𝒄𝒆𝒅𝒓𝒊𝒄 𝒅𝒊𝒈𝒈𝒐𝒓𝒚 �...

pattinsonstan द्वारा

a collection of cedric diggory imagines and headcanons because we all can't get enough of this pretty boy di... अधिक

pleasure *smut
perfect
sunshine
you
birthday dreams *smut
drunk confessions
dating cedric diggory would include...
soaked *smut
yellow
quidditch tryouts
all of you *smut
forever and more
i don't care
my girl *smut
3am
nasty *smut
big baby
drenched *smut
win or lose *smut

the set up

7.6K 102 219
pattinsonstan द्वारा

warnings: swearing, tooth rotting fluff, [friends to lovers]

summary: in which your idiot best friends get involved with your love life...

"george!! fred!!! you dumb fucks!" you shouted angrily, frantically storming through the hall as the identical red heads only giggled immaturely at your calls, galloping faster ahead of you.

curse their abnormally long legs!!!

"i'm gonna fucking kill you carrot heads!" you snap, fuming with rage, raising your fists in the air as you practically fly past the crowd of students who were looking at you weirdly.

that is, until, you're suddenly rammed into a much taller and muscular figure, your chests colliding with one another harshly.

"shit, i'm so sorry y/n, you alright?" a soft yet familiar voice speaks up, concerned for your well being as your heart flutters from his tone.

"oh yes, i'm completely fine sitting down here on my ass," you say jokingly as cedric raises his eyebrows in surprise at your obvious sarcasm.

"woke up on the wrong side of the bed, huh?" he says, using his hand to pull you back up on your feet.

you immediately take his hand, feeling your insides stir from the simple touch or his fingertips grazing over yours.

"no cedric i'm sorry that came out wrong," you mumble with guilt as he gives you a forgiving smile.

"what'd they do to you this time?" the hufflepuff chuckles, referring to your best friends as you roll your eyes, scoffing bitterly.

"those assholes put live beetles in my bag! actual. fucking. bugs!" you complain, holding out your bag toward cedric as he stumbles back at the mention of the insects.

"don't worry, they're all gone... hopefully." you gulp as cedric lets out a breath of relief, dusting off his pants with a grin.

"..but my first class was with professor snape, and he minused points from y/h/n because when i first opened my bag, i screamed so loud, he blamed me for causing an interruption!!" you huff out angrily, jaw dropping when you notice cedric trying to compose himself.

"are you laughing at me?" you say irritatedly as cedric raises his hands up in defense.

"darling, that's a really cruel prank but the main thing is that you didn't get hurt-"

"cedric, mate!" fred's booming voice calls out, rudely interrupting the brunette boy's speech as you clench your jaw at the tall redhead, your cheeks still burning up from cedric's choosing of nicknames.

"doesn't y/n look absolutely ravishing today!" george finishes with an exaggerated wink, resting his arm on fred's shoulder as your eyes widen at the two in horror.

"erm- yeahshealwaysdoes," cedric mumbles, an obvious shade of pink coating his cheeks as he clears his throat, quickly shuffling away from your side.

"i'll see you guys later, alright?" he waves awkwardly, practically sprinting toward the great hall as you clench your fists angrily at your idiot friends.

"before you say anything, just know, fred started it," george points out, a bit scared of your pissed off state as fred shoves him.

"i swear, the next time either of you gits bother me again, the only words you'll hear coming out of my mouth will be avada kedavra," you threaten jokingly, amused by their response as they both nod their head repeatedly, eyes popping out of their skulls.

"oh will you just tell diggory you fancy him already!" fred shoots back as you and george both shout "shut up!" at the same time, making way to get lunch.

you sit down at the y/h/n table, letting out a long sigh as you scan the array of students huddled in the building, your eyes landing on a certain lad.

his head was thrown back, eyes crinkled at the corners, a warm smile enveloping his entire face.

it was like you could practically hear his contagious laughter echoing in the air.

you felt butterflies swarming around in your stomach just from the sight of his presence.

though it felt like a brick had been launched at your stomach as you watched cho chang take a seat next to him, placing a kiss on his cheek.

you quickly look down, ignoring the sudden feeling of betrayal when you'd remembered the two had been a thing for a couple months now.

"you thinking what i'm thinking freddie?" george whispers loud enough for only fred to hear, both of them noticing your eyes were glued to a certain brunette on the hufflepuff table.

"already on it, georgie," fred responds with a smirk.

———

a few days later you were seated in the corridor, reading y/f/b after hours when you hear a familiar annoyingly loud voice calling out for you.

"oi y/n!" he mocks in a singing tone,

"what is it, george?!" you reply, setting your book down while he walks up, gripping your shoulders from behind so he could bend down to your ear.

