Loki And The Thief

By Sigynista

[EXPLICIT] You never expected to be thrown from your home earth, to Asgard. Not only do you fight for surviva... More

Be careful what you wish for...
Stolen Comforts
Walking On Broken Glass
An Apple A Day...
If The Ring Fits...
Next to Godliness.
A Room With A View
Eager to Please...
A Little Night Music
A Mortals Place
Lethe's Bramble Pt 1
Lethe's Bramble Pt2
Freydis
God Stock
Hiraeth
Becoming
Essence
Creature
Vibranium
The Deal
Bad Girl
Learning
Ronan
The Chase
Heat
Fever Struck
The Unwelcome Guest
Matters Of The Heart...
Mother
Gods and Monsters
The Freeze
Morning Delights
Deals Made
Beyonder
What is lost
Apoligies
The Ebony Blade
Split Apart
Journey Pains
Shrouded in Darkness
Break Out pt 1
Break Out Pt 2
Restless
True Self
True Self Pt2
Nanny
The Wager
Overtures
Pied Piper
Happy Ever After?
The Next Part Is Out!!

Springs and Waterfalls

1K 43 9
By Sigynista

'Nitid, come on now you can make it' Y/N whispered as she held her up, attempting to decrease the blood flow.

'It's too late Y/N, the weapon used was meant to kill a celestial. It could have killed you.' Brokkr kneeled down beside Y/N and looked to Nitid 'It looks like your road ends here.'

Y/N shot him an icy glare then looked back to Nitid. All the cruel things she had said to her came rushing back. The way she had blamed her for all her life and feeling outcast, the way she had felt like she was missing a huge chunk of her life and it turning out to be true after years of feeling crazy and lost. She had blamed it ALL on Nitid. When in reality, Nitid had made the right call on everything whether she liked to admit it or not.

'There is a way to undo this.' Gamora murmured. All eyes turned to her in suspicion except for Y/N's, who trusted Gamora as she had now twice saved her. 'There was a spring here many years ago, created by a God by the name of Asclepius. He raised the spring and it is said to have great healing powers. It could heal anything.' Gamora looked deep into Y/N's eyes and she realised what she was telling her.

'So if we find this we can heal Y/N's mother?' Thor asked and Gamora confirmed with a nod. 

'Do you know where this place is?' Loki moved over to sit with Y/N and put a hand on her shoulder in support. Y/N looked to him and motioned him to help lift Nitid up to a small broken cart discarded by the side still filled with a little straw and hessian sacks, which was the only comfortable looking thing in this whole area. As they carried her, Nitid wept in pain which only made Y/N feel even worse for her past actions.

'You need to leave here, with Loki. Leave me here.' Nitid insisted but Y/N wouldn't listen to any of her protests. Gamora asked Y/N for the map gifted to them by the boy, and Y/N Complied.

'The spring flows from the highest point of the planet, and straight to the base of the Grove there.' Gamora pointed to the map which showed an outline of trees, green and lush surrounded by what seemed to be a shimmering light. Looking over the map itself it was filled with sights and dangers, many of then in the way of their journey to the Grove.

'So we take her there. Nitid will have to come with us.' Y/N said and began packing up.

'We are all going.' Thor stood forward as did Loki and Brokkr. And for the first time, Y/N felt confident they could do this.

_______________________________________

Heat from the planet's sun beat down in unforgiving rays that made Y/N's skin prickle. Loki cast his cloak over her, in a way to hide her from the heat, and she smiled to him.

'The first thing I want to do when we get back to Asgard, is get you into the clothing befitting your status. No queen of mine will ever wear rags again.'

She rolled her eyes, he was always so gallant and raining down gifts on her but it kind of got a bit much at times.

'Well I can't wait to get our wedding organised, or even passed by Odin.' She walked forward and he had paused. He hadn't thought of Odin, he who would most object to the union.

'We don't have to go back to Asgard. We could go somewhere else?' Loki suggested, and she turned to him questioningly.

'You can't be serious? Asgard is your home.'

He looked down and spoke in a quiet voice. 'It hasn't been my home for a long time. It never was.'

Y/N looked around to ensure ears were not listening in. 'Does Thor know? About you I mean.'

He shook his head, and Y/N looked over to Thor who was not paying a blind bit of notice to what they were saying. She smiled sadly, Surely Thor of all people wouldn't be... I mean, Loki is his brother...but she knew the prejudices there that festered in the heart of every Asgardian could possibly turn him against Loki, if it wasn't for Frigg.

'Whatever happens Loki, we will find a place for us.' Y/N touched his arm then turned when she heard the pained cries of Nitid and ran forward.
Nitid was clutching the wound and showing signs of further discomfort. The poison had begun to spread. Black veins were showing on her hands and crawling up her arms, causing her to stiffen and shiver with cold.

Gamora was pushing the small cart that held Nitid and gave Y/N a look of concern.

'It's okay, it's not far now-' but Nitid cut her off and grasped her hand.

'Speak to me a while. Even after all this time I haven't gotten to know you. Not really.'

Unlike before, Y/N didn't push her hands or touch away, but instead held her hands to provide whatever daughterly comfort she could.

