last love | vsoo rosekook

zephyrpyree tarafından

"take my hand" "no!" "look, i'm not asking you to marry me. i'm just trying to help you." - "will you be quie... Daha Fazla

last love
1
2
3
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
bonus chapter
thank you!

4

2.5K 152 21
zephyrpyree tarafından

Chaeyoung's POV

Breathing heavily, I escaped out from his room. Getting seated, I rubbed my jumping heart, leaning back to the chair.

What just happened? Why is he showing, such an attitude? Huh? What is he thinking of himself? I do have, some politeness, that's why I'm letting this go. Arassso?

I pointed, warning on his office's closed door and glared at it, like I'm threatening him.

My index figure was quick to backoff when i spotted Jungkook Sir exiting from his room. With widened eyes, i bowed getting up from my seat. Fully ignoring me, he walked inside Taehyung sir's cabin. That's when i realized Jisoo isn't here yet.

Did Taehyung Sir done something to Jichu? What if he murdered her or something?!! I was about to think something more horrible, when I spot her hurrying out from his room. Seeing her resting back to the closed door, i got sured, Taehyung Sir weren't different from Jungkook Sir.

"What happened Chu? Calm down first!" Getting near her, i concerned.

"Chaeng, He.. He were.." She stammered staring at me.

"He were, what? Chu did Taehyung Sir done something?" I worried.

"He Chaeng! Taehyung Sir were this close to me! This much!" Grabbing me near her, Jisoo described something. Which i absolutely didn't get.

"What are you saying? Taehyung Sir were this close? What does that means?"

"Ahh, Chaeng!" Continuing she told me everything one by one. The whole drama happened inside.

"Ohho! Why are you overreacting for this? From your actions, i thought he would had kissed you or someth-" Before I could complete myself, Jisoo's palm was slapped on my right arm.

"Ouch!" I rubbed it giving her a deadly glare.

"I were so scared at the same time surprised by his behavior."

"Don't worry. Nothing happened! Leave it now."

Jisoo nodded but with a sad expression, as i splashed her a small smile.

"Jungkook Sir didn't done something like that. But yelled at me in a high pitched volume. My ears are still hurting. Ughh." I rubbed my ears dramatically, where Jisoo giggled softly.

"I guess they really hate us. But why? We didn't do anything that hurted them. They are really monsters..!" Jisoo said with a annoyed face.
I was about to say something but we heard a door opening sound. We looked back and get to see one of the monsters. We stand up and bowed but like everytime he just ignored us. We sighed. And sat down back.

"Chae. I'm not a little bit fine because of their attitudes. They are just, they're just hating us for nothing." Jisoo commented seeing Jungkook Sir entering back.

"Yes, that's what I'm saying too. Aren't they being too much." I scoffed. "It's only our first day and I'm already tired this. Ugh!" I added, with an unsatisfied expression.

She looked at me. "We can do it Chaeng! Just ignore them and their so called attitudes. We are here for our job. Why we care what they thinks about us." Jisoo shooked my shoulder, dramatically empathizing each words.

I shrugged off her hands. "Are you sure? How can we ignore them, when we are working under them, for 24/7?" She stared at me, at the lose of words.

"But we can do it. At least you are with me." Jisoo gazed up with a bright smile, completely satisfied by my words. I grinned back.

"Sarangaee!" I winked at her. As she made a finger heart. "Sarangaee!!!" We both giggled, at our own craziness.

"Are you hungry?" I asked out of nowhere.

"Of course. I wanna eat Chicken." She beamed.

"Then, come. I'm also, let's get chicken." I announced, grabbing her to the office canteen.

"We are really crackheads Soo" I stated looking at the chicken placed on the table in front of me.

"Wae?"

"A few minutes ago we were discussing something serious and now we are eating chicken like nothing happened." I sighed.

"Because we aren't someone who will be dissapointed for this kind of matters. We are strong."

