soaked *smut

warnings: smut¡¡, swearing, fluff, cedric being a flirt

summary: let's just say some fluffy shit leads to some smutty shit real quick...

"the stars are beautiful, ain't it, ced?" you ask your brunette haired boyfriend laying next to you

the two of your were on a date, cuddled up next to eachother on the desolated quidditch field while you watched the stars after his practice.

you glance at cedric, whose long curls were being swayed by the wind, lips formed into an amused expression as his hazel eyes turned to yours.

"not nearly as beautiful as you dear," he cooed, grabbing your hand up to his lips, kissing the back of it, laughing when you pretended to gag from the cheesy line.

"god, cedric, you better cool it with the cliche shit," you say, pointing your index finger in front of his face.

he scoffs, placing a few strands of your h/c hair behind your ear as he moves in for a kiss, which you gladly except.

"how's about we go back, it's getting quite late." cedric speaks against your lips, his eyelids still half closed.

you nod slowly as cedric stands, extending his arm to help you up, suddenly feeling drops of water falling on the back of his neck.

"merlin, y/n it's starting to rain!" he warns you.

your eyes light up from the mention of rain, feeling a few drops fall on your own head as you take his hand, standing up on your two feet.

"okay, let's go," cedric announces, lacing your fingers with his, turning his heal toward the school.

but instead, you pull his hand back, forcing him to stop in his tracks.

"dance with me, ced," you whisper, moving closer to him until your faces were only centimeters apart.

cedric looks at you with confusion overtaking his features, though they suddenly form into a wide smile.

"and you thought i was the cheesy one," he chuckles as you roll your eyes, admiring the way the rain fell down on his face.

nonetheless, he agreed, placing both hands on your waist. his breath fanned against yours as you wrapped your arms around his neck, eyes meeting his hazel ones which sparkled in the moonlight.

the two of you swayed simultaneously, enjoying each other's company as the only sounds that could be heard was the ongoing rain and the sounds of your breathing.