pleasure *smut

warnings: smut, swearing, little bit of dom! reader

summary: cedric and y/n get a little needy...

you let out a sigh, resting your face in your palms

you let out a sigh, resting your face in your palms. it was a long day of school, especially since you were joining snape in detention at the very moment.

but it would all be worth it in the end, knowing your boyfriend cedric was waiting for you in his dorm.

all you wanted in the moment was to wrap your arms around his muscled figure and melt into his embrace.

"miss y/l/n!" you jolt back up from your seat as snape stares at you smugly.

"leave." you quietly thank him, racing back to cedrics dorm.

knocking on his door, he instantly comes to your aid, his warm hazel eyes staring directly into your y/e/c eyes.

"i missed you baby." he huffs, resting his head in the crook of your shoulder making you smile at his words. he closes the door behind you before guiding your hand to his bed.

he gestures for you to lay next to him so you immediately shrug off your robes and shoes. then in an instant, wrap your hands around his neck as he does so around your waist. you melt into his touch and love the feeling of just being held.

"how was your day, ced." you ask, resting your head on one of his pillows, facing him.

"well i'm a little stressed from a few classes. and quidditch practice really bloody kicked my ass."

you frown at his words, giving him a short peck on his lips out of sympathy. he smiles shyly, running a hand through you hair as you let out a breathy sigh.

his smile then turns into a smirk as he pulls away from the hug to look back at you. "my day was also awful since i hardly got to see you."

you grin, finally pushing the back of his head guiding his lips on yours. he moans at the wanted feeling and cups one of your cheeks as you play with his already messy hair, running your fingers through it. he lowly groans once more, pushing you down on the bed, hovering over you hotly.

"ced. your roommate." you rasp but he ignores your words, attacking your neck with kisses.

"gone." he says with a low growl, roaming his hand on your bare waist, under your shirt.

you grin, grasping onto his sweater and pulling it closer to you, crashing your lips to his, barely allowing him to breath. your tongues fight for dominance and in the end, you win, loving the way he tasted.

he hurriedly pulls your shirt and pants off, tossing them to the side as his eyes avert to your chest with pure lust. you feel your panties dampen at the way he stares at you, hurriedly removing his  sweater with force before he pins you down once more, looking back up at your eyes.

"may i take this off, love." he says with a rasp, referring to your bra. you don't hesitate to nod as you smile at his words. he was always so good to you.

"of course ced, you don't have to ask."

he just bites his lip, unhooking the clasp and tossing your bra to the side.

he stares at your bare chest with hunger, unable to avert his eyes away.

"you are so beautiful." he says in awe. he loved how exposed you were to him, your y/s/c glowing under his dorm light.

god, he was so in love with you in every way shape or form. and right now he was simply craving you. longing for your touch, just as much as he longed to touch you. to be able to kiss every inch of your body and run his hands over every curve.

you were growing impatient, pleading for him to do something. anything.

and soon your wish was finally fulfilled when he dipped his head down to meet your left breast. you let out a gasp as he takes your nipple into his mouth, never leaving eye contact.

you moan back with pleasure as he holds onto your right breast, cupping it ever so slightly. he then does the same to your other breast, swirling his tongue around as he feels his cock twitch from the sound of your moans.

you gulp as you feel his dick get hard from on top of you, so you surprise him by flipping the two of you around, the back of his head landing softly on his pillow. his eyes widen as you pin him down under you, hurrying to unzip his jeans.

"bloody hell y/n, your killing me." he says with desperation, brushing your hair out of your face.

you just smirk, pulling his pants down and grasping onto his hard member.

cedric can't help but groan loudly from your one touch and you don't hesitate to take his dick in your grasp, slowly pumping in a gentle yet firm way. cedric let's out a string of breathy moans, practically begging for some type of release.

you then obey his pleases as you take him in your mouth, your tongue swirling around the tip. he groans in pleasure, his head falling back.

"god, fuck, y/n." he says, his words of pleasure making you even wetter. you then bob your head to take him even deeper, one hand on his dick, and the other on his chest. watching your lips around him was one of the hottest fucking sights he'd ever seen.

"love please, i need to be inside of you." he says as you look at his eyes darkly, licking your lips. you slowly discard your panties as cedric looks at you hungrily.

you don't hesitate to suddenly position yourself on top of his dick, letting out a moan of pleasure once he was fully inside of you. the both of you make eye contact the entire time, both eager to watch each other cum.

you both were a mess at this point, cedric bucking his hips and grasping onto you as your skin was sweating with arousal.

"fuck- ced i'm close." you let out a moan and feel yourself clench around his cock. "me too sweetheart," he bites his lip hard.

you muffled another moan against his shoulder as he grasped a hand onto your bum. cedric thrusts into you harder, sucking on your neck as you felt yourself becoming undone. you let out a final loud moan, as you came, cedrics mouth still attracted to your skin as he suddenly throws his head back with pleasure, moaning your name as he came inside you.

both of you collapse onto his bed, your head in his chest, as you wrap around your arms around his neck.

you stare at him in awe. he was so fucking gorgeous. he was breathing hard, his lips red and swollen. his skin milk white and glowing from his dripping sweat. his cheeks featured a tint of pink, and you swear your boyfriend was an actual god.

"i love you." cedric says as he catches his breath, connecting his lips to your neck.

"i love you too, ced." you say with a breathy moan, as he releases his lips from your neck, kissing the corner of your lips.

"you should be on top more often." he suddenly smirks. you giggle as you feel your cheeks become warm, hiding your face with his blanket. he playfully tickles the sides of your body as you laugh even more, tears spilling out of the corners or your eyes.

"cedric!" you scream as he finally stops. as soon as you're out of his grasp you wrap the blanket around your naked body.

"race you to the shower!" you shout out as his eyes soften with a golden smile on his perfect face, hurrying behind you.

a/n: thank you so much for reading! this book is for all you cedric lovers because there is not enough fanfics out there for him. also i apologize deeply about this first one shot as it's my first time writing smut. anyway, i hope you all enjoy my book! <3