our hearts collided

By lilxnana

all of his attention is on her no matter how he feels about her. He don't want to like her He don't want to w... More

authors note.
introduction>3
♫ playlist ♫
0. butterflies
2. careful
3. party
4. another night
5. hunting
6. play
7. fazed
8. swim
9. deal
10. concern
10.5. hurt
11. interwind
12. teacher's pet
13. afternoon delights.
14. dinner.
15. yours.
16. the moon.
17. camping.
18. obsessed.
19. drunk thoughts.
20. playing games.
21. pretty girl.
22. safe haven
23. rule two.
covers.
24. birthday girl.
25. temporary.
26. sorrows.
27. without you.
28. pain.
29. secrets.
30. lies.
31. afriad.
32. broken.
33. shatterd.
34. mason.
35. cause and effect.
36. drowning.
37. ivory.
38. time.
39. giovanni.
40. finally.
41. our hearts.
42. collided.
epilogue

1. new york

12.2K 240 127
By lilxnana

ivory<3

I came back to New York two days ago, my brother and father stayed in Rosemont for more business they were sad to see me leave but I had to get back to New York. I start Hollis in two days but I have to say I'm not in the least concerned.

I moved into an apartment off-campus as my father and brother's suggested it would be great for me. My father bought it even after all my complaints about it.

"come along miss Douglas," the man smiled and looked down at the iPad in his hand, leading me towards the elevators.

"I'm peter Peterson I'm the manager," he held out his hand, and I shook it.

"Nice to meet you," I replied.

I looked around at the lobby of the new apartment building, The Prescott, we walked into the elevator. it was one of the twenty-six-story skyscrapers on the upper east side.

the whole building itself was ethereal it was entirely black with silver on the exterior and the interior was just perfect. I wasn't half as shocked to say I was living here, once I told my father I wanted to move this was the first place he suggested.

"Your father wanted you on the penthouse floor so you are on the twentieth floor," he explained pushing the button.

"I believe you will like it your father tells me you like your space," he said and I nodded wiping my sweaty hands over my skirt.

I do like my space I'm an architect I always worry about my space. When I was in Boston uni I was studying to be an architect and well an interior designer and I'm continuing it at Hollis deeply because of my mother I'm just following her wishes and make the bitch happy. I started to do it for her but now I deeply love it.

I narrow my eyes to see there were only twenty floors but there are twenty-five floors in all of the building

"Why are there only twenty buttons," I asked him

"the other five floors are houses for the main residences they like to have their own space as well miss. Douglas," he nodded

"I understand," I said looking forward.

"but your father requires you have the whole penthouse floor to yourself as you see there are only three rooms on your floor and another guest and yourself reside in them," he stated as the elevator doors opened.

In the apartment next to mine, my friend Lydia lives next door. she has been my friend forever so she always by my side. Although I keep her around so I won't feel left out.

stepping out of the elevators I looked right to left down the narrow hallways white marble floor and the walls a nice gray matching the marble in the floor. he turns right and taking me to an apartment door, I looked down the hall seeing at there are two other doors just like he said.

we reached my apartment and Mr. Peterson swiftly open the doors, walking in I looked around as he walked towards the large windows. I look up at the high ceilings and large living room. and the full glass windows.

a white fluffy rug lay in the middle of the wooded floor as light pink couches surrounded it with a glass coffee table in the middle. the walls were cover in white but the spect of marble on the woodworks. the whole home is already filled with furniture to my liking.

I moved my eyes towards the kitchen and smiled I will be using that a lot the sliver chrome appliance and marble cover counters, I headed into the kitchen and open the fridge seeing it was already full with all my food.

"your father also took the liking of making sure everything was ready for you I believe all it is for you to do is get comfortable," Mr person began

"thank you sir this is all very nice," I thanked him it was truly nice I do owe my father a thank you as well.

he went on talking about the master bedroom and the extra guest rooms along with heated showers and heated toilet seats my father is so extra. But he went on telling me about the safety measures and all the other bullshit in this overall amazing apartment.

"well I believe that is all miss Douglas let me know if you need anything," and with that, he handed me my keys and headed for the door.

I stood in the middle of the floor slowly truing around looking at my apartment I could help to let out a small scream. I was alone no bodyguards no brother, no mom, no dad, and finally no Giovanni.

Just me and my thoughts all thought that wouldn't be exactly safe.