"You are right. In this whole world no one can find someone like us. We are rare and weird.." Jisoo and I laughed so hard.

~~~~
Jennie's POV

Me and Jimin were on a date after long time. He was in America for his business matter. We missed each other so much. So we decide to go on a date after he will return. Yesterday he comeback. That's why we are here. Suddenly my phone rings and caller ID was Tae. I pick up the call.

Tae was about to say something again but I didn't give any chance and ended the call.
"Ughh.. Seriously.. What is their problem?They should move on now. This is already 2 years. " I thought after the phone call. Then I realized Jimin was looking at me confused. So I washed my thoughts out and smiled at him.

"What is it babe? Is everything okay? " He asked me.

"Dae. Everything is fine. We should continue. After this we have many things to do. So hurry up.. " I said to him.

"Babe.. You are still not started to share your problems with me. That's really mean. " He said with a pout. That hurts me. I don't like when Jimin feels that way. I really loves him. So this is sad to see him like that. I leaned close to him and cupped his face with my hands.

"baby it's not like that. I just don't want you to get worried for my family matters. " I said to him.

"What are you saying Jen. I'm already your family too. Your family is mine too. I'm your fiance. After three months your husband. " He said in a serious tone after removing my hand from him.

"I know babe. Bu-"

"What but? Are you looking for someone else? Do you start to giving up on me. Don't tell me you already give up on me."

"What rubbishness are you talking about? I give up on you. No way... In your dreams that will happen. " I said to him in a cold voice.

"How can you think about that babe. You are bringing what to what? " I questioned him.

"Then tell me about it. Tell me what is making you worry. " He said with a calm voice.

"Ok fine. This is about Tae and Kookie. "

"What happened to them? "

"Tae and Kookie were in a relationship before. You know that. Right? " i asked him.

"Dae. I know. But now they proposed them. Right? Their marriage will be happening after ours. " He said to me. I looked down.

"No. That's not like that. This is right that they were in a relationship and wanted to propose them. But... " I stopped.

"But? What happened then. Did not they proposed them. " He asked me.

"If you want to know that. You have to know the whole story Jimin. "

"Of course. I will. "

"Tae and Kookie were really jolly and friendly when they were in University. They had many friends who are boys and girls. Everything were fine until they meet two sisters named Sana and Tzuyu.
Tzuyu and Sana were transferred students to their University. They were really famous for their beauty and personality. So that was not a big deal for Tzuyu and Sana to grab Jungkook and Tae's attention. Tae and Kookie fall for them at first sight. On a Valentine's Day they confessed their feelings for them together.And surprisingly
they said yes. Their relationship was really pure and perfect. Tae and Kookie were really serious about their relationship so they told us about the relationship they were in. Eomma, Appa, Lisa and me liked them too. Their personality were a magnet which attracted us to them. After their graduation too they continued their relation. Then Appa and Eomma realized that they are really serious about it. So Appa said kookie and Tae to propose them. After 4 years of dating still Tae was nervous about it more than Jungkook. Tae saying that Sana is older than Tzuyu so she will be more serious about it. What if she rejects him. The reason made us all laugh when he said infront of us in the living room. But we encouraged him and they finally decided to propose them." I stopped and looked up to Jimin. He was giving full attention to me so he immediately realize I stopped talking.

"Why did you stop. What happened next? Do they really rejected Tae and Kookie.? " He asked me.

"Aniyo. They didn't. Tae and Kookie proposed them in a Christmas eve. And they happily agreed to their proposal. After that Sana and Tzuyu started come to our home every weekend. They were busy with their business career but still they save time to meet us and spend time with Eomma. In those time Eomma get more close with them. That made me and Lisa feel jealous but still we liked our future sister-in-laws. At that time we were also dating and got engaged. Appa decided that after our marriage Tae and Kookie will be get married too. But our marriage got postponed.
