Loki And The Thief

By Sigynista

[EXPLICIT] You never expected to be thrown from your home earth, to Asgard. Not only do you fight for surviva... More

Be careful what you wish for...
Stolen Comforts
Walking On Broken Glass
An Apple A Day...
If The Ring Fits...
Next to Godliness.
A Room With A View
Eager to Please...
A Little Night Music
A Mortals Place
Lethe's Bramble Pt 1
Lethe's Bramble Pt2
Freydis
God Stock
Hiraeth
Becoming
Essence
Creature
Vibranium
The Deal
Bad Girl
Learning
Ronan
The Chase
Heat
Fever Struck
The Unwelcome Guest
Matters Of The Heart...
Mother
Gods and Monsters
The Freeze
Morning Delights
Deals Made
Beyonder
What is lost
Apoligies
The Ebony Blade
Split Apart
Journey Pains
Shrouded in Darkness
Break Out pt 1
Break Out Pt 2
Restless
True Self
True Self Pt2
Nanny
The Wager
Springs and Waterfalls
Pied Piper
Happy Ever After?
The Next Part Is Out!!

Overtures

952 46 7
By Sigynista

Loki backed Y/N up towards the banking and began to thrust more wildly. He held her with one arm around her waist and one on the back of her neck as he slid effortlessly back and forth.

'Tell me pet, do you really want to go.'

'Loki I can't... I don't...'

Suddenly he withdrew from her, and she sighed in protest but he ignored this and proceeded to pick her up in his arms. He carried her to the waterfall, the water thundered violently against the rocks and he ducked under to the caves at the back of the waterfall. The water was warmest here and the feeling of the heat made her body sing with comfort. 'I want to see you...' she whispered.

'I am here-'

'No, the real you. every bit of you.' She said quietly, and he knew she was referring to his Frost Giant self. He smiled and kissed her as his skin changed colour and his markings became prevalent. He sat upon a rock and lifted her up to straddle him. He adjusted himself and positioned his cock to her entrance where she yearned to be filled by him again.

'Ride me.' he growled, so fiercely that Y/N Shivered as she lowered herself onto him and began to move, his cock deliciously filling her as she felt every nerve come alive within her.

His mouth came down on her breasts as he kissed her gently, cupping them just so and massaging them lovingly. His thumbs gently traced over her nipples, and she let out a slight moan, enjoying the attentions he was giving her.

'You want to come, don't you my pet?' he thrust hard and then took one hand down to her sex and began rubbing her clit ever so gently. She bit her lip and nodded. 'ANSWER ME!' he shouted, which made her jump, 'Yes, please... Loki!' Her eyes had turned silvery, and the air above her sparked with electricity, her whole chemistry changing, growing more celestial and putting aside her human half to give way to her powers.

'No pet, don't come yet. I will decide when you are to come. You have been a very. Bad. Girl. I don't think you deserve it.'

'Loki, what the hell!' she moaned 'Please, let me-'

'Only if you promise to be a good girl from now on,' She bit her lip and continued to grind her hips into him, 'You will promise from now on to speak nothing more of leaving me, of leaving Asgard. You will stay with me, be my queen.'

'I promise Loki, I will do whatever you want, please just-'

'Do not address me as such, only address me as 'My King' from now on.' She rolled her head back in ecstasy, Damn why does that sound so hot and so wrong at the same time? She thought as she writhed on top of him. She looked down to him and met his gaze, eyes lidded. 'My King.' she murmured. This please him greatly, as he gave a slight snarl and grasped onto her hips and began fucking her hard and fast.

'In that case, let us come undone, cry out our pleasure - together.'

This put her over the edge as she continued to bounce upon him, she felt him twitching inside of her, his climax washing over him and she came loudly with a scream. and he held onto her as he filled her with his seed. 'Take every last bit of me my Queen.' he whispered raggedly as he came, ropes of his heat filling her, hitting her cervix. She remained sat astride him as he held her close, catching his breath, and she basked in the warmth of his love and his cool skin which relieved her in this humid waterfall.

'Be mine.' he smiled.

'I am yours.'

'No, I- Be MINE. My queen. Marry me.'

Y/N sat back and looked him in the eyes. She couldn't comprehend what he was asking her. Did he really want to marry her? Was this for real? And what ramifications would they face as God and Mortal? 'You want me... to be your wife?'

He held her close and spoke quietly, 'The past few days that you were gone, were absolute torture. I felt your pain as you were ripped away from me, your ties were cut from  Asgard. I was going to ask you when you were taken. That was why I had wanted to talk to you about before you were taken from me.'

