Soul Eater x OC: Children of...

By OmegaWilliam89

The Gorgon Sisters, three of the most powerful Witches in the world. Medusa, despite her cunning and near god... More

Fen's Bio
Fen's Faction
Prologue
Chapter 1: Extra Credit (1)
Chapter 2: Extra Credit (2)
Chapter 3: Death the Kid
Chapter 4: The Strangers
Chapter 5: DWMA meets the Oozai
Zacharie vs. Death the Kid: Death Cannon vs. Oozai Cannon!
Chapter 6: The Demon Weapon Baku: A Matter most Dark
Chapter 7: The Return
Chapter 8: Eternal Frost
Chapter 9: Celebration (1)
Chapter 10: Celebration (2)
Chapter 11: Celebration (3)
Chapter 12: Rebirth (1)
Chapter 13: Rebirth (2)
Chapter 14: Rebirth (3)
Chapter 15: Witch Hunt
Chapter 16: Normality
Chapter 17: Old Stone
Chapter 19: Return of the Oozai
Chapter 20: The Holy Blade

Chapter 18: Improbable

129 0 0
By OmegaWilliam89

(I just realize I've been spelling Arachne wrong this whole time.)

(Fen's Hideout)

Arachne: Tell me, what progress has been made on our new tool, the, "Improbability Machine"?

The Spider Witch, Arachne Gorgon, sat in the middle of a large web in total silence, as a man in a black robe and white mask spoke.

"You'll be pleased to hear that we've been making steady progress in the last few months! Mosquito sent a message stating the drive is nearing completion!

Giriko was standing behind the cloaked man, taking a large swig of a wine bottle like it was nothing.

Giriko: You think that old geezer is safe by himself out on that island? He ain't as good as he was 800 years ago, I should go make sure nothing pops up and fucks us over!

Arachne: That won't be necessary, I already hired a new bodyguard for him.

Giriko: You did? Who're trusting with him??

Arachne: A strong Human that Fen's little playmates found, the living legend Mifune.

Giriko: Mifune, eh? Can't really see how he's on board.

Arachne: Oh, it was quite simple to find a weakness in him, everyone has one...

(Meanwhile, on an unknown island.)

A similar masked man, one in a lab coat, walked down a metal corridor with a shorter, pointy nosed individual. He wore a clean black suit and top hat, and had large, red eyes. This man is Mosquito, one of Arachne's strongest warriors.

Mosquito: How are the experiments going with the Improbability Machine, going ahead as expected?

Scientist: Yes, sir. We've made some final adjustments to compensate for the foreign technology, but everything is going according to plan.

The two men approached the machine in question. It started with a wooden chair, with various straps on the arms and back. The chair was attached to a large generator, on that was a small terminal with two red buttons next to the keyboard and screen.

Mosquito: I had my doubts when we scrapped our old project to make this one, but those fears were for nothing. With the Improbability Drive given to us by Fen, we can harness and control the very Madness Wavelength the Kishin is producing! And with it, reality itself will be under our thumbs, hahaha!

???: Hmph...

Another person was with them, the young Swordsman Mifune, who carried a large number of blades in a case on his back.

Mosquito: What? Does all this not sit well with you?

Mifune: You bore me...but I'll do what I have to, for her at least...

Mosquito: ...It doesn't matter anyway, just know why she's still here.

(Outside)

Two masked men stood at both sides of the building's entrance.

Guard 1: *Yawn* Christ, I'm tired! Is it break yet??

Guard 2: We got at least another hour, don't be such a ba-

The man was abruptly silenced via a knife to the forehead, and before the other could say anything, the green Oozai guardsman jumped from the roof behind him, snapping the man's neck. The two Kishin eggs exited their bodies, floating into the knife sheath of the Zombie Sid.

Imor: Nice throw.

The undead man reclaimed his knife, his current Weapon partner, then spoke into a smaller communicator shaped like a skull on his combat vest.

Sid: Azusa, we made it to Point B, all clear so far.

Azusa, the black haired woman from before, was several miles away in a van, surrounded by different types of maps and communication equipment.

Azusa: Already? Alright, let me update the map, prepare to sync with me.

Sid: Got it, over.

Imor was unsure how exactly they were able to, but the Oozai was told by Sid that Azusa had an almost magical ability to see through the eyes of other Meisters if properly synced up. And with that, she could see even farther, she could see the very interior of the facility without physically going inside, meaning they'll have a near perfect diagram of their objective and be able to find what they came for, the Drive Fen is creating.

Azusa: Ok, here's the plan. Take a right after entering the building for 15 meters, then take the first flight of stairs and take a left. The device we're looking for is in the innermost room at the top.

Imor: Huh, pretty good power you got, not even Oozai eyesight is that good!