Everything were fine for 1 year until the night happened. One day Kookie and Tae went for business trip to Switzerland. They wanted to surprise Tzuyu and Sana. So they came back from Switzerland without informing them. Tae and Kookie were really excited to surprise them. They buyed many things for them with my help before going to their house. Their parents were in aboard. So kookie and Tae can have some private time with them. But when they reached there. They regret for going there. They see something really bad which broked their hearts into pieces. Tzuyu and Sana cheated on them with another guys. Kookie and Tae can't believe their eyes because they trusted them very much more than anything. But they didn't think much about it and break up with them.
After the broke up they ran to me and cried on my shoulder for a whole night. I tried my best to comfort them. But their wounds were really deep. They take a long time to came out from the incident. I lied to Appa and Eomma. But Lisa were really concerned about her brothers so I have to tell her the truth. Tzuyu and Sana tried to meet them. But I didn't allowed them. If kookie and Tae saw them again they will be more hurt.
They taked one year to come back to the present situation. But we didn't get back the old Tae and Kookie. They changed a lot. They hate tea, because that's Sana and Tzuyu's favourite. They started to have a cold attitude towards their employees and strangers. They were only smiles in the house with us. They started to hate girls except me, Lisa and Eomma. Now one year passed after we have new Tae and Kookie. Appa and Eomma don't know about their broke up. They think that Jungkook and Tae's relationship is still working. I really misses the Tae and Kookie who were really jolly and makes jokes with us." I said a tear escaped from my eyes. Immediately jimin wiped it away and dragged me for a embrace.

"Everything will be fine baby. I guess Tae and Kookie deserves better. " He said to me caressing my back.

"Of course they deserve much more better than Sana and Tzuyu. How can they hurt my brothers. How can they ignore the pure and perfect love. They don't deserve my brothers. " I said crying on his chest. I tightened the hug.

"I know baby. I feel that the god already decided someone else for them. one day they will get to meet each other. And who knows Is they already met their Last love...." Jimin told me. I looked up to him. He smiled at me.

"But how can they found each other when they act like this to girls. Who will get close with this kind of Mans. Who only know to be cold. " I said to him with a disappointment.

"But what if the god decided that way. I'm sure. One day Jungkook and Taehyung will find their real love. And when they will find it. They will be the most happiest persons in this world. Like me. When I found my love, you. I'm happier than ever and anyone. " He said. Suddenly a smile appeared on my lips and I hugged him more tightly.

"Thank you baby. You are the only one who be there always when I wanted someone." I said to him.

"Always I will be. And I will not let anyone else to be your side than me. " He said in a protective voice.

"Yahh.. Jealous Jimin... " I said and hitted his chest softly.

"Yes. I'm. Do you have any problem?.. " He asked me. And I shooked my head. Few minutes later we broke the hug and finished our coffee and cake.

Later we went for a shopping and watched a movie together.
Now we are on the way to home. He was driving and I was looking at him. 'He is really a good man. He always cares about me when he is far from me. He always calls me and asks me about my health and wellness. I'm really lucky to have him. I loves him so much.... " I said to myself and pecked his cheek. He quickly take a glance at me.

"Yahh.. Don't do this while I'm driving. I will lose my concentration. " He said to me. I chuckled and give another peck on his cheek.

"Baby. Don't do this. We will get in a accident. " He again warned me. Where I care. I kissed him once again.

"You... " He said and stopped the car.

"Why did you stop the car.?" i asked in a confusion.

"Because your home arrived. " he said and pointed at outside.

"Ohh.. Then see you later baby. Good night." I said and was about to open the door. But he grabbed my hand and pinned me on the seat and leaned closer to me.

"What...What are you doing b-baby?" I asked stuttering.

"Did not i tell you don't disturb me while I'm driving. Did you listen? " He asked me and I shooked my head.

"So you will get your punishment... " He said with a smirk.

