The Red String of Fate

By ThatOneLeviWhore

Growing up together in the Underground, Anya and Levi had been together ever since they could remember. Fate... More

Nightmares and Daydreams
Of Broken Bottles and Broken Promises
The Letter
Their First Time
A Song for You...
Promises
Pain
Confrontation
Murderer
How Fate Almost Brought Me to You
Realization
Prelude
The Day I Lost You
The Day I Came Back to You
Lust
Decision
A Visit to the Palace
Sleep
The 104th Cadet Corps
A Week in Shiganshina
What Can Never Be
Confession
Demands
Their Last Time
Threat
The Morning After
A Night in Hell
Escape
Conformation: The Arrival of The Doctor
A Family Dinner
Revenge
Comfort
Apology
*Bonus update* AU- "What if we were the ones born in Marley?"
For The Boy Who Never Had a Father, and The Man Who Lost His Child.
The Wedding Part I 🔥
The Wedding Part II
His Question & Her Answer
Curse
Marley
Faith in Nathalie
Zeke
From One Universe to Another
Damage Undone
A Suit, A Dress, A Dare
Their Wedding and The Red String
Wedding Night
News
Peanut
Helpless
Silence
DeathBed
A Choice to Make
In the Depths of Despair
A Birth, A Death, and The Unknown
Awake
57. Always with You
A Thank You from the Author!
Epilogue - Dream Come True

Safety

169 7 0
By ThatOneLeviWhore

"I love you too" he responded, a sadness in his voice that stung her heart. "I'm so sorry it's like this. Eventually we all have to go back to Marley...but even there, most of us are together" he trailed off, almost as if he could read her mind, as he felt Anya gently kissing his neck, a tug of his collar leading him to their bed.

She hummed in approval. As long as I have him, I don't really need anything else... she thought to herself . But he's so happy here, with his brats... She pulled him by the collar to their bed, pushing him backwards softly while she straddled him in his lap. "What's it like in Marley?" she asked before burying her face in her favorite place at his neck. "What will it be like for us?"

"It's... different . There's more technology. Lots of things to do, there's this thing called a movie theatre, and an opera - I'll take you to both." he slipped his arms around her waist, lightly digging his fingertips into her hips as she moved to take off her shirt. He admired the sight in front of him - her breasts perky in her bra, her shoulders soft and smooth, her skin was scarred, though not as badly as his, yet so beautiful. All his. His Anya . He was so close to losing his Anya, all because of those pigs that call themselves valiant soldiers, all because that brat Eren instilled an identity in them.

"Anya..." he said as he brought her face close for another kiss. "I - I.. I just can't lose you again," he stuttered, and suddenly he felt a tear crossing his cheek, a familiar warmth on his face. He closed his eyes, and before he knew it he felt like more tears were coming.

She let her thumb trace where the tear had been, and wiped it away. She kissed his eyes as he closed them. "Levi, You're never going to lose me," she whispered it to him as she kissed away his tears, hoping he could feel how much she loved him with every kiss.

"I promise you Levi, you're never going to lose me. I promise, I will never , ever, under any circumstances, leave you." she smiled as she said the words, knowing it was true. Now that she had him, not god himself nor the devil could tear her away from him. It'd be a Deathwish on any human being to try - If he didn't get to them first, she would. "I'm going to go to Marley with you, and we're gonna lead a long and happy life together, okay baby?"

He smiled up at her, opening his eyes again. He could feel the honesty in her voice, he knew she wouldn't ever leave him. "Okay" he agreed as he held her close, and started kissing her the exposed skin of her breasts, making her moan as he unhooked her bra and flung it off of her and onto a nearby chair. He took a nipple into his mouth, and swirled his tongue along the very peak. She moaned, feeling both the sting of his teeth and the soothing warmth of his tongue. Gently, she pulled him away from her.

"Hey, I want you to know I mean it...I'm never leaving you. I love you. You're never going to lose me. Do you know that?" She asked as she received an unsure nod from Levi, prompting her to place her hand over his heart. She could feel the thumping of his heartbeat, and she pressed her forehead to his. "Do you know it in here?"

