DxD: Potential Of The Unknown

By Lawliet_Aftermore

Chance and probability are weird concepts... But, what if someone moved a little faster? Took an extra step a... More

Chapter 1-A normal day
Chapter 2-I Died...apparently
Chapter 3-First day(s) on the job
Chapter 4-Attack on a Stray house! Awakening!
Chapter 5-I made a new friend! ...But she's in danger!!
Night Meinichi BIO and Info
Omake!! Smol-Boi/Ara~Ara mornings!!
Chapter 6-I have to save her! New power!?
Omake!! Kitten gets touchy?!
Chapter 7-Dangerous dodgeball! Familiars?
KFC Arc - Opening Sequence
Omake!! The Perverted Trio kidnap Y/N!?!
Chapter 8-What's going on? Kidnapped!?
Chapter 9-Training to Beat Burnt Chicken!
Omake!! Dancing In The Rain.
Chapter 10-Insurmountable Odds! Rating Game!
Omake! February 22nd, Y/N's second least favorite day.
Y/N and Shield, into The Y/N -Verse!
Y/N and Shield, Into Infamous! Y/N Rowe! (Evil Karma)
Chapter 11-Rematch!? Awakening!
Omake!! After The Fight.
Chapter 12-Strange Occurrences.
Chapter 13-Holy Sword Users Enter The Fray
Omake!! Live For Yourself!
Chapter 14-Why Is Freed So Weird?!
Chapter 15-Battle To Prevent a War
Omake!! Milk? Malk? Mulk?
Chapter 16-To Trust Someone
Omake!! THRILLING Fluff
Chapter 17-Revelations

Omake!! The girls find out what happens at boy's night!

1.4K 40 22
By Lawliet_Aftermore

Kiba: The following is a non-profit, fan-based piece of fiction. HighschoolDxD is owned by Funimation and Ichiei Ishibumi. Please support the official release!

(Roll Into)

The weekend before training begins, Y/N's apartment.

It was Saturday, and ever since Wednesday night, Akeno had noticed that Rias and Y/N were basically attached at the hip. The only time they left each-others sides was to go to class and use the restroom, whenever they actually had to use the bathroom Rias' eyes would widen and she would look like a lost puppy when Y/N was gone, while Y/N would start writing in his song notebook keeping attention on whoever passed by the ladies room door. They were both quite jumpy as well, almost looking scared something would happen.

(These are called trauma responses, scary things. It can cause all these symptoms plus more. This bit was mainly focussed on Rias but if you read the "Y/N's File" Omake he has past trauma and is being extra protective as a response to what happened to Rias last chapter.)

So when the weekend hit Akeno had decided to ask Rias what happened after everyone besides them had left that night. She really hoped it wasn't anything bad and just that something happened between her and the boy, even if that thought made her jealous. To make sure she got Rias without Y/N she enlisted some help. She smirked as she went over her plan in her head.

~Line-Break~

The elevator to Y/N's floor opened up revealing Akeno in jean shorts that reached down to her mid-thigh, a pink shirt that kept her modest while hugging her figure, and her orange bow keeping her hair up in a ponytail. She stepped out and walked to apartment number 312, on the left, at the end of the hall. Knocking on the door she held her hands out in front of her and waited.

~POV-Shift~

Rias and Asia were seated on the couch watching TV as Y/N worked on lunch in the kitchen. Asia, even if she didn't know why Rias was here, was happy to get to know Rias, even managing to get closer to the redhead. A knock was heard at the door and it caused Rias to jump and Y/N to drop the food and rush to the door, knife in hand. "W-What's going on Buchou, Y/N?" Asia asked, worried something was going to happen.

Y/N raised his right hand's pointer finger to his lips, telling the other two to stay quiet. Putting the knife behind his back he slowly walked the door, opening it his eyes widened in recognition before a smile appeared on his face "Hey Akeno-Chan, I don't know why you're here but why don't you join us for lunch! I'm making Buffalo chicken sandwiches." he said happy to see his friend.

