Unknown Territory (TFP)

By _error_1010

"One often meets his destiny on the road he takes to avoid it."- Master Oogway --- ~ BOOK 1 OF THE LIGHTBLADE... More

A/N
1.
2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.
14.
15.
16
17.
18.
19.
20.
21.
22.
23.
24.
25.
26.
27.
28.
29.
30.
31.
32.
33.
34.
35.
36.
37.
38.
1K Special #1
1K Special #2
1K Special #3

39.

888 28 3
By _error_1010

ENTRY:19/5/2021

Megatron bickered a bit with the team before going in first into the groundbridge, leading the Autobot team into the exact location of Unicron's spark.

Ioa went with them despite Ratchet's protest, claiming she was needed with the team. The femme medic did not budge as she went in, not caring about Ratchet's nagging.

One by one, team Prime went in, leaving Ratchet and the humans behind in base. Ioa's intuition ringing loudly the moment she stepped out from the groundbridge. She fought the blaring sensation as she continued her journey with Megatron leading, Ioa close behind.

The warlord spoke up, his gruff and low voice echoed across Unicron's spark chamber.

"It never crossed my mind that you would join them Ioa." Megatron offhandedly commented.

"An idea won't cross your mind when it does not benefit you, Megatron." Ioa coolly said.

Megatron smirked, his ex-servant now was a whole new bot.

"Was it their promises to keep you safe that moved you, Ioa? Optimus does have his way of speaking to swoon everyone."

"No." was all Ioa said as she held her servos out, only to quickly retracting it when she felt a tingle wash over her.

They were getting close.

Arcee was voicing her hesitancy teaming up with Megatron, but she understood the reason why. That psychopath wants to defeat Unicron in hopes he may rule this planet. Optimus agreed with Arcee's disapproval, but ensures her the warlord won't double cross them, not until they are done destroying Unicron.

As the bot journeyed, Bulkhead was feeling dizzy all of a sudden, the effects of Dark Energon clearly harmful to the Cybertronians except Megatron. Bumblebee steadied him when suddenly, a swarm of Unicron's drones came in, attacking the trespassers.

Ioa, Optimus and Megatron fought effortlessly together, an unspoken teamwork displayed as the trio fend off the attackers. Ioa jumped up to slice two hovering drones as Optimus and Megatron defeated another two drones, side-by-side.

 Optimus spotted Bulkhead hanging on dear life as Bumblebee struggles to hold him and quickly rushed to help, pulling up the big bot in ease. Bulkhead was still woozy and recalibrating, the effects of Dark-Energon greatly weakening him.

They continued their way to their destination when Megatron stopped halfway, gripping his helm as he received another vision. The chaos bringer commanded him to kill Optimus, only for the stubborn warlord to slash off a drone aiming for them.

Megatrons informs the Autobot leader that Unicron's spark lies beyond the close gateway as he stood in front of it.

"Optimus, in order for us to get to our destination, we must fool Unicron into believing that we are of no harm to him!" Megatron said as he showed his chest towards the door, his Decepticon insignia glowing purple as Dark Energon runs wild in his veins. The door opened as Optimus ordered his team to stay while he and Megatron continued in.

As always, Cybertronians are stubborn and Ioa decided to pull a Miko, following them in.

They finally reached to the location, Unicron's spark beating steadily. Optimus was about to unleash the Matrix of Leadership when suddenly Megatron was controlled by the chaos bringer. Unsheathing his sword, he was about to cleave Optimus when Ioa stepped it, her sword clashing against the warlord's as the femme now shifted into Shadowglyde.

"Don't bother of me, Optimus! Do what you must!" Ioa said as she fought off the tainted warlord. Megatron, now controlled by Unicron, saw the femme as bellowed, raging as he fought ferociously with the dark blue and white femme.

"YOU! MESSANGER OF PRIMUS! HOW DARE YOU LIVE WITHIN MY DOMAIN! I SHALL EXTINGUISH YOU BEFORE FINISHING OFF THE DISCIPLE OF PRIMUS!" Unicron roared as he clanged his sword with Ioa's, a shockwave forming and pushing them both back.

The two of them clashed and fought relentlessly, none giving in. Ioa found an upper hand as she knocked Megatron/Unicron off his pedes, the bot tumbling behind by the impact.