Her eyes watched his smile, that smile she loved so dearly. "Yes" he whispered his answer, sounding like an insecure child as he said the word. He was quickly met by Anya pushing him down further, keeping her hand pressed against his chest, directly over his heart.

"Yes what?" she asked, eyes wide and straddled over him

"Yes, I know you love me..."

She frowned, and kissed his lips before continuing. "And...?"

"And I know you're not going to leave me"

"And?"

He looked up at her, into those charming lovely eyes he's adored for so long. She was going to make him say it until he believed it, and even though he knew in his soul she'd never choose to leave him, she'd never choose a world where they're apart, he also knew the world was so, so very cruel . "I'm never going to lose you"

"Good boy" she said as a smile crossed her lips, gently ruffling his raven locks as she leaned down to kiss him. She let the hand on his chest explore, unbuttoning his shirt and running her fingertips across his skin, eliciting soft moans from him as she lay there on top of him, feeling every peak and valley of his entire torso. She could feel the way his chest rose and fell so delicately - muscular but lean, soft but so strong. Weak to her touch, weak to her kiss. Her Levi - back in her arms, finally, and his heart was truly all hers. All she needed, all she wanted, all she had ever hoped for and dreamed of. She could feel the wetness growing in her panties from how badly she needed him. It didn't matter how many times she had him inside of her, she wanted more. She wanted him, always.

He wasted no time in leaning up to practically rip his shirt off, and as soon as he did Anya's lips were kissing every exposed inch of his skin. She let her kisses and her tongue explore all of those peaks and valleys, leaving gentle bites that stung only to follow them with warm, soft, slick kisses to soothe. She could feel him squirming underneath her, his moans guiding her to where he wanted to be kissed the most. She made her way slowly down his body, making him giggle as she kissed his ribs and making him groan when she kissed his neck, making him bite his lip as she licked a trail across his abdomen to that damn fabric keeping her from the rest of him. She was quick to unbuckle his belt as he kicked off his pants. She dug her fingertips into his hips as she climbed on top of him, already feeling his erection, as she made her way up for a kiss, and begged for entrance to his mouth.

She entangled his tongue in her own, biting his lower lip and sucking gently, relishing in the heavy, deep groans of pleasure coming from his mouth. His voice was so sweet to her, but the sounds he was making were even better in that moment. She kissed her way down, stopping at all his favorite places, and all of hers - his collarbone, his perfectly defined shoulders, his chest, where she lay her head for a moment to hear his heartbeat, his abdomen, and his hips. When she reached the fabric of his underwear, she wasted not a second in throwing them off before immediately kissing the tip of his length and in one try taking all of him inside her mouth.

The sensation, so quick and yet so passionate, made him moan the sexiest moan she had ever heard come from his lips - it sounded like the heavens themselves had opened for her. Anya moved her tongue, being careful not to gag as he hit the back of her throat. She could feel his nimble fingers grasping her hair, gently and slowly pushing her down further until he went past her gag reflex, the warmth and softness of her mouth feeling so immaculate to him as her cheeks hollowed out, sucking him just the way she knew he liked it.

His eyes rolled to the back of his head as she laid there, her breasts pressing across his thighs, her back arched. He reached a hand under her skirt, and as quickly as he felt her mound he felt how she had already soaked through the fabric of her panties. He slipped a finger along her slit, feeling the vibrations of the moan in her throat along his cock while a shiver was sent down his spine.

He moved the panties to the side, easily slipping two fingers inside of her. He could feel how tight she was, how wet she was, and as he buried his fingers inside of her he could feel just how desperate she was for his touch as she grinded against him while her walls squeezed his fingers and she let out another moan of pleasure that sent more pleasure filled vibrations down the length of his shaft. His thumb found her clit as he rubbed small, painfully slow circles over and around it, causing her to buck her hips into his hand - she was practically begging for more, her body was telling him it needed more. His thumb moved to flick her clit as he buried another finger inside her and felt her hips push back on him.