"I'm sorry but I'll have to decline that offer. I was just wondering if Rias would like to go to the mall to do some shopping with me!" Akeno aid while looking at Rias who was still sitting on the couch. The redheads eyes brightened up as she got up from the couch and walked over to the door "Sure thing we'd love to come!" Rias said as she started getting ready.

Akeno faltered slightly before smiling again and looking behind her, her back-up was here and ready. "Well I only meant for you Rias, but I suppose Asia can come as well, as for you Y/N-Kun" she points at Y/N "I've prepared some company for you. Boys! Come get him!" she motions them over and out-step Kiba and Saji.

They both grab Y/N from his armpits, liftung him up and carrying him back to the kitchen "Okay man! You've been spending so much time with your girlfriend that you forgot about us!" Kiba said, teasing Y/N and keeping him distracted, he was awarded for his efforts when Y/N's face lit up like a stop light. "She's not my girlfriend! And why are you guys even here?" he questions. This time it's Saji who speaks "Boys night! Were gonna spend the rest if the day doing whatever!" he says while firing up the stove and continuing were Y/N left off. The smallest of the three shoved them away from the kitchen and made them stand next to the fridge "heh heh, Alright, I give. We'll hang out today. Now get out of my kitchen, I'll continue making us lunch" he said with a small smile while washing his hands.

While working on the food a thought occurred, "Wait, Rias isn't here! What if someo-" he looked over to Kiba and Saji playing a game on the couch, waiting for him, Mylo inbetween the two watching them. He smiled slightly to himself, "I guess this was the plan, I think it was needed too. Akeno, Rias, I know you'll keep each other safe"

~Line-Break~

The girls had been out the whole day. When they left Rias initially gained her lost puppy look, obviously searching for Y/N, wondering why he wasn't with them. After some time and a couple well placed question Akeno and Asia were able to find out why Rias was so jumpy and nervous, she had been kidnapped after leaving the ORC. Akeno was horrified to learn this, pulling the redhead into a hug she let the girl continue her story, apparently the boy she was having Koneko keep an eye on was recruited by Riser when Rias couldn't bring him back and sent to capture her in an attempt to fool Sirzechs when Riser managed to "Save" her. Y/N had managed to come in and distract Issei long enough for Mylo to ungag her and give him permission to promote giving him even footing for the fight. She did have to admit that it was incredibly impressive that Y/N held off the red dragon emperor even for only a minute and a half, then being able to almost beat him on his own was even more impressive. When Mylo had freed her she stepped in to help Y/N and beat Issei, effectively destroying his body, and any evidence that Riser was involved with the capturing in the process. After about half and hour of talking it out they finally got shopping,

Rias, Akeno, and Asia had stayed at Rias' apartment to give the boys the night to themselves. When they woke up they all got a notification on there phones, all from Y/N. they all got the same video, using Akenos phone they gathered around to watch

7 pm: Y/N, Kiba, and Saji are all seen around Y/N's small dinner table playing UNO

Y/N: change color to red

Saji/Kiba: Damn

8 pm: Kiba and Saji are playing table tennis with Y/Ns pullout table Y/N is just watching

"It's weird how Mylo isn't in this at all. He's usually attached to Y/N's head around the house" Asia pointed out before they got back to watching the video

9 pm: Y/N and Saji are seen playing DragonBall FighterZ Y/N with a team of UI-Goku point, Vegeta-blue mid, and Trunks anchor. Saji with a team of Broly (DBS) point, Vegito mid, and Broly (DBZ) anchor.

Y/N: TRY SOMETHING! You know what? I cordially invite you... to TRY SOMETHING!

Saji: I'll try something. I'll try these MIXUPS, Mixups part 2, Mixups return of the mi- DAMMIT!

Y/N Haha! Trash! Next time don't play that big-ass freight train!

Kiba was laughing his ass off as Y/N's Vegeta basically curbstomped Saji's Broly (DBZ)

10 pm: Y/N and Kiba are now the ones playing table tennis, Both using there greater-than average speed to increase the difficulty

11 pm: Saji opens the fridge and digs around eventually pulling something out of the back

Saji: Uhh guys? Check this out

He says as he pulls out 4, 6 packs of Monster energy

Y/N: Hey I completely forgot about those! Lets dig in!

