The Freedom I Wanted {Dream S...

By The_Smiling_Paradox

Tommyinnit, a boy who lived in Dream Smp. He had been exiled by his best friend Tubbo. He lived in exile with... More

I. Phoenix Drop
II. A New Family
III. A House
IV. The Party
V. Guard Training
VI. The Shadows
VII. Twilight Forest
VIII. Strangers
IX. At Our Gates
X. An Accident With Malachi
XI. Phoenix Alliance
XII. The War
XIII. Dream Smp
XIV. The Afterlife And A Visitor From Home
XV. Brother
XVI. Back Home
XVII. The World Outside Phoenix Drop
XVIII. Family
XIX. A Night Talk
XX. Cats? In Scaleswind
XXI. The Wind at Sea
XXII. The Other Side Of The Story
XXIII. Ranboo's Worry
XXIV. New Enemies And Friends
XXVI. The Lost Family And A Request
XXVII. Ranboo's Research Begins
XXVIII. A Wedding
{Act 2}
I. Meeting The Family
II. Looking For An Old Friend
III. The Travel Begins
IV. The Darkness Will Make Us Run Out Of Time
V. The Unspoken Truth
VI. The Female Astronaut
VII. Building Begins
VIII. The Choice
IX. The Pain Hits Like A Train
X. His Sacrifice
XI. He Has Done WHAT?!
XII. One Is Never Enough
XIII. Clementine & Shroud
XIV. Tubbo's Discovery
XV. Oh Fuck-
XVI. The Watchers Ruin Lives
XVII. Nighttime Visitors
XVIII. Promises
XIX. The Odison Family & Henry
XX. Mysteries
XXI. Stories
XXII. The Dreams Will Turn To Nightmares
XXIII. One More Night
XXIV. To Hermitcraft
XXV. Worry
XXVI. The Ghost Stroking His Hair
XXVII. November 16th
XXVIII. In O'Khasis
XXIX. End Of The Travel In O'Khasis
XXX. Looking For A Wolf
XXXI. The Wolf
XXXII. More Tragedy
XXXIII. The Nether
XXXIV. Plans And Past
Author's Note
Rewrite Out Now

XXV. Clementine And Missing Brothers

1.2K 50 10
By The_Smiling_Paradox

     Tommy was nervously playing with his thumbs. He was sitting on his bed with Clementine-moth on his nightstand.

Aphmau had just gone after Levin, Malachi and Zoey, who had left to Bright Port days ago and hadn't returned. Tommy was getting really worried that something had happened to his brothers.

"Dada?" Clementine whined and jumped to his arms after quickly transforming to her human form.

"It's alright honey," Tommy whispered, running his hand through his daughters hair.

He had decided to call her 'honey' since she reminded him of Tubbo. But of course he didn't love her only for that, of course not! Clementine was the perfect daughter for him and he wouldn't give her away for any price.

"I'm just a bit worried 'bout my brotherd y'know," He hummed quietly and wrapped his arms tightly, but carefully around the girl.

Clementine hugged him tighter and buried her face on his chest. She didn't speak much, but she understood a lot. She really wanted to tell her dad that she cared about him and was worried about her uncles too.

"Be careful with your wing my love!" Tommy reminded her. He was worried that she was going to accidentally break her beautiful little wings.

Clementine raised her face from his chest and smiled brightly. She knew that she had to be careful with her wings.

"Aren't you tired yet? It's getting late," Tommy pointed out.

Clementine just stared at him and tried to hide the yawn that escaped her soft little lips.

"Looks like you are," Tommy chuckled. He carefully lifted the girl up and stood up before placing her on his bed.

He pulled the blanket to cover her and placed a kiss on her forehead.

He watched the girl fall asleep before quietly heading outside the house.

"Tommy~kun!" He heard Kawaii~chan exclaim.

"Oh, hey Kawaii~chan!" Tommy greeted her.

"Kawaii~chan didn't get a change to thank Tommy~kun yet for protecting Nekoette~tan and Dmitri~kun! But Kawaii~chan is really thankful for what Tommy~kun did!" Kawaii~chan exclaimed. She grabbed Tommy's hands and thanked him with a huge smile on her face.

