The Lost

By fallingvp_

Losing daddy usually everyone would grief. Only she did and if losing him want bad enough everyday she would... More

Chapter One - Broke
Chapter Two - My New BestFriend
Chapter Three - Claiming.
Chapter Four - Daddys Girl
Chapter Five - Reaquainted
Chapter Six - Diffrenciation
Chapter Seven - Mine
Chapter Eight - Control
Chapter Nine - Apoligize
Chapter Ten - The Mistake
Chapter Eleven - Far Away From Home
Chapter Twelve - Chases P.O.V
Chapter Fourteen - His Little Soldier
ツ♥ ヽ(^。^)ノ ツ♡
Chapter Fifteen - Are You Okay?
Chapter Sixteen - Mine!
Chapter Seventeen - What happened?
Chapter Eighteen - Daydreaming?
Chapter Ninteen - Distractions
Chap. Twenty - Talking To The Moon
Chapt. TwentyOne - Retched Nightmares
Chap. Twenty Two. - Can't Be..
Chap. Twenty Three - This Is Who I Am
Chap. TwentyFour- Finding My Self
Chap. Twenty Five - Wake Up Call
Chap. Twenty-Six - Happy Birthday
Chapter Twenty Seven- Trip Down Memory Lane
Chap. Twenty Eight- A Little Help Wont Hurt
Chap. Twenty Nine - Vendetta
Chap. Thirty - Santanas POV
Chap. ThirtyOne - Happiness

Chapter Thirteen - Trip To Reality

210 8 0
By fallingvp_

~~ Previous Chapter Eleven Continue Myas P.O.V ~~

When his hand cased in mine. I knew exactly who it was. I could only wonder how. I smiled feeling safe and reassured. Until he spoke my smile dropped and I stiffened. He wasn't who I thought he was but it sure as hell felt like it and that slightly scared me.

"Are you okay?" He whispered.

I nodded. "Yes. Kendall."

He pulled me closer kissing my chhek it was to close to my neck. I stiffened remembering my encounter with Trevor. I pulled myself away gasping for air as I remembered how he held me. How he kissed me and sucked on my neck. I remember not being able to pull away to even get out of his grasp.

"Mya." He whispered into my ear. I shuttered stepping out of his grasp only to be pulled back against his chest. "Don't walk away from me beautiful." He whispered.

I sighed shaking my head. "It's about to rain we have to go now."

I got out of his grasp and climbed the tree. I looked over at Santana she gave me a reassuring nod and I smiled. Kendall climbed back on his tree I didn't even spare him a glance. I hopped and swung tree from tree glancing back occasionally to make sure they were behind me. When I was at the edge of the woods I climbed down the tree.

Santana was behind me and I handed her , her knife. She grabbed my hand and we interlocked fingers. I looked down at my hand then at hers.

"We cannot stop until we get through the door okay. No matter what you see what you hear. Nothing but my voice is real okay. Trust me I have fell for the trap and I lost a year of my life reliving my past here. Trust me it isn't worth it. Don't let go of my hand either okay."

I nodded and locked my fingers through hers and gave her a reassuring squeeze. "Ready Sam."

"Yes, But are you." She nodded

"What about me?"

"You weren't in the same room as us if you hold our hand you will let something from here out and we can't let that happened these memories and thoughts are all evil."

"Okay Ill go in after you." He nodded as he stood behind us

I slipped my other hand into my pocket and gave Sam's hand a reassuring squeeze as we walked onto the roads path way. It would either crack or shake as we walked on through the path. I've seen my dad so much I couldn't control my tears. As I seen the memory of him driving off when I was six and I seen the pain in my face as he disappeared.

Me and Santana began to jog as she began to see paining memories on her side as well. We are trying our best to control ourselves. It is getting to hard. I've never been in so much pain ever in my life.

Our jog turned into a run as we neared the door.

"Mya." I heard my name.

"I love you Mya. I will always love you Mya. I will always protect you. I will always be there for you. " I looked back to see my father with his arms open wide waiting for me to run into his arms . I turned and clutched Santanas hand fearing if I let go I would make a mistake.

"I'm sorry daddy" I whispered as I opened the door and ran inside pulling Santana with me and slamming it shut behind us as I heard him scream my name in anger then banging on the door.

We walked into a very dark room and there were three doors up ahead. I frowned at that.

"Mya don't worry your door has your name on it. Hurry up and get to it before this door is opened again. Our doors should be beside each other. "

I nodded. With our hands clutched we looked and read different labels on every door as the one we entered continued to rattle. I found the one with my name on it and she stood beside me at the one with her name. "Go!" She yelled and we threw the doors open and walked in.

* * *

I took in a deep intake of a breath as my back leaned against the head board inside me and Chases dorm room. Everyone was asleep I smiled at how many people were in here. I frowned at the sight of Santana still in the trance like state until she did a deep intake to and she looked at me and wrapped me in a hug. The light was off unfortunately but we sat there holding each other.

Troy who was apparently at our feet jumped on the both of us hugging us tightly. Our sobbing and groaning woke everyone because we were being hugged tightly and squeezed by everyone. I never felt so loved in my life. When they broke from the hug they found a spot on the bed and we were being asked millions of questions at once.

"One at a time." Santana demanded.

"What was it like?" Crystal asked

Me and Santana exchanged glances. She waved for me to speak on it.

"Scary, heart breaking and nerve rattling. We had to use a gun and knives and actually kill people then when we went through the doors we met the person who we cared so much about and they begged us to stay. When we left they began banging on the door and it was harder and harder to get out of there until we opened the door that led us back to our right state of mind."

"Mya you killed someone? " Alisha gasped.

I nodded "Sadly yeah. Two with knives and Two with a gun Santana shot the other two."

