Just a Kakushi (Muichiro x fe...

By 1emmmaaa

! Important notice ! Please don't steal, copy, or repost. I don't own these characters or show (Demon Slayer)... More

C H A P T E R 2
C H A P T E R 3
C H A P T E R 4
C H A P T E R 5
C H A P T E R 6
C H A P T E R 7
C H A P T E R 8
C H A P T E R 9
- Quick question -
C H A P T E R 10
C H A P T E R 11
C H A P T E R 12
C H A P T E R 13
C H A P T E R 14
C H A P T E R 15
C H A P T E R 16
C H A P T E R 17
C H A P T E R 18
** A/N !!! please read **
C H A P T E R 19
C H A P T E R 20
C H A P T E R 21
C H A P T E R 22

C H A P T E R 1

11.8K 260 325
By 1emmmaaa

(Y/n's pov)

"Oi! Kakushi! We need you." Yelled a Hashira.

I turned my head quickly and ran towards Sanemi, the wind pillar.

I had always questioned the other Kakushis' on why they found the Hashira's terrifying. They weren't really a threat or anything. The Hashira are the nine strongest, most skilled, and powerful combatants of the Demom Slayer Corps.

-Backstory-

As a kid, my parents left me all alone.

Weak, feeble, puny.

If Oyakata-sama hadn't found me, I would've been froze to death in the fluffy, but cold, snow.

Of course, even though I was trained, I wasn't able to reach the pillars' strength, so my only option was to become a Kakushi.

-Present-

For those who don't know who the Kakushi were, we are a brigade of people who work as attendants to the Demon Slayer Corps. Some of us are Demon Slayers who have been injured and retire, but there are also others who failed to pass the Final Selection.

We wear black versions of the standard Demom Slayer uniforms consisting of a gakuran jacket and hakama pants, along with a black head covering and a black and white masks, which kept our identities unknown.

Only Oyakata-sama has seen my face. Ever since, I wore my covering.

Now, me and Goto, another Kakushi, are carrying a boy and a box to the Butterfly Mansion.

This boy, Tanjiro I think was his name, I heard he was an amazing fighter, yet in the most tough times, he manages to find a way to get out of it. He does it for his sister,

I wish I had someone caring for me like that, but it's too late to turn around.

I made a quick stop and left.

Goto got pulled behind because he carried Tanjiro and there was some commotion.

I didn't bother to stay nor listen. I didn't talk much either. There wasn't anything for me to really talk about.

As I walked slowly in the forest, dragging my feet, I noticed one of the pillars' home.

Muichiro Tokito, the Mist Pillar.

He was quiet like me.

His appearance always caught my attention.

I took a few glances at his glittery teal eyes, which I shouldn't have.

He saw me right after.

"Sorry." I said bowing in respect.

Just as I was about to continue my walk through the forest, I felt something tug on my wrist.

"Hm?" I hummed.

"Actually I needed some help with something." The boy replied. "I have to head to a mission later, so could you help and organize the garden?"

"Mhm."

I nodded in response, before taking my entrance to the pillars' home.

The garden seemed to be clean, too clean it didn't even need any cleaning.

Well the only thing that needed to be cleaned was the fountain that ran in the center.

I carefully lifted my sleeve and started working.

Muichiro just watched quietly from behind.

I didn't mind it at all.

"So um, Y/n, have you ever taken off that covering you wear?" Asked the boy, sitting on the floor, picking up a few pebbles.

I'm surprised he even remembers my name. I usually went by "Kakushi."

"No. I've kept it on ever since Oyakata-sama gave it to me." I replied.

It was quiet again.

Only the sounds of the stream from the fountain ran.

Birds chirped.

And dry crispy leaves fell from trees.

After my work was done, I sat down in relief and sighed.

"Thanks." Muchiro says admiring the fountain.

"No problem. Now that I'm done, I'll go leave."

I got up, patted dust off my clothes, and got ready to leave.

As I reached the exit, I turned around to bow at the boy, then left.

Now I wait for someone to call me in for an order.

Muichiro's house soon disappeared from my view.

I had great hearing, so I sensed a crow was flapping above me.

It cawed a few times.

"Kakushi L/n F/n. Oyakata-sama invites you to a meeting. Please join him and the others."

The crow cawed a few times again, repeated the message, and flew away.

Important or not, I ran.

Oyakata-sama was my greatest priority, so all of us protected him with all our heart.

I was able to make it in time, without a droplet of sweat rolled down my face.

"Ah just in time Y/n. Now then, let's begin."

Muichiro wasn't there, so he probably went to his mission.

"What's so special about that Kakushi anyways?" I heard a pillar whisper.

"I don't know. But I did hear once, Oyakata-sama found her and trained the girl day and night. Yet she was strong, but not strong as us, BUT too strong for a Kakushi. It's like she's Oyakata-sama second daughter." Another whispered.

I didn't bother to find who had said that because I really didn't care. It was their opinion and I didn't blame them for having one.

"Demon Slayer Kamado Tanjiro, Agatsuma Zenitsu, and Hashibira Inosuke, defeated a lower Twelve Kizuki nearly dying, and because of that, many demon slayer ranks went into a nosedive. I decided that us, higher level, the Hashira's, would train a group. Just to prepare them for future battles. Any objections?"

We shook our heads a no.

"Very well. We shall begin tomorrow. A small group of Demon Slayers will be coming joining us, so be prepared with your strategies or lesson."

The meeting came to an end, and we departed ways.

I didn't have anywhere to go.

Us Kakushis' just wandered around, waiting for someone to call for assistance.

Half of us were gone to help in missions. We cleaned up very well too, injured ones were taken away and healed by skilled doctors.

Usually when I had nothing to do, I would check up on each of the estates.

Every one of them kept tidy, but I still cleaned until not 1 piece of dust was left.

Sometimes I felt like I was treating them like the parents I never had.

I really do.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.4K 674 40
75,339 words. completed: july 30th, 2022 -▪︎☆♡☆▪︎- muichiro had a nearly perfect life- he was content living with his family. however, he did have a...
86.1K 1.2K 24
UPDATE: i forgot that he forget things 😭 T.Muichiro one shots! reader can be any gender, you just need to say which gender you want in which one sho...
9.3K 200 14
Muichiro and you meet when y'all were younger and were attending camp. The demon slayer camp. Y'all would go to that camp every summer and you both q...
155K 4.2K 36
⊹₊┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ✿ㆍ┈ㆍ┈ㆍ┈₊⊹ 𝘐'𝘮 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘢 𝘧𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝙚𝙭𝙞𝙨𝙩𝙚𝙣𝙘𝙚 𝘣𝘶𝘵 𝘐'𝘥 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦 𝘢 𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙡𝙞𝙤𝙣 𝘭𝘪𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘧 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘦𝘢𝘯𝘵 𝘐...