"Of course! It's my job as a guard to protect the weaker and everyone in need of help!" Tommy smiled.

"Oh, and Kawaii~chan was really shocked to hear that Levin~kun and Malachi~kun disappeared! She really hopes that Aphmau~senpai finds them!" Kawaii~chan continued sadly.

"I'm so worried 'bout them, but I trust mum. I keep telling myself that she'll bring them back safely. She's their mother after all, she would never abandon them," Tommy spoke. He really trusted the woman, who had saved him all those years ago and accepted him without judging.

"Tommy~kun is right. Aphmau~senpai wouldn't let anything happen to her boys," Kawaii~chan smiled. "Kawaii~chan is sorry, but Nekoette~tan needs to get some food," She apologized.

"Of course! I'm not gonna keep you any longer!" Tommy smiled and waved to the pinkette, who disappeared back to her house after smilingly saying byes to him.

     The blonde made his way to the guard tower to go see Laurance. He wanted to see his mentor and maybe learn a few new tricks.

"Tommy, didn't expect to see you here this late," Katelyn was coming down the stairs that led to the guard tower.

"I came to see Laurance. Is he there?" Tommy tilted his head.

Katelyn shook her head, "I'm not exactly sure where he is," She answered. "What do you need him for?" She inquired.

"I just wanted to see if he had any cool tricks he could teach me," Tommy admitted.

"Oh, would you like to learn something from me? I'll have to say that I'm a pretty good fighter," Katelyn smirked. She had been part of the Jury of Nine after all.

"Would you really do that?" Tommy inquired carefully. He tried to keep calm, but he was actually really excited.

"Yeah, sure," Katelyn smiled. She had seen the boy's potential and knew that he wasn't just joking around.

"When?" Tommy asked. His eyes were sparking with excitement, which Katelyn found a bit funny, in a good way.

"Is now a good time?" She asked smirking.

"Of course! I'm always ready!" Tommy exclaimed.

"Great, let's go to the old docs," Katelyn hummed and let the excited blonde lead her.

     Katelyn had to admit that she was really impressed when she saw Tommy fight against her. She took a lot off mental notes while fighting him because he had a really unique tactic and now she wanted to teach him more tactics he could use.

Ever since she ha met the boy, she had known that he wasn't like anyone else. He had a really strong fire burning inside him and he definitely wasn't going to give up.

"You have a good style," She had to point out loud.

"Thanks, I guess it's kinda a mix of many different styles!" Tommy smirked, but not smugly. He didn't want to disrespect the older woman, who was willing to teach him more about her fighting tactics.

"It's really impressive! I'll have to admit theta I haven't seen anything like that the whole time I spent in O'Khasis," Katelyn added. She wasn't going to lie to the boy.

"Thank you! I really appreciate what you've telling me!" Tommy bowed his head a bit to show a bit of respect to the more experienced guard. "I really like your style too! It's pretty cool!" He added smiling.

"Can I give you a few lessons later this week? I would love to teach you more," Katelyn asked without hesitation. She really wanted to teach him more.

"Of course!" Tommy smiled brightly. "Just tell me when you want to meet me and I'll be there!"

"Great! Now we should start heading back before Dante comes looking for us," Katelyn smiled and the duo began heading back to the village.

     When Tommy woke up, he noticed the girl clutching to his chest and smiled. She looked so peaceful when she slept and Tommy swore he would kill everyone who tried to hurt her.

"Ey Clem, it's morning!" He whispered to his daughter.

She slowly opened her eyes and yawned before turning to smile to her father. She was happy to wake up next to him because it made her feel loved. She had been alone for months before she had found Tommy.

"Do you want to come downstairs to eat?" Tommy inquired and sat up.

Clementine shook her head. She didn't want to go downstairs in her human form because there was a bigger risk of her getting caught.

She didn't want to be seen by others because she was afraid that they would take her away from her father and she would be alone again. She didn't trust anyone else than him.

"Alright," Tommy hummed. "I'll be back soon," He said before disappearing down the stairs to the kitchen.