"Where's the knife and gun?" Mason asked bouncing up and down.

"I dunno." I shrugged then looked at Santana she shrugged to.

"Are you two okay emotionally?" Troy asked us for the first time being serious.

We nodded. "Yeah I think we threw up all our emotions." Santana snickered and no one got the joke causing me and her to laugh.

"How long has it been?" I asked once I calmed myself.

"Two days." Travis replied.

"How long was it there?" Crystal asked.

"It was barely even a whole twelve hours. Anyways I need a shower come back tomorrow we can have a sleep over or something. " I waved them off.

"Yeah we missed you to Mya." Alisha scoffed as she rolled off the bed to embrace me in a hug then leave.

"Wait how'd you two know what to do?" Troy asked.

"Killer instinct." I said smiling.

"Its happened to me before." Santana mumbled

After Alisha slowly everyone came hugging me then left. I hugged Santana really tight.

"Thank you if you wouldn't have came I don't think I would have been able to get out of there. Even though I've known you for such a short time I've learned to trust you. Your break down will be between me and you okay. Plus I want to talk about that." I whispered

She gave me a squeeze. "Yeah and you being perfectly calm in a situation like that I want to talk to you too okay and you've gained my trust but honestly we need to shower and sleep those thoughts away." She let go and then left. Everyone was gone after her.

I turned the light on and pulled out a pink tank top, under clothes and a pair of sponge bob boxers and a towel. I walked into the bathroom and washed my body and my hair. This shower feels like the best thing that's ever happened to me. After brushing my teeth and cleansing every inch of my body I let the water run on me.

What time of day is it now? Actually where is Chase? He is the only one I hoped to see when I got out of there. I frowned against the water beating against my face as I looked up into it.

He will come. I took a deep breath calming my nerves before I turned off the shower.

I got out and dried my body throwing my clothes in the bin behind the door wrapping my hair up into the towel. Then I slipped on the clothes I brought with me to the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and smiled. But something was different about me I could feel it.

I walked into the room turning off the bathroom light and closing the door as I left. I walked over to the full length mirror. I looked over my legs , arms , face and I even let my hair down.  It fell over my shoulders and down my back in waves. I pulled up my shirt and gasped.

I beautiful stars and astrids shaping a heart around a butter-fly that sat on my right hip. It was blue and and pink and black the astrids and stars were a golden color. In a gray the shade of my eyes laid my name and beside it a word in Spanish I'm not to fond of.

I ran my fingers over it and looked at my fingers. This couldn't be real. Could it? I pulled my shirt down slowly maybe I was hallucinating. Even though I found the engravement I guess on my skin I still can't shake the feeling that something else about me has changed.

I yawned as I made my way to the bed. Crawling in and getting under the covers I smiled. I love the warmth of the blanket. The door creaked open and I looked up to see Chase standing there holding the door knob.

"Chase." I shrieked jumping into his arms. He wasn't paying attention and he stumbled back slightly but regaining his balance as he caught me. My legs wrapped around his torso and my arms around his neck as I squeezed him.

"Mya? " He whispered into my neck.

"Chase " I replied as he hugged me tighter and he walked into the room. Closing and locking the door behind him.

"Mya I missed you."

"Chase I missed you to." I said as a stray tear fell from my eye. He wiped it with his thumb and smiled. Kissing me softly he laid me down on the bed without breaking the kiss. He laid on top of me putting all of his weight in his elbows. He licked at my bottom lip for and entrance and when I didn't allow it right away he bit down on my lip making me gasp he took this as an advantage.

As our lips moved in sync he flipped us and moved more onto the center of the bed and held my waist on his lap. My legs on either side of him. Still not breaking the kiss his hands held my waist as my hands went into his hair.

He pulled away to trail kisses along my jawline. He turned flipped us so that he was now on top of me kissing my neck and sucking on it. As I began to moan and my fingers untangled themselves from his hair as they fell to my sides.

He took one of my hands into his and interlocked our fingers while he continued trailing kisses around my neck and jawline. While his other hand held me in place as he found my soft spot on my neck. He kissed it lightly and I shuddered under him. He nibbled and sucked on it causing me to moan.

"Mya?" He whispered into my neck as he licked the hickey he just gave me.

"Yes." I whispered back.

"Will you be my girlfriend? "

I smiled. We haven't made it official. But we clearly show our affection for each other. "Yes." I replied and he stared into my eyes for reassurance and then kissed me affectionately.

He got out of the bed breaking the kiss and I turned on my side as he took of his jacket and sneakers and pants and shirt leaving his boxers. Then he pulled on some sweatpants and he climbed in beside me wrapping his arm around my waist and pulling me into his chest.

"GoodNight Baby."

I got butterflies as he said that to me and I smiled to myself for once in my life I was happy.

"Good Night. " I replied as he lightly kissed my temple. I closed my eyes as my body relaxed. I put my arm over Chase's and laced my fingers into his. As my thoughts formed into a dream and my dream played as if it were a movie just before my eyes. 

☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆彡☆ミ ☆ミ ☆彡

VOTE. COMMENT. FAN ♥♡♥

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.5K 782 30
What happens when your worst nightmare becomes a reality? What happens when fairy tales come true? And not just the good ones. Arielle has grown up h...
201K 5.9K 45
Wynter is an 18 year old girl born from a powerful family where her parents are the famous King and Queen of all wolves. Her mother being a Fae and a...
6.2M 402K 66
When a wounded dragon falls from the sky, Claire Evans runs into a cornfield to rescue it. This isn't just any dragon, he's a shifter, one of six roy...
298 20 24
When Phoebe is woken up by James, the boy she's been crushing on since she can remember, she's surprised to find him in a panic. His sister Kara is m...