Unknown Territory (TFP)

By _error_1010

"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
39.
1K Special #1
1K Special #3

1K Special #2

551 20 16
By _error_1010

SPECIAL CHAPTER: Angry Optimus.

"Ivy, Iris, Irene, Irebella, Icarus, Isabelle..." Ioa was muttering human names that started with the letter 'I' while scrolling diligently through the web, the femme activating her holoform for a more 'in dept experience'.

The femme lady was in a bunny onesie she found on the internet and bought it with cryptocurrency. She obviously didn't have money so hacking it is, adding bunch of stuff into the cart and dropping it off at a P.O box. When the items arrived, she quickly went to retrieve it before any humans was able to get hold of it.

The femme medic was now currently munching some human snacks by the name of 'Cheetos'. It burned her glossa a bit, but it is addictive and she was eating her second family-sized bag of Cheetos. She occupied the human couch, seeing that the kids have yet to arrive.

It was a school day and Ratchet is always thankful for school day, it meant that only halfday of noise at base.

She did not notice a figure slowly appearing next to her; too engrossed with reading the names. "Ioa? May I ask what are you doing?" Optimus said, standing behind Ioa with his holoform activated.

"Oh Primus!" Ioa shrieked, knocking her Cheetos onto the coffee table, the contents spilling everywhere. She turned around to see an amused Prime raising an eyebrow at her.

"Sorry?" he offered. Ioa rolled her eyes and patted the sofa, signalling him to join her. The mech obediently followed, sitting down on the yellow couch and craning his neck to see what Ioa was reading.

They were not bothered with the littered contents, at all.

"Human names? Are you unsatisfied with your own designation, Ioa?" Optimus asked, confused to why the femme was searching up human designation. Ioa chuckled and shakes her head, amused with her leader's reaction.

"I'm quite content with my name, Optimus." Ioa smiled at the Prime before continuing, "it's just that according to Miko, our names aren't exactly...human-ish? So I was looking up name for me to use if I ever go undercover as a human. I do have human currencies and all the necessities after my...incident running away." Ioa said sheepishly, scratching her neck in embarrassment.

"What does Miko mean by human-ish? I do not follow." Optimus raised the question, cocking his head to one side. He was fascinated with this discovery.

"Beats me either, Optimus. That's why I'm researching about it." Ioa mused. Optimus is such a pure bot with full of curiosity, even after turning into a Prime. 

"Care to join me?" Ioa offered, to which Optimus accepted whole heartedly.

"If you would have me."

---

TIMESKIP...

The two bots in human form continued their research, not noticing their team's arrival. Miko was snickering at the sight of the two bots, whispering closely to her charge as they went into a fit of laughter.

"Hey Bulk! Looks like we got a pair of LOVERS!!" the Japanese girl teased, dragging the word 'lovers' as she and Bulkhead were enjoying the moment.

"Say that louder for the COUPLES to hear!" Bulkhead added, fuelling to his charge's teasing. The both of them were snickering uncontrollably, the rest of the teammates joining in as they were aware of the situation.

"If you look from this angle, they do look like cuddling." Jack said, for once joining in the bandwagon of Miko's teasing. The femme human quickly snapped a photo before sending it to Raf.

They got some picture editing to do.

The two victims were blissfully unaware of their surroundings, now currently focusing on the human activity entitled: 'Movie Marathon'.

The human trio joined the two; Optimus and Ioa still glued to the human-sized laptop Ioa created. Miko took a peek at the it before speaking up, making the two bots jumped out of their skin. Figuratively.

"You both should totally try it sometimes. You guys fit the criteria for it, ya know?" she said while smirking at them, hands waving at them. The Prime willed himself to not scream while Ioa failed miserably, jumping from her seat.

"SWEET SOLUS PRIME!" Ioa's eyes bulged out as she yelled in surprise , not noticing she had shortened the gap between her and the Prime. The Prime was not bothered, for he was also spooked by the teenager. He sent a reprimanding look towards the girl, but she was nonchalant about it.

"We arrived here earlier; you guys just didn't notice. What are you both doing, beside being an adorable couple?" Miko teased, the femme medic blushed and stuttered, trying to explain her situation.

Optimus, on the other hand, was much more graceful. He spared a glance at the lady by his side before looking towards Miko.

"We were doing quite a lot, actually-" Gracefully dumb was more like it.

"Optimus!" Ioa sputtered, her face reddens in embarrassment and cupped his mouth before quickly whispering to him what Miko really meant. After she was done, Optimus went blank.

He made it worse, didn't he?

He sent Ioa an apologetic look before turning to address the situation to Miko, who was now laughing like a mad lady with her charge in the background, slapping his kneeguard in humour.

The rest of the teammates spared them a small smirk and apologetic looks, but their eyes and optics said otherwise.

All besides Ratchet, who was annoyed with the noise.

"Can you guys keep it down? This is not a zoo for Primus's sake!" he grumbled and returned to his work, tinkering with his device. Miko eye-rolled before turning back at the two blushing holoforms.

Optimus was about to disappear when Ioa grabbed his hands, not letting the mech go. She turned to face him, giving him a glare while whispering at the Prime.

"If I'm going down, you're coming with me!'"Ioa scrunched up her face at the mech, who gave her a miniscule smile.

"Fine, fine." he shrugged at her.