I wandered into the master bedroom and gushed at how pretty it was the wall full of windows the bed that lay right next to the glass windows giving me an amazing view when I wake up. Everything was set up and the only thing for me to do was to unpack and so I did.

I spent the next four in a half hours placing all of my clothes away and starting to get ready for my classes that will soon start in two days. After putting everything away I walked to my refrigerator pulling out something to eat for the night.

decided on just a bowl of soup and took a seat on the light pink futon placed at the window I looked out at the view seeing cars drive past and the skyscrapers all very beautiful, but I could help to wonder who are they who live upon me.

---------

I wiped away my cold sweat and kicked the blanket off of me another bad dream, god why can't I just convince myself I'm better like everyone else believes. I looked down at the light faded scars on my writs and a sad smile reach my lips.

no there no time to think of the past.

I stood up from the bed and walked out of my room walked down the steps towards the kitchen my throat was dry I felt like I was screaming I was in that dream it was horrible.

Although this time I was the one drowning.

I blinked away my tears and gulped down my water as I was walking back I heard a loud bang at the door making me jump and drop my glass. I picked up a piece of the glass and held it in my hand as I walked towards the door.

if I die hide my vibotors.

I peaked through the hole in the door, just to see Lydia I open the door, Lydia stood in front of me in her nightgown her dark hair pulled into a ponytail. Lydia is very beautiful with her almond eyes.

"Bitch why the hell are you knocking at my door at three am? " I asked her

"I locked myself out of my apartment," Lydia sighed I couldn't help to chuckle this bitch is stupid.

"and how the hell did you do that," I asked she sighed and mumbled something but I couldn't hear her she sighed again and spoke "I heard something in that empty apartment and I got scared and when I went to check it out I realized it was people fucking,"

"wow your an idiot," I snickered making her roll her eyes "shut the fuck up and walk me down to the lobby," she mumbled crossing her hands over her chest.

"fine," I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys off the side table. and walked out closing the door behind me.

I sometimes feel bad, I keep Lydia around for my own validation, I barely had a friend growing up so when I met Lydia she was desperate for a friend and I became that friend she needed but in a way, she was using me just as I was using her. But she never left me so I finally started seeing her as a friend. But even though I semi-trust her she wouldn't be able to handle the person I am behind closed doors.

we walked to the lobby and Lydia got a new pair of keys. My ears perked up I heard laughing I glanced down to the entrance door and I completely stop.

my heartbeat picked up and goosebumps rose all over my skin, Giovanni and a group of boys and girls laugh filled the hall. and just as a forced habit my eyes met his.

I wish I could know that emotion that lies under his eyes.

I'm not even surprised to see him here, he is everywhere I couldn't help to drag my eyes at the girls he was with they wore tight clothes, they clung to their skin. Are those the type of girls he likes?

I cleared my throat and looked away. out of all places, why here. why me maybe I should have killed myself and this bullshit would stop happening. although if I did that means I wouldn't be able to plan out my bucket list.

I looked down at what I was wearing and I mentally yelled at myself, I had on shorts and a tank top that fit more like a bra you could see my breast. great not only is gio here but I'm half-naked with ankle socks on.

great, maybe I will kill myself to erase myself from this embarrassment.

"ivory let go it cold down here," Lydia put her hand in mine and lead me to the elevator she pressed the button but it seems it took longer than expected. Gio and his group were walking down the hall towards the elevators. they walked past us and I inhaled deeply when I felt him brush past me.

I glanced over my shoulder seeing him already looking at me smirking I sighed and just as the doors open I never rushed into them so quickly.

I hate my life this couldn't get any worse.

gio know what he doing he so sneaky. anyways since school is out for me and I don't start work yet I will be doing more updates. :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2M 48.2K 74
'"Can you spread your legs a little farther for me, baby?" he asks me, his voice a low whisper. I nod, doing exactly as I'm told, and he bites down o...
6.8M 131K 59
BOOK COMPLETE - EDITION ONGOING. This work is intended for an 18+ audience. I stop searching for it and stand in front of him, perplexed. Is he sayin...
515K 10.1K 50
"He was bad. He smoked, he broke the law, he drove too fast for his own good. He didn't care because no one taught him how to. But when it came to he...
726K 24.7K 139
'"You're a liar. You're a dirty fucking liar," I sob. Despite the fact that I want nothing more than to run away from the man standing in front of me...