Club Echo

By camrenruinedmylife

(Book 1/3 of Club Echo) Y/N is a very well known DJ at a popular club in LA. What happens when one day a cer... More

your text
WINE
Turn Me On
Hungry Heart
I Melt With You
love is so hard!
It's You
This
Come On, Come On
Break My Heart Again
I Kissed A Girl
Iris
Cherry Wine
Hands To Myself
So Weightless
Be the Song
Heal
Lover of Mine
Not Afraid Anymore
Supermarket Flowers
Missing Piece
Falling Apart
Apologize
Amnesia
Unsteady
West
Off My Face
Mariposa
Medicine
Love Like This
we fell in love in october
What They'll Say About Us
maybe we need a break
Like I Want You
In My Dreams
Everything Has Changed
Freaks
Chasing Cars
Daddy Issues
Meant To Be
I'm Nothing Without You
Winter Things
I See the Light
voicemail
It was nice while it lasted
La Vie En Rose
you were good to me
Love Is Gone
No Time To Die
Strangers, Again -

Where Have You Been

50.6K 928 1.7K
By camrenruinedmylife

Where Have You Been by Rihanna

——

Y/N's POV

I could feel the electricity run through my body as I blast 'Where Have You Been' by Rihanna. The crowd goes crazy as this throwback song fills the room of the club. Friday nights are usually the busiest because people are starting their weekend off. Being a DJ at a popular club in LA always brings a different type of excitement in my body that I can't explain.

People in the dance floor grinds up on each other, singing on top of their lungs. The floor are almost to its capacity as more people start coming in through the entrance. There are a few already wasted people on the dance floor which I assume would happen. It's entertaining nonetheless.

Being on top of the booth makes me feel like I control everything. I see and hear everything. With a drink in my hand, I take it all in. I've always wanted to do something with music, and this definitely exceeds what I wanted after graduating college. My eyes scan around the surrounding of the club once more, vibing with the lyrics of the song.

"Where have you been?
'Cause I never seen you out
Are you hiding from me, yeah?
Somewhere in the crowd."

My attention lands on a specific individual, feeling the music blasting through the speaker. I couldn't pry my eyes off of her. Something about the way she's swaying her body while her hand runs freely through her hair pulls me in. She sings the lyrics on top of her lungs but I couldn't hear it. I bet her voice sounds attractive. I continue to watch her, the following lyrics defining this moment.

"Where have you been
All my life? All my life?
Where have you been all my life?
Where have you been all my life?"

As the beat drops, she jumps a little too aggressively, getting lost in the song. I couldn't contain my smile as I continued to observe her body dancing so enticingly. The probing lights of the dance floor does her justice. I could see all of her perfection. She's wearing light denim jeans with a plain black shirt as her hair hangs loosely on her shoulder. I have never seen someone as attractive as her before.

All throughout the night, I remained my attention to her. She would come and go into the dance floor, falling into a conversation with who I assume are her friends. I could tell by the way she's moving that she's close to passing out. That's probably because of all those tequila shots that she took a few songs ago. I swear, this girl can drink.

Eventually, people started leaving because the club was coming to a close. It was a fun night. There were a couple of people that needed assistance outside, which the bouncers gladly helped. After I gathered all of my stuff, I stopped in the middle of the dance floor, where the attractive, mysterious girl was dancing. I lost sight of her after one of the workers handed me a brand new drink. I bit my lip, wondering when I'll see her again. I grab my keys from my pocket, before making my way to the parking lot where my motorcycle is waiting for me.

I look at my phone seeing that it's 2am in the morning. I shove it back inside my pocket, inserting the key in the ignition. Before I could hop on the seat, I heard someone throwing up aggressively. I wince at the sound. I am never fond of the sound of people throwing up. Whoever this person is, they definitely had too much to drink. I ignore the sound, grabbing my helmet that hangs loosely on the clutch. I pulled it away from the handle, unbuckling the straps so that I could wear it.