The noises she was making while her mouth was so full of him only added to his pleasure as he forced her head down further, growing ever closer to his peak as he filled her mouth and throat with his length as much as he possibly could. He moaned her name as he rocked his fingers in and out of her slowly and worked her clit like magic, taking in the beauty of her face when his eyes caught her own. It was almost enough to send him over the edge, and he pulled her head back gently, bringing her up into a kiss as he watched the trail of saliva from her mouth to his dick.

As he broke the kiss, Anya noticed the huskiness in his moan and in his voice. "That's my good girl" he spoke so low it was almost a growl, bringing a smile to her face. She leaned her head back down, this time moving slowly with kisses, delicate licks, and soft suckling from his tip all the way down as he increased his fingers pace inside her. She let out a raspy moan as he found that special place inside her and immediately started hitting it more. She took his entire length back into her mouth, moaning as she bobbed her head and swirled her tongue.

They could both go on like this forever, but Levi was starting to feel the gushes of liquid around his fingers as she began to reach her climax - an indicator that all those small waves of miniature orgasms were leading to the crashing of her overstimulated bliss. The closer he got her to her ecstasy, the harder and faster she went for him, her moans sending vibrations that pierced his very core in the best way. He could feel her wetness now soaking her thighs, wetting her skirt that he had hiked up to expose her. He could feel the puddle building beneath her. He could feel her legs shaking, her body thrusting into his hand and encouraging him to give her more. "You're so wet for me baby" he groaned as he felt his own orgasm quickly approach. "Come for me, come for me my sweet - sweet Anya"

His voice being so husky, so incredibly full of sexual energy while praising her and saying her name was enough to send her completely over the edge. She didn't stop sucking him - she wouldn't dare take away from his pleasure - as she felt her legs give out, she moaned a series of long, pained, pleasure filled sounds. He couldn't hold back anymore, and filled her throat with his own orgasm as she swallowed, still moaning as her body shook in the palm of his hand, still not stopping his movements, determined to push her past her body's limit and into a deeper state of bliss.

As she lifted her head, a string of saliva mixed with cum hung from her lips to his tip. She laid her head on his abdomen, enjoying the bliss he was creating for her. "L-Le-Levi... Oh god Levi..." she moaned, the sound of her moaning his name so sweet to him. Her arms reached out, pressing her breasts against his cock, as she dug her hands into the plush sheets - grabbing handfuls to steady herself. She could feel her legs giving in, her body weak and shaking from how many times she had reached her climax. Still, he wanted more.

He used his free hand to grab a handful of her hair, turning her head to face him. "Beg for me" he ordered "beg for me to fuck you, beg for me to fill you up" She moaned, looking up into his eyes hazed over with lust but still that gorgeous shade of grey. "I know you can take more my sweet baby. My sweet Anya "

"Please..." She growled, dizzy with lust "please fuck me Levi..." she said her words through moans, uncaring of how loud she was being. "Please fill me up... oh god, Levi please..." She could feel her body's spasms, she could feel even the slightest movement on her overstimulated clit, she could feel every ridge as her pussy squeezed tightly around his fingers - the pressure was almost too much for him to continue moving them, as he pushed past it. He knew her body, he knew she could unashamedly take him all night if she so chose to. Finally, one of the strongest orgasms she had ever felt washed over her as she let out a final gush from her pussy, soaking through the expensive plush sheets. He didn't care, nor did she - she curled up - her knees to her chest, his fingers still barely inside her, as he stroked her hair. Her face pressed against his abdomen, tears in her eyes and mouth agape.

"That's my good girl. I knew my sweet Anya could take it" he whispered to her as he removed his fingers ever so slowly. He wrapped his arms around her, pulling her body on top of his. She could feel him already getting hard again through the fabric of her skirt, which was now in shambles. "You're such a beautiful mess for me baby" he cooed into her ear, as she nuzzled into his neck and softly kissed him. He lifted her head up by her chin with his thumb, softly kissing her while rubbing her back.

As they broke their kiss, she could barely think before she felt herself lifting her body off of him, raising her skirt so her soft, soaking wet heat was rubbing along his already rock hard length. He moaned in pleasure as the tip of his cock rubbed her clit - both still overly sensitive from their orgasms. She reached her hand under her skirt to line up his erection to her entrance as his hands grasped a hold onto her hips, digging his fingertips into her skin. "Wait" he stopped her just as she teased her entrance with him. "Take off the skirt, I want to watch you ride me".