12 am: Saji and Y/N are playing table tennis, monsters scattered around the place. Y/N's lower arm glowing and the crown formed around it (I need a name for this powerup/technique. Any suggestions?) , and Sajis sacred gear holding multiple paddles to keep up.

The girls slightly chucked at how goofy it looked. "That kinda looks fun don't you guys agree?" Akeno said getting nods front the others.

1 am: Y/N, Kiba, and Saji are seen playing UNO again, Y/N places down his final card

Y/N: UNO, thats game.

Kiba/Saji: uggh Again?

The two groan before Kiba grabs the small table and flips it scattering everything on top of it. Making everyone else get up with him

Saji: What the heck!

Y/N Oh my god!

they says in overly deep voices getting in Kiba's face, Y/N trying to separate them.

2 am: The boys are seen watching a horror movie. The girl in the movie is seen staring at the the main antagonist, it starts to run towards the girl.

Y/N: NO! RUN YOU STUPID IDIOT!

Kiba: ehh! Ah! AHHhh!

Saji: Oh no, no ,no NO!

A jumpscare happens causing all the boys to scream in fear

The girls laugh at this, "Y/N's scream is kinda cute, don't you think~" Akeno says, causing Asia to blush heavily and Rias to smack her arm "Akeno down girl, lets just keep watching."

3 am: The boys are all in a circle on the ground rocking back and fourth before Y/N hears a scratching coming from Asia's room.

Y/N: Y-you guys h-hear that?

3:10 am: the boys are seen walking up the attic stairs that leade Asia's room. Y/N leading with a light-spear, Kiba summoning a sword, and Saji preparing his sacred gear.

Asia blushes seeing all the boys head up to her room.

3:22 am: The boys all run down the stair screaming before Y/N throws his spear at whatever scared them and closing the attic door.

3:32 am: The boys are all shirtless in front of Y/N's table with candles all in a pattern surrounding a picture of Da Baby, a row of monsters in front of that.

Y/N/Kiba/Saji: Hooka shaka, hooka shaka, hooka, hooka, hooka shaka!

They all chanted out in praise before the video abruptly ends

Rias and Akeno are seen on the ground laughing so hard they're basically crying while Asia was trying to hold her laughter before eventually joining the 2 in laughing "Wow, I wonder who decided to record that! And were was Mylo" Rias said through tears of laughter

~POV-Shift~

Mylo is seen with a tiny smile as he looks at Y/N's phone, he looked over the three shirtless boy asleep on Y/n's couch all sprawled out in awkward positions.

The little lynx had managed to send out the little video he took of his master and his friends. That would teach to forget about him during boys night.

End

Author-note: Have you guys seen the TikTok seen I based the video off of? Its pretty funny haha! I hope you guys enjoyed that it was pretty fun to write. I also wanted to show anyone who hasn't experienced one what a trauma response would look like and how they affect different people, For Rias a first timer to true trauma, it made her extremely attached to her "saviour" and made he not want to leave his side. For Y/N who's expearinced trauma before made him extremely over-protecive and defensive whenever he thought the "victim" was in danger. They suck but if something like this happened in real life this would happen. And I hope it was still really funny and you enjoyed it!

   abstractspider beta's for me so muh love to them! <3

Author-Chan out!

Words: 2000

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

457 14 6
What would have happened if Second found All For One in the least expected way possible and how would events play out if All For One hadn't been in c...
1.4K 246 23
Just remember, you can do anything you set your mind to, but it takes action, perseverance, and facing your fears.
30.8K 728 15
Have you ever had those moments? When you are sitting under the tree, when you are sipping your morning coffee or you are driving your car and sud...
165K 4.4K 18
You go to a One Direction signing and Harry sees you from afar. He asks you to play along and be his fake girlfriend when a fan goes mad. Word spread...