The Game (GxG Oneshots)

By LoftyLu

:)) More

Rihanna x Sza
..
Chloe Bailey
Megan Thee Stallion x Normani
Teyana Taylor x Kehlani
Rihanna x Normani
Toni x Janet
Nicki Minaj x Beyoncé
Young Miami x Megan
Jordyn Woods x Young MA
Rihanna x Normani part 2. (Detention)
Beyoncé x Nicki Minaj(pt 2.)
Megan Thee Stallion x Normani (Party pt 2.)
Nicki Minaj x Normani
Young Miami & Megan pt 2.(more than friends)
Chloe Bailey x Beyoncé
Sza x Summer Walker
Chloe Bailey x Saweetie
Nicki Minaj x Lauren London
Rubi Rose x Kehlani (memories)
Beyoncé x Megan Thee Stallion
JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart pt 2.)
JT x Megan Thee Stallion (you got heart)
Beyoncé x Kelly Rowland
Chloe Bailey x Megan Thee Stallion (me u & hennessy)
Taraji x Fanatsia
Monaleo x Saweetie
Flau'Jae x Angel Reese

JT x Megan Thee Stallion

1.9K 48 24
By LoftyLu

*Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang Bang*

I shot 6 times at the nigga in front of me. All of the bullets connected causing him to fall and his blood to splatter. I stepped over his body and I walked over to the next room, opening the door with my uzi by my side. Pointing it up immediately as I saw someone in the corner of the room.

"No, don't shoot please!" She raised her hands in defense.

I lowered the gun slightly. Not letting my guard down quite yet.

"Get up,"

She did as I instructed, walking over slowly.

I saw her face was bruised bad. She barely had clothes on and the way she was limping she was definitely injured.

I know that I'd have to send her in to my boss, but I didn't want him to hurt any one, especially not her. I could feel her innocence.

"Is there anyone else here?" I asked her

She shook her head.
"Just me,"

After I cleared the crib one last time, making sure there was no one else we made it into my car where I took off my ski mask and my gloves.

She sat in the passengers seat. Very tense. I took out the clip and placed it on lock. I put in one of my duffel bags in the back.

"You want one?" I spoke to her, talking about the water bottles I had in the back.

She just nodded.

I hopped into the front and locked the doors all around. I gave her a bottle and she chugged that shit down. I took a couple sips of mine. And I started out on the highway.

"Why didn't you kill me?" She looked over from my tinted window which she was leaning on.

"Did you want me to kill you?"

She shrugged her shoulders.

"You can't talk?" I raised my voice causing her to jump.
"I'm sorry," I quickly apologized. I looked over to her. "Can you please answer my question?"

I fixed my tone.

"I don't see the point of living if you're going to hold me hostage," she expressed bluntly

"I'm not going to hold you hostage,"

"Yeah? Then what are you going to do? Let me go on the streets after you showed me what you look like?"

I like her.
"No,"

"So you're holding me hostage,"

"No, you'll be staying with me for a little until I figure something out," I answered quickly

"What.. you don't have a plan? Can't you get in trouble for this?"

I sighed. She was smart as hell ain't no way she wasn't killing niggas.
"What you know 'bout this shit?"

"This all I grew up around. This shit my life,"

"How'd you get caught up with him, and why you so damn jumpy?"

"My family sacrificed me, I don't owe an explanation to you no how. And I just am, you watching me too heavy,"

"I thought you didn't talk,"

"I don't," she mumbled. "You not like the rest of 'em. You got heart,"

"Nah I don't,"

"You do, if you didn't I would been laying beside Von,"

I kept my eyes on the road. Thinking of a plan on how the hell I wasn't gon get caught. I'm not killing her I don't care what Nas say. Then again this could come bite me in the ass. I could die for this shit.

"I'm returning the van right now. This my car. I'll be back in 10, 15 tops. Don't leave okay? You gon get me killed if you do,"

"If I say I'll stay you'll just believe me like that?"

"Ehh maybe,"

"You really a rookie huh? Give me the keys to your car. It's cold out here I like heat," I am not a rookie.

"No. You gon steal my shit,"

"Give me the keys. I won't leave ight?" an accent of hers popped out.

I looked at her hard.
"I'm going to take a nap. Don't take too long, and I want Chinese food."

She stepped out the van and into my car. Locking the doors. This could lowkey be one of the dumbest decisions I could ever make.

I returned the bags, van and I told Nas the job was done. I came back out side getting into my car, the dark-skinned girl was asleep. The heat was on and a window was cracked open just a little.

I smiled over at her. I drove as I ordered some Chinese food to pick it up and made my way to my loft.

"Hey, can you wake up? I got some food we can eat my crib," I touched her thigh lightly because I didn't see any bruises down there. At least not where I was touching. I tried shaking her a little.

