drenched *smut

warnings: smut¡, [shower sex], fluff, swearing

summary: got some requests to make a part two to "soaked" so here it is!!

"cedric!" you squeal, holding onto the back of his neck tightly for more support as he looks at you adoringly, giggling childishly

"i got you baby," he smiles, gently setting you down on the edge of the tub as he turns on the faucet, releasing the warm water.

he stands above the running water, getting his hair drenched as he gestures for you to join him.

you slowly get up to grab the shampoo, squeezing a bit in the palm of your hand to lather in your hair as well as cedric's.

he raises in eyebrow at you with pure love in his eyes before pulling you to his chest and attacking all over your face with kisses.

you absolutely melt with every touch, lending your clinging boyfriend a hand by scrubbing the shampoo in his scalp as you turn back to face the shower, letting it wash over your own hair.

cedric pulls back to help massage the soap into your head, smiling childishly when it turns into bubbles.

you turn your heal to get the body wash, feeling your cheeks heat up when you notice cedric suddenly eying your nude body up and down.

"sometimes i just can't believe your mine." he literally scoffs, in awe of your beauty as you purse your lips together shyly from his longing gaze.

"and i can't believe you're all mine, diggory." you respond, locking eyes with him as he places his index finger under your chin.

"all yours." he repeats, glancing at your lips.

you look him up and down as his hands meet your hips, rubbing soothing circles on your skin as he leans in close, finally pressing his lips against yours as you both melt into the kiss.

"you still up for that round two?" he lowly whispers against your lips, as you smirk.

"always," you wink, wrapping your arms around the back of his neck as he wastes no time in pushing you against the cold tile, a gasp escaping your lips at the sudden contact.

"but first.." he grunts, starting to kiss your jaw.

"let's make sure you're marked every where, hmm?" he hums, kissing between your boobs as you can't help but feel aroused at his statement.

cedric runs his hands down your sides, caressing your breast, latching his lips onto your nipple, sucking and swirling around while he uses one of his hands to toy with the other.

you sigh in content as cedric grabs the body wash, squeezing it on both your bodies before rubbing it all over you with his muscular hands.