...I guess" He mumbled. I helped him up and led him to our bathroom. "How'd you even get this cut?" I said while cleaning it "Idk probably when I was throwing stuff around" He responded "Mattia what?" "You'll see when you go to our room." After I finished cleaning his cut I walked into our room, and like he said it was a mess. The pillows were on the floor, the blankets were falling off the bed, there was glass all over the place, it was just a mess.

Y-"Omg mattia what got into you?!"

M-"I got mad"

Y-"When aren't you mad?"

He just sighted at my sarcastic question. I cleaned up the room and began packing a small bag. I'm not leaving or breaking up with Mattia, but I think we just need some time for ourselves. So I'm thinking of staying at my mom's house. Just like Vic's mom, my mom is very understanding. So I think I might stay there for a couple weeks and then me and Mattia can talk about it. But since we aren't gonna be in the same bed for almost a month I think it's right if we have goodbye sex. I know we just got into an argument last night but we aren't gonna be together or in the same bed for almost a month so it'll be best if we do it. Once I was done packing my backpack I looked over at Mattia and like expected he was sad. I sat down next to him.

Y-"Look I think it's best for us to take a break and take time to focus on ourselves"

Y-"And just because I want to take a break doesn't mean I don't love you, because I do with all my heart"

M-"Do we really have to do this?"

Y-"Yes Mattia we both now why. I didnt like it at all, I think it's just for the best"

M-"Y/n I'm sorry, I really am it wasn't my place to post other females"

Y-" And I'm glad you realize what you did wrong but I just cant let it slide I'm sorry"

M-"Y/n you know those girls never meant anything to me. I just found them attractive but I most likely wasn't gonna find them or see them online again"

Y-"Mattia I dont have time for this. I'm happy you realize your mistake and still want to be with me but just think we need time"

He just sniffled. "Hey..." I said making him look at me. "Hm" He mumbled. I sat myself on his lap and looked him in the eyes while playing with his chains. He cupped my cheek and pulled me into a kiss. He layed me down making himself be on top. We took of each other's clothes, leaving us both naked. We kissed until he pulled away. He looked down at his dick jerking it before inserting it inside of me. Once he did I let out a quiet moan. He slowly picked up his pace as we both let out loud moans. "Ooo mattia" I moaned "fuck y/n, y-you sound so hot when you m-moan my name" he groaned.

He placed his head into the crock of my neck, sucking on my neck softly. I could feel him hitting my g-spot with every thrust and it felt amazing. "FUCK MATTI" I moaned loudly "OH YOU FEEL SO GOOD" Mattia moaned. I was close to climax and began tightening my walls around his dick. "OH I'm gonna fucking CUM" Mattia moaned loudly once again "MMMM ME TOO" I moaned loudly arching my back. He tapped my thigh letting me know to release. He pulled out and we both came at the same time. He plopped himself next to me, both of us still catching our breath after what we just did.

A/n-Requested-Idc what anyone says vic looks hot af in this pic 🗣😍

A/n
-Requested-
Idc what anyone says vic looks hot af in this pic 🗣😍

A/n-Requested-Idc what anyone says vic looks hot af in this pic 🗣😍