She told her all about her childhood, the highs and lows and how she came to be on this planet.

'Wait, you saw... rings, a portal opened up for you?' Nitid said a little agast at the thought.

'Yeah, I thought it was some thing else but... I don't know. Nothing like that happens in the UK ever!' She laughed. It was true. Afterall, the Iron Man and Captain America stuff never really happened to good old UK, unless you counted Mr Motivator. And he was all spandex and only tried saving peoples waistlines.

'It seems, there has been more than just me looking out for you.' Nitid spluttered, coughing up the poison which was slowly taking over. Y/N leaned forward to bring the hessian sacks to cover her, and out fell her necklace.

'That is beautiful! May I see it?' Y/N looked to the small pendant and passed it over. 'My, yes! It's Aesir isn't it? I know this design. Holding over someone, a woman, can predict the sex of her child, I used one when I was pregnant with you. While the other aren't looking, would you indulge me? If I don't make it i would like to know about my future grandchild.'

Y/N panicked, and tried to take the pendant back. 'I would rather not, honestly.'

Nitid narrowed her eyes. Y/N looked at her but could y hold her gaze, she couldn't lie, not about this and Nitid knew. 'What's going on? Why don't you want me to see?'

Gamora and Y/N looked to each other,
Gamora shook her head, how much could this lady take? Celestial or not this could really hurt.

'Whdn Thonos took me... he tricked me into drinking something that. Took away my ability to ever have children. I can't have a family.'

Tears began to form in Y/N's eyes but she held it together for Nitid's sake. 'I'd probably make a terrible mother anyway. I'm always late for everything, I would forget my head if it wasn't on properly, and I suck at bedtime stories. So I guess it doesn't matter.'

'No. That is not happening.' Nitid said sternly. 'I know, you are just like me wether you like to admit it or not. I wanted you more than anything. And I failed in every way with you. You wouldn't allow that, not the way I failed. You have so much to offer, and I can see he wants a family too. You need to take water from that spring. If it can heal me, it can heal you.'

'Do you really think so?'

'It's worth a try.' Gamora pitched in with hope that made both Y/N and Nitid smile.

'Well mum, looks like we will be sharing mimosas over brunch in no time at all....' Y/N felt encouraged that that things would be okay. She thought of what would happen next and getting off the planet to ensure she could execute her dreams and plans with Loki. The plans of a life and in the future a family. And the possibility of rebuilding things with her mother. But all good relationships start with truth and love. And she needed that right now.
'Mum, I just want to say... I am sorry for the things I said before. At the cave. I was angry and I didnt mean...'

'Yes you did. Every word. That's okay, you're angry and you needed to say that. I forgive the words and hope you can forgive me. One day.'

Nitid closed her eyes to sleep, the poison wiping her out.

_______________________________________

'We're here!' Gamora pointed to the west of the valley they had found themselves in. For two hours the group had been quiet, until now at the sighting of the springs end.

'There are tales of sirens living in waters such as these.' Gamora warned, but Y/N raised her hands,

'Don't worry, I have had may experience with a triton, I can resist.'

Loki's interest was peaked, 'You had experience with a triton... what do you mean by that?' He said a little taken aback, but Y/N waived the question away.

'All you need to know is, it was nothing to be concerned about. Trust me Loki, as I do you.'

His mouth closed, but that was far from over. The clouds were beginning to gather over the sky, and Y/N began to feel a little nervous of the weather changing so rapidly.

'We need to defeat this, and move on.' Y/N said bluntly.

Thor stepped forward, 'It should be I who faces it. I will be able to defeat anything.'

Brokkr scoffed, 'Nonsense. And Y/N your defeat of such a creature was a fluke, it would really be better if it is I.'

Y/N rolled her eyes. The audacity of these guys really annoyed her.

'Or you could just turn back? Let her die?' Said a voice. It was the kid.

'What, no hello? No hug?' The kid smirked, and Loki unexpectedly ran at him and pinned him against a tree.

'Loki what are you doing?' Thor tried pulling him back but it was no use, Y/N shouted 'He's just a kid!''

'No he's not, are you? Orphan maker?' Loki grinned at the kid and he snickered back. 'I wondered when one of you idiots would figure it out. WhT, you though Gryla wouldn't notice your trick? The magic faded, and I have come to collect.'

Y/N stepped back, 'you can't take me, she took the shadow and that was agreed upon kid.'

'Don't call me kid. Call me Peter.'

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 66.1K 57
'You are my Valkyrie. And I would follow you across the nine realms and into eternity.' Tortured by HYDRA and liberated by S.H.I.E.L.D, you join the...
66 10 7
Loki x Ellie fiction You're an avenger!! Being the glue of the group means you have an impact on everyone. They all love you and your bubbly persona...
9.5K 462 44
.: COMPLETED:. Caught up in a cruel game invented by her tribe's greatest threat, a young woman is taken into captivity, and is forced to serve the s...
66.6K 1.5K 27
You are the newest, and youngest, member of the Avengers. You love being on the team, but it comes with its challenges. Almost every night you find y...