"Please help." A voice begged from behind me. I turn around, noticing a figure at the corner of the alleyway wobbling its way to my direction. I usually would ignore this but I feel bad so I hop off my scooter, taking off my helmet before making my way to this drunk individual.

I walk toward this person, their physique becoming clearer to me as we are nearing a light post. I tilt my head, observing her from a distance. My eyes expand as I realize this is the same person that caught my attention earlier. Suddenly, I feel nervous like I'm about to give a speech in front of thousands of people. I can see her perfectly now. Her dirty blonde hair and her emerald eyes. Holy shit she's hot. She's the first person I know that can make being drunk look sexy as fuck. I feel like a total weirdo thinking about her this way. Okay, let me actually help her.

"M'am, are you okay?" I ask softly, a little hesitant on touching her.

She doesn't answer. The unknown female shakes her head sideways, struggling to stand on her own feet. I settle my hand on her back, which gives me goosebumps. Am I really going crazy over someone who I know nothing about? I need to chill.

"If you could tell me where you live, I will give you a ride." I offer. I sound like a stalker.

"Why should I trust you? You could be an axe murderer." The woman slurs. I mean, she's not wrong so I take no offense to this. I wouldn't trust anyone either.

"I could be but I'm not." I chuckle awkwardly.

"I just.. I don't know where my friends went but I'm.. I'm so.." Before she could finish her sentence, she loses consciousness. I caught her just in time before her body could hit the ground.

"Alright, let's wake up." I shake her body gently but there's an answer. I didn't think so. There is no way of waking this woman up. I assisted her to my bike, realizing one thing. There is absolutely no way I would be able to drive my motorcycle with her passed out in the back. She would fall off my bike. To make matters worse, uber and lyft stop taking riders at this time of night.

I try to think of a plan. I don't know how we're going to leave the premises. Okay, think hard. I look around the empty parking lot, hoping for an idea to pop in my head. I glance at the unconscious woman who I'm still holding on to. I only live five miles away from the club so we could just walk but there is no way she's walking on her own. So, I lower myself, picking her up with one swift move before carefully clinging her body against my back. I wrap her arms around my neck, pulling her up just a tiny bit before encasing my arms under her legs. She's not heavy but I already know that this five mile walk will be a struggle.

The first mile out, it's easy. I don't feel tired yet. I found some type of energy on the way her head is resting on my shoulder. She would mumble something that didn't make any sense every once in a while, which I found adorable. I adore her already and I don't even know her name. I feel this tingling feeling in my chest that I can't explain. Am I really falling for this woman already? Holy shit I need to slow down.

"Pretty lady, I still don't know where you live so I'm just going to take you to my apartment. I hope that's okay with you." I tell her even though I know she can't really hear me. It's for my own comfort.

I didn't start feeling tired until three miles out. I push through though cause I only have two miles left. Besides, it's not like I get to do this every day. I didn't mind having an attractive woman on my back. It makes me feel like I could do anything.

I finally made it in front of my apartment. I shuffle, getting the keys out of my pocket while still keeping her on my back. I open it successfully, kicking the door open. I turn on the light, throwing the key somewhere. I'll look for that later. I exhale loudly before placing her on my bed carefully so I don't wake her. I turn on my nightstand before taking off her shoes, revealing her cute Winnie the Pooh socks. Did this girl really just wear a kiddie sock at a club? She never ceases to amaze me. What more can she do? I realize that her shirt got smudges of dirt all over them.

I contemplate my next move, not wanting her to sleep with a dirty top on. I bite my lip once again before making my way to my dresser, pulling out my white oversized t-shirt. This'll do. I go back to my room, a little hesitant on doing the next thing. I look at her sleeping body, feeling a little weird that I'm about to undress her. I push my thoughts away before sitting her up, gently pulling her black shirt off of her. I throw her shirt on the floor and my eyes land on her defined body. I couldn't take my attention off her physique. I keep on staring at her until I realize that I'm acting like a total weirdo. I push all my thoughts and feelings away before dressing her with my white shirt. I examine how she looks. She looks so adorable. I laugh to myself before tucking her in with the comfort of my blanket. She begins to stir, licking her lips a couple of times. My heart start jumping all around the room of my apartment. That really just did something to me. I sigh to myself, admiring her for as long as I can before leaving her alone in my bedroom.