Clementine sat up and peeked outside if the window. She had seen Phoenix Drop before as a moth, but now she was seeing it as a human. The place seemed safe and Clementine knew that there were other young children too.

"'ere you go," Tommy placed a plate on the nightstand next to his bed for the girl.

Clementine picked up the plate and began eating, a bit messily though. She was really mature for her age, but of course there were some things she didn't really get.

"Need some help honey?" Tommy chuckled at her, but she shook her head. "I see. The lady doesn't need help, understandable," He smirked.

     Tommy never thought that feeding a four years old would be so hard. The food was allover his bed and the floor, but Clementine seemed satisfied and wasn't really bothered by the mess she had made.

"Why are you so messy?" Tommy groaned and began cleaning up the floor.

Clementine just giggled and flipped the rest of her milk on her father hair.

"Why are you so mean?" Tommy groaned and turned to look at the innocently smiling girl. "Now my hair is all milky and people are gonna be questioning it!" He continued.

Now Clementine looked at bit upset. She hadn't meant anything bad. She didn't want her father to be mad at her.

She began flipping her small wings to try her best to dry his hair. Tommy had to admit that it was really adorable.

"Aww, don't be upset honey! I'm not mad!" He quickly declared and picked up his daughter. "I'll sneak to the docks to wash my hair. You can wait here, I'll be back soon," He explained and placed the girl back to the bed.

She waved with her tiny hand as Tommy made his way downstairs.

     The weather was a bit cold-ish, but it didn't bother Tommy. He had just spent a few days in total winter after all and his body got used to different temperatures fast.

He made his way through the village to the old docks behind his mother's old house without getting seen by anyone.

He knelt down next to the water and began washing his hair with the cold ocean water. The sun was just about to rise in the distance and would swallow the darkness away, which kinda upset Tommy a bit. He really like the darkness, but it was like a drug to him. He was addicted and needed more, but he knew that it wasn't good for him if he stayed there too long.

The sun began slowly lightning up the morning and washed away the shadows Tommy loved so badly. The morning sky was so beautiful, yet so frustrating.

     Tommy finished washing his hair and began heading back home to see Clementine. He knew she was fine, but he still wanted to see her. Everyone else from his family was elsewhere, most of them were missing, and he was starting to feel lonely, but Clementine really brightened up his day with her smile.

When he arrived to Phoenix Drop, he was stopped by Alexis and Kyle, who wanted to talk about the new patrolling turns. He had been taking a break from the night shifts, but now he offered to take them knowing it wasn't going to be good for him, but he didn't care. He needed the darkness. He was starting to feel empty without it and it was really tearing him apart.

Words: 1748

(The picture above is once again taken by me. I took it last Midsummer at my grandparents place and clock was 2:30 am :D It's a bit shit quality, but don't mind it. Also I had a Minecraft Diaries marathon back then. I stayed up all night in a tent watching MCD while my cousin was sleeping. Midsummer in Finland is really pretty)

(I tried to draw Clementine. She looks really tall though even though she is actually pretty short, but well it is what it is.)

(Also I got a new haircut and I love it ^-^
It's half long, half short.)
((Btw, it's a green hoodie where I drew a smiley face because I'm too broke to by actual Dream merch because the shipping is so fucking expensive. My dad isn't going to allow me to by anything else from America after I bought 6 Aphmau merch from there :D)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.3K 132 11
Word Count: 11,000 Ranboo had been dealing with the voices in his head for a few months now, and it was getting harder and harder to hide the fact t...
37.7K 1.5K 24
"Tommy are you ok? Are you hurt?" "Get away from me old man!" "I'm not going to hurt you. I'm simply asking if you're ok mate?" "Like hell I am! Wher...
122K 3.5K 46
Tommyinnit x Original Character Maeve Wilson is a 16 year old girl living with her famous brother, dream. Or as she knows him, Clay. Distant from the...
23.5K 1.4K 65
[WARNING: This story contains suicidal thoughts, cussing, sexual activity, and drugs/drinking. Read at your own risk.] ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ L...