Oath |H.S|

Por missluckycharmss

[COMPLETED] *STORY CONTAINS MATURE AND EXPLICIT CONTENT* !! Disclaimer: Harry Styles is used as a face and n... Mais

Warnings.
Track 1. | Wasteland, Baby!
Track 2. | Good- Old Fashioned Loverboy
Track 3. | Sunlight
Track 4. | Talk
Track 5. | Bohemian Rhapsody.
Track 6. | Smells Like Teen Spirit
Track 7. | We Will Rock You
Track 8. | I Want To Break Free
Track 9. | Heroes
Track 10. | Let's Dance
Track 11. | Sweet Child O' Mine
Track 12. | Livin' On A Prayer
Track 13. | Do I Wanna Know?
Track 14. | Dreams
Track 15. | 505
Track 16. | Yellow
Track 17. | Human
Track 18. | Sledgehammer
Track 19. | November Rain
Track 20. | Somebody To Love
Track 21. | R U Mine?
Track 22. | Like Real People Do
Track 23. | Sedated
Track 24. | I Wanna Be Yours
Track 25. | One For The Road
Track 26. | Walk This Way
Track 27. | Mount Everest
Track 28. | Highway To Hell
Track 29. | I'm Still Standing
Track 30. | Arabella
Track 31. | I Want It All
Track 32. | Tiny Dancer
Track 33. | Cherry Wine
Track 34. | Almost (Sweet Music)
Track 35. | Hungry Eyes
Track 36. | Never Can Tell
Track 37. | My Life
Track 38. | Better Love
Track 39. | Purple Rain
Track 40. | Work Song
Track 41. | Can't Help Falling In Love
Track 42. | Your Song
Track 43. | Linger
Track 44. | Pony
Track 45. | Crack The Shutters
Track 46. | Girl Crush
Track 47. | Hold on
Track 48. | Wonderwall
Track 49. | More Than A Feeling
Track 50. | My Girl
Track 51. | Daddy Issues
Track 52. | Old Time Rock And Roll
Track 53. | Always Remember Us This Way
Track 54. | Fat Bottomed Girls
Track 55. | Be My Baby
Track 56. | Home
Track 57. | Jessie's Girl
Track 58. | Chasing Cars
Track 59. | The Time Of My Life
Track 60. | All I Want
Epilogue | Chicago Motherfuckers!

Epilogue | They Loved The Stars.

3.9K 115 603
Por missluckycharmss

*5 years later*

"Papa, were they really bad people?"

Louis turns his attention to the small blonde haired figure standing in the doorway, her eyes big and blue, her hands clutching a teddy bear as she waits for his reply.

"Come over here peanut, let me tell you about them, yeah?" He says tapping his knee as she smiles widely running over, her pigtails bouncing on her head as she climbs her way up onto his knee with the help of her father.

He moves the papers filled with the rough drafts of his novel that's currently in the process of being written — he's been working on it for five years, he can never get it the way he wants.

"They weren't bad people, they were good people, but the world was bad to them — they weren't being given a good life like you have" he begins as she rests her head on his chest listening to him talk as she scans the papers — the words making no sense to her but he words coming from Louis mouth catching her attention more than anything.

"Why did the police take them then papa? Why did they put uncle Harry to sleep and take Aunt Bowie away?" She says quietly looking up at him through her eyelashes curiously.

"Because peanut, sometimes if the world doesn't treat you properly, it's best to be taken out of it so you can rest — Uncle Harry needed his rest" he says softly, trying to sugar coat the horrid events that happened for the four year old.

"Angel, I told you to clean up your toys when you were finished pla— oh, what's going on?" Her voice gets quieter as she looks at her husband with their baby sat on his lap, their voices hushed as they speak to one another softly.

"Little miss curious here wanted to know more about her Uncle Harry and Aunt Bowie" Louis smiles as she smiles at her mother snuggling into her teddy bear.

Quinn is silent as she watches them, her eyes filling with tears as she steps forward and sits on Louis other knee wrapping one arm around his neck and the other holding onto her little girls hand.

"Is there any photos of them?" She asks looking at her parents, eyes filled with hope on finally seeing what her second two favourite people look like.

"They hated photos, we could never get them in any" Quinn lies, looking at Angel and then at Louis who nods with a tight lipped smile and tears in his own eyes.

"What did they like then?" She asks, her head resting on Louis chest once again as Quinn rests her cheek on the top of his head.

"They loved the stars"

"Niall, I'm not made of glass you can stop holding onto me" she laughs as Niall fusses over her as she steps out of the car.

"You're nearly nine months pregnant Steph, I don't want to fuck things up now" he says nervously as she looks at him before pressing a kiss to his lips.

"You've helped me more than you'll ever know Ni, now, can you please get your hand off my ass when we're about to go and visit a four year old?" She laughs as Niall swats it before taking his hand away, the two of them laughing as they make their way up the driveway.

"I hope Payno is here, haven't seen him in awhile" Niall says moving side to side nervously as Steph rings the door bell of the home.

"I'm sure he will be, who wouldn't show up to a wolf pack reunion?" She says as Niall hangs his head before looking back up at the door silently.

"I'm sorry" she mumbles as he nods kissing her forehead.

"It's alright" he laughs through the pain that still wells in his heart daily, the pain that just does not seem to vanish even after five years.

"Hello you sexy fuckers!" The door swings open and a loud voice bellows out to the pair stood on the door step.

"No fucking way! Get in here you beautiful bastard!" Niall shouts pulling Jesse in for a hug, the two squeezing one another in happiness.

"Look at you! This fucker knocked you up huh?" Jesse laughs looking at Steph before pulling in her a gentle hug as Niall smiles from ear to ear.

"Yeah he did, never saw this coming five years ago" she laughs as Jesse nods agreeing with her. Two loud shouts are heard before two little people are running towards the door, dark brown hair on the both of them as they hug onto Jesse's leg getting nervous noticing the people stood at the door.

"Come in you two, there's some little people you both need to meet" Jesse says gathering the girl and boy up in his arms nodding for Steph and Niall to walk in.

They both walk into the Tomlinson household, voices heard in the sitting room, laughing and the sounds of glasses being rested on the coffee table. Everyone comes into view as they step in, Stevie, Quinn, Louis, Will, Joey and Liam and so many little people running around and playing.

"Look at you two! Wow! Come here!" Quinn shouts racing over to Steph and Niall who are smiling widely looking at everyone gathered before them.

"You're glowing! How far along?" She asks cradling Steph's belly as Liam immediately races to Niall, scooping him into a big bear hug hugging him tightly.

"There he is! The man child finally a man now huh?" He jokes as Niall nods slapping his back shutting his eyes to hold back his tears of happiness being cradled in his best friends arms once again.

"Get over here you bastard!" Liam shouts as Louis immediately runs over and jumps in on the hug that's happening in the sitting room, back slaps and tears of joy being held back by the three men as they hold onto another joking together.

"Look at us, the wolf pack together again!" Niall shouts looking around at his friends who are now family smiling at him, holding onto one another catching up and tearing up at how much they've all grown in five years.

"Yeah, the wolf pack together again" Louis says happily slapping Niall's back as they all sit around the sitting room talking and catching up as the children runs circles around them and each other happily playing.

"This is Angel, come over here peanut" Louis beckons the little blonde girl over, she shyly walks over to Niall as he sits beside Louis Liam and Jesse, the women and Will and Joey speaking about god knows what over at the other side of the living room.

"Angel, this is Uncle Niall, he's Aunt Bowies brother" Louis says and her eyes instantly widen and brighten up — she's found someone else that's connected to one of her favourite people ever, even if she's never met them.

"Look at you, you look like your Mammy!" Niall says happily as she climbs up on his lap smiling up at the brunette haired man happily.

"Papa said you were annoying when you were younger" she says as Niall laughs loudly, Louis shrugging beside him as Angel giggles at making the man laugh.

"Allie, Noah, come over here!" Jesse calls the twins who stop playing and run towards their Dad, their hairs dark brown and their eyes piercing green like their mothers and uncles.

"Bubbies this is Uncle Niall, he's the fun one" he says whispering the last bit as the twins join Angel on his lap, suffocating him in hugs and giggles as Niall laughs loudly squeezing all three kids happily as they blab to him about god knows what.

Quinn leaves the room and walks back in a few seconds later, a large golden retriever following her slowly as he looks around the room at everyone. Everyone immediately bends down to pet him, his movements slow but his tail wagging happily at the attention. The kids jump up off Niall's lap racing over to the dog happily.

"How is that fucker still alive?" Niall laughs looking at Elton being smothering in hugs and kisses from the kids, their laughs loud as he licks their hands and faces.

"No idea, but we aren't complaining"

"Are you sure this is the house?" She asks as he nods holding onto the steering wheel, the big give away being the cars parked on the side of the road near the big house surrounded by black fencing.

"That's what his letter said" he mumbles as she nods gathering up her purse as he stops the engine but not moving from his seat.

"What's up?" She asks as he shakes his head fiddling with the keys in his hands, his wedding ring bright on his ring finger — no other rings in sight.

"What If this is a bad idea, only he knows about us, no one else" he whispers looking to his left to gaze into her green eyes. She smiles warmly at him, taking his shaking hand into hers.

"We don't have to do this, we can turn back now and go home" she whispers as he takes a deep breath shaking his head.

"We travelled so far for this, we need to do it" he says mentally hyping himself up as she leans across placing a kiss to his cheek in support.

"You nearly lost everything, don't let your nerves get in the way of seeing your family — you got a second chance, it's up to you what you do with it but I think walking in there will do so much for you" she says quietly as he looks at her again smiling.

"You always know what to say Angel baby" he says as she smiles leaning over again, connecting their lips as they both smile into the kiss.

"Prison obviously made me into a preacher" she joke as he shakes his head laughing, his now short hair bouncing on his head as she laughs along, her hair now her natural brown and her skin sun kissed from the sun that they left in Vienna for the weekend.

"Obviously I made the right decision bailing you out" he says as she slaps his shoulder playfully grinning from ear to ear at his joke.

"Actually Tony bailed me out while you sipped on cocktails in Vienna" she corrects him as he laughs shrugging.

"Same thing, I gave him the money" he says as she laughs looking at her husband with pure love and adoration — her purple.

"I'll still never forgive you for not writing and telling me you were alive" she says narrowing her eyes playfully as he laughs kissing her hard before pulling away and cupping her face in his hands.

"It's going to be okay, right?" He asks looking at the house and then back at her when she squeezes his hand in hers.

"Oath me that it's going to be okay" he adds as she smiles widely trying to hold back tears.

"Oath, always. It's going to be okay lover boy" she says softly as his eyes light up at her words. He nods letting go of her face and taking another deep breath.

"Come on Sophia, it's time to rock and roll" he says as she smiles widely at him, her head nodding as she squeezes his wrist that's near her face.

"After you Lucas" she says as he kisses her forehead, hopping out of the car and walking around to open her door and helping her out with a hold of her hand.

They both walk up to the house, their hands squeezing one another's in nerves as they smile at one another, both of their skins sun kissed and their bodies stress free for what feels like the first time in years — it is, they finally can live how they always wanted, kind of.

"No way" Louis mumbles looking at the pair standing on the door step, their smiles wide as tears fill his eyes pulling them both in to a big hug crying onto their shoulders.

"You got the invite then" he jokes as they all sniffle and laugh holding onto another for the first time in five years.

"Of course we did, we wouldn't miss this for the world" she smiles as Louis looks at her, tears in his eyes and a bright smile on his face.

"Vienna's treating you good lawyer chick, can barely recognise you" he jokes as she smiles squeezing his hand that's gripping onto hers. His eyes travel to his who are greener than ever, the eyes that were once filled with sadness now filled with pure joy and bliss.

"And look at you, I'm guessing being in a coma for a few months helped out your hair situation" he jokes noticing the lack of long curls as he laughs nodding.

"Needed a trim, Vienna is warm" he says as Louis laughs before stopping and looking at the pair and then back at the living room that's filled with laughter and chatter.

"The rest don't know, what do we call you both by now?" He asks already knowing their names would of been changed due to the torture that came with their own for years.

"Sophia and Lucas Cortez" he smiles as Louis laughs shaking his head remembering where those names came from.

"Fucking Vegas" Louis laughs as they all laugh nodding.

Louis invites them in, their nerves through the roof as he guides them into the living room that's filled with their family and little people who are now part of their family also.

"Everyone, these are my friends — Sophia and Lucas" Louis announces as the pair walks in behind them, the room falls silent at the sight of them.

Eyes fill up with tears and smiles widen, bodies itching to run over to them and hug them tightly, the last they all heard of the pair was when Sophia got arrested and Lucas had died, Louis kept it all a secret — until now.

Niall is the first to walk over, offering a hand to the pair as he shakes their hands individually, the grip strong and the eye contact never fading as they all look at one another with so much love and happiness.

"It's nice to meet you both, welcome to the family" he says nodding towards everyone who smile at them with so much relief and happiness, the room soon falling back into chatter as the pair walk into their forever family with welcome arms.

"Welcome to the wolf pack"

They still love the stars, forever and always.

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

714K 21.7K 70
COMPLETED Evelyn was an aspiring social worker. But when her first assignment is helping a family living in one of the worsts neighborhoods around Lo...
94.3K 5.7K 65
[COMPLETED] "I see you've become brave" He chuckles, his eyes dark. "I didn't have a choice," I say without a hint of emotion in my voice. His eyes s...
1.1M 49.3K 95
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
587K 15.6K 54
* THIS STORY CONTAINS MATURE & EXPLICIT CONTENT* Please refer to the list of possible triggers and kinks. Harry Styles. Twenty-Five. Green eyes. On...