To give her space, I grab two pillows and a weighted blanket before making my way to the living room to sleep on the couch. I plop myself on my leather couch, staring into my popcorn ceiling. I can't believe I have the most attractive person I ever laid my eyes on sleeping on my bed. What a night. My eyes start to flutter close and I fall asleep.

I woke up earlier than usual so I decided to go for a five mile run. The unknown attractive individual is still asleep so I let her be. I grabbed my airpods and began playing my 'Run like a trackstar' playlist to motivate me. It only took me thirty minutes to run the distance. I look at my phone seeing that it's still morning time. 10am to be exact. So, I decided to stop by my favorite bagel shop to grab myself and the mysterious lady in my bedroom some. I also bought aspirin for her prominent headache.

As I arrive back at my apartment complex, I shuffle the key in the hole, opening the door carefully so I don't wake her. As I stepped foot inside my apartment, I was hit in the back of my head with something. I wince in pain as I drop the brown paper bag filled with bagels on the floor. I hear the object clatter on the wooden floor. I divert my attention to a blender on the ground. I pick it up, looking behind me to see that the pretty lady is finally awake.

"Did you just hit me with a blender?" I ask, wiggling the object as I rub the back of my head.

"I thought you were an intruder."

"Miss, if I was an intruder, why would I have a key to the apartment?" I asked condescendingly, cocking my eyebrows comically.

"You could've stolen it."

"That's true, but I didn't." I chuckle to myself before picking up the bag with bagels in them. "Relax, I'm friendly." I place the blender back to where she found it. I look back at her and she's still hesitant about me.

"Where am I?"

"My apartment."

"Why am I here?"

"Okay, so we're playing twenty one questions?" I joked around but she didn't find it amusing. "You're here because I don't know where you live so I brought you here instead."

"What happened to my shirt?"

I suddenly feel nervous with that question. I shouldn't be. It's not like I took advantage of her. I mean, I did stare a lot but can you blame me? She's gorgeous.

"It was covered in vomit so I had to. . . change you." I mumble under my breath but it's loud enough for her to hear. "And before you say anything, no I didn't do anything. I'm not that type of person. I just changed you and tucked you in."

I couldn't bring myself to look at those emerald eyes. It makes me feel nervous looking at them so I try to focus on something else. I notice how mesmerizing she still looks even though she had a rough night last night. I really need to stop staring before this girl throws another one of my appliances at me.

"Scar must've taken my bag by accident." The woman mumbles under her breath as she rubs her eyes aggressively. "Can I borrow your phone? I need to call someone."

"Sure thing." I nod before picking up my phone from my pocket and handing it to her. While you're at it, put your number in there too. Oh my god, what is wrong with me? Ugh.

I watch her pace herself around my living room, waiting for someone to receive her call. According to her frustrated facial expression, no one answered.

"I'm guessing no one picked up?" I asked, taking my phone off of her hand as she's handing it to me. "If you want, I can give you a ride."

"I don't want to be a nuisance." The woman furrowed her eyebrows together, in deep thought.

"It's okay, I don't mind." I said a little too ecstatically.

"Okay, thank you." The attractive individual flashed me a smile, giving me heart problems. I swear, it feels like someone just put butterflies inside of my chest because I can't contain my emotions. I am acting way too fruity for my liking.

"Uh, I don't know what you like but I figured you'd be hungry so here you go." I hand her the bag filled with bagels. "It's really good and it will cure that pretty little head of yours." Holy shit, I did not just say that. Fuck. I'm literally just going to jump out of my window and call it a day.

