๐‘ฌ๐’•๐’†๐’“๐’๐’‚๐’ || ๐‘ฒ๐‘ป๐‘ฏ ๐‘ญ๐‘ญ

By _Erika_Kim_

"I no longer intend to continue to stay with you. Simply sign the divorce documents and disappear." As he spo... More

Prologue
Chapter - 1
Chapter - 2
Chapter - 3
Chapter - 4
Chapter - 5
Chapter - 6
Chapter - 7
Chapter - 8
Chapter - 9
Chapter - 10
Chapter - 11
Chapter - 12
Chapter - 13
Chapter - 14
Chapter - 15
Chapter - 16
Chapter - 17
Chapter - 18
Chapter - 19
Chapter - 20
Chapter - 21
Chapter - 22
Chapter - 23
Chapter - 24
Chapter - 25
Chapter - 26
Chapter - 27
Chapter - 28
Chapter - 29
ANNOUNCEMENT
Chapter - 30
Chapter- 31
Chapter - 32
Chapter - 33
Chapter - 34
Chapter - 35
Chapter - 35 (2)
Chapter - 36
Chapter - 37
Chapter - 38
Chapter - 39
Chapter - 39 (2)
Chapter - 40
Chapter - 41
Chapter - 42
Chapter - 42 (2)
Chapter - 43
The Diary - 44
The Diary (2) - 45
Chapter - 46
Chapter - 47
Chapter - 48
Letter to You - 49
Letter to you (2) - 50
Chapter - 51
Chapter - 52
Chapter - 53
Chapter - 54
Chapter - 55
Chapter - 56
Chapter - 57
Chapter - 58
Chapter - 59
Epilogue - 60
Bye Author

Chapter - 40 (2)

10.8K 635 323
By _Erika_Kim_

Maybe the wrong person took the right piece of me

And the right person took the wrong.

Your POV:

My kind went blank. I was feeling dizzy and shock at the same time witnessing the scene in front of me. What just happened? How did it end up like Taehyung's back facing me and Ryuu on the floor and his hands on his cheek?

A moment ago Ryuu was kissing Me and the next moment his lying on the floor. Idk what happened but I do remember taehyung growling my name from the door and walked fast towards us as he separated us and eventually threw two punches on Ryuu's face.

"How.dare.you?" I heard taehyung saying while gritting on his teeth. My hands were on my mouth as I was shocked to see all this. But I wasn't able to stand still so I lean on the railings.

"HOW DARE YOU TOUCH HER? WHO GAVE YOU THE PERMISSION TO DO THAT WITH YOUR DIRTY MOUTH?"

I looked at taehyung. He was fuming in rage. I'm scared, my body is shaking. This is the same taehyung from 7 years ago, but the worse level. I'm scared I don't want to be here anymore. Everything was totally fine then what is happening in here. How did everything end up like this?

Suddenly Ryuu laughed. "How dare I?" He looks sharply back at taehyung. "Who the fuck are you to ask me that huh? You are nothing to her anymore...so I have got the right to do as I wish. I have been staying with her, taking care of her when you were sucking your company building and all your fame." I was standing there blankly. If I didn't felt so dizzy I would have helped Ryuu and walk out of this place.

Taehyung looked even angrier. He looked like he'll murder Ryuu tonight. He will Bury Ryuu alive here. I screamed with my little energy, "Taehyung....taehyung please go away....this is my and Ryuu's matter. So please just ge--" but he cut my words by scream out loud suddenly.

"YOU BLOODY BASTARD. FUCKING SON OF A JERK." Saying that taehyung grabs Ryuu by his collar and throws more punch on him. "I'M HER FUCKING HUSBAND, I AM HER CHILD'S FUCKING FATHER, SHE'S FUCKING MINE AND SHE ONLY BELONGS TO ME. YOU SON OF A DIRTY DUCHBAG DARE TOUCH WHAT'S MINE."

"TAEHYUNG STOP IT." I screamed finally. But he won't. I'm scared, I've never seen him this angry before. He looks so scary and murderous. "TAE...TAEHYUNG PLEASE ST--"

"YUA???" I heard a familiar voice. It was Jimin. Thank goodness he's on time. "J-Jimin please stop him. He will kill him here..." I told him. Jimin was fast and he caught taehyung but taehyung won't stop.

I don't understand what is wrong with him. Why is he acting like this? He shouldn't be acting like this for such a small matter.

Then Jungkook and others came along with Kento. They all stopped taehyung from killing Ryuu. Ryuu was still able to stand up. But he looked badly injured.

"I.WILL.KILL.YOU." Taehyung said when he was being held by his friends. Kento walked towards Ryuu and helped him. I took the support of the railings and was walking towards Ryuu worried.