"Hello? Earth to Ioa and Optimus?" Miko spoke, waving her hands at them. Jack put a hand on the girl's shoulder, talking her out of harassing the two Cybertronians in human form.

"Come on Miko, let them be." Jack said. Sighing, the pigtail girl nodded in relentment.

"Fine, fine. Your onesie is adorable by the way, Ioa. You made it?" Miko changed the subject, letting them off the hook. Ioa shook her head in reply.

"Bought it from the Internet." She said, not realising she dugged another hole for herself.

"How? You bots now got cash?" the Japanese girl asked, raising an eyebrow comically at her.

"Ever heard of cryptocurrency Miko?" Raf spoke, earning a look of agreement from Ioa.

"Yeah, that!" Ioa said proudly. Raf turned to her and tilted his head. "Though... how did you manage to send it here? Isn't this base protected?" Raf asked, hitting the jackpot.

Ioa facepalmed. She was utterly screwed.

"I uh... hack the currency and faked a sending address?" Ioa offered a weak smile before attempting to run away, instantly diving away from the kids. She failed horribly though, for a pair of strong hands held her down. The owner giving her a frown as he sat her down on the couch.

"Explain yourself." Optimus ordered. Ioa whined and tried to run away again, only to be captured by the Prime. She was carried bridal-style by the man, holding her tightly as he sat down on the couch; Ioa on his lap.

Miko was excessively taking pictures along with Raf who was snapping a few pics. Jack just stared at the whole commotion with amused smile.

"L-Let me go!"

"Not until you explain to me what's going on, no I won't."

"The onesie was on offer!"

"The what?"

"The outfit I'm wearing now!"

"Oh." Optimus nodded in acknowledgement before shaking his helm, giving the lady a glare.

"That's not the point. Forgery and money laundering is a violation to the human law, Ioa. If Agent Fowler gets hold of this, you will be in deep waters." He lectured the femme, Ioa still in his lap. Optimus was holding her tightly and she was starting to sweat from the heat of their close proximity.

"If you don't tell......Please?" Ioa gave him a look of what she learned from the internet as 'puppy eyes'; pouting her cheeks and giving him a teary eye look.

Optimus did not budge, yet.

"I'm sowwy..." Ioa mumbled, still holding on to the pity looks. Optimus gaze hardened and he got up, leaving the kids at the human area. Before he left, he turned towards the team and gave them a very clear warning.

"None of you shall speak of this to Fowler, same goes to all of you," Optimus gesturing towards his Cybertronian teammates, who were nodding frightfully at their boss. "Understood?" Optimus landed his gaze on Miko, who was for once, terrified.

"Y-Yes sir, I promise!"

"W-Won't say a word, nada."

"Y-You got it, Optimus!"

"Good." the Prime said as he jumped off the railing, landing gracefully on the floor. He set Ioa on the ground, but not before giving her a clear warning on not running away.

"Return to your biped form and don't run. Understood?" his gaze fixed on the femme medic, who was nodding furiously at him.

They both shifted back to their biped form and stood facing each other. Ioa was holding her servos up in surrender, before deciding to pull a risk. With a swift glance, she found that the base's exit was not blocked and she quickly changed into her vehicle mode, racing out of the base.

Unfortunately, Optimus caught wind of his intentions and followed suit, chasing the femme.

"LIGHTBLADE IOA!" Optimus roared, putting metal to the pedal as he droved out of base, his tires screeching and leaving marks in the base's floor.

.

.

.

"Who knew Optimus was so protective of Lightblade?" Arcee humoured, leaning against the wall. Bumblebee buzzed in reply, fear laced in his tone.

:-Optimus is scary! Did you see how he glared at us? Ioa is screwed!-: he whirled, shivering a bit.

"I second that, Bee. Ioa's getting her tailpipe kicked by Prime!" Bulkhead chuckled dryly. The humans were smiling stiffly at their charge while Ratchet only optic-rolled at their conversation.

"Optimus is NOT kicking anyone's aft. He's probably nagging at the femme, but he won't deliberately punish anybot." Ratchet hollered, optics not taking off from his creation.

'Won't he though?' was everyone's collective thoughts, including Ratchet.

A/N: AFFDDSJFDKGLRIVNNSBD I JUST WROTE ANOTHER CHAPTER OF LIGHTBLADE WITH OPTIMUS ASFLSJFIDO I'M NOT SORRY SO THIS WAS SO MUCH FUN TO WRITE AND I REALLY HOPE YOU GUYS LIKE THIS TOO AND I SHOULD PROBABLY STOP TYPING IN FULL CAPS-

Anyways, that's part two of the 1K Special One Shots! I really do like writing one shots so perhaps I will try and make one in the future, but that's for later to say.

As always, thank you for reading, commenting and voting! It brings me great joy in writing and I  hope you will enjoy reading! Stay safe and healthy everyone! Enigma signing out!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.3K 3.9K 54
Hiding amongst the mountain peaks, (Y/N) (L/N) knew she would be found at some point. Whether it would be by the Autobots, Decepticons or her past, s...
63.1K 2.5K 44
The third installment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew her place. She was a leader, a friend, and a beacon for hope. Jack Darby...
124K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
64.7K 1.8K 62
"Space Girl, show me the stars You know the galaxies of my heart." ~ space girl by frances forever | Onyxia, the daughter of Optimus...