She did as she was asked, as she clumsily threw her skirt and panties off before she lined their bodies up again, pressing one hand to his chest while the other guided him to her entrance - completely ready to take him and make him into the same beautiful, overstimulated, blissful mess he had made her into.

As she slowly lowered herself onto his length, he could still feel her body clenching him, squeezing him as tight as her body could while her swollen clit brushed against him when she had finally taken all of him in painfully slowly. He groaned, looking up into her eyes. "Fuck... you're so tight..." He could feel her walls moving, tightening around him, as she lifted herself up just as slowly as she came down. "A-Anya..."

Hearing him moan her name so beautifully, so sweetly, gave her the determination to make him hold out as long as possible - to bring him to the edge and pull him back, until he couldn't possibly hold back anymore. She wanted to hear him scream her name as he filled her up. She wanted so badly to make his soft, sweet lips moan for her all night. She started slowly moving her body against his, slowly - achingly slowly - stretching her walls with his thickness as she took him inside of her hot core before slowly sliding back up.

She could feel his finger's digging into her hips, encouraging her to go faster. She resisted her urge to do so, making each stroke last what felt like a lifetime. She could feel the pressure building up in her, as she had a wave of orgasms that left his thighs soaked. He moaned steadily, bringing her down into another kiss. He broke the kiss as she felt the familiar throbbing of his cock, and she pulled back, completely away from him except for the tip, which barely grazed her entrance - teasing him so delightfully.

"Please, baby please let me cum..." He begged, and god did she love it when he begged. She wanted him to beg more . She shook her head, leaning down to passionately kiss him, their tongues dancing as he laid in a blissful haze. "Please..." he asked once more, and after a few times of teasing his cock by rubbing the tip of it against her hungry opening, she allowed him passage into her body. He immediately thrust his hips upwards, sheathing his length inside her and eliciting a small yelp as he did. "Brat" he snickered, pulling the weight of her body on top of him as his arms wrapped around her, his lips meeting hers in a hungry kiss as his hips bucked upwards, moving inside of her with quick, deep movements.

He could feel those small gushes of her orgasm's as she moaned into their kiss, the liquid coating him completely and dripping out of her. As he moved, she could feel her swollen, sensitive clit be bombarded by shockwaves of pleasure from the friction of their desire while that little bundle of nerves inside her was set ablaze and her legs shook. She again felt that throb, the twitch that told her he was about to spill himself inside of her, as she pulled herself together enough to pull back and pull him out of her - just in time.

"Tch, Really?" Levi asked in an annoyed tone, glaring at her with discontentment.

She grinned as she moved, quickly laying on top of him so that her core was close to his face, back arched so it was barely out of his reach with his tongue, as she started to take him into her mouth. She could taste herself - salty and sweet - mixed with his own taste. She took her time as she pulled back to tease him with her tongue, running it slowly up the length of his shaft, swirling it slowly against his tip. She could hear his moans, her thighs pressed against his arms so he couldn't move. She enjoyed every moan escaping his lips, every grunt and every jerk and twitch his body made beneath her. She took him in slowly before beginning to suck him into her mouth, hollowing her cheeks and moving her head deliberately and painstakingly slow.

When he was close again, much to his dismay, she pulled herself off of him and turned to face him again. She leaned down for another kiss, enjoying his hands now being free to roam her body.

"What did I do to deserve this?" he growled into her ear, kissing her neck tenderly and pulling her body back down to press against him. "Please baby, I need to come. I need to come for you" She looked into his eyes, begging with desire and lust.