"R-Ryuu are you ok-" but I was deliberately stopped by a sudden swing. Taehyung grabbed my hands and swings me back to him.

His eyes were red. His face was red and was puffed. He was breathing heavily. He looked scary. My legs are shaking just by looking at him.

"You are coming with me. Right NOW!!!"

Saying that he started to pull me with him. But was coming to a halt by Jimin and Kento.

"Where the fuck are you going taking her with you?" Jimin asked. "Let go of her hands," Kento said. By then I was trying to get rid of him.

Suddenly taehyung turned around and puts his arms around and carried me on his shoulder. I was caught off guard. "I'm taking my wife...sorry my children's mother back to our old house to have a little chat. Don't worry I won't harm her...even I'll drop her to the hotel tomorrow early morning."

Saying that he turned his head to the side and looks at his secretary, "take care of them and my twins."

Saying that he pushed everyone and walk out from the hall towards the parking lot. Thank goodness there are no reporters or else but the media is going to break anyway for what just happened now. I struggled so much to get rid of him but he's too strong plus I'm really weak and so tipsy.

Taehyung puts me inside his car passenger seat. I saw Kento and Jimin running towards us. But it's too late, taehyung was already in the car and started the engine. Before Kento can even touch the car taehyung started to move it.

"Taehyung stop the car. TAEHYUNG STOP THE FUCKING CAR." I screamed as much as I can. But it was no use. He won't listen to me, instead, he will raise the speed.

I'm scared, I'm so scared. I don't want to be with this taehyung. I don't want to face this taehyung. He looks scary, I hate this form. I hate him.

I burst out crying. "Tae...Taehyung please I'm...I'm begging you...please stop all this...please let...let me goo...."

But he won't. I cover my face with my hands and started to cry like a mess. Suddenly I heard him chuckling. "Sure I will let you do everything you want."

I grabbed his phone and typed someone's number. He put the call on speakers. "Hello, young master." I know this voice.

"Albert....all of you leave the mansion right now. Go home and rest well. Keep the main door open so that I can enter. And come back tomorrow morning on time, just you and Mrs. Ann. That's it." Saying that he cut the call and speeds up.

"What are you planning on doing huh? Didn't I tell you to let me go? When will you just accept this shit huh? You blood bastard you cheater...I fucking hate you. I HATE YOU." His jaw clenched and he moves the car just as he wants.

We reach his mansion where I used to live 7 years ago. As he said Albert did as he said. Taehyung parks the car in front of his mansion and rapidly steps out from the car. He opens the passenger door and grabs me harshly and pulls me inside with him.

Once we enter he looked at the door and pulls me towards the leaving room. I struggled to get away from myself, I'm already feeling annoyed, weak, and dizzy and now he's hurting my hands. I finally succeed in yanking his hands off me.

"I SAID, stop it."

He paused. I breathe heavily and stare at his back. "What do you want now huh?" I asked breaking the ice.

He stays silent. "Why did you beat Ryuu? What did he do to you huh? Have you gone mad or what-" Suddenly he spins around and walks toward me fast? He cupped my cheeks and pulled my face towards him. He tilted his head and mine as he smacked his lips against mine kissing Me hungrily.

I couldn't proceed with what happened. Why is everyone giving me so much shock tonight? Am I a surprise tool or what?

He kept kissing Me and here I was out of breath. I keep on struggling to push him away from me but I can't. I'm stumbling a lot too.

After few seconds he parts away from me and started to breathe heavily. "This is what makes me calm now." He said breathlessly. "Huh?"

He let go of my head and smirks. "Another man kissed your lips where mine belongs. So I just marked it again."

What?

Has he gone crazy? What does he mean by that? This is making me angry.

"What did you mean by all those words back at the balcony to Ryuu? Even now what do you mean?"

"That I Love You."

My eyebrows twitched. I blinked twice, no! IDK how many times I blinked but I just couldn't believe my own ears.

He what?

I started to laugh like a madwoman. I think the alcohol was so strong for me and the more I stay awake the more it makes me feel hot and in need of something. It's also making me feel this instant headache which is making me even angrier.

I point my index finger at him. "You...are in love with me?? You??" I laughed. I sit on the couch near me because I can't stand still anymore.

"Ah!! Taehyung...do you even know what are you saying?" Tears were streaming down from my eyes.

"Love is a pure word taehyung and it doesn't suit your mouth." I was looking around when I spotted my favorite flowers on some of the flower vases.

Peony, my favorite flower. The reason why I love it is that it represents prosperity, good fortune, a happy marriage, riches, honor, and compassion, including romance. After learning about its meaning I loved it even more.