Azusa: I can only get about 50 meters in radius, but I accept the complement either way.  The target has a pretty weak signal, but I sense three powerful souls in the area, one's a Witch and another a Strong Soul.

Imor: Felt it too, this ain't gonna be simple. But if we don't get rid of that drive, the Kishin will be a secondary objective. Even a weak variation can cause incalculable damage, we Oozai ban such powerful tech back home!

Suddenly, an alarm went off from the facility.

Sid: Huh, have we been spotted!?

Imor: Shh! Get back!

They hid behind the wall as two scientist ran past.

Scientist 1: Hurry, they're at the front gate!

Scientist 2: Someone get that damn bodyguard out there!!

Imor: The front gate? I thought we were the only ones sent...

Sid: Azusa, what's going on?!

Azusa: I'm scanning now!

The Weapon looked down the facility's corridors leading to the front, seeing a small fight against four masked men and a young Meister, but not just any Meister.

It was none other than Black☆Star! After Maka and the others returned, the young assassin was furious and wanted revenge by the looks of it.

The short Mosquito, followed by the child Witch Angela and the bodyguard Mifune stepped outside.

Mosquito: My, things are quite lively out here.

Mifune: That kid again...?

Some time after his duel with the Demons, Mifune was once again challenged by Black☆Star, somehow ending similar to the previous fight.

Black☆Star: You!!

Tsubaki: The bodyguard Mifune? What's he doing here!?

Mifune: I only swing my sword in defense of the helpless, what's a child like you doing here?

Black☆Star: None of your damn business, just know I'll take you out this time!!

Mifune approached the Meister as Mosquito and Angela stood back a bit, feeling the pressure of the two souls facing each other.

Mifune: Let's begin then...Infinite One-Sword Style...

He launched the katanas in the air, quickly littering the battlefield before engaging Black☆Star.

After parrying the strike, Black☆Star swung his fist into Mifune's face, not doing any visible damage.

Mifune: Counter attacking after a parry, you've matured, but I guess that's what children do...

Black☆Star: Damn straight! I'll show you "mature", when I beat your arrogant ass!!

Amgela: You're the arrogant jerk! Mifune's still going easy on you!

Mosquito: Hm, is that so? Mifune, you better not be pulling your punches, unless...

(Meanwhile, within the facility.)

Imor: I can't believe they had no guards for this thing, they practically let us in!!

The two men were now in the chamber of the Improbability Drive, taking pictures of any and all important blueprints that were also present, also unguarded for some odd reason.

Sid: What's going on outside?

Azusa: The DWMA students are fighting the Strong Soul right now, the difference in power...it's night and day.

Imor used his sword to stab into the machine, cutting wires and other components.

Imor: They're gonna have to wait, the Drive's gotta go first, the whole damn building can't be allowed to stay! We're gonna set up some charges to blow this place straight to the Void!

Sid: This mission was surprisingly easy with those students showing up. I don't know who came, but just hold out for a while longer...

???: Heads up, bitches!

Imor: Hu-urk!

Imor was given a swift punch to the gut, flying into a wall.

???: We were in front of them, dumbass! Stop giving away our position every time!

Sid: Who's there?!

Fading into existence, the Demons Baku and Eternal were shown to have been standing right in front of the machine the entire time. The Zombie quickly drew his knife as Imor got back on his feet.

Imor: I had a feeling it wouldn't be so easy, nobody is THAT dumb!

Baku: *Looking at Eyernal* I'd beg to differ...

Imor: But it doesn't matter, I already busted that god-awful machine, hah!

Baku: Oh please! Did you really think we'd leave the real drive unguarded??

Imor: You mean-?

Eternal: This was a prototype drive, the real one's with Fen, which he's using on this building right now!

Imor: WHAT?!! S-Sid, we gotta get the hell outta here, it ain't safe no more!!

The Zombie agreed, but the doorway suddenly closed up into a steel wall.

Imor: Oh shit, it's already starting...

Sid: What's happening?!

The two men fell through a large hole which appeared under their feet, falling into a massive blank area, nothing like the island they were on.

Imor: The Improbability Drive is active, the area is being manipulated with the Madness Wavelength!!

Sid: It did this??

Imor: It'll do a whole lot more if we don't destroy it, the entire damn planet might get torn apart!!!

Eternal: You ain't going nowhere, boy!

Sid: I don't see them!

Eternal: Fennyboy said not to kill ya yet, he's cooked up a new batch of fighters, and you'll be the lab rats!

Imor: A new-whoah!

The men jumped out of the way of a large box that fell from the sky, and a door opened, letting out a large group of pale humanoids with horns and purple and tattered clothing.

(Neo's design.)