"I want you to come for me. Just not yet..." She said teasingly as she realigned him to her entrance, slowly letting him glide inside of her wet, pulsating walls. She could feel his girth, albeit more easily from how wet she was. She went down at a snail's place before bringing herself back up, increasing her depth each time. Inch by inch, she took him inside of her, feeling every throb, every vein, every twitch all hitting her weakest spots. Finally, to his relief, she took him in completely and sat there for a moment, grinding her hips into his as he reached a hand up between her swollen folds to her now engorged clit - sensitive to even the slightest brush of friction. That was all it took for her to go into another blissful daze, moving herself rhythmically on his length as he watched himself move in and out of her, her breasts bouncing along in time.

She could hear his breathy, shallow moans as he thrust into her. She felt every vein and bump of his cock massaging her walls, she could feel the way he moved with unbridled passion under her. Soon, she could again feel the throbbing of his cock as it found her most sensitive spot, bringing her to another orgasm as he was about to unleash inside of her, but she didn't care and nor did she fight it. This time, she would let him. She could feel his fingertips digging so deeply into her hips - she was sure they would leave bruises - as he let out the sexiest noises she had ever heard.

He pulled her down into a kiss, breaking it to softly moan her name as he reached his ecstasy, while she continued to bounce her body on his length. She could feel his cum invading the deepest reaches of her body as she leaned down, stealing another kiss as her clit rubbed against him and she yet again reached her own orgasmic bliss. She practically collapsed onto him, his arms wrapping around her as he went limp inside of her, she kissed him again - gently biting his lower lip as she did so, eliciting a moan from his lips that she adored.

Energy spent, they held each other there for a moment. She collapsed in his arms, burying her head in his chest and breathing him in. Neither wanted to be the first to move, but Anya so desperately wanted to see the look on Her Levi's face.

It was just as beautiful, just as perfect as she had pictured it in her mind.

He was completely worn out, a beautiful mess for her . His eyes fluttered, long eyelashes framing those beautiful orbs of silver so majestically as his chest heaved, breath heavy but not labored. His face was flushed, a blush of pink along his cheeks. His lips looked more lucious somehow, wet and waiting for more of her kisses while curled into a small, barely present smile. Beads of sweat collected on his forehead, his chest, his neck.

She slipped her way up, his arms now laying on her waist, and delicately kissed him everywhere she wanted to - first his lips, then his forehead, the tip of his nose - which made him let out a small laugh, His cheeks, chin, jaw, clavicle, and neck. His chest, his shoulders, his abdomen, his hips, even his sides. No inch of Levi Ackerman's face, neck, and torso would go untouched by Anya's soft, sweet kisses.

He was mesmerized, unable to take his eyes off her, as she worshipped every inch of him - from perfectly toned muscle, to the ugly scars she took extra time and tenderness to kiss and caress with her fingertips. In Anya's eyes, everything about him was perfect, and she so desperately wanted to show him that.

He smiled as he brought her up into a hug when she finally placed one last kiss on his lips as her hands wandered to his nape and up through his raven locks, gently exploring his undercut before pulling him into a deeper kiss. He was breathless in the kiss, still riding the high of his orgasm and the bliss of Anya washing away his insecurities with her kisses on his body.

He looked into her irises of blue, so full of love for him. So full of determination to make him happy. "I love you, Anya" he spoke so softly, so delicately. Like she was made of porcelain and glass. "I love you so much"

"I love you too Levi" she responded with another smile and a kiss. "You are never going to lose me. I promise you, I will always be yours. I will always be there for you. I promise I will never leave" she looked down, and noticed he had shed a tear at her words, which she promptly wiped away with her thumb and a kiss before burying her face in his chest and holding on to him tightly.

His heart fluttered at the words she said and the actions she displayed, leaving him feeling content and - for the first time in longer than he could even recall - safe . "Thank you".

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

840 42 19
[Levi Ackerman x Reader] They were separated by loss and were brought back together by fate. One a wounded girl with a hardened heart; the other a ma...
196 17 4
A marriage for a mission, a cabin for a couple... Spending one whole week in a secluded cottage with nothing but a single bed and a small couch with...
9.2K 305 50
Merciana Sheehan knew she was born from the Underground, but her entire childhood was a blur. After graduating from the Cadet Core and joining th...
127K 1.6K 6
Was it just attraction? The magnetic pull between you and your Corporal was something that tormented you for so long. Your body aches for his touch...