"What...What... What do you mean by punishment?" I asked him crossing my hands on my chest.

"Yahh... I will just have a kiss. You dirty minded girl.. " He said to me and hitted my backhead. I smiled awkwardly because of embarrassment.
He leaned more close to me as I closed my eyes and waited for his lips to touch mine. After sometime I feeled his lips on mine and I kissed him back. Our kiss was really passionate and deep. It was getting more deep and deep. But I pull off from the kiss when we were out of breath. We panted heavily. I smiled at him. He smiled at me with smirk. I hitted his chest and looked down.

"Ohh.. My dear baby is blushing... " He teased me. I covered my both cheeks.

"Yahh.. I'm not.. " I said to him. But he just chuckled. But he was not lying tho. I can't see me but I can feel that how red I'm now.

"Now get off from me. I should go. " I said to him after pushing him away and running out from the car. But he also come out from the car. He grabbed my hand and dragged towards his chest.

"You don't have to be shy. This was not our first kiss. " He said. I looked at him. He was just smirking at me.

"Yahh.. You are teasing me.. " I said with a annoyed face and tried to get out from his grip.

"Ok Ok fine. I will not. But why are you still shy about it baby.. " He asked tightening the grip on me.

"I don't know why.. Is it because I love you so much. " I asked.

"Whatever I like it when you are blushing because of me. After the marriage I will make you more blush at our wedding night. So don't worry. " He said and chuckled.

"Yahh.. Pervert.. Leave me... " I said and managed to escape from his grip. He walked to me and leaned closer to my ears and whispered.

"Yes. I'm. But only for you.. " And placed a kiss on my ear. I blushed more.

"See you soon baby.. Take care. " He said and hugged me.

"Dae. And you too.. " I said in his embrace.
I watched him until he gets out from my sight. I giggled and walked to home. I press the door bell. And Eomma opened it for me.

"Where have you been Jen.? " She asked me with a worried face.

"I went on a date with Jimin. Sorry for getting you worried Eomma. " I said and hugged her. She hugged back.

"Oh.. Then it's fine. Why didn't you invite him inside?

"I asked. But he said he have to go home. He will surely come another day. "

"Ok fine... " She said and I walked to my room. But she called me from the behind.
I looked back.

"I wanted to ask you something. "

"What is it Eomma? "

"Do you have Sana and Tzuyu's new number. Their old number is not working." She asked me. Suddenly my mood changed to anger. But I managed to not show Eomma my anger.

"Why do you want their numbers?"

"Wae? Can't I have their numbers? Don't ask questions. If you have then give it to me. "

"Eomma. Please answer me. Why do you want it? "

"Because I want to inform them about the party. What if Kookie and Tae forget about it "

"They will not. They will inform them about it. So don't worry. " I said and turned back. But eomma once again stopped me.

"What is your problem Jen? Why don't you giving me their numbers. Can't I talk to my daughter-in-laws. "

"They are not your daughter-in-laws yet. Eomma. "

"One day they will be. "

"Then wait until that day. Then address them as your daughter-in-laws. Now I'm really tired. I want to have some rest. Please Eomma. " I said to her with a pleading eyes.

"Do whatever you want to do. I don't know why my sons and daughters are acting this way. When I'm talking about them." She said and walked to her room.

"Sorry Eomma. We know how you feels. But when you will get to know the truth. You will be the one who will hate them most. Sorry for hurting you like this. " i said to my self and sighed. I lazily headed to my room.

☞☜
TO BE CONTINUED

(Sorry for making Sana and Tzuyu negative characters. This is for entertainment purposes only. I don't hate them personally. I hope you can understand....)

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE AND COMMENT.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

22.6K 469 39
"don't kiss me, you have a girlfriend" "how will she know?" "it's still wrong" Started June 7 2021 Ended February 19 2022 1# in Rosekook 2022 8. Jan...
1.6K 115 24
Y/n and jimin get married but... What if her life will be mess after her marriage? "I will never love you!" "When did I said to love me?" "How are y...
4.6K 286 27
"Haein, don't." "Don't what?" "Don't look at me like that. It disgusts me." In which Jisoo, a kindergarten teacher, gets a mysterious phone call wher...
685K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...