Sid: What are those things??

Imor: They look like Booznians from my world, but those horns, and their souls...they're all putting off a little bit of Oozai magic!

Baku: Correct, Imor! These are Maas, artificial life forms created with the DNA of the Oozai Realm's dominant races! They're also given a less potent dose of Black Blood, a diluted sample from Fen himself!

The "Maas" were all holding various weapons: Spears and swords with vector-shaped blades, small pistols and machine guns.

Imor: Shit, that's unreal! How'd he even make these, Proton can't even make life like this!

Eternal: The Bossman has friends in high places, now it's time to test 'em out!

Sid: Damn, I'm not sure if we can handle this...

Imor: ...Huh?? Hey! I'm just as concerned, but there's nothing else to do but go through them, the drive is chaotic but it's not unbeatable!

Even with courage in his voice, Sid noticed a purple glow coming from his remaining eye. It was a sign of fear, something he learned when the scientist gave DWMA the necessary information about his race.

The white, featureless ground rumbled, amd the gravestone of Sid erupted by his feet.

Sid: My grave?? ...Alright, I get it.

He ripped it from the ground, just as the Maas charged in, each one letting out a loud "WAAAAAGH!!!" as they ran. The Zombie swung his grave into their heads, their bodies, knocking weapons from their hands, spilling their dark blood. The black puddles suddenly grew large spikes in an attempt to stab Sid, who quickly burrowed into the ground, emerging in the middle of a small group, knocking them back with a swing of the headstone.

Imor ran through the Maas with relative ease, using a small magic barrier to block incoming gunfire. The Oozai cut through the strange warriors with his sword, engaging in hand to hand combat using his free hand. Three Maas with spears surrounded Imor, stabbing into his barrier, causing it to crack.

Imor: Shit! Sahrot Dah!!

The Oozai held out his hands, releasing a green shockwave that knocked the Maas back. Then, from out of nowhere, Eternal fell down on Imor, blade in hand. The Dark Matter Blade broke straight through the barrier, only stopped by the Oozai's sword, but it was starting to crack under the pressure. Sid came up from behind and smashed the headstone into Eternal's head, which sent him flying into the white building, crashing into a Maas running out. The immortal Demon then appeared on top of the building with the cyan False Heart on his chest, giving him the blue skin and red eye once again.

Eternal: Let's show 'em how we roll, boys!!

Maas: YEAH!

The injured and bloody Maas got right back on their feet, pulling new spears and blades from the largest wound, and their skin was suddenly regenerating like Fen could. After this, the area was hit by a large blizzard, turning everything into a snowy wasteland.

Sid: This is insane, they're completely healed!

Imor: Fen can make whatever he wants in this room, I can see what he's doing! The power of a False Heart is amplified in an environment related to their element!

Eternal: Here's a new trick I learned: Fo Whal!!

Hr sent a beam of energy at the snow, and large portions of it formed into a humanoid shape, hardening to ice.

They once again the Maas charged the two men. Sid dodged an incoming spear, stabbing the attacking Maas in the neck with his Weapon, knocking the body into another. One Maas picked up a machine gun and opened fire upon Imor, getting a few lucky shots through his shoulder and chest, the latter only being stopped halfway, thanks to a metal plate underneath his clothing. He fired a large ball of magic at this Maas, just as the ice golem ran in and smacked the Oozai in the teeth, then attempted to crush him under its feet. Imor rolled out of its way, and threw a nearby Maas by its arm. It crashed into the golem, knocking off a large portion of its body, but it still went after the green Oozai.

Eternal: Huh, they ain't doing so bad down there!

Baku: The Maas are resilient, but their skill in combat needs some work...

"Baku, Eternal!"

Baku:

Fen: There's a problem, I'm sensing a number of powerful souls approaching my location, Human and Oozai alike! Hurry up and get over here, these Maas are unnecessary at this point, same goes for the facility, destroy it all!

Eternal: It's always something going on, couldn't even fight the cool guys!

Baku: We'll be there immediately: Transport Technique!

The Demons vanished in a cloud of smoke, replaced by a cartoonishly massive bomb with the Demon's face on it, and a long fuse was lit.

Imor: Oh, hell no! I gotta pull out my trump card, hang on!

The Oozai removed his eyepatch, revealing a hollow socket emmitnating with magic. At that moment a small barrier reformed, now with a single large arm, fizzling in and out of sight. He grabbed the golem and threw it at the ceiling with full force into the mist, breaking a hole through the facility wall to the outside.

Imor: Let's get the hell outta here!!

Sid: Right!

They ran past the crazed Maas, who were slashing and shooting with everything they had. Imor had enough and swiped his projected hand backwards before it finally fizzled out, and they jumped through the hole just as the explosive was going off.