I gaze back at her opening the bag with care. It seems like she likes it already because as soon as she opened the bag, the smell that came out of it really enticed her. I took it upon myself and started making coffee for the both of us. I grab a bottle of water for her medicine. I place it on top of the countertop. I sit right in one of the vacant chairs facing her. I could feel my hands get clammy gawking at her while she spread cream cheese around the corners of her bagel. This unknown lady is already causing me heart problems. She takes her first bite and I couldn't contain my cheeky smile. I never knew someone could be so cute and adorable by the way they eat their food.

"So, how is it?" I asked eagerly, hoping that she likes it. I want her to like it.

She hummed as a response, taking another bite of her bagel. My eyes trail to her lips and I could not get myself to look elsewhere. I swallow the lump in my throat, feeling way too shy around her.

"I'm guessing you like it." I chuckle taking my first bite.

"This is the best bagel I have ever eaten in my entire life." She gushes over bread. "Where did you get this?"

"Ether's Bagel Shop." I reply back, taking a sip of my coffee.

"I have to stop by one of these days."

A relief washes over me as I watch her eat like an adorable little kid. My chest feels warm like I could float in the air. It's crazy how strong my emotions can be. We continue to eat in silence. They weren't awkward. It was a comfortable type of silence where words didn't need to be spoken.

After we finished, I insisted that I shower first before I drop her off. She obliged. In the shower, I could hear a faint sound of music playing. She must've put a vinyl in my record player. As I turn off the shower, I could hear The Sound by The 1975 play clearly. I sing along to the chorus, bopping my head while I sway my body side to side. I dry my hair with my towel before making my way to my closet. I chose to wear my grey joggers, matching it with my grey hoodie. I put on my white nike socks and my air force one white shoes. I take one good look at myself in the mirror, ruffling my hair before making my way back the living room.

The music continues to play around my apartment as I watch the most attractive human being I've ever laid my eyes on dance like a dork. I smile from ear to ear, admiring the way her body is moving to the song and the way she's so lost in them. I laugh a little when I notice she's holding a half eaten bagel on one hand and what seems to be my hairbrush acting like a microphone on the other hand. I bite my lip with my cheeky smile as I remain my attention to the oblivious woman.

Eventually the music ended and it switched to the next song. Love Me started playing. When the riff of the electric guitar fills the room, she acts like she's the one playing it, doing the most tackiest air guitar I've ever seen. God, she's such a dork. It's adorable.

"Fame for a change
Caught up in fashion,
Karcrashian panache
And a bag of bash for passion." The woman sings at the top of her lungs, still pretending like she's playing the guitar.

As soon as the song ended, I clapped in amusement, causing her to jump. She looks embarrassed which I still found cute.

"That was something." I chuckle in amusement. "That was probably the best air guitar I've ever seen done by someone."

"I'm sorry I messed around with your vinyl records. I saw The 1975 and I instantly freaked. I'm a big fan." The woman ramble on, doing cute little hand gestures.

"Oh no, it's okay." I smile in return. "I'm also a big fan of theirs."

We look at one another, almost like we're trying to read each other's mind. I could feel my heart start to falter the more I looked at those emerald eyes. They are so fascinating and I wouldn't mind getting lost in them. Take me away, pretty lady with green eyes.

"Are you ready to go?" I break the silence, grabbing my motorcycle keys. Thanks to a friend of mine, she dropped it off when I went on a run. Good thing I keep a spare key in my locker at the club.

The woman nods before grabbing her shoes that I placed by the door. I remember how I made a mental note last night to bring her nerdy socks.

I walk a little closer to her, watching her put her shoes on. "I must say, you have great taste when it comes to socks." I joke around, resting my ass by the edge of the couch.

"I was in a hurry, okay? I didn't have time to change." She rolled her eyes at me with a smile.

"The real question is, why do you even have a pair in the first place." I shot back.

"It was a gift from a friend." She argues back, tying the laces of her shoes.

"Whatever you say, green eyes." I grin, licking my lips twice before leading the way out of my apartment.