"i need your help on my herbology project. it's due tomorrow and i still have to-"

"you know georgie, i don't think we're on speaking terms just yet," you interrupt him in a sarcastic tone as he groans in response.

"look, i know i don't deserve your help, but once again, it was fred's idea to put the beetles in your bag!" george spats as you only roll your eyes.

"alright y/n, i'm sorry, i swear, but i promise you i'll take you to hogsmeade afterward for butterbeer, my treat." george tries compromising, making puppy eyes at you as you reluctantly agree.

"fine, but let's make this quick," you say, as he cheers playfully, running inside the building as you slowly follow behind, grabbing your bag.

"alright george, what's your plan?" you ponder, as you reach an empty classroom, already annoyed at the taller gryffindor as he runs a hand through his ginger hair.

"well erm, before we get started.. will you hand me some more of those plant potters?" he asks, patting you on the back as he points to another door.

"it's in that broom closet," he adds.

"yeah whatever," you reply, entering the dark closet with no hesitation as you struggle to search for the light.

"shit, george where is the-"

"what the fuck!" you practically scream once you feel something, or maybe someone shove you backward.

you hurriedly find the light, switching it on to see a certain someone crammed on top of you.

"it seems as if we're always falling for each other, huh?" the boy jokes, quickly  getting off of you.

"cedric!? what the hell are you-"

you trail off, nearly speechless until the sound of the door locking wakes you out of your trance.

you quickly stand up, accidentally ignoring cedric's hand raised out in front of you to help you up.

"hell fucking no, george fabian weasley!!" you scream, pounding on the door as you hear the familiar sound of both fred and george weasley's giggles.

"what?! fred gideon weasley! you too! open this motherfucking door right now!" you shout desperately, not wanting to face the boy you were clearly stuck with.

"help!!!" you try shouting, hoping a teacher would hear all the commotion and come to your rescue.

"quit your screaming woman, we've already silenced the classroom lock," fred says, loud enough for you to hear as you groan out dramatically, feeling defeated.

"how the hell did this happen?" cedric asks, scratching his head as you turn to him, stopping you from your mini breakdown.

"george told me he needed help with his herbology project, and next thing i know i get the surprise of a lifetime when i'm stuck in a fucking broom closet with you!" you say, clearly frustrated.

"ooooh, that makes sense. fred came up to me, begging for help on his project,.. but instead he ended up pushing me in this closet with you." he shakes his head as you groan with annoyance, the realization hitting you like a truck.

"wait, i got it, let me just get my wand so i can bust us out of here," cedric announces patting down his pants as you can't help but chuckle.

"you know y/n i think i just figured it out,"

"that we're both bloody idiots?" you scoff as cedric ends up laughing in agreement.

"and.. they stole our wands." you both announce at the same time. you find yourself looking around the room awkwardly, your mind racing as an array of emotion courses throughout your veins.

"look cedric, i'm really sorry those shitheads made you ditch quidditch practice for no reason. i know you'd much rather be out there than stuck in this fucking broom closet with me." you scoff, shaking your head.

"h-how'd you know i had practice today?" cedric asks, completely disregarding your comment, a cocky grin plastered on his face as you clench your fists in embarrassment, thinking of a good enough excuse.

"oh please, don't be so full of yourself diggory, i just happen to be a huge fan of the sport," you shrug, crossing your arms against your chest, confusion taking over your mind as cedric's grin drops slightly.

"you know, i have a feeling i know why they locked us in here," cedric says after a few seconds, breaking the sudden silence as you gulp.

you see, you'd known the weasley's ever since you could remember but you were especially close with the twins. they helped you be more social as you considered yourself an absolute nobody in school. the thing is, you knew of most of the students in your time of going to hogwarts but you didn't really know them. george and fred helped you in that department.

so of course they knew something was up when you started becoming closer to the most dashing boy in school. and although you loved the twins to pieces, right now all you could think about was tearing them to pieces.

"this is a fucking nightmare, he knows i'm in love with him and he's gonna hate me for life!" you think, not being able notice cedric nervously pacing back and forth.

"y/n?" cedric breaks the dead silence in the air as you hesitantly look up at him.

"i've been meaning to tell you something for a while now.." he begins, clearing his throat, eyes never leaving
yours as he fiddles with the many silver rings on his fingers.

you clench your jaw, already preparing yourself for the worst as you stare into his eyes, feeling a sense of calmness while doing so.

"i- i think i'm fucking in love with you."

your eyes widen at his words, shock coursing through your veins as cedric ends up taking your hands in his.

"fuck, no- i know i'm in love with you."

he corrects himself as you stand there like an idiot; speechless, mouth agape as an outburst of anger suddenly takes over you.

"oh my god did they give you a love potion too?! what the fuck were they thinking?" you say out loud, slightly panicking as you stressfully run a hand through your h/c locks.

