nothing near clarity

By sofiposie

a haruto watanabe fanfic (idol au) "i was taught to always put our group first, and think about my fans' hap... More

f o r e w o r d
characters' aesthetics
YG NEW GG
sneak peek (must read)
chapter 1
chapter 2
chapter 3
chapter 4
chapter 5
chapter 6
chapter 7
chapter 8
chapter 9
chapter 10
chapter 11
(haruto's pov) 1k special
chapter 12
chapter 13
chapter 14
chapter 15
chapter 16
chapter 17
chapter 18
chapter 19
chapter 20
chapter 21
chapter 22
chapter 23
chapter 24
chapter 26
chapter 27
chapter 28
chapter 29
chapter 30
chapter 31
Chapter 32
chapter 33
chapter 34
chapter 35
chapter 36
chapter 37
chapter 38
chapter 39
chapter 40
chapter 41
chapter 42
chapter 43
chapter 44
chapter 45
chapter 46
the elite's concept
chapter 47
chapter 48
chapter 49
chapter 50
chapter 51
chapter 52
chapter 53
chapter 54
chapter 55
chapter 56
chapter 57
chapter 58
chapter 59
epilogue
treasure series book 2 ‼️

chapter 25

623 32 29
By sofiposie

when the texts are bold, it means they're speaking in english

용서받은

Saying that I had a nice sleep last night would be a great lie. Despite having the time to talk with my therapist, Mrs. Im yesterday, I was still troubled by the fact that a close friend of mine is annoyed at me.

I actually shared this to Mrs. Im, and she told me that I should apologize. And running away from my problems wouldn't help me at all. She also told me that I should face it whenever I'm ready. But the question is, when will I even be ready to face that Japanese guy again?

I don't know how to approach him, and it looks like he has no plans of approaching me too.

"Yah! Stella! Focus!" Nari eonnie yelled at me, she was clearly pissed off at me too for being not myself as we're practicing. I was startled, I really don't like it when people yell at me so I immediately apologized and decided to just focus on practicing instead of thinking about that certain guy.

After practicing our dance, that's when Nari eonnie went to me, a water bottle in her hand. She handed the water bottle to me and I accepted it gladly.

"Look, I'm sorry. I didn't mean to shout at you. Just tired," she explained and I nodded. She has the right to do that, and I do believe that I actually deserve it. My mind's been floating, and I'm not even doing great in dancing. My personal problems shouldn't get in the way of practice.

"No, it's alright. I'm sorry too," I told her and that's when she gave me a playful grin before tackling me to the floor for a tight hug. And instead of pushing her away, I just let her hug me. It's so warm, and I needed something warm and comforting.

"I want to go out! Without our manager of course." Eunkyung eonnie exclaimed, a smirk on her face, making me roll my eyes. She's really such a bad influence, since we're basically told we aren't allowed to go out when it's morning because the fans of treasure sunbaenim are outside taking videos and pictures. If ever we go out at this time, then we'll get caught.

We even have to go to the company at 3 am just so we wouldn't be seen by thise fans. And we'll leave when it's 11 PM.

The only way we could actually go out is if we would wear some clothes that will hide our body, a cap and a mask. And of course, we should be with our manager at all times because we might get asked by the fans if we're just by ourselves. Also, the back door of the building could also be used, but as of now, it's closed. But according to others, that's where Bigbang sunbaenim enter so that other people won't see them. And despite of the back door still close, they could use it. They're basically the boss here.

"Let's go out!" Eunkyung eonnie told me, her enthusiasm is showing with the way she's shaking my right arm. Her lips is in a wide smile, and I don't know if I should be concerned or what. I've been known to be that trainee who follows the rules, and I can't believe I'm friends with someone who loves to break them.

"You do know that we'll get in trouble because of this, right?" I asked her, clearly not having whatevet her plan was. Despite being in the fixed lineup for the debuting team, I still can't go around and break the rules. That's just not me.

Eunkyung eonnie whined before hugging me and even started to shake me. I closed my eyes before pinching the bridge of my nose. I let out a deep breath to calm myself. I'm no patient person, but I have to because Eunkyung eonnie doesn't like it when people snap at her. And I don't want to do that to her. She's irritating, but I won't go that low and snap at her just so she would shut up.

"Fine, I'll go with you. But our manager needs to come with us," I told her, my eyes turning into slits when I saw her frowning after I said that. But soon enough, she gave me a tight hug before agreeing to my plan.