On the way down, she told me her address, my mind already trying to map out my route. I'm born and raised in LA so I know my way around the area. I lead her to where my motorcycle is parked. I noticed that she stopped walking. I look back at her, seeing her gawk at my motor vehicle like she's scared of it.

"You drive a motorcycle?" She asked, slowly making her way beside me.

I nod, "I do. Come here." I gently place the spare helmet I have on top of her head, buckling it enough where it wouldn't fall off. I'm a little bit taller than her so it was easy to put it on top of her head. After I buckled it together, my eyes got lost in those emerald vibrant eyes of hers. We look at each other, almost lustfully. I could feel my heart beating out of my chest like they are about to burst at any second. Holy shit, I could see my reflection in those orbs so perfectly. I just want to keep staring at her until I grow old. Realizing that I'm probably being a creep, I was the one to break the staring contest.

I help her get on the back before I hop on myself. I insert the key inside the ignition. I shove the kickstand with the heel of my foot before pulling the clutch. As we start moving faster, her arms encase my waist a little tighter. My eyes expand at the touch and I swear if I don't control my emotions we'll crash. I look at her through my rearview mirror seeing her start to relax. She closed her eyes for a second, letting the wind gushing across her face. I admire her beauty, getting lost in the way she looks at this moment.

"Is this your first time riding on a motorcycle?" I yelled so she could hear me.

"Yeah, it is."

I nodded, clutching the handle a little harder, accelerating faster than before. She tightens her grip once more, causing me to smile like an idiot. Chill the fuck out. Goddamn.

Eventually we arrived at her place. I looked at her house and my jaw dropped. Fuck that, this isn't a house. It's a mansion. I turn off the engine, parking my motorcycle to the curb. I take off my helmet and she hands me hers before we start making our way to the front of her house. We stopped in front of her doorstep. This feels awful a lot like we just got back from our first date.

"Here's my place." The green-eyed individual spoke softly, giving me goosebumps. "Oh my god, I still have your shirt on." She realizes adorably.

"No, it's okay. You can keep it. It looks better on you than it did on me." I mumble under my breath, diverting my eyes elsewhere.

"Well, thank you for everything. I appreciate it." She flashed me a cute smile. I swear to god, that did something to my fragile little heart.

I smile in return, slowly making my way to my bike. Realizing that I didn't even get her name, I stopped on my tracks, turning myself to face her.

"Wait!" I yelled loud enough for her to hear before she could get inside. "I didn't get a name. You got one?" Are you serious? You got one? Of course she does, you idiot.

She chuckled at my question, "Elizabeth. But, you can call me Lizzie." Even her name sounds attractive. "What about you? You got one?" She copies me, giving me more heart problems. I swear this girl will be the death of me.

"Y/N." I reply back with a smile.

Lizzie nodded before letting herself inside. I smile like an idiot on the way back to my motorcycle feeling like I just won the lottery. I try to suppress my smile by tucking my lips together but it's no use. I'm interested in her and I can't help it.

——

A/N: Soooooo what do y'all think? This is my first Lizzie fic so any constructive criticism is very much appreciated. I hope you guys stick around for more!

The chapters for this story will consist of song titles so by the end of the story, y'all can have a listen to the playlist. Every song I choose has a meaning for the chapter so give it a listen to really feel it.

See y'all on the next!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 39.4K 192
One shots of Elizabeth Olsen/ Wanda Maximoff Updates will be every Monday if I have one to get out for you guys :) Feel free to send any requests in...
280K 9.2K 51
Y/n a twenty-something-year-old is living out her life like any other day on her farm. Until one day, her whole life is turned upside down when she m...
447K 21.6K 61
Y/N meets Elizabeth Olsen in her first week at NYU and instantly becomes enamored by the girl. While Lizzie studies acting, Y/N studies music composi...
14.3K 917 12
Wanda Maximoff and Y/N Y/L/N are divorcees, both are trying their best to co-parent the twins while the two work. Wanda works part time at Harkness C...