C H A P T E R 10

(Muichiro's pov)

Another two days had passed.

Surprisingly Y/n took the risk to stay at my place.

I woke up to the smell of food cooking.

I slowly dragged my feet downstairs.

"Morning." I mumbled, itching my eyes.

"Good morning Muichiro-san!" Y/n replied happily. "Breakfast is almost ready."

"Okay, thanks."

She placed a plate of food on the table, as I sat down.

"Wait what about you?" I asked.

"I'll make myself food after your done." Y/n answered. "Also Oyakata-sama sent a crow to tell me that you have a meeting with him later."

"Oh, alright. Are you gonna be there?"

"No, he said just you and him."

"Okay."

I finished breakfast and left.

A meeting with just Oyakata-sama?...

I made it to headquarters.

It was empty and quiet.

"Ah, Muichiro, I see you have arrived."

"Hello Oyakata-sama." I bowed.

He smiled.

"So, what's the meeting you were talking about?"

"Glad you asked. First, how are you wounds?"

"They all healed."

"Alright. So, now that your all healthy and injury free, I would like to ask you if you would like to participate in a small mission. I feel that it would help train you." Oyakata-sama went on. "And I see you are interested in my Y/n."

I froze and blinked cluelessly as if I was lost into space.

I could feel my face slightly turn red.

"Well in that case, I'll allow you two to work together. Just you and Y/n. How does that sound? It's optional, so if you feel that your still not ready, you don't need to go."

I didn't even need to think for an answer.

Y/n was coming anyways. I can't miss an opportunity to spend time with her.

"I'll do it." I finally answered.

"I figured you would say yes. Your mission will start tomorrow, so prepare yourselves today." Oyakata-sama said, making his way back in.

"Okay, thank you." I bowed once more.

"Of course. After all, you two both share a bond that'll be unbreakable soon~" His voice faded away.