C H A P T E R 5

(Muichiro's pov)

Y/n had been gone for a while now, and training was over.

Every time I spent time with Y/n, it's like I've met her before, or seen her somewhere. Her voice and eyes...

I watched the sky turn dark very soon.

The bright blue sky, was now a dull blue color, lit with glittery white stars.

Y/n didn't make her appearance, so that meant she probably went back to her house.

I would always remember to water the flower she gave me when I looked at the window I placed it by.

I was tired, yet full of energy at the same time.

Then, I remembered the dishes that piled in the sink.

I guess I'll kill time and energy by cleaning them.

As half of the plates soon were back to its white color, I heard the door knock and slide open.

"Shoot- I am sorry Muichiro-san. I got pulled away for a while at the butterfly estate, so I wasn't able to come back and clean the dishes." Y/n apologized.

"It's okay. I wasn't feeling tired or anything. There wasn't really much to do." I replied.

"Sorry again." She said, bowing. "Is there anything I need to help you with?"

"Well I already cleaned half of the plates, so could you finish the rest? I need to get cleaned up."

"Yes, of course."

I left the kitchen and walked to my room to grab my pajamas. Then, I went to the bathroom.

-TIME SKIP-

After my quick shower, I changed and went to see what Y/n was up to.

She wasn't in the kitchen or any room.

Did she leave already?

I sighed in disappointment.

I suddenly got random urges for fresh air, so I walked out to the back door.

The cool air filled my lungs.

"Oh Muichiro-san." I hear a voice say.

I turned my head to see Y/n sitting on the roof.

"I thought you left." I replied.

"Well, I was done with the dishes, and it looked like a nice night, so I came out."

"I see. It is a nice night."

I made my way up to her, and sat beside the Kakushi.

Our legs hung free over the edge.

It felt nice.

We had a great view of the moon.

It was quiet, yet in a comfortable way.

There was never a time I felt nervous around her.

I watched her slowly motion her hands to her face.

Was she pulling off her face covering?....

"W-what are you doing?" I asked, startled.

"Hm? Oh, it sometimes gets uncomfortable wearing this. I just needed to adjust it." Y/n replies. "I wish I didn't need to wear this. I don't see why we have to keep our identities unknown."

I stared at her bright e/c eyes.

She wasn't facing me, but the moon.

There was a moment of silence.

"I should head back now. It's getting dark." Y/n says, standing up.

"You could stay over if you want..." I replied nervously.

"Well, I would, but Oyakata-sama wouldn't approve me being too close with a Hashira."

"Oh okay."

We both got back down to the ground, and went inside.

"Good night Muichiro-san. I'll come by tomorrow."

"Good night."

I watched her leave the front door.

I still didn't want to go to sleep. Even though I could feel my eyes slowly shutting down.

I guess if I don't sleep, I won't get energy tomorrow, and who knows what will happen tomorrow.

Yeah, I think I'll go to sleep.

I dragged my feet to my room.

The moment I laid down, my eyes closed and before I knew it, I was asleep.