'You were?' she asked uncertain. She looked at his as though he had gone mad, and worried he actually had. These past few days were beginning to take its toll, afterall it would with anybody.

'Y/N, There have been many things that I have been unsure about in my life. you have not been one of them. You are as essential to me as the air that I breathe. I do not know love, or profess to really know anything about it truly. But what I do know is that you are what I wish for every day. you challenge me, irritate me, make me jealous of you. You cannot truly be jealous of someone and not hold something in your heart for them. You see past any lies, and I find myself unable to lie to you. I love you.'

Y/N Smiled and kissed him passionately, 'Yes. I will. I will Marry you!' she laughed and kissed him again and he did the same. Her heart was full and for a moment she forgot about the curse Thanos had inflicted upon her. 'I will marry you, Loki of Asgard. I will be your wife.'

______________________________________

Loki and Y/N were dried and dressed, and they walked hand in hand and chased each other through the forest, kissing and teasing one another in a sweet game of tig. They carried firewood back through for the fire Nitid would cast, and talked about their wedding plans.

'I'm telling you, I want a white wedding Loki, and I want Nitid or Mary Warren to give me away.'

'These Midgardian traditions are so mundane. Why can we not just have you bound to me in a handfasting. it is quick, easy and we can get right to the wedding night.'

Y/N laughed and slapped his chest lightly, 'And we cannot see each other the day before the wedding, it's bad luck.' 

Loki groaned with annoyance, these rules did not sit with him but Y/N did not care. She laughed at his obvious boredom with Midgardian rules and this one was just the cherry on top.

'I do hope our children are not as stubborn as you.' he quipped and this made Y/N pause. Loki wanted children, young princes or princesses of Asgard who would go on to rule one day. Her heart pained all over again, as this was now something stolen from her that she could never give him.

'Loki, about that-' She began to confess, but before the words came out someone stumbled through the leaves and shoots of the forest floor. It was Gamora. 

'You!' Y/N Shouted 'What the hell are you doing here?'

Loki ran forward and knocked her to the ground, holding his daggers to her throat. 'You are foolish to think I would not end your miserable existence.' He raged ready and poised to kill, but Y/N grabbed onto him holding him back.

'Stop Loki, she helped me escape.' 

'That is right, and I came here to warn you-' Gamora struggled against Loki's grip and he held fast as he demanded to know what she was doing there.

'Thanos, he knows where you are and has sent his people to fetch you back. And he knows your mother is here too.'

Y/N began to run back to the camp, with Loki and Gamora in tow, desperate to find the rest of the group and stop any bloodshed. As she ran, she thought about Nitid, and her cruel unfeeling words she had spoken to her of late. She picked up the pace, Loki was shouting frantically behind her trying to stop her from getting into danger, but it was no use. She just had to make it across.

The yells of Thor, Nitid and Brokkr as they fought No, no, no! she thought as she ran forward, Not them. Please don't let them! She made her way back to the camp and saw Kree, Y/N Let the energy run through her hands as she began releasing light through her finger flinging Kree soldiers without breaking a sweat. 

Unknown to her, one kree soldier was hiding, poised with his weapon, aiming it squarely at Y/N. Nitid turned to see what was happening, she ran to Y/N screaming. 'Y/N Look out!' She reached Y/N Just in time and pushed her out of the way of the firing weapon. Y/N Looked up to her mother who smiled at her, then looked down to realise she was bleeding. Y/N cast her hands at the assailant knocking him against the tree, ran to Nitid and held her as she fell.

'Nitid, no. Please you're going to be okay!' She cried as she held her.

'It's no good, that weapon was made especially to kill anyone with Celestial blood. They must have been ready for Nitid.' Brokkr explained.

'No, she can't die!' Y/N Cried. all gathered round her, they could not undo what was done. What was yet another happy day became filled with sorrow in an instant.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.7K 552 13
You are an Agent of SHIELD who was given a special mission. You were in charge of watching the God of Mischief himself. But, things get tricky when e...
4.1K 80 6
*NO LONGER UPDATING* WARNING: 18+ SMUT/LOVESTORY Loki Laufeyson x Reader (Y/N) After noticing a rather attractive woman in the lift up to stark's pen...
533K 15.5K 39
Loving you isn't easy, but if love was easy then it wouldn't be worth fighting for
22.4K 902 32
Your name is Nova Hemming and you've been a Stark Industries legal advisor since Tony Stark became Iron Man. You are in the heart of New York City w...