"OPTIMUS, NOW!" Ioa commanded as the Prime unleashed the blue energy onto Unicron's spark, the chaos bringer wailed in agony before disappearing as the spark unleashed a massive energon wave, enveloping the three of them.

The trio laid lifeless on the ground, all battered up from the chaos.

Megatron was the first to awaken, noticing his arch nemesis laid lifelessly on the ground, he was about to end Optimus's life when the bot awoken groggily, unaware of his surroundings as he looks up to see his old friend.

"M-Megatronus?" Optimus asked. The warlord quickly retracted his sword as he hesitated.

Why did the Prime call him that? The silver mech extended his servo to pull his old friend up, the red and blue bot groaning in pain as he stood up gingerly.

No sooner after Optimus said that, Ioa awoken and turned around to see her best friend, Orion.

"Orion? Where are we?" Ioa softly muttered before crying out in pain. The femme now reverted to her original colours as she tries to stand. The Iacon archivist rushed to her side and helped her up, before repeating her question to the warmonger.

"Megatronus, where are we?" he asked innocently.

Said bot was about to reply when the rest of the crew rushed in, but the Prime and Ioa does not recognise them.

"Who are they?" the two simultaneously asked.

"Our enemy!" Megatron said as he fired at the Autobots before calling for his groundbridge. He asked the two to go in while he fends the enemy off.

"GO! I'll cover you both!" he said as the two bots rushed in, Optimus holding Ioa's servo as they ran through the groundbridge. Optimus and Ioa saw Bumblebee's sad faces before they went in, not recognising them.

The bots could only watch in despair as their two teammates rushed through the groundbridge without an ounce of recognition towards them.

---

Location: Decepticon's base, Nemesis.

The two bots arrived to a dark place, looking around curiously as they walked forward.

"Orion...what's going on?" Ioa whimpered, not liking her surrounding, her processors blaring danger to her.

"I too am not sure, Ioa. But I believe Megatronus have the explanations we need." Optimus said, soothing his best femme friend.

Speak of the devil, the silver mech arrived. Megatron waltzes in, his body towering them both as his subordinates come to greet their leader. Megatron was about to introduce the two bots to his team when Breakdown and Knockout responded, the heavy duty one released his hammer while the medic produced his circular saw.

"Now, now! That's no way to greet our guest, our long lost friends!" Megatron said, halting the two from attacking. Ioa was holding onto Optimus's servos tightly as she peaked through his shoulderplates, curious at the same time afraid of them.

"Welcome, Orion Pax and Lightblade Ioa." 

A/N: DUN DUN DUN!!! OH SHITTTTTTT OH SNAPPP THEY BOTH GOT AMNESIA OHHH NOOOOO

 THANK YOU ALL FOR READING AND BYE BYE!!! THAT'S IT SAYONARAAAAAAA

(Okay sorry pls don't kill me ahahaahh)

Alright I'm sorry this is not the end pls dont bite me!This is part one of the story! Thank you all for this amazing journey as we are sooooo close to hitting 1K views! You guys are the best! I will make a second one soon, no worries! But as promised, I will make a 1K special omake/oneshot as a celebration so stay tuned alright?

I hope you guys enjoyed the chapter! I will slowly explain the history of Ioa and the gang so stay tuned for the next book! I'm also planning on making another fanfic soooo yeaahhhhhh

 As always, thank you all for reading, commenting and voting! Stay safe and healthy! Enigma signing out!

"Sincerely, thank you all for this start of an amazing journey! This is but the beginning, for there's more to come!"-Enigma is crying yall thank you for reading afsdgsggerergr I started this story approximate 1 month ago for fun and now we are close to 1K how cool is that!??? I'll continue to do my best, thank you everyone!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

124K 3.2K 24
Who knew by finding a mechanical alien being, your life would be in danger? Meet 20 year old Lily Lawrence, a young woman fresh out of college. Wh...
369K 9.6K 39
•A TRANSFORMERS: PRIME FANFIC• Team Prime gains a new member when a lone sparkling is found in the clutches of the Decepticons. Unfortunately for Rat...
37.3K 1.3K 51
The final instalment of the Transformers Prime Series. Amanda Beckett knew the battle wasn't over, but she wasn't ready to fight again. Jack Darby s...
81.4K 1.8K 23
The Autobots and Decepticons were fighting as usual for Energon when they plunged into a hole, falling unceremoniously into the abyss. There was one...