"y/n, darling, look at me," cedric says in a soft tone as you meet his hazel eyes once more.

"there's no love potion, i can promise you that..," he says gently as you sigh in relief, still suspicious about his confession.

"..it's just me."

"i thought it was quite obvious that i've liked you since the day i met you, but i didn't know how to tell you because i didn't want to ruin what we already had.. and i always get so nervous around you, and now i'm acting like such a fool-"

you shake your head, suddenly getting a rush of adrenaline as you grip the back of cedric's shoulders, immediately pressing your lips to his in a sweet kiss, silencing him.

"well then we're both fools," you say as you pull away, giggling when you notice his breathless state.

"i'm in love with you, too, genius." you whisper, watching his lips curl into a smile.

"i've just alway doubted you'd see me in that way and i never thought you'd give me a chance once you started going out with cho..."

"oh my god cho!" you shout with absolute horror, pushing cedric away from you as guilt immediately washes over you.

"...look ced i really do love you but i don't want to be involved with-"

"hey it's okay, i'd never do that y/n," cedric interrupts, reassuring you as you let out a breath of relief.

"she actually, erm... broke up with me," he says with a shrug as your eyes widen in surprise.

"she told me she wanted to see other people... and she also might've caught me staring at you in the great hall more than once..." he confesses with a light chuckle as you both blush.

"well i guess that's solved," you say almost in a whisper as cedric gazes longly at you.

"i just need to ask you something," he says as you silently nod in response.

"can i be yours?" he questions, cheesily bending down in front of you, taking the back of your hand and kissing it gently.

you roll your eyes at the gesture and instead grab his yellow and black tie, pulling him up to your lips.

"i guess that answers my question," he mumbles on your lips, his hands gripping your waist as you smile into the heated kiss.

"of course i'll be yours ced, you're all i ever wanted," you confess shyly, shivering at the feeling of his hand grazing your jaw.

"i love you, sweet girl/boy/preferred," he whispers lowly, cupping your face as you both lean in.

"and that's enough of that!"

you and cedric blush, instantly pulling away from each other after hearing the door being swung open as none other than fred and george weasley stand in the doorway.

"you two lovebirds quit snogging, keep it in your pants or get a room mate," fred says, giving cedric's shoulder a squeeze making his cheeks turn pink as you shove past the redhead and out of the secluded closet.

"let me get this straight..." you trail off pointing your index finger at the twins as both fred and george look at one another nervously.

"first you both lie to us... steal our wands..." you continue, snatching yours and cedric's wands from their pockets.

"..., lock us in this closet when you know i can get claustrophobic..., and then, you spy on us?!" you finish, handing cedric his wand while you grip yours in a threatening manner, pointing it at their necks.

"oh come on, we did this because we love you," fred fake pouts while george puts his hand over his heart with a sly smirk, making you slowly lower your wand.

"oh piss off! i still hate you losers," you say, though a smile threatens to curl from your lips.

you suddenly feel fred firmly grip your shoulders from behind, turning to facing cedric.

"and if you, mr. pretty boy diggory, ever hurt our little y/n..." fred says in a threatening voice.

"...then we hurt you." george finishes, giving the poor hufflepuff a death stare as you roll your eyes at their protectiveness.

"i would never," cedric replies almost instantly, not even phased at the comment as he stares at you lovingly.

"both of you owe us butterbeer for life," you call out as the twins nod, leading the way to hogsmeade, leaving you and cedric trailing behind as a couple.

"so, you got any ideas?" cedric whispers in your ear for only you to hear, a shiver going down your spine at the close contact.

"for what?" you reply, warmth spreading across your face once you feel him intertwine your fingers with his.

"oh, we're getting them back of course," he confirms as you giggle, nodding your head in agreement.

"god, how are you so perfect?," you say with a grin as you both walk hand in hand, cedric whispering a faint "funny, i was wondering the same thing about you"

a/n: i had a lot of fun writing this one hope y'all enjoyed :)

पढ़ना जारी रखें

आपको ये भी पसंदे आएँगी

4.9K 227 55
You have always admired Cedric Diggory, you realize you might actually have a chance. Out of nowhere the last person you would have expected turns ou...
5.3K 83 19
Cedric Diggory and Lily Summers have been best friends since they were probably in their mother's wombs. In all the years together, nothing has made...
2.3K 292 30
"Does that mean you are no longer in love with Draco?" Cedric asks softly. "No." you say "No, I don't think I'll ever stop being in love with him, j...
791K 17.6K 98
000. ▎ 𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐈𝐂𝐀𝐓𝐄 ✧.* ╰┈➤ 。・:*:・゚★,。・:*:・゚☆  𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, Amora Delacour departs from France with her school to partake in a tournament tha...