(Back at the front gate.)

Mifune: There, it's done.

The swordsman had soundly defeated the DWMA student with little effort, much to the dismay of his partner. Tsubaki reverted to her normal form and tried reasoning with him.

Tsubaki: How's a warrior like you doing a Witch's bidding?! I know you're better than this!

Mifune: Why's that matter to you? You came her because of the Witch, right? Every single one is an enemy of DWMA...

Tsubaki: Well, n-no. We did all this because hurt by some type of spell, she can't move at all. And, I guess we came for payback...

Mifune: ...I see, then...my apologies for assuming.

Tsubaki: You don't have to apologize, I can see that you're a good person at heart...which is why you shouldn't swing your blade for such evil people. There's so much you could do then just be a hired killer, you...you could become a role model for students at DWMA if you really wanted!

Mifune: Wha-?! That's- ...That's a horrible idea. Witches are DWMA's worst enemies, I couldn't bring Angela there, not her...

The samurai thought back to the very day he met the young, little Witch. He was working for a mob boss in those early days, merely for the financial gain, as the boss was just as disgusting as the town he ruled from the shadows. One of Mifune's assignments was to capture, or outright kill a Witch that a rival gang managed to find, and everything changed when he realized that Witch was no more than a little girl, who could barely cast a single spell. Mifune left the mob so he could protect Angela Leon, not for any beneficial reasons, but only that she was a child. And that, at least in his mind, is a good enough reason.

Mosquito: What are you waiting for, Mifune? Finish them off.

Mifune: The fight is over.

Mosquito: Excuse me?? I think you said it clear yourself: Witches are enemies of DWMA. If you're refusing to kill them, then I can't confirm HER safety, can I?

Mifune: ......Fine.

Black☆Star: L-Lucky hit...!

Black☆Star regained consciousness, and was trying to get back on his feet.

Tsubaki: You don't have to do this, Mifune...

The man held his sword tight, ready to swing, but from out of nowhere...

Angela: Mosquito!!

The old man struggled back onto his feet, looking around for wherever the shot came from.

Mosquito: A s-sniper?! Where are they?!

Another shot came from the bamboo forest, deflected by Mifune's blade, and a sudden explosion could be heard underground.

Mosquito: Blood...need more....

A scientist came running out of the building and towards the injured man, just as a corner of the metal facility exploded.

Scientist: Mosquito! The charges suddenly appeared all over the building m, and the entire underneath exploded! We need to get you out before it-urk!

The long, pointy nose of Mosquito pierced into the man's chest, and like a juice pouch, every last drop of blood was taken in order to heal his own wounds.

Mosquito: Angela...we must leave this place...!

(Meanwhile, 3 miles away.)

The sniper that attacked Mosquito was none other than the blue Oozai Riivrax. He had accompanied Azusa on this mission in case Imor and Sid weren't enough, but had not suspected what had been going on down there. He was using a type of sniper rifle, Azusa herself, with some trouble but was surprised he got the first shot.

Riivrax: Firearms aren't my specialty, but it's amazing how you so easily spotted them from this distance, some Oozai aren't that precise-shockingly.

Azusa: Trust me, I could've fired three more miles away and still hit the target right on the money. I don't think we'll get another chance however, that Mifune is no ordinary man...

Riivrax: Yes, well at least the Drive we suspected in the facility is up in smoke.

Azusa: Tell me Riivrax, what exactly is this "Improbability Drive", you suspected to be here? You and the other Oozai talked about it with concern.

Riivrax: Hmm, think of the world as you know it as...a computer program. The drive can be used in tandem with a highly advanced computer system, and then use certain energy wavelengths to alter how things work, anything you can think of could be implemented by literal code, that's how powerful just one of these devices are. I know it sounds impossible, but I have seen horrific wars with such machines. They ruined the Oozai Realm for generations until a complete ban of the technology was enforced.

Azusa: I see. So your people's strongest weapon, could it potentially destroy the whole world?

Riivrax: Not anymore now...at least. I pray we don't have to find more...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

7.4K 176 19
After the fall of Asura (Anime version), everyone is dealing with many situations in different ways: Old memories from his past haunt Death Scythe...
41.1K 923 27
|Discontinued| Y/n is the daughter of a overprotective meister, also the most powerful to graduate from DWMA academy, being the sheltered girl she i...
33.6K 968 33
♡A/N: So I would like to make it known that I wrote this fanfic a while back when I was like 13, so if it seems cringey I apologize in advance 😅♡ [N...
137K 3.9K 28
After Asura's downfall, Soul, Maka and friends don't have much to do. DWMA is not as active, but Stein still takes full seriousness in the DWMA. Afte...