But unfortunately, my marriage wasn't that so-called happy marriage. Nor did I ever had a good fortune, like right now. And romance? This is making me laugh.

I laughed again. Why am I laughing so much tonight? I look at this house closely. Nothing changed, everything is the same just like 7 years ago. Just they only add those flowers vases.

"This house....it has a lot of bad memories of mine. It saw how my husband treated me, how I waited for him to come home in a good mood so that I can try to get close to him. It saw how I've been breaking myself day by day. It saw my husband bashing me and insulting me every time he saw me. This house saw how my marriage broke. This house is also the witness of that night when my husband fu*ked me right after forcing me to sing the divorce papers....and how he shamelessly said and thought of another woman while fu*king me. This household all my bad memories."

Taehyung was standing there watching me. I recall all those days. This didn't make me angry instead I burst out crying really hard after recalling that night and the day I gave birth to my twins.

"What was my fault taehyung? Why did you have to be so cruel to me? I tried so hard to be on your good points but you always looked at me as if you are looking at an animal." I sniff and stand up. I stumbled and was about to fall but taehyung was fast so he immediately holds me in his arms.

I'm feeling so uneasy and dizzy. I don't even know what I'm saying or what I'm going to do now. But right now I feel like I should just let it all go, I can't keep up with it anymore.

I push him lightly but my body was imbalanced. "Y/n?" I stop him. "Don't...don't even think of coming near me." I said.

"Today I will say and you will be listening to me. Today I will look down on you and you will suffer." I can't keep my eyes open for a long time. I just want to sleep but I also don't want to lose this opportunity of telling him everything and leave him forever with the same pain I felt.

I laughed looking at him. "Do you know how lucky you are to have a nice childhood? My mother died because she lost a lot of blood while giving birth to me, she was also suffering from an illness and she had a weak body. My father was really excited to have me and that is why my mother risked her life. But when my father learned everything he said he didn't want anyone but her. People were already familiar with my mother's kind behavior so they all think I'm a curse because right after my marriage my father lost his job, he started to drink and all. Even though it was like that he never looked at me the way others looked. But I had no friends, even after marrying you nobody wanted me. But your family and friends accepted me apart from you." I point at him.

He was looking at me emotionless as if he is lost. But I don't care. I'll pour all my miserable feelings to him and make him suffer as I did.

"My dream came true when I heard I was going to be your bride, why? Because I've been in love with you when I was 12 years old. Yes, Taehyung I fell in love with you and prayed for your well-being before your Heejin. But you were so ruthless to realize that."

I see an unknown emotion in his eyes. He was about to walk toward me and say something but I interrupted him.

"The day I knew I was pregnant with your child trust me I wanted to scream and kill the baby inside me. They'll remind me of you, they are your ugly parts. I didn't want them."

Hearing this taehyung flinched and looks at me in shock. "Y/n how could you say that? They are your child too."

I laughed hearing this. "But they were made by someone else name on your thoughts. So it would have been your and her child but I was the one to carry it. No?" Taehyung was looking at me in disbelief.

Maybe he can clearly see the hate in my eyes. "But I wasn't as ruthless as you. When I hold them I felt like I got another reason to live....they are my only happiness and after my family like others they won't judge me. My pregnancy life wasn't that good. I had to face a lot because I had a weak body, Ryuu was there for me."

His jaw clenched. "Yes, he took all the worries and stress away from me. Kento and aunt made sure I'm taking good care of myself. They all helped me growing my child's life perfectly. So you only have the right to claim them as their father but nothing else."

He clenched his fist tightly and stares at me without any words. As if he has a lot to say. But he is unable to say.

What are you even going to say?

✿●●●●●●●●●●●●●✿

Fast update. I'm preparing another chapter and I'll be updating it in a few hours now. Idk maybe I'll be late next week so triple update today. Hope you guys are enjoying it.

Make sure to VOTEEEEEEEE and comment. Thanks.

To Be Continued

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1M 47.3K 60
(21+ ONLY) "I WAS SOLD" Three little words that stole my life.... The guard pushed her to the front, "bow to your new master" "NO!" She glared. "If s...
730K 30.7K 61
Your marriage was failing but you weren't at fault and you weren't blind to the signs of faded love. When you found him cheating, you didn't give a s...
60K 2.2K 19
He throws those papers at me. "Sign it," he commanded. "What does it say?" I asked him. "It says we will marry. show love in front of everyone and a...
1.3M 62.1K 39
My heart ached when I saw him with the princess. She was his fiancรฉe. The pain was unbearable. I knew all too well that I would never be in her posit...