It started with a Melody

By Silvia_Blackthorn

Prequel to Telling them the truth - Reunions --- She looked down at her plate. She wasn't hungry at all. She... More

IMPORTANT
Chapter : Who's the head girl?
Chapter 2 : Meetup in the common room
Chapter 3 : Sneaking out
Chapter 4 : sick and revealed
Chapter 5 : What happened
Chapter 6 : The nighmare
Chapter 7 : Feelings on the test
Chapter 8 : Ball preparations
Chapter 9 : The Halloween Ball
Dresses and make up by Chapter 9
Chapter 10 : Messed up
Chapter 11 : Zabinis reunited
Chapter 12 : Three Zabinis
Chapter 13 : Time to go home
Chapter 14 : King Cross Station
Chapter 15 : I Love You
Chapter 16 : I have a boyfriend
Chapter 17 : Sneaking in
Chapter 18 : Christmas Shopping
Chapter 19 : Christmas gifts
The gifts
Chapter 20 : I like the Zabini-me better
Chapter 21 : Back To Hogwarts
Chapter 22 : Mad Or Not
Chapter 23 : The Encounter
Chapter 24 : A Year
Chapter 25 : Preparations
Chapter 26 : Truth or dare
Chapter 27 : Shopping
Dresses and shoes
Chapter 28 : Guilty? Crazy?
Chapter 29 : The New Malfoy Manor
Chapter 30 : Graduation
Chapter 31 : After Hogwarts
Sequel Sneak Peak

Chapter 32 : Epilogue

1.2K 28 8
By Silvia_Blackthorn

THANK YOU FOR READING ! Also listen the song while reading

3rd person pov

It was now two years later. Hermione was 21 and Draco was too. He hadn't seen her in two days. His mother and father had both insisted that they kept up the Malfoy tradition.

Not seeing the bride 48 hours before the wedding. And it killed both of them. Blaise had to pull Draco away from Hermione's room 3 times in the first 2 hours so they decided that Hermione would stay in the Zabini Manor while Draco stayed in Malfoy Manor.

Hermione's ways of trying to see Draco were a bit subtler. She did as she had done one of the first times she tried to avoid Draco, this time not using it to avoid him but to go and see him. She tried to put a hologram in her bed and sneak over to Draco's room. After the first try, her friends had stood guard by her door.

But now the day was finally there. Draco was already waiting for her at the altar. The wedding was small, but some of their friends were there. Blaise was Draco's best man, and Theo was the other groomsmen. Hermione had a difficult time choosing between Pansy and Astoria for her maid of honor, but decided on Astoria.

Astoria and Pansy were wearing an emerald green dress that reached the floor. It hugged the upper side of their body and flowed out from their hips to the floor. They matched it with a simple silver heel.

Melody was a flower girl and wore a beautiful green dress with a bow on the front. Draco himself had tied it and was very proud of the girl. He secretly hoped the girl never stopped calling him dad, just because it felt so right (that probably had to do with Hermione being called mommy by her), and because he had raised her during the last year.

Draco stood in front of the venue and Blaise and Theo stood by his side. Music started playing and Pansy walked outside with a grin on her face and Blaise by her side. Draco got nervous very suddenly. Next to walk outside was Astoria, accompanied by Theo. Both other couples were already married. Draco and Hermione had decided to wait a bit longer, so that both could catch up with their parents and other stuff...

Melody walked out trying to gently throw the flowers over the venue. It was a mix of red and white petals. It was a cute thing to see.

Hermione walked out next. She wore a simple yet elegant dress. It was covered in lace on the upper side and it fitted her perfectly (photo on the beginning of the chapter). She wore white, ankle strap heels with it. Draco's breath caught in his throat as he saw her. Once she arrived at the altar, she stood next to him, proudly.

(The bouquet )

(The dress)

"Today we are here to...." Hermione and Draco didn't hear the minister official say anythçing. They were looking at each other and the world around them didn't exist. Time passed until the vows were needed to be spoken.

"Mr. Malfoy, if you'd say your vows please." The official stepped back after the words were spoken.

"Mia, never did I ever think that I'd end up with you. Yes, I've always dreamed about you ever since I met you on that red train on our way to Hogwarts. You had never been in the wizarding world, other than for getting your stuff for school, and yet, you spoke like you lived in it your entire life. When I found out you were muggleborn, I thought someone lied to my face. Well that actually was, but anyway." Draco chuckled "I've admired you ever since. We had our fights, but everything turned out fine. You have a fire in you, that I want to live with, that I love. You never give up. I promise you, Mia, that I will always fight for you, as long as I live. And I promise you that, even if it is hard sometimes, I'll try not to be an insufferable prat. I promise you that I will never leave you and I promise you that I'll love you forever."

Hermione shed a tear and Draco wiped it away with his thumb while caressing her cheek. He smiled at her lovingly, as she was the only thing in the world, but we all know he thinks of her as the world.

"Well Dray, never thought I wouldn't call you Malfoy once in my life. But I also never thought I would ever stand here in front of you, wedding you. I guess fate likes a rocky road. But I can't say I don't like that. The first time I saw you in a different light as 'the spoiled brat' was the time I punched you in the face. You looked vulnerable, you looked at me as if I was crazy, like I didn't know who you were. That time I stated you were just as scared as all of us, not knowing what was coming at you. We still don't and that might be a problem. But you and I both know, life will have it's difficulties, but together we can face them. So Dray, I promise you that I'll stand by your side every time, even when you don't need it. I promise you that you'll never be alone. And most importantly, I promise you that I'll love you endlessly."

The official stepped back after the altar and tried to hold in his tears. All the guests, which were actually just their friends, including the only 2 returning Gryffindors who were also married by now (Seamus Finnigan and Dean Thomas), their parents and other close relatives were also holding back tears.

"Do you, Draco Lucius Malfoy, take Hermione Jean Hope Zabini, to be your wife, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do you part ?"

"I do," Draco answered, slipping Hermione's ring onto her ring finger. On the inside of it stood the inscription 'Always'.

"Do you,Hermione Jean Hope Zabini, take Draco Lucius Malfoy to be your husband, to have and to hold from this day forward, for better or for worse, for richer, for poorer, in sickness and in health, to love and to cherish, from this day forward until death do you part ?"

"I do," Hermione answered, slipping Draco's ring onto her ring finger. On the inside of it stood the inscription 'Forever'.

"Then I now pronounce you to husband and wife. You may-" Draco was already kissing Hermione. He didn't want to wait. "- continue kissing the bride." The crowd chuckled but Draco and Hermione didn't hear as they were in their own little world.

----------

Word count : 1149

----------

A/N : Soooo , now this book is finished too. I still have some book ideas which I'm working out at the moment, and the next book will be online soon. I guess this week or next week, but the updates will be slower as my exams are in 3 weeks. There is a sequel, you can have a sneak peak in the next chapter. ALSO, THANK YOU FOR READING !

Love, SB

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

245K 5.8K 38
"Fine, see how you do alone. No one would be with you anyway." She shrugged. He took a step towards her. "There is no such thing as soulmates." She l...
4.4K 154 17
"There are moments in life that you dream about-plan for. You imagine every detail in crisp, vivid color and high-definition sound. And when that one...
2.8K 109 18
"Did you know that your name is a dragon constellation?" She could hear Draco chuckle at what she just said as she faced him, wearing this grin on h...
5.9K 149 30
On a night of doing their rounds, Draco and Hermione stumbled upon a room hidden behind a tapestry in the dungeons. Exploring the room exposed someth...