"5 more minutes," she mumbled

"Come on, you can sleep inside," I shook her again.

She looked over at me slowly. Rubbing her eyes.
"You can take a shower and wear some of my clothes until we buy you some new ones. I got some Chinese food too," I lifted up the bag from the back.

This the first time I seen her smile.
"You're kind of cute rookie," her voice held some rasp because of her nap.

"I'm not a rookie," I shook my head, unlocking the doors. We both made our way inside.

"This is it, it's nothing too big and there's not much privacy but it's just me who stay here so you should be safe," if you walk down the hall from the front door you can see everything from the middle of the room. Which I liked.

I set the food down on the counter.
"Come here," I guided her upstairs where my bathroom was. I got her a towel and a wash cloth. As well as an extra tooth brush.

"I can give you some sweats and a t-shirt of mine. I know you like heat but I don't mind it cold in here,"

"Thank you," she said fully accepting the towel and wash cloth.

"If you need anything I'm right here ight? Ima just grab your clothes. I have some rubbing alcohol in this for your bruises too,"

She nodded. Closing the bathroom door and I'm assuming undressing. I set the clothes on the bathroom sink and left her to her privacy. I relaxed on my couch and started reading. Something that I love to do in my free time. I could just fall asleep but I'm not sure if being that vulnerable is the best idea.

Once she was finished she found her way downstairs. I looked over at her and she honestly looks so good. Her full pink lips, petite figure, she had her hair in some cornrows but I took all of her beauty in.

"What you lookin' at rookie?" She teased while grabbing the container of food from the kitchen.

"Nothin'," I shook my head and looked back into the book fixing my glasses.

"You have any water?"

"Yeah in the fridge there should be some bottles,"

She grabbed a water bottle and sat across from me on the couch. She ain't waste no time she started grubbing.

"You like to read?" I lifted my book up

She shook her head, "I kinda suck at reading,"

"I can teach you, I have a shit ton of books and time,"

"Mmm maybe, I don't want you to make me feel stupid,"

"I won't, I'll just help you,"

"Rookie?"

"Hm?" I looked up from my book

"What's your name?"

"You can call me Stallion or Tina Snow, what's yours?"

"That's not what I asked, what's your name?"

"Megan, but don't call me by that,"

"What's your middle name?"

"Jovon,"

"So that's it. I'm calling you Jovon or rookie, whichever I'm in the mood for,"

I can agree with that.

"And what's your name?"

"My names Jatavia but you can call me JT,"

"That's pretty,"

"I know," she smirked

I rolled my eyes. She don't take compliments I can tell. But she continued to eat. I mean it was supposed to be for both of us but I'll fix me something later.

The day started to come to an end. It was rounding 11. I took off my reading glasses and set them on my coffee table along with my book.

"J-" I looked over at Jatavia. Her ass was slumped.

I picked her up bridal style. Climbing up the stairs.
"Be careful," she latched her arms around my neck. "Don't drop me Megan," her voice was raspy.

"Aye, chill with that, and I got you okay?"

"My bad, Jovon. Don't drop me okay? You too damn tall and I'm afraid of heights,"

I started laughing a little. I held her in my arms over my bed just for the fun of it.

"It's not funny Jo, please let me down," she looked up at me.

"Okay okay," I settled her down on my bed. But she didn't let go.

"Where are you going to sleep?"

"In my bed I hope," I cracked a smile

"Okay but I get nightmares, bad ones,"

"As long as they're not like Bella's from twilight I think they're nothing I can't handle,"

"Shut up, how old you is rookie?"

"23,"

"I'm 20,"

"Good to know,"

"You have some nice lips you know that rookie?"

I smiled again.
"You always flirt when you just wake up? But you can let my neck go now I promise you that you're not going to fall,"

"Shut up I was just sayin,"
She searched through my eyes one last time.

"You have some nice lips too," I added. Before walking away. It was already bad enough that I had this girl in my house but the last thing I'm gonna let myself do is interact with her in an inappropriate way. Nas gon kill me if I fall for this girl.

I made sure the lights were shut off before going back to bed. I looked at Jatavia taking up the whole damn space. I brushed my teeth and washed my face quickly before waking her up slightly so I could get into my own bed. She mumbled a whole bunch of nothing before moving.

"Thank you rookie,"

"For?"

"Keeping me alive," she turned her head over resting her head on my pillow.

What am I going to do with her?

_______________________

What y'all thinkkkk?

Idk I fw it

Alright this gon be my last update for a minute cause I been updating these one shots heavy.

Excuse any errors <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.3K 1.9K 67
Various one-shots. Some are sweet, some are spicy. Either way, it's delicious.
26.1K 691 11
Beynika 💕
45.6K 1.3K 23
Beyoncé oneshots because I can't commit to books :) Leave requests :)