Lifeline (Chills Fanfic)

By RavenMoonspark

Autumn has just begun her life as a vampire, and now, she's been thrust into a world she does not know. Dylan... More

1 - Autumn
2 - Autumn
3 - Autumn
4 - Dylan
5 - Autumn
6 - Autumn
7 - Darwin
8 - Dylan
9 - Arlo
10 - Autumn
11 - Autumn
12 - Dylan
13 - Arlo
14 - Autumn
15 - Dylan
16 - Autumn
17 - Autumn
18 - Dylan
19 - Autumn
20 - Autumn
21 - Autumn
22 - Dylan
23 - Autumn
24 - Autumn
25 - Arlo
26 - Autumn
27 - Autumn
28 - ????
29 - Autumn
30 - Autumn
31 - Autumn
32 - Dylan
33 - Zeke
34 - Dylan
35 - Autumn
36 - Autumn
37 - Autumn
38 - Elekai
39 - Dylan
40 - Autumn
41 - ????
42 - Autumn
43 - Dylan
44 - ????
45 - Autumn
46 - Autumn
47 - ????
48 - Arlo
49 - Autumn
50 - Dylan
51 - Autumn
52 - Zeke
53 - Autumn
54 - Dylan
55 - Autumn
56 - Autumn
58 - Autumn
59 - Autumn
60 - Autumn
61 - Dylan
62 - Autumn
63 - Dylan
64 - Autumn
65 - Dylan
66 - Autumn
67 - Autumn
68 - Dylan
69 - Autumn
70 - Rava
71 - Dylan
72 - Autumn
73 - Autumn
74 - Zeke
75 - Autumn

57 - Zeke

0 0 0
By RavenMoonspark

Zeke, Zero, and Rava meet up with Mordechai, a man with ink-black hair and dark tan skin, and green eyes that shine bright in the light. Mordechai is another fallen angel, and he joins them with pride.

Zeke then takes them to search for the Eldersblood vampires he has been looking for for a while now. Zeke and Rava walk beside each other as they approach Illyrica, the last safe place they could go to.

But they cannot get in without attracting attention. Zeke knows this.

So instead of just going in regardless, Zeke and his allies stand across from the city's entrance.

"What now?" Rava asks.

Zeke turns to her. "I think now we have to send in Mordechai. We want them alive, after all."

Mordechai grins. He steps forward and vanishes into thin air. Zeke grins and nods to Rava and Zero.

"You two will be his backup. I will remain out here," he says.

"Fine," says Rava. "But don't be shocked when next time, I want to stay behind."

Zeke smirks. "I get it."

They descend into the city streets, and Zeke steps into the thick throng of people walking forward towards the doors of Illyrica.

Zeke walks down the streets, not stopping for anything. He walks along, looking all around for any sign of those vampires. But he cannot find any sign of them at all. So he just keeps walking along, not paying any mind to the people all around him.

He finally stops when he reaches the square. He sits down off to the side of the walkway, on a bench. As he sits there and waits for word on his vampires, he scrolls through his phone and just sits there, when suddenly, he gets a text from an unknown number.

- My name is Gabriel. We have a mutual interest in those special and magical vampires. I can help you. Text me at this number, we can get them together.

Zeke decides to call the number. Gabriel picks up on the third ring.

"You don't listen for shit, do you?" he asks.

"You said you think we can get ahold of them together? You think that if we side with you, we can finally capture them and start the process of fulfilling my destiny."

"Sure," Gabriel replies. "Anyways. I will help you, on one condition."

"And what would that be?" Zeke asks.

"I get Emma."

Zeke grins. "Good enough for me. I'm at Illyrica right now. How soon can you be here?"

"Give me thirty minutes."

"Alright." Zeke hangs up. He smiles viciously.  So soon. He will have them soon. He will have them all.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

146 1 39
Crow, seemingly human, encounters a species hidden from most humans. Vampires. The one he happens to run into is of the royal bloodline! The world as...
291K 4.2K 19
Callie can't seem to take her mind off of Alpha Knox. After seeing him when she was 8 for the first time he never seems to leave her mind. What happe...
1.3K 67 20
Kristina's life has always been a strange one. She always feel like she is being watched, and hears whispers around her when (she thinks) no one is a...
45.8K 1.2K 36
It's the 2700s and the world is run by vampires. I tried to make it a standalone; however, most of the characters are introduced in previous books in...