The Lost

Galing kay fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... Higit pa

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier

212 9 0
Galing kay fallingvp_

"Wake up little soldier." My dad beside me shaking me side to side slowly waking me up. I rested my back against the head board of my bed sitting up and wiping my face. I looked up at him. He was dressed in his army uniform I smiled. Every Saturday goes to this training.

"Cadet training begins soon."

I sat up giggling wildly while saluting giving the deepest voice my eight year old squeaky one could muster.

"Sir yes Sir." I couldn't help but laugh as I got off my bed and slip on my miniature army uniform and combat boots. I walked to him handing him the elastic. I didn't exactly know how to put a ponytail so it could fit through my army fatigue hat.

"Ready Cadet?"

"Yes Sir." My dad broke off into a jog and I followed behind him in silence. It was only me and him home. It was only our home. Two years ago he left my mom and then came to get me and packed all my stuff I've been living here ever since. I rather live with my dad then my mom because she is always mean to me. I'm happy that I have my daddy.

I followed him to the kitchen. He made us both a glass of milk.

"Here drink it'll keep your bones strong."

I nodded sharply taking the cup and gulping it all down. I wiped away my milk mustache and jogged to the back yard well the patio. The patio covered half if the back yard. It had the rain cover thingy over any openings in it. To see there were flashlights and candles in the corners of it. I don't know how he got them to stick to the ceiling.

"Stretches Cadet." He ordered standing in front of me.

"Jumping jacks. Let's go." He instructed doing them himself as well.

We did up to twenty jumping jacks.

"Diamond push ups go."

He helped me connect my thumb and index finger into a diamond. Then crossed my legs for me then went in front of me and did the same thing. I lifted and then went down it really hurt.

"Daddy I can't." I whined sitting on my feet.

"Don't say that Mya."

"It's to hard daddy." I whined again

"Mya for me you should never give up you could never fail you will always do your best you should never let anyone get you down or succeed in doubting you because you yourself are a great work of art. When your thinking about giving up just know I believe in you."

"Thanks daddy." I smiled putting my self back in the position for push ups.

Up , Down. I kept telling myself with each push up the pain wasn't so bad after a few of them we ended up doing fifteen. I had to push myself a bit but I guess it was okay.

We stood up and he handed me a knife. My eyes widened at the sight of it. Does he want me to cut him? No I can't. The door bell rang and I took a deep breath. I sat the knife on a nearby table walking through the door leading into the kitchen. Then down the hallway to the front door.

I opened. "Hello? Cadet Mya at your service what can I do for you. " I saluted but then I opened my eyes to see my sister Alisha smiling at me. I hugged her tightly and the lady she was with brought her bags into the door. After hugging me Alisha ran to our father who was walking to us and she jumped on him squeezing him tightly.

"Thank you Eva." I hugged the woman at the door. She was my daddy's friend and actually very nice to me.

"Anything for you Mya." She kissed the top of my head. "I have to go , see you later love."

She closed the door and daddy looked between me and Alisha.

"My two beautiful daughters home with me." He smiled. "Come I have something for you two." He walked up the stairs and Alisha walked to me grabbing my hand and we followed him up the stairs.

"I missed you Mya."

"I missed you too Alisha."

We walked into daddies room and stood beside him as he dug in the drawers. "Close your eyes."

We did as he said and something cold latched around my wrist I wanted to see it so bad. "Okay."

I opened my eyes and looked down at my wrist it was beautiful. It was gold my name in the middle. Around the top words in a different language. I don't know what it says.

"Come on guys who wants ice cream?" He asked with a big smile in his face. Me and Alisha skipped happily behind him as we sat in the back seat of the car. Admiring each others bracelet. Hers looked just like mine.

We went into the ice cream shop and ate ice cream. Then we got back in the car and went home. Alisha's bags were brought into my room. We had a sleep over.

"Cadets we have training in the morning get some sleep." I giggled now I have a partner to train with.

He walked over to us kissing our foreheads then he cracked the door and went into his room.

"Training Mya? " Alisha asked

"It's why I was Cadet Mya. " I giggled. "It's how we spend our weekends with defending ourselves and listening to his stories of the war and then watch a movie and sleep it's fun actually."

"Can't wait." She shrieked.

"GoodNight Girls." Daddy yelled and we giggled.

"Night Daddy" We yelled to him.

It's good to have my sister back. I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

* * *

My eyes flying open. I took a deep breath and leveled my breathing. Turning over to see that Chase is still asleep with his arm securely wrapped around my waist. I untangled my hand from his and slowly moved his arm so I didn't wake him. I got out of the bed and went to my book bag in the closet .

I emptied my bag on the couch rummaging through the letters and books and trinkets and rings that I've gotten over the yearsaazzs. I moved a piece of paper and the bracelet came into my view. I put it into my bra and bagged everything else and put the bag back inside the closet. Seeing my phone flashing on the dresser I picked it up.

It was 5:30 classes don't start for another two hours. It was a missed call. I didn't recognize the number but I called the number back.

"Mya? " I didn't recognize the voice either.

"Who's asking?"

"Right now that doesn't matter. Your mother she's gone insane she's been hurting people and herself."

"What's that got to do with Mya?"

