C H A P T E R 15

(Muichiro's pov)

"MUI—"

Y/n's desperate call for me soon gets cut off.

I just couldn't get out in time.

Before I knew it, not even a peck of dust was left in front of my door.

"Y/n?..."

I stared at the floor until I heard someone panting and running towards me.

"Muichiro-san! We have just re-recently f—"

"Where's Y/n. Where is she."

"Sh-she got taken away! We have just recently found out that an intruder has broken in to headquarters! They're identity is still unknown, but we know for a fact that it's not human—"

"A demon."

"Yes... at least that's what we think. Please come to headquarters, we are about to start a meeting!"

The fellow kakushi bowed and ran back within a blink of an eye.

Y/n... she's... gone? She got taken away?... Why is everyone slowly slipping out of my life?...

I'm not wasting a second now. I need to find her back before it's too late.

I ran as fast as I could and arrived.

The others were already lined up and discussing.

"Hello Muichiro. We are currently discussing our plan to retrieve our Y/n back. Right now, we need to determine why this unknown being has only came for her and not the others." Oyakata-sama explained.

Everyone else looked blankly at the floor. Probably deep in thought.

He's right though. Why only come for her? Why not us?

"You don't think it's Muzan right?" Mitsuri asked in a worried tone.

"No, I'm sure he sent one of his little minions." Uzui answered.

"I think there might be someone who can help us track down Y/n." Giyuu adds.

We all turn our heads to the water hashira.

"Remember the skilled demon doctor?"

"Lady Tamayo?" Oyakata-sama questions.

"Yes. I'm sure she can work her tricks and help us."

"Well then, we have our first mission set. Find Lady Tamayo." Oyakata-sama instructs.

Everyone nods and gets up, heading for their first mission.

I kept overthinking it.

Y/n's definitely in trouble and needs our help.

I just can't wait till I see her again. I want to give her be tightest hug yet.

It's okay. Hold on for me. Stay strong. I know my Y/n won't give up that easily.

(Y/n's pov)

I muffled a yell as I struggled to untangle myself.

"Stop trying." The same male voice I heard earlier. He chuckled.

All I could see was black.

I smelled a strong scent of cologne... and demon?..

"Remember when I told you I would help you find your true power... y/n? Well?" He took off the strap at my mouth so I could speak.

"I don't know what you want from me. But I won't let you get what you want." I spat at a random direction.

"Disgusting."

I hear wiping sounds, assuming I managed to spat at least on something?..

"Hmm... well to be honest I don't want anything from you. What I want is literally you darling."

I've never been more confused and lost in my life.

My adrenaline starts rushing.

"What?" I asked.

"Have you ever thought of living on forever Y/n? You get to watch your kids get old. Be with your lover until you can't be. If you know what I mean."

"Living forever isn't on my list. I don't plan on having that come true."

All I still see is black. Though I really wish I could be seeing something at least. Even if it meant the ceiling.

"At least consider it."

Why is this man so persistent on making me live forever?

"Why though? I mean doesn't it seem better to just... you know... have a normal life. Well after all fate is fate and at some point you'll come face to face with it."

That was probably the most inspiring thing i've said yet.

But it's true.

I really miss Muichiro. I miss the fact that he's not next to me right now.

"Smart girl." He says before he finally decides to take off my blindfold.

I am revealed to a man with pale skin, red glowing eyes, black hair, and formally dressed up.

He swiftly moved his fingers to my chin and lifted it.

"I see why a lot of people adore and care for you. Teach me your ways Y/n."

"How do you know my name?"

"Well who doesn't know your name. Your quite popular my dear."

"And what do you mean by that people adore me."

"You sure ask a lot of questions. So you see, your very important to this society nowadays because of the work you've done, now your little friends are coming to search and look for you."

Muichiro.