I shook my head before getting up. "Good luck handling her," Nari eonnie mouthed, a smirk on her lips making me roll my eyes. I've been with them for five years now, I'm sure I can handle her well, right?

"Get back here immediately, okay? We still need to fix the chorus part." Hiraya eonnie, our unofficial leader reminded us making me and Eunkyung eonnie nod before dashing out the dance practice room.

"I already told our Manager about it, so first one out the building would get treated by the loser some food!" Eunkyung eonnie yelled before running away from me as fast as possible making me gasp. That sly girl!

I started running, not minding all the staff members in the place, for it was only natural for them to see us playing around the new building. I even saw Jennie eonnie who's busy talking to Mino oppa but I only waved at them, and they did too. I didn't have enough time to talk to them, I still need to catch up with that girl!

I was panting and sweat is already on my forehead, but that didn't stop me from dashing towards the elevator when I saw it almost closing. "Eonnie!" I yelled, and right on time, I got in.

But I wasn't expecting for him to be the one who's here.

"Haruto?"

"Hanbyul?"

And right on time, I got a message from Eunkyung eonnie. What a freaking coincidence.

eunkyung eonnie: i used the escalator. enjoy ur time with ruto!

eunkyung eonnie: and pls make up already! it's sad seeing double h fighting :((

I groaned after reading her texts. How could she betray me? And double h? I scoff after reading that, if there would be any double h here it would be me and Hiraya eonnie. Not with this guy who has this weird hot pink hat on.

"I'm sorry again," I said, then I paused before facing him. I pointed at his hat, a grimace on my face.

"But I won't forgive you for partnering that hot pink hat on a neon green shirt!" I exclaimed, my fashion guru getting irritated at the fact that he's actually dressed like this. What is wrong with his stylist?!

But what I did not expect was to see him laughing out loud, a hand on his stomach as he laughs, he even had to remove his mask because of all the laughing he did. I watch him, a small smile on my face as I do it. Despite the ugly get up, he still looks so handsome. This isn't fair. How come he's so good looking? His stylist might make him wear a freaking rag and he'd still rock it.

"Are you done?" I asked him, a hand on my hip as I watch him wipe a fake tear from his eyes making me roll my eyes. He sure is one dramatic guy, but who cares. Every artist in YG entertainment is dramatic af. But in a good way though.

"Yeah, I'm just... just happy that we're here." he whispered before giving me a smile, then he stepped forward, and I stood still, waiting for what he would do next.

"You're forgiven, shorty. Can't ignore you anymore, I might die. I need some pest in my life, you know?" he joked, a playful smile on his face before he messed with my hair. I was about to smack him, but I soon realized that I wasn't wearing a hat. My manager's gonna freaking kill me!

"Yah, Ruto. We're back to being friends now, right?" I asked him, an awkward smile on my lips so he raised an eyebrow at me, his arms crossed against his chest making me let out a loud sigh.

"Can I borrow your hideous hat?" I asked, my tone defeated, and of course, a wicked grin was now seen on his face before he finally takes off his hat and placing it on my head.

"Who wears a hot pink hat over a white jacket with some yellow green colored prints on it, huh? Only Hanbyul Kim." he said in a teasing way, his lips in a mocking grin making me want to wipe it off but I have no choice.

"Fine, you win." I said, admitting defeat for the very first time. But he just lets out a chuckle, and it was beautiful to hear. Everything about him is just so beautiful.

"Now your fans are gonna see me in this stupid hat," I murmured. Clearly annoyed over the fact that I forgot my beanie in our dance peactice room. But it's too late to go back now, we're already on the ground floor, the elevator's now slowly opening.

"You look beautiful."

My heart stopped, a loud gasp left my lips when I heard his deep voice speak using my first language. I fought the urge to squeal, but I stil hit him in the arm playfully.

"You're looking pretty too." I told him, my british accent can be heard when I said those words. I'm sure he didn't understand what I said, and I want it that way. Won't ever let him know that I find him attractive as hell.

"Teach me English, sensei." he said in korean before switching to Japanese just so he could call me senpai. He even winked at me! I bit my lip before shaking my head. This boy really is such a flirt.

But then I remembered how he saved me that time in my past workplace. How he threw himself in front of me just to make sure I wouldn't get hurt. But, he got hurt instead.

I still remember how he and his other members need to climb a mountain in that one treasure map episode, and his other arm was injured, because he got hit by the fire extinguisher instead of me since he took the hit for me. So, in return, I offered to teach him English as my thank you gift for him for saving me from getting harassed.

(this was said in the past chapters, but incase yall forgot this is what hanbyul is talking about)

"Stella!"I finally heard Eunkyung eonnie call for me together with our manager, and there I also saw Haruto's manager waiting for him alongside his two other members, Asahi sunbaenim and Doyoung oppa. Both of his members eyed us teasingly but I just ignored their teasings.

We wore our masks, and eyed each other. He winked at me once more making me glare at him, but he just waved at me secretly before running towards his manager. Secretly. Why did he have to wave at me secretly?

"Let's go! You gotta treat me food since I'm the first one to get here." Eunkyung eonnie excitedly exclaimed before clinging to my arm. And when I look at her, I noticed how she's not wearing a hat.

"eonnie, you're not wearing a hat!" I told her, clearly annoyed but she just winked at me. Seriously, what is with people and their habit of winking at me?

"Being the member who's known to be the rule breaker has its perks you know? Our manager even have an extra mask with her since she has a feeling that I might stop wearing masks. But I won't, I'm not that bad!" she said, even started smacking my arm but those were ignored when I saw just how many fangirls are there outside the building in broad daylight. Their cameras and phones directed at the entrance. And I even saw some pointing at us.

I gulped when I remembered that I was wearing this stupid hot pink hat! And I'm sure as hell they had this recorded in their phones. I look behind to find our manager, afraid I might have a panic attack. Because I didn't expect for them to be this huge in number.

Some are even yelling, asking where the treasure members are, but the others are asking where Haruto, Doyoung and Asahi sunbaenim are since they said it's their time to go out, and I shivered because they know their schedules. That's actually mind blowing in a creepy way.

I let out a deep breath, trying to calm myself. I just had a freaking panic attack not too long ago, I can't have one now. Especially now that I'm the eyes of strangers. So with all my might, I calmed myself. Imagining that I'm all alone, but that was cut short when I heard his name being called.

"Ruto-ah!"

"Ruto-yah! Anhyeong!"

"Doyoung-ah!"

"Asahi!"

They called for them, and I unconsciously look behind me, and there I saw him waving at them, but his eyes were focused on me making me look away, afraid we might get caught.

I walked faster, and so did Eunkyung eonnie as she clings her hands on my arm. Our manager following behind us. I was glad my breathing was now fine, but my heart wasn't beating properly. It was as if it's asking to be released from my chest. I could actually hear it with my own ears just as how much it's pounding loudly and rapidly. Calm tf down for crying out loud!

"Haruto really is one of the most popular members of treasure, his name was called the most earlier." Eunkyung eonnie murmured while we're inside the YG café. Our manager taking our orders to which we're grateful for.

"Yeah..." I whispered back, my eyes trained to my fingers, playing with them as the scenario earlier kept on replaying inside my head.

Was it bad that we're talking again? But I was so happy to be able to talk to him again. It's so hard to ignore him. But after seeing all those fans? Damn, I can't just act like we're friends or else they might think of what we have differently. Maybe it's the reason why most of the YG artists are acting as if they're strangers out in public, they're afraid of all those rumors that might come their way once they show how close they are publicly.

And I'm afraid... terrified even of what is yet to come just because I'm close friends with one of the most popular members of Treasure.

to be continued. . .

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

11.4K 560 28
[COMPLETED]✔️ Y/N: Who is he? Lin: He is CAMPUS BAD BOY. More like a PLAYBOY. Every girl's are crazy for him. Y/N: Expect me. [Jaehyuk x Reader] [IMP...
1.6K 56 32
Yurin: Well i guess well see who makes it first if i win then you have to tell me but if you when i'll do whatever you want deal? Haruto: Hmm sounds...
85.7K 2.3K 33
"W-where am I, what am I doing here, what are you going to do to me?" "Don't worry about it, your mine now babygirl" Choi Jiyeon was an ordinary teen...
1.2K 46 14
"𝐘𝐨𝐮'𝐫𝐞 𝐩𝐞𝐫𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨 𝐦𝐞" Seonghwa was in a 7 member boy band called 'Ateez' they were internationally famous with their unique s...