"She's saying it's all Myas fault and that she took her daughter away so now she will die."

I honestly don't care if she dies. I can easily push that to the side of my conscious. She hurt me beyond repair everything was my fault. No I don't care she can die.

"This isn't making any sense." I replied in a calm tone.

"She, she's been.-"

"Mya I'm going to fucking kill you." I hung up and turned my phone off. She didn't sound like a woman she sounded disgusting like she wasn't even her talking. I sighed taking my phone battery and throwing it to a random part of the room and throwing my phone in the closet.

I pulled out a pair of black cargo pants and a white singlet and a pair of Jordan slide-ins putting them on the couch grabbing underclothes and a towel . I walked into the bathroom and turned the light on. Putting the towel on the door and my underclothes on the door knob I stepped into the shower.

I sighed. For some reason I am not scared. I'm not even affected by her threat. Maybe I'm already dead inside. Maybe she can't harm me. That still doesn't subside the change I feel inside of me and I can't believe I don't know what the change can be.

After showering I dried in the bathroom slipping on my under clothes. I looked down at my mysterious tattoo. My name was now in a deep green with golden specks on it. I shrugged it off it was weird it was even there.

I walked into the room and pulled on my pants and shirt with my slide-ins just as the alarm ahead went buzzing. Yay, it's Friday I thought to myself.

"Mya? " I turned around to see Chase with his eyes wide. I frowned my eyes brows at him. What's his problem?

"Mhm." I replied slipping on the bracelet and the necklace I felt a rush through my body. It was like electricity. But it was actually quite soothing.

"Come here." He whispered from the bed. I'm just now realizing the light was off. It's weird because I could see perfectly clear. I shrugged it off and sat beside him.

"You okay?" He asked.

I nodded and kissed his cheek and got up and turned on the light and sat back down.

"Were going to be late for class Chase." I whined as he just stared into my eyes.

"Are your wearing contacts?" He asked and I rolled my eyes. What the hell type of question is that?

"No why?"

"Your eyes Mya." He whispered more to himself than me.

I got up and went into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I didn't see anything different about my eyes. I wiped the remaining fog off the mirror and I gasped. My eyes are an electric blue with golden specks in it. They are beautiful but I'm wondering whether or not I am still dreaming.

I walked out of the bathroom still utterly confused. I grabbed my bag along with my schedule. " I'm leaving now Chase. "

"Alright Mya." He sighed. I walked out the room closing the door behind me. I looked down at my schedule seeing as it was different from last week. I went to the 'Survival Class ' first .

"Mya. " Rigby nodded to me. I waved over my shoulder. I'm still not to sure about myself at the moment. I got a bit dizzy and light headed walking here. Even though I've came to the conclusion that my eye color has changed and the now tattoo on my belly. I still feel like I'm way off about something.

"Mya would you like to instruct the class today?" Rugby asked as I threw my bag against the wall.

I walked to stand beside him. "Why can't you do it?"

"I'm not in the mood and you've been out for two days. "

"So ."

"Well you obviously. -"

"Can we start class already." I annoying high pitched blond girl yelled from the end of the line.

I turned my head in her direction. "Can you shut up." I yelled at her.

"Yup Mya take over the class." With that Rigby left my side and sat at the back of the room. What to do? Hmm. Maybe a few things my dad taught me and Alisha. I smiled to myself as those thoughts came to me from my dream last night. Shit I'm having the dreams again. I sighed turning to everyone.

"Pair up." I yelled.

Santana took my side and I hugged her.

"Why do we have to listen to you?" Paige whined.

"Can you shut the fuck up already your voice is getting on my damn nerves find a damn partner and calm ya tits so I can continue on with what I was doing."

She huffed and stood beside a red head. Once everyone was paired up I instructed them on what they were doing today.

"Okay troops or should I say Cadets with the exception of the little maggot over there." I said pointing to Paige causing everyone to laugh.

"Okay seriously twenty jumping jacks and no slacking or well start over again same for the push ups and no not regular push ups the diamond push ups no you don't have to cross your legs. Then arm and leg stretches and ten sit ups and the things you need your partner for is we will be having a little tournament." A sly smile found it's way towards my lips.

"What's diamond push ups?" The girl paired with Paige asked. I dropped down crossing my legs.

"Your hands in front of you as if your doing regular push ups and you put your thumbs close together and your index finger and push off the floor and back up. Its like regular push ups it just takes more of your arm strength."

"Okay." She nodded.

"Everyone in front of me partners by your side jumping jacks let's go. " 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Ipagpatuloy ang Pagbabasa

Magugustuhan mo rin

302 20 24
When Phoebe is woken up by James, the boy she's been crushing on since she can remember, she's surprised to find him in a panic. His sister Kara is m...
3.7K 152 20
"You have powers." "She isn't even human!" "She has awakened the element, which hasn't been touched since Great War Between Nations!" "She may never...
218 20 17
Welcome to the Unknown Kingdom; the Bewitched Kingdom. A land that doesn't just flourish with magic but ruled with it. Phoenix is seventeen, granted...
3.9K 173 29
A girl named Y/N was living with her family peacefully in the elf village of Azrya woodlands. But one day it